Control

Story Info
Sub is punished for her disobedience.
907 words
3.59
28.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafwen
cafwen
2 Followers

I sat trying to focus on something else, anything apart from the vibrator throbbing on max between my legs. I knew if I came now he would be angry. It had been fifteen minutes of this torture now. I cursed myself mentally for being so stupid. I knew I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone he hadn't said I could. I didn't know he was already home, on his way up the stairs when the nice lady across the corridor from us asked how I was. Maybe I would have got away with it if I had just answered quickly and gone inside. But I didn't. Maybe I wanted to get caught... But I started chatting with her. He paused on the stairs, listening, before striding up, chatting to us like nothing had happened, all the time holding me with an icy stare that I knew meant real trouble, before ushering me inside and saying a cheerful goodbye to her. The door slammed ominously.

"To the bedroom. Clothes off."

I had waited for about an hour, sitting on the floor, hands behind my back, while he ate the supper I had prepared. My stomach rumbled with hunger but that was the last thing I had to worry about. I heard him pile the dishes in the sink, and his angry footsteps across the wooden floor of the flat. He stood behind me, thinking about what he would do to me first. The vibrator meant he was really angry. He set it to max immediately and shoved it underneath me, fiddling for the best position until it was sitting right against my clit. I didn't make a sound, knowing if I showed any sign of losing control my punishment session would last longer.

Within two minutes I was ready to cum, and found myself almost losing consciousness with the effort of ignoring the vibrator. Instead I focused on the pain of my over-stimulated clit, letting that become the only thing real to me. He had a clock on the wall directly in front of where I sat so he could monitor how long he made me hold out for. Also, it made every minute seem longer to me. Twenty minutes! Surely he would be satisfied now?! My clit was so sore by now I was beginning to fear I might pass out. He got up quickly from the chair in the corner of the room he always watched from, and removed the vibrator. I almost sighed in relief, but managed to keep my face a mask of control.

He knelt behind me and kissed my neck, sending a shiver of delight up my spine.

"Good girl. Now make me cum." He had the zip of his pants open, his boxers drawn down to reveal the huge member so many parts of my body had been forced to contain. I had never known a man with such a large cock, and I suspected he took Viagra because he was more than double my age, (I was seventeen when I met him, and had left my parent's home to be with him, he was forty-five) yet somehow he was always ready to perform when he wanted me. I took him in my mouth without hesitating, taking as much of him in as I could without gagging. At least he was always gentle with my throat, and if I did gag I was always rewarded with a hard slap on my rear. I felt like I was on some weird trip, my body seemed to be tingling all over. I took him in too deep, gagged, and he pulled away from me, his eyes furious. He was all about control, and he was already angry. He pushed me into a kneeling position and slammed his cock into me. I was dripping wet and it wouldn't have hurt if he hadn't been so huge, but I couldn't stop the gasp that escaped from my lips. He became even angrier, and slapped my ass hard every time he thrust deeply into me. Then he reached under the bed, where he always kept some small elastic hairbands and various lengths of heavy chain. He twisted two bands double and placed them expertly on each of my nipples, before taking a chain, passing it under my breasts and using it as a kind of rein to pull me up and deeper onto his cock as he lunged savagely into me.

I don't know how he kept this up so long, even with the help of Viagra, but it felt like hours -- my pussy was so raw I thought I would start bleeding -- but eventually his breathing got heavy and I could feel he was going to lose it. "Cum NOW bitch!" he ordered, and started slamming so hard into me I could barely hold myself up. I let my concentration go and felt my pussy muscles immediately begin to spasm, hard and fast, a desperate scream coming from me, the contractions around his shaft finally driving him over the edge. We collapsed together, the weight of his muscular body on top of me making me feel incredibly safe. No matter what I knew I could trust him with my life. We lay panting for a good while before I helped him onto the bed, his head resting on my breast, my arms wrapped tightly around him as we both slipped into sleep.

cafwen
cafwen
2 Followers