Contrition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are nearly ready," I tell her as I step back, dragging the dildo from lips that feel slightly reluctant to let go of their prize. A string of saliva connects the thick black cock to her lips, a string of diamonds in this light before it shatters and swings back onto her chin. She's unable to wipe it away and it hangs there accusingly for a second, before it drips to the floor.

I go behind her and inspect her. Her bottom is well presented, a sweet pale orb, pink labia squeezing between the cheeks. They are puffy and inflamed. I thrust a finger between them and it easily slides into her wet pussy. She shrieks at the suddenness of the invasion and her muscles flutter uselessly along the length of my finger as she struggles to bite off the noise.

Good girl, I think. You are learning; But not quick enough. I snatch up the ball gag and strap it roughly into her mouth, forcing the ball behind her teeth and pulling back on the straps until she grimaces, cheeks pulled back, before buckling them.

I stroll back between her exposed, restrained bum and pussy. The head of the dildo brushes her lips and she makes a tortured muffled groan, half anguish and half delight. Nearly the right ratio, but not quite, I muse to myself.

I pick up the whip. Swishing out its tails I give it an experimental lash through the air. The sharp, whistling noise it makes unnerves her completely and she begins to scream helplessly into the gag, making me glad that my decision was entirely vindicated.

'Mistress,' she tries to scream, an exhortation, a plea, becomes 'MMMGGGGRRRRRR'. I send the lashes on their way and she bucks and jolts, pulling at her bonds and crying out uncontrollably as it connects with the pale whiteness of her exposed cheeks and thighs. Immediately a series of red lines appear on that whiteness, radiating out in sharp lines of pain. She tries desperately to escape but cannot make any impact on her restraints.

"Stand still, bitch," I hiss at her as I continue to lash her across her bum and thighs. Occasionally she will pull especially violently as one of the tails catches her pussy and it makes me smile to see her. Finally she is beginning to take her punishment for the harm she did me. She finally gets some control on her fear and panic and endeavours to stand as still as she can. Her sobbing becomes a nasal hyperventilation as she struggles to obey, knowing that it is her only chance.

Finally I stop and stroke her sobbing flank, gently. She is ready.

I lube the dildo contemplatively as we watch each other. She is on the edge of hysteria still, balanced on a knife edge.

Finally I enter her.

There is a moment of stillness, a sense of connection as I slide the thick cock into her. I push forward into her, my hands grabbing her hips and using them to steady myself. She makes a long, shuddering, sobbing sigh into the ball that stretches her lips and jaws. Her eyes search for me but the way that I have tied her hair prevents it and she again sighs.

The rubber of the cat suit is cool I know against her throbbing, stinging cheeks as I penetrate her fully and my tummy is pressed into her bottom.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Darby," I tell her, my voice is cool and detached, although inside my emotions are tumultuous. I cannot begin to understand them, but I am aware of being overcome by them, and having to shove it all to one side for the moment to allow myself to enjoy the moment.

"I'm going to fuck you like the nasty little bitch that you are."

She moans as her fear rises, ugly and claustrophobic within her, threatening to choke her. My hands go around her throat from behind as my clit throbs madly, making me close my eyes for a second. She stiffens as I begin to fuck her, my hands holding her tight, thumbs over her windpipe, letting her know again how her life is in my hands. I tighten the grip just enough to make her worry as my pace begins to increase and before she knows it, her moans are entirely from arousal. I fuck her long and deep. My hips pump rhythmically and the only sounds now are her gentle moaning and the metronomic slap of my latex clad stomach against her naked rump.

One hand goes between her thighs and seeks out her pulsing clit, easing the hood back and teasing out the small hard bump. She gasps and struggles, bells jingling, and begins to push her hips back to meet mine and I fuck her harder, sensing her approaching orgasm. I consider denying her but it's too late and she screams into the gag, throwing her head back, mouth stuffed, veins and tendons standing out on her throat, muscles tensing, bucking and struggling she climaxes.

It goes on for almost a minute and her ankles jolt in the cuffs of the spreader bar, her bells jingle crazily, her hips become a blur, thrusting, pushing back against the thick, blunted head of the cock, arching her back until she subsides and falls limply against her bonds. The French call it le petit mort for a reason and she is far away and dazed for some time. I pull out of her leaving her sobbing and pulling, her hands twisting within the sleeve as she seeks to draw me, her tormentor, to her for comfort. Tears run down her cheeks as she tries to turn her head towards me.

'I think you need some thinking time Darby,' I tell her as I coolly remove the dildo harness.

oOo

She's in a sack; A black leather sack to be precise. Straps lock her arms to her sides and lash her legs together. Straps run down the black leather at her shoulders, above and below her breasts, across her tummy, over her thighs, at her knees and ankles. A sinister black leather hood encases her head and incorporates a wide, mouth covering gag with a thick, two inch, penis shaped protrusion which stuffs her mouth and silences her, and a padded blindfold which covers her eyes.

I'm sitting on her chest. My knees are either side of her head. My pussy is throbbing, aching for release and that is what I am going to give it. I unpin the snaps on the blindfold to reveal her eyes, wide and blue, blinking and disembodied against the thick, taut, black leather.

I ease the gusset of the cat suit to one side and insert two fingers between my dripping, bare pussy lips, parting them, so she can see the glistening, pink interior and the clit, swollen and ready. She strains in the sack, gratifying me with her struggles and making my excitement mount.

12