Control

Story Info
A dom and sub battle for the upper hand.
2.4k words
4.25
19.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of this story are all true, as far as I can remember them. I condensed some of the information for the sake of story, but that is the only alteration I have made. Once again, I appreciate comments and feedback and thank you for the feedback I have received thus far.

Control

Packing, packing packing... college life definitely has its perks, but boxing up all your shit twice a year isn't one of them. You would think that with all this experience behind my belt, seeing that I've done it for 4 consecutive years, I'd be able to figure out a plan and get it done all lickety-split like. OR... the time, the last I checked, was nearly five in the morning and I was still going through my clothes.

I was also on the phone with my good friend, Rob, talking about, well, sex, of course. The story behind Rob and me is an interesting one. He is a dom from sunny California whom I've known through instant messaging and phone conversations for over three years now. Over three years of a very strong mutual attraction. He loves sending me pictures of his toys and his hot body. I also know in explicit detail several things he's itching to do to me and quite frankly, I get hot just thinking about them. But its not just that I know for a fact Rob is dominant enough to take me- which is a rare enough find in itself. He happens to be rather experienced, extremely intelligent and has consistently been a good friend to me. My master does not like the frequency of my communication with Rob, especially since he is very aware that I am attracted to him.

"See, the interesting thing is that although doms seem to have all the power during sex, it's not really true. The sub is really the one who is in control," I told him, very sure of myself, as I folded a sweater.

"I don't know about that, Dey. I think it's a little of both. The sub has certain powers and the dom has certain powers. At some point of pain and punishment, the dom will eventually relent to the sub on a short-term basis. Long-term, however, no good dom is going to let a sub get away with not following his instructions. "

"I don't know. I think the sub gets the better end of the deal. All she has to do is give the dom her body, and the dom takes care of her. The dom has more responsibilities to the sub than the sub has to the dom; it gives the sub more power."

Rob laughed at me; he did this often. "Having responsibilities towards something gives you control over that something."

I frowned. "I think it makes you submissive to that something."

He let out a non-committal sound. "Suit yourself."

"Well, I mean, come on, think about it. Its all just a game, right? Its play-sex. And the sub is the one who holds the uh, "safety word" or whatever you want to call it. She is the one who decides when it stops, because the dom is dependent on her; its give and take. The dom needs the sub because he needs someone to be submissive to him, and the sub wants to be dominated. They both fulfill the needs of the other."

"I agree with you on the last part, Deya, but the first part of what you said, well, I wish I could personally show you just how wrong you are."

I laughed, "Whatever, Rob. Well, I'm done packing for now. I guess I'll let you get some sleep now."

"Let me? I don't know how my crop feels about you "letting" me do something, " He laughed again, "All right, babe. Sweet/wicked dreams."

*****

During the next day, with the help of my roommate, I got everything packed up and moved all my shit to a temporary apartment.

That night, I was back in the city and in my master's arms. Damn glad to be there, too. It was late and I was exhausted. My Master, Dave, was peacefully nuzzling and holding my breasts while I played with his curly mop of hair. Inconsistent lamplight from the street outside his window cast his whole room in a glow, dancing shadows over our faces. I sighed, content, closing my eyes to drift off to sleep.

An electric shock jolted through my body. I didn't even open my eyes. "Dave... I'm half asleep... the only thing that sucking on the nipple will do is make me horny," I felt him bite down on my right nipple. I gasped, my eyes open and wide.

"Mmmmm...," he licked with his tongue. Once. Twice. "That's what I wanted... to hear that little cry escape these pretty lips of yours," He leaned up, eyes dark and smiling and brushed his lips against mine.

I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He obliged me, adjusting his position and kissing me with bruising force. He pressed his knee against my pelvis, moving it back and forth. I slid one hand down the center of his body. The head of his cock jumped as I stroked it with my fingertips. I broke the kiss.

"You are already hard,"

"Yes I am," he murmured His lips took mine again, more gently this time, his tongue searching for my own. I gave it up to him, tentatively.

He controlled me by touching the underside of my tongue. It worked like a switch- it made me ravenous and helpless. We both knew it. When he had my tongue securely locked in his mouth, he grazed it with his teeth. Slowly. Agonizingly. I uttered a sound deep in my throat. My body ached. My legs closed around his and I ground hard against his knee.

My hand trembled against his cock.

He began licking the underside of my tongue, over and over.

Lick.

I grabbed at him.

Lick.

Whimpering, grinding harder, feeling my pelvis start to slide on the juices I was leaving on his knee.

Lick.

I broke away breathlessly. "Please. Please master. I want you. Please!"

His smile was dark, his eyes held the secrets of what he wanted to do to my body. Forbidden things we had not even talked about. Sick, twisted things. I saw them there and was afraid. He saw my fear and his smile widened.

"You want me?" he whispered.

"Yes!" I pleaded with him.

"You want my cock in you?"

"Yes, Master, please,"

"You want it in your pussy?" his hand idly pinched the nipple of my left breast, squeezing it cruelly.

"Yes,"

"You want it in that tight ass of yours?"

"Yes,"

"You want to suck me off, after I've been in your other two holes?"

"Yes," I answered. Somewhere deep in my mind, where I still had a mind, I knew I did not want to suck on his cock after it had been in my ass. In fact, the thought disgusted me to the point of feeling nausea. And he knew it.

"Damn, you little slut, my knee is soaking," He got to his knees, looming over me. I looked up at him, as bound by his gaze as I ever could be by ropes or cuffs. His fingers separated my lips. "Fuck, you are so wet," He drove two fingers inside of me, rubbing them against my front wall.

I moaned and arched my back, trying to drive his fingers in deeper. He pulled them out quickly. I whimpered, my eyes opening in time to watch him shove his fingers into my mouth.

"Lick them clean, bitch."

Screwing up my face in disgust only made him smile.

"Do it." His voice was sharp. I opened my mouth a little wider to take them in. He lodged his fingers against the back of my throat in one swift movement. I gagged. He smiled again. I placed my hand on his, but just left it there, far too afraid to rebel, not over something like this. He withdrew his fingers just enough so I could lick them with my tongue. "Mmmm... admit it. Admit that you like this."

I shook my head.

"It's dirty, isn't it?"

I nodded, sucking his fingers into my mouth with hesitation.

"You like it; there's that dark part of you, the one that begs for pain when I'm fucking you. That part likes it. Admit it." He took his fingers out of my mouth and slapped me lightly across the face. "Admit it, you dirty little slut,"

I glared at him. "No. You know I hate that taste,"

He smirked, amused. He dipped down and kissed me, taking my tongue with his, caressing my tongue with his. My mind went blank. "Admit it," he whispered.

"That part of me... that part of me likes it. But...."

"But?" he breathed the word against my lips and kissed me again. He broke off the kiss. The world swirled around me.

"I... what? I can't remember...," I looked up at him helplessly, confused, drowning in his eyes. "What were we talking about?"

His lips tugged upwards. "Never mind, slave." He climbed overtop of me until his cock poked my cheek. "Make me hard."

My hands, craving the soft, pliable flesh over his cock, eagerly grasped its thick head and body in my hands. I put the tip of his dick to my mouth. Then I was choking, gagging on him. His cock found its way to my throat and had plunged inside. I tried swallowing him down, swallowing down my panic and disgust. My nose and chin pressed firmly against his sweaty balls. I inhaled through my nose and the stench of his sweat forced bile up from my stomach. I closed off my throat, which in turn squeezed around him, constricting him. He moaned and thrust my face deeper into his crotch. My stomach lurched again and I pushed away from him, coughing and swallowing.

"Good girl," he said.

I was turned away from him when he grabbed my body and slammed it down on the bed again. My breasts jumped and jiggled painfully. He pulled on my legs, till his penis was inches from my pussy. He smiled down at me and shoved against me, all the way into me. I screamed as my pussy clenched around him, trying to adjust to his width. "Master!" I gasped.

He leaned over me, his lips near mine. "Yes?"

I opened my mouth to speak but he kissed me then, brushing the underside of my tongue with his. Whimpering, I forgot the pain and wrapped my limbs around his body, pulling him into me, so deeply. My hips began fucking his cock without him even moving. His teeth took my tongue and the orgasm rose and took me over. I cried out as he bit my tongue and my body bucked against his dick, soaking it with cum. He pulled away without letting me calm down and he flipped me over like a doll.

"Now that I'm all wet..." he placed the tip of his cock against my ass, finding the hole and slowly forced the head of his penis inside. I gasped. I found no pleasure in the beginning of anal sex. He knew it and enjoyed it that much more. Pressing both his hands on my back, he eased into my ass. "You are so fucking tight, I love fucking your ass."

I didn't respond, merely cried out against the mattress. Once. Twice. Again. And again. Stroke after stroke he penetrated and abused my asshole. He pushed faster and harder, and his cock seemed to get even bigger, expanding inside of me. As he came, his weight came down on my back, and I gasped, just trying to breathe.

At least it was over. Dave never had any energy after he came, he was just content to suckle my nipples and lay his body next to mine. I eased away from him, moaning softly as my ass disengaged from his cock. I fell on my back and closed my eyes, breathing hard, sore, and exhausted.

Something touched my lips, tapping against them. I opened my eyes and recoiled at the sight of his erect dick. "What are you doing?" I asked, pulling back and away.

"Clean me off," he demanded, his eyes hard, the tone of his voice leaving no room for objections.

"No," I said firmly and backed away further. "You know how I feel about that."

He lunged forward, grabbing my hair and pulling me to him.

I screamed and gritted my teeth, staring up at him with angry, wild eyes.

"I'm sick of your little rebellion. You are mine. My slave. Now DO IT!"

"If you put that in my mouth I will bite it until you bleed," I told him in a low, serious voice.

He flung me back against the bed. My head hit the headboard just before he slapped me across the face. His hands found my throat and squeezed, applying just enough pressure to scare me.

I coughed, struggling for air. "No, and there is nothing you can do to force me,"

"I will leave marks on you. I will leave marks in places that you will not be able to hide, or explain away."

"You can't! My parents are coming into town next weekend!"

He smiled at me again, that devil's smile. "I will. You know I will."

"I will not suck on you after you've been in my ass. I never have. I never will."

He slapped me again, harder.

I gasped. "That might bruise..."

"Do you want me to hurt you? Really hurt you?" I

was silent, but fuming inside. I was submissive during SEX. This wasn't sex, this was an ego trip. "You won't. You won't really hurt me."

A pause.

I was taking a risk. I didn't know how serious he was. My heart was racing. I didn't really want to be hurt, not like this.

He leaned back and released my throat. "You are right. I won't. I can't really hurt you. But you will regret this. This is a favor. Don't think I'm going to let it happen again." He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

I sighed and relaxed, enjoying my brief moment of control.