Control

Story Info
One-night-stand with Dominating stranger.
1.2k words
3.84
77.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had told her to be at his hotel room at 2pm. Not a second earlier and certainly not late. She stood outside the door, watching the sweep of the second hand move towards the 12, she swallowed hard, knocked on the door and entered.

The room was dark and she kept her eyes to the floor as instructed, under no circumstances was she to try and seek him out as the spill of light from the corridor shone into the room. She closed the door behind her and could hear nothing, not even the sound of his breathing. She waited until her night vision improved and she could make out basic shapes within the room and removed her coat and let it drop to the floor. She was tall, 5 foot 10 inches and her legs went on for what seemed forever. She stood for a full minute in the corridor area, knowing that his eyes were looking at her. All she wore was high heels and hold up stockings. He had been specific about that. They were black, sheer and lacy on the tops.

She then got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards the bed. Her movements catlike, slow and exaggerated. Until she reached the bottom of the bed.

He looked at her as she stood, keeping her feet three foot apart and drew herself up to her full height. He marvelled at her body, growing excited. He watched as she bent over slowly, her bum wriggling seductively towards him. She stood, having picked up the blindfold from the bed and put it on. She said the only thing she was allowed to say... "I'm ready!"

He waited a full minute, watching as her head moved from side to side, deprived of sight, her other senses more attuned, the only way she could pick him out was through sound.

He stood and walked towards her, he pulled her long dark hair to one side and brushed his lips across her neck. Barely touching her, the sensation sent a shiver through her and she goose pimpled. He whispered in her ear, "You have done well Fuck Toy!"

He dropped her hair and trailed his tongue across her shoulder to the top of her spine. His hands dropping to her bum cheeks, caressing them oh so gently. In a circular motion, feeling her firm flesh, enjoying the sensation. He then began to move down her spine. Kissing, gently biting, licking, till he reached the base of her spine.

By this time he was on his knees behind her. He whispered to her, "Bend over Fuck Toy". She slowly bent forward, using the bed to support her and then she felt his tongue move lower, between her cheeks. She felt his tongue flick over her anus and she made it pucker, involuntary. A small moan escaped her lips. She felt him nudge his tongue against her and she fought to relax, feeling him penetrate her, feeling her open up for him.

He slowly begins to tongue fuck her anus, tasting her, enjoying her, taking her over.

He then turns her around, lays her back on the bed and licks up the slit of her pussy. His tongue coated in her juices. He buries his tongue amid her folds and holds it steady against her clit. It throbs against him and whilst the temptation is there for her to buck her hips against him, to sate her desires, she resists. Slowly, he begins to move his tongue over her, gently like a butterfly flapping its wings against her. He builds up the pressure and the speed slowly and despite herself she moves against him. His face is covered in her juices and he drinks down as much as he can. He alternates between tonguing her clit, licking up her slit and tongue fucking her hole. Then, when she is on the brink of orgasm he stops and kisses up her stomach, over her breasts and nipples to her neck.

She feels his cock rest against her clit, not penetrating her, but resting against her. He twitches it against her and she rubs herself up and down him. He whispers in her ear, "Fuck Toy, do you want me to put it in?"

"Yes" she replies.

"Are you sure Fuck Toy?"

"Yessssssssssssssssss..."

He pushes just an inch of his cock inside her and moves his hips in a circular motion, feeling the rim of her pussy around him.

He whispers to her, "Fuck Toy, do you want some more cock?"

"Yes"

He pushes himself in another inch, this time moving his hips in a figure of eight.

He whispers to her, "Fuck Toy, do you want it all?"

"Yes", she replies.

He slides all the way home. Buried to the hilt, his balls resting against her bum cheeks. Feeling her warmth, her dampness. Feeling her grip him, squeeze him.

He whispers to her once more, "Fuck Toy, Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes", she replies.

Slowly he rocks himself against her, moving slowly in and out, building up the pace, feeling her move against him. Fucking her faster and faster, feeling her arch her back to meet him.

Again when she is about to orgasm he stops. Withdraws and turns her around and slides into her from behind. Slapping her bum cheeks and fucking her steadily. His hand moving around and cupping her breasts, finding the nipple between forefinger and thumb and squeezing gently. With his other hand, he moves it around and plays with her clit. All the time, he pounds in and out of her.

He tells her, "Fuck toy, I haven't decided where I am going to cum yet. Maybe I will cum inside your pussy, or maybe withdraw and cum over your bum and back. I may fuck your arse and cum in there. Maybe I will make you suck me and swallow me or maybe I will cum on your face and in your hair.

He continues to fuck her hard and again when she is about to lose herself in release he stops. He grabs her hair and pulls her to her knees in front of him. "Suck me", he commands.

Her lips cover him, take him all the way down the back of her throat and sucks on him hard. Her finger sliding into his anus, stimulating him.

"Rub yourself and cum Fuck Toy". Her hand dropping between her legs and she begins to frig her clit fast, seeking release, seeking satisfaction. As she builds to orgasm, so does he. His toes curl in the carpet as he fights to keep his orgasm at bay. He can't stop it and cums in her mouth. Filling her with streams of his seed. Her orgasm overtakes her and as his cum hits the back of her throat, she cums on her hand, soaking it. She gags slightly and swallows him down. Drinking every drop, not leaving anything.

As their orgasms subside, he helps her to her feet, removes the blindfold so that she can see him for the first time and he kisses her gently on the forehead and then the lips.

They knew that they would never meet again, because this was her chat room fantasy and he had helped her fulfill it...