Control

Story Info
A chat room encounter leads to orgasm control.
4.3k words
4.61
50.2k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite an interesting chat room encounter that led to quite a bit more. Names and places have been changed to protect the guilty. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Chapter 1

Kyle walked into the room turning on the light before setting his briefcase down on the old side table just inside the doorway. The dim light unveiled a small room dominated in one corner by an old wooden computer desk housing a computer tower surrounded by stacks of notebooks, files, and random stacks of paper. Far from being useless clutter Kyle liked to call it organized chaos. He sat down and turned on the monitor, stretching as he clicked on an icon to check his mail.

He kicked off his shoes and turned to face the screen as his inbox filled with a few random emails and a torrent of spam and junk mail. One subject line caught his eye as he clicked down through the list, 'Looking for control'. It didn't have the usual look of most of the junk "Well there's no attachments and there's no way in hell I'm clicking any links so what the hell," he said to himself as he opened the email.

Hi. I saw you in one of the hypnosis rooms the other day and finally got up the courage to write you. Okay I've seen you a number of times but just couldn't approach you. I hope this doesn't make me sound like a stalker. Anyways what I wanted to write to you about was hypnotic orgasm control. I saw you talking with a couple of people about it and it has stuck in my mind and I can't get it out. Its always been a huge fetish of mine but I've never done anything more than read some stories about it. The way you talked about it made it sound real. I know it sounds crazy but is it really something that is possible?

S

Kyle took a moment and read the email over a second time. He'd been approached many times with different questions and accusations. Most were people that had a mild curiosity and others wanted to attack anything that didn't fit into their version of reality but this person felt a bit different. Kyle wasn't sure what about the message drew his attention but it piqued his attention enough to answer it.

Dear S,

Yes orgasm control is possible. There are many different kinds of control and ways of going about it. I have firsthand experience with hypnotic control. I can assure you that it is something that can be done. I hope that settles your question. If there is something specific that you are curious about feel free to contact me and I will clarify it for you.

DT

Kyle sent the email then deleted most of the rest of the list. He walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat when he heard the email notification go off again. He tossed dinner into the microwave and meandered back into the computer room. The person he had emailed had already responded. "Well aren't we eager," he said as he sat back down to read what the mystery person had written.

Thank you so much for writing me back. You don't know how nervous I was to even write you. I read that first line over and over. The fact that it's real and possible and everything blows my mind. How is it done? Can anybody do it? What are the limitations? Can it really keep you from cumming? Can it make you cum too? I'm sorry for all the questions but you said you have actual experience with it and I want to know everything about it. You don't know how much this has been a part of my fantasies.

Steph

Kyle read the email over chuckling at the rapid fire list of questions that were posed. He had a feeling that this was just the tip of the curiosity iceberg. "This is going to take more than just an email or two," he admitted as he stretched back in his chair.

Steph,

I can tell that this is something that is very important to you. Rather than me answer a few questions only to raise even more of them for you why don't you message me when you see me online next? I think that will be the best way for you to get all the answers to the questions that you are going to come up with. And it will allow me to clarify things for you as well.

DT

Kyle sent off the email and went into the kitchen to grab his dinner from the microwave. Tossing it onto the table he sat down to the nuked concoction. Tasting better than it looked, he finished up quickly, tossed the plastic tray in the trash, and washed up the fork he had used. "Dishes done and time to hop online," he said to himself as he put the fork in the silverware drawer before diverting his attention back to the computer.

He logged into one of the chat rooms he frequented seeing who was on this evening. He had barely scanned the first portion of the list of names of who was in the room before the icon lit up alerting him to an instant message. He looked to see who was messaging him. He didn't recognize the ID, NeedCRTRL21. He opened the secondary window reading the message.

This is Steph. I had emailed you about hypnotic orgasm control and you told me to message you here when I saw you on. I hope I'm not bothering you.

No you aren't bothering me at all. I know you have some questions regarding orgasm control and this is a much better way than emailing back and forth. So what question would you like answered first?

Thank you so much for responding. I get so nervous talking about anything kinky and this is such a huge fetish for me. I guess my first question is can it be done to anyone?

For hypnosis, which is the type of orgasm control that I am assuming that you are asking about, it can be done to anyone that is susceptible to being hypnotized. There are about 3 to 5 percent of people who for one reason or another don't go under.

So if you can be hypnotized then you can have your orgasms controlled?

That's an oversimplification but so long as it doesn't go against your core beliefs then yes. A person can't be hypnotized to do something that goes against who they are.

What you are saying is that if I can be hypnotized and since I wouldn't be against having my orgasms controlled at all it could be done to me?

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

Wow! Are there any limitations? Like if I tried real hard I could still cum but you could stop me any other time?

All that depends on how deeply you react to hypnosis. It also depends on how many times you go under and have those suggestions reinforced. If you are very susceptible, through repeated sessions it can be made so that you are unable to cum at all unless told to.

I am blushing and wet and shaking. I can't believe that what I've always just fantasized about is really real. What would I have to do to have you hypnotize me? I'm seriously begging you. I need this. Please.

Kyle sat back and read over the last message again. She sounded serious and sincere but just how willing was she to open up to really going through with doing a session.

What would you have to do? You seem to need this very badly so I will give you the opportunity to make it happen. I am going to go on Skype under this same ID. Contact me there and we can set up a voice session. I want to see how well you respond to hypnotic induction before we go any further. I also want to make sure you fully understand what you are asking for. That's my condition for doing this.

He sat back and waited for a response. After the rapid fire questions, the drawn out silence was strange. He had nearly given up on her ever responding when the message box lit up once more.

I can't do that. It took everything I had to approach you and I don't think that I could talk to you voice to voice and no way could I ever get on cam. I really do need this but I just can't do any of that.

I understand that quite well, Steph. What you are wanting is very in depth and intense. Before delving into it I want to make sure that it is something that you are devoted to doing so that neither one of us is wasting our time. I want to be certain that deep down you want this and I want to hear those words in your voice. If you ever change your mind you know where I'll be.

Kyle sent the message and returned his focus back to the chat room and the dialogue going on there. A few relaxing hours later he logged out and went to bed, his brief interaction with the girl forgotten.

Chapter 2

Several moths went by with little out of the ordinary when an email popped up in his inbox with a Skype ID and a simple message:

You win. I need it.

Steph

Kyle remembered her claim to need to have her orgasms completely controlled. Something of that depth and intensity wasn't to be entered into casually so it made Kyle happy to see that it was important enough to her to overcome her shyness. He logged into his Skype account and sent a request to the ID from the email. He was pleasantly surprised when it was accepted seconds later.

I was so nervous that you wouldn't want to talk to me because I wouldn't do it right then and how long it has been. I'm sorry it just took me a long time to realize that I really wanted this and that you had every right to ask for concessions from me.

I'm glad that you came back and that you decided that it was something that was this important to go after. There's nothing to be sorry about. Its a huge decision and I wanted to be sure that it was a well thought out one. Are you free to talk right now?

Yes.

Kyle hit the call button and listened to the abrasive ringing music. As soon as it stopped he smiled, "Hello?"

There was a long pause as Stephanie gathered her courage to respond to the voice coming through her phone. "Hi." She let out a huge breath realizing what it took to say that single word.

"Well it is good to finally hear your voice, Steph. Tell me what you are wanting. I not only want to hear it from you but I want you to hear yourself saying it," Kyle said calmly. Often the first step in this sort of session was having the person feel comfortable expressing what they really wanted in a safe environment without any judgment.

"I want," Stephanie started to say and then paused taking in a deep breath again. "I want to be hypnotized and to have my orgasms controlled by you."

"Very good, Steph. Not easy to say but you feel better now that it's out of you. Isn't that right?" Kyle asked trying to ease her into the conversation.

"It really is. I didn't know how I was going to react or if you were even going to message me again after I backed out. I'm so glad you did. Are you able to hypnotize me right now or is it a bad time?" Stephanie asked.

Kyle looked at the time and thought about his schedule. He had just over an hour free and although it wouldn't be enough for a deep conditioning session it would be perfect to see how she reacted to hypnosis and what he had to work with. "Yes, I think I can make that work."

"What do I need to do?" Stephanie asked with nervous energy.

"All I need you to do is relax and listen to my voice. If I ask you a question, just respond naturally. Don't try and overthink it and don't try and give me the answer that you think I want to hear. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure. I just thought there would be more that I would need to do. I can handle this. If I freak out or change my mind and can't do this anymore? What will I do?"

"Don't worry, assuming you go under well with this simple test session, I won't leave any triggers in you forever or anything unless you decide you want it. You can decide as we move forward what you want to do. If you take to the conditioning we can take the triggers out any time. Normal BDSM safewords are red, yellow, and green like a traffic light. Your word for 'I want these triggers out of my head' is 'red oranges'. Just message me with that phrase and I will remove the triggers and let you orgasm. This is just kinky play not something to scare you to death."

Stephanie thought about it for a minute. "So I have a safe word to get out of this if its too much?"

"That's right. Don't sell yourself short I think you can do it. But I want you to know that I won't leave you stranded. For now we are just going to try and get you to relax," Kyle said keeping a smooth easy tone. "Just listen to my voice and let yourself relax. I want you to breathe in and hold it for just a moment. Then let it out nice and smooth. Feel yourself releasing all that nervousness from inside you." Kyle let the pitch of his voice drop slightly to draw Stephanie in to listen more closely. "Breathe in and out slowly. Let yourself draw in the calm, peaceful air from around you and let out all the tension from inside. Calm, smooth, steady breaths. Let yourself focus on my voice. Just listen and follow my words. Feel yourself calming slowly and gently." Kyle continued on for several minutes focusing on relaxing her and setting a slow breathing rhythm. "Now let your body relax, Steph. Focus on my voice and let your body relax. How are you feeling?"

A momentary pause and then, "Feeling relaxed," Stephanie replied calmly. It was obvious that her nervousness was fading with the quiet ease of the session. It wasn't nearly as frightening as she thought. It was easy just to listen to the calm repetition in his voice and follow along.

"Very good. Let yourself unwind and relax. You can feel how tired you are. Just let yourself breathe and focus on my words." Kyle decided it was time to deepen the relaxation and see if his latest subject went with it or fought it. "Just let go of all that tension and let your body relax completely. You are so tired and exhausted. Let everything around you but my voice fade away."

"Fade," she murmured sleepily.

"Yes. The only thing remaining is my voice," Kyle continued, spurred on by the volunteered response. "Focus on it and let yourself relax and sleep. You are so tired and sleepy. Just let it all go and sleep." He gently repeated the phrases for several more minutes, each time stressing how sleepy she was getting. Finally he was ready to test and see if she had truly gone under, "Are you awake or asleep, Steph?"

A groggy reply, ""I'm sleep."

"Now listen to me very carefully..."

Chapter 3

"... and feel that become part of you," Kyle said coming to the end of the session. He looked at the clock and realized that he had gone longer than he had originally anticipated but Stephanie had been an incredible subject to work with. It was very obvious that she went under quite deeply and was well on her way to being conditioned to take the ingrained suggestions. "I am going to snap my fingers and when you hear that you will be wide awake and feel completely rested. You won't remember anything that we had talked about but it will still be part of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she intoned. Her voice was much stronger and more confident in all that was being told to her.

Kyle snapped his fingers "How are you feeling, Steph?"

"Ummm, pretty good. So did you decide that you weren't going to put me under?"

"No I didn't change my mind at all, Steph. I took you under and you responded rather well to the induction. You are a very good subject."

"I am? But I don't remember going under at all? You're not just saying that are you?" Stephanie asked doubtfully.

"Why don't you take a look at the time. I think you'll notice that we have been talking for quite awhile now."

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Where did the last hour go? I don't remember anything at all. What did you do?"

"Well what I did do," began Kyle, "is take you down a succession of levels into your subconscious. I had originally planned to just see how well you reacted to a light trace and to suggestions given after waking you up. However you when you did slip under you went quite deep initially. Knowing just how much you wanted to have your orgasms controlled there was no doubt about the direction we would be going with our sessions. So I implanted a few basic commands and controls. This way we are ahead of the original curve I had planned on."

"So you did it already? That fast? How do I know if it worked?" Stephanie asked nervously.

"Let's try something nice and simple to ease you into it and to see how well you respond, okay?" Kyle said.

"Sure, what do you need me to do?"

"Feel your left hand raise up into the air," Kyle began. "No matter how hard you try you cannot lower it."

"Wow!" Stephanie exclaimed. "I'm sitting here with my hand raised and I can't pull it down. This is so weird."

"Release," Kyle commanded smoothly.

"I can drop it down now. That was incredible. I mean I know you said it's real and I wanted it to be but until now I still had some doubts. This kind of changes that though. But does raising my hand tell you anything about whether or not you can control my orgasms?"

"That's going to take a bit of experimentation and I'm going to have to ask you some more personal questions to help answer that for you okay?."

Stephanie didn't usually talk to strangers about this sort of thing but the hypnosis seems to have worked so far and she was feeling calmer and more secure about the conversation, "Yes, okay."

Kyle paused for a moment and then asked, "How easily do you normally cum when you play with yourself?"

Stephanie'sanswer was delayed by the blush coloring her cheeks. "I. Umm. I cum pretty easily and often. That's something that makes this more intense for me. By having someone controlling my climax, they control a huge part of my life."

"I see," Kyle said. "Well then what I want you to do is try and cum. I want to see if you are able to reach that peak with the triggers I have in place."

"Umm. Ok. To be honest just us doing this and you telling me that you've done these things to me has me so turned on. It shouldn't take much to set me off."

Kyle listened to the sounds coming over the headset. He heard Stephanie's breathing beginning to quicken until she was almost panting. The primal grunts and moans told him just how close she was and how much she was pushing herself to cum. The minutes ticked by as the sounds changed pitch and tempo but it was obvious that she had not reached any kind of climax at all.

"I can't do it," Stephanie finally panted into the microphone. "I'm so close but I just can't cum. I love it and hate it and I don't know what else. I have never been so turned on in my life and I just can't cum."

"I'd say that the triggers worked perfectly then. Let's see if this one works as well. Cum for me Stephanie." Kyle yanked the headset off as Stephanie's deafening scream of release came through.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" It was nearly a full minute before she recovered enough to talk coherently again. "You can make me cum too. So much control. So hot. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

"You are quite welcome Steph. I have to say that you have responded as well as some people who have been doing sessions and conditioning for weeks." Kyle said truly impressed with Stephanie's reactions to his triggers so far. "Orgasming on command is an even larger step than simply having your orgasm suppressed."

"Really?" Stephanie asked her breathing finally slowing back to normal "Why is that? I figured control is control so one should be kind of like the other."

"Because it's easier to stop something than to set it off. Keeping you from cumming is simply blocking your mind from hitting that peak. An orgasm is mental as well as physical. To trigger an orgasm it takes making you hit that mental peak which is the easy part but to also trigger the physical part which is much harder." Kyle explained.

"So how did I go off like that? It was stronger than anything I remember having. I couldn't stop it or even slow it down."

"Oh it may have something to do with living out a fantasy," Kyle replied gently. "Never discount just how much your mind will push things along. Especially for someone that needs to be controlled like you do."

Stephanie's blush could almost be heard over the headset, "Umm, yeah I can see your point. That was pretty intense."

12