Control Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple learns how to be submissive.
5.5k words
4.26
50.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It actually happened a few years ago, but looking back it doesn’t seem that long. My then girl friend and I were working for a relatively small fund raising company in the Chicago suburbs. I was twenty-two and she was twenty, we had been together for a couple of years and were very happy together, we planned on one day getting married, but at that time we were just living together, and as most young couples, having a hard time making ends meet .

Her name is Emily and mine is jack, she is 5’ 7” tall long golden blond hair, hazel eyes she has fair skin and perfect perky b cup tits a fantastic body. I am 6’ tall dark hair green eyes and have a slim build. Emily worked directly for the owner of the company Steve and his personal secretary Rita and art who took care of their computer system and various other things, she worked as their assistant mainly filing, and helping with paper work, or any thing else that they didn’t want to do. I was involved in operations in the warehouse, keeping stock and incoming and outgoing shipments. We had only been working for this company for a few weeks when things started to happen, I noticed that Steve was spending more time with Emily working in his personal office and less time working in the main office area with Rita. I asked Emily if there was anything that I should know about, but she just said no, nothing that she couldn’t handle her self. Emily is very attractive so it was not unusual for guys to make passes at her, but if she said she could handle it there was no reason to worry.

Steve is in his early forty’s, he is a good looking guy with light brown hair, blue eyes and a mustache he is 6’3” and has a muscular build he also has a very forceful and sometimes demanding personality. Rita his secretary, who I considered to be a pushy bitch, is some where in her mid too late thirty’s, she is about 5’8”redish brown hair pale blue eyes and a very hard body. She never wore pants, just skirts, usually tight ones and always high heels she was not beautiful but very sexy, and from what I could tell there was most likely something going on between she and Steve.

Then there’s art, he is also in his mid forty's he’s about 6’ tall dark hair that is just starting to thin and he is over weight, not hugely fat but definitely over weight,. He was also a demanding ass, but he was completely trusted by Steve.

One day Emily and I were planning to have lunch together, but when our break time came and Emily did not come to meet me in the warehouse I went up to the main office to find her, no one was around so I walked down the hall to see if they were in Steve’s office, as I got closer I could her loud voices and the door was shut, I couldn’t make out what was being said, but the voices seemed to have an angry tone. I wanted to stay and listen but I was afraid of being caught eavesdropping, so I decided to wait out in the main office. About fifteen minutes later I heard the door open and Emily came down the hall, she was noticeably upset, and looked as if she had been crying, she looked at me and said lets go, she never stopped just went strait out the door, I didn’t ask any questions then I just followed. The ride to the fast food restaurant was totally silent, she didn’t offer any information and I didn’t ask,... yet! Once we had gotten our food and were half way thru with lunch I finally asked.

What happened back there? She just stared at me.

I asked again. What the hell happened back there? Her eyes welled up with tears.

I can’t talk about it! She said.

Talk about what? What happened? Tell me!

They made me promise! She said.

Who did?... What promise?... tell me right now! I demanded.

At that point it all came spilling out, she couldn’t hold back any longer, she told me that Steve and Rita had confronted her in Steve’s office, they told her that bag that was used for bank deposits that contained $10,000 was missing, and they were sure that I had taken it. She told them that she knew I was not that kind of person and I would never steal anything. They told her they had proof and that I would definitely be going to jail, but there was a way that she could help me if she was willing. They told her that she would have to become their servant, their slave,...their sex slave to be exact. They expected complete obedience, and they demanded an answer right then, yes or no!

Emily cracked under the pressure, she agreed. Confused and still not knowing exactly what she had just gotten her self into, Emily stood there in a daze, wondering to herself if this was really the right thing to do to help me out of this bind. When suddenly Rita ordered her to take off her clothes, Emily did, but it was all happening so fast it was like a strange dream, and soon she was standing completely naked in the middle of Steve’s office on display for both Rita and Steve, she could feel her nipples hardening and her breathing became heavy, her skin was tingling, she was scared and humiliated, when she noticed Steve, he had a look of complete lust on his face. Emily stood there almost in disbelief that this was actually happening, she felt the room start to spin and was sure that she was going to pass out, when she heard Rita's voice commanding her to get on her knees and crawl over to Steve. Emily did, and as she crawled toward him Steve unzipped his pants and pulled his very thick, very hard cock. Emily knew what was going to happen next,... “suck it” Rita said! Her fears being realized, Emily hesitated for a moment, and instantly Rita's hand came down hard on Emily's ass, but before the pain could even arrive Steve reached down and grabbed her by the hair, yanked her head and said ”you were told to suck it, bitch!... now you’ll be punished for your hesitation”. He then forced her over his knee so her ass was up and exposed, he quickly slid his left hand under her between her legs and roughly rubbed it against her clit, and with his other hand he twisted her right arm behind her back.

Emily was surprised at the swiftness that all of this happened, she was also surprised at the sensation Steve’s finger on her clit was creating, until now she hadn’t noticed how hard and swollen her clit had become, she was over come with mixed feelings, how could this awful and humiliating experience be turning her on, what kind of a slut must she be? She didn’t have long to ponder that question, because without warning she heard a loud smack!... and felt a bolt of sharp pain shoot from her ass straight up her back and into her head, so strong that she thought the top of her head would explode, but before she even had time to deal with the pain, Rita brought two more smacks down on her ass.

As Emily's mind was spinning in circles from the burning sensation on her ass, Steve shoved her off of his lap and again grabbed her by the hair, looked her straight in the eye as tears streamed down her face and said “now lets try this again,... suck it”. This time there was no hesitation Emily opened her mouth and let Steve’s hard cock slide past her lips that were already wet from her tears.

Emily began to rhythmically pump her head up and down on Steve’s cock, making long slow strokes and letting his cock slide in her mouth as deep as she could take it. When a new sensation came over her, Rita had come up from behind her and was very slowly rubbing Emily's clit, Rita then pulled both of Emily's arms behind her back and held them there with her free hand, Emily was now totally in their control and within a few seconds Emily was completely consumed with the warm waves of pleasure that Rita was sending though her body.

She began to pick up the pace, sucking Steve’s cock faster, she could feel it get even harder and start to twitch, she knew that he was going to cum soon but she could also feel her own orgasm building. The feeling of being on her knees naked and almost immobilized, having her pussy rubbed while being forced to suck her bosses cock was pushing her over the edge. But just then she heard Steve moan and he yanked her head back holding the tip of his cock on the edge of her mouth and her face pointed to the ceiling, it was then that she felt the first splash of his hot cum shoot into her open mouth and then another and another, it was like a river of cum was pouring into her mouth, the sensation was too much and pushed her over the edge into her own orgasm, her nipples got hard as pebbles and her hips bucked wildly the room seemed to go black for a moment, all she could feel was cum filling her mouth and her throbbing pussy sending electric jolts through her body. She said she had one long orgasm for what must have been three minutes straight.

When she was done Steve made her swallow the whole load, and she collapsed on the floor, she heard Steve say now get dressed and get the fuck out of here you little slut. Before she could stand up she felt a hand in her hair again and it was pulling her very hard up to her feet, she was then thrown up against the wall and Rita stared directly in her eyes and said “listen here my little bitch, you are ours now you will do exactly what we say to do exactly when we tell you to do it, no matter what, no questions asked ever! Do you understand?”

Emily answered... yes.

yes mistress! Snapped Rita.

yes mistress! Emily quietly said.

I found it hard to believe, the whole thing seemed so unreal. As Emily finished telling the story, she looked at me and said please don’t hate me I was just trying to help you. I was stunned, I felt mad that she had done this, and wanted to choke those two bastards that had done this to her, but the whole time that she was telling me the story I was getting more and more turned on, and now my cock was so hard it was ready to burst, it was dripping so much that it actually made a wet spot on my pants.

I had to admit that domination and control always turned me on, any time I had ever heard about women or men being dominated by some one else and made to do things that they normally wouldn’t do it would always drive me crazy, but this was real, and it was extreme ... and oh fuck, I think I like it!

I’m sitting there looking at her with tears in her eyes, after the ordeal that she had just been through, and I’ve got a rock hard cock, and all I can think is ...I wonder if she will suck my cock in the parking lot before we go back to work. I must be one sick Motherfucker, but I can’t help it.

Emily looked at me again and said,

Do you hate me?... I was just trying to help.

I don’t hate you!

She said I knew you wouldn’t do something like that.... Would you?

Don’t be silly of coarse I didn’t do it! I don’t steal!

Don’t worry I understand what you were trying to do, and its o.k.

Let’s go back to work and maybe we can figure this whole thing out.

So with that we headed back to work. I never told her how turned I was over the whole thing. At least at that time. We decide that we would confront Steve and Rita and make them prove that I had something to do with the missing money, which we knew would be impossible, because I really did have nothing to do with it. When we arrived back at the office Steve and Rita were no where to be found no one knew if they were gone for the day or if they would be back. So Emily and I decided to go about our usual work as if nothing had happened and talk to them whenever they did return.

I had to check on some inventory in the stock room, this was a gated room at the very back of the warehouse where the more valuable things were kept.

I never minded working in there because it was always quiet, I controlled the key to that room so I was usually the only one that would go in there unless I needed help with something. In fact today was even better because it was toward the end of the month and the other employees that were normally in the warehouse were sent home early, so today was extra quiet, and boy did I need that today.

So I’m in there checking inventory enjoying the quiet and my mind started to wander back to the story that Emily had told be at lunch, I was still very horny, so I thought since I’m out here alone it probably wouldn’t hurt to get a little relief, so I unzipped my pants and got out my cock so I could jerk off while I recalled Emily's earlier experience, I also took my shirt off so I wouldn’t get any cum on it. My cock was already stiff as a board and as I started rubbing it I knew that it wouldn’t take very long. I was picturing Emily with Steve’s cock in her mouth and Rita’s fingers in her pussy, and Emily actually getting off on it, and I was going to get off on the whole thing myself. But just then I heard the sound of the gate opening, quickly I fumbled to put my cock away when I heard some one laugh, I looked up to see art right in front of me, laughing with a shitty grin on his face, and I’m there,. kneeling on the ground with my shirt off, my pants unzipped and my hard cock sticking up out of the top of my underwear. It was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to my in my entire life! And art just stood there shaking his head and laughing.

My face must have been beat red, I wasn’t sure just what to do at that moment, I started to stand, but art said loudly “freeze... just where the fuck do you think you’re going”, it startled me and I sat back down on my knees.

I started to say “well I was just going to”.... but art sharply cut me off!

You’re not going to do any thing,... you’ll sit there until I tell you I’m finished with you!

What?.... was the only thing I could get out the whole thing had caught me off guard, and now every thing that art was saying and doing seamed to be keeping me off balance.

Look at you!... art said. You’re back here alone with your shirt off and your pants open and your dick sticking out . What are you doing?... You’re jerking off aren’t you?...

Well are you?

Well I ,...I guess I ... I was just...

Shut the fuck up! art snapped again..... First you steal money from the office then you’re back here jerking off!

But I didn’t steal anything! I said

Says you! art barked. They have evidence proving that you did .

But they cant!... I mean I didn’t!...

Well weather you did or didn’t or even if someone else did and made it look like you did, it doesn’t matter now!....... he said as he walked closer to me , and as he did he knocked a box full of index cards off of a shelf.

What do you mean someone else?.... do you know something? ....

I know plenty! he said. I know you’re in deep shit , and I know I have all the information so I’m in control here! So why don’t you just crawl over here and pick up all those cards I just knocked over..... DO IT NOW!!!

You want me to do what?.... What the fuck?....but before I could finish my statement he cut me off again.

Shut the fuck up and listen to me!... They think you stole $10,000,and now I catch you jerking off in the stock room? How do you think that’s going to go over?

Well I just....... I just thought...............................again he cut me off!

Well nothing!... It sounds like you didn’t think at all!!.... Hey how about this?..... How about I go get Steve.....or ... better yet Rita, and you can explain to her just what you were doing back here!........ yeah ... that’s a good idea I’ll do that!

NO wait!.... Please don’t... I said.

Well there you go that’s getting better.....Please... But not good enough ... I’m going anyway.

NO wait!... What do you want?

I TOLD YOU WHAT I WANT!! I WANT YOU TO FUCKING CRAWL!!! NOW DO IT!!

I had no choice! If I didn’t do what this bastard wanted he was really going to make a bad situation worse for me.

So I did just that, I crawled the three feet or so in front of me and started picking the hundred or so cards on the ground, as I did,... what art was saying was starting to make sense, I was beginning to believe that the had set me up, but before I had all the pieces of the puzzle put together art started talking again.

SO....... you get your self in trouble and you let your little girl friend pay your debt for you.

That’s not true!....... I didn't ask her... any way how did you....

Art cut me off.

Oh I know!.... I know all about it!.... I know just how she paid ,... and I know just how they taught her to love paying, and if I know Steve and Rita , Emily will be paying for a very long time, in ways that you cant even imagine, and they will teach her to love every second of it!

I wanted to say “Fuck You” but I didn’t think I was in the position to do that, so I just kept listening and picking up the cards.

Did she tell you?..... he asked. Did she tell you how she sucked his cock? Did she tell you how she came? Did she tell you that she was cuming even before Rita laid a finger on her?

What?.... I said

That’s right they had your little bitch cuming like a whore, before they even touched her pussy!

I bet she didn’t tell you that!.... he laughed at me again. Did she tell you that she didn’t want to stop sucking Steve’s cock?... even after he had cum. Did she tell you that she begged to be fucked, but they wouldn’t give her that satisfaction?... Yeah!... I bet she didn’t say any thing about that?

At this point I didn’t know what to say.

So here I am crawling around the floor half undressed with my pants un done picking up these cards, while this guy tells me how my girl friend begged to get fucked by some one else, and not ten minutes ago he just walked in on me jerking off, How totally humiliating and degrading.

But still just hearing about what went on this morning between Emily and Steve and Rita made my cock so hard, even when hearing it from this bastard in such a degrading way. Then he spoke again.

I know!.... Yes I do ... I know just what you were doing out here,... you were out here jerking off, thinking about how you’re little girlie sucked cock this morning weren’t you?...Yes you were!... Admit it! He said confidently.

I didn’t respond.

Look at me when I ask you a question!!!... He said harshly.

I turned to face him and he laughed and said,

I knew it and there’s the proof! ...look at you!... I walk in on you jerking off,... Humiliate you,... Make you clean the floor,... Tell you how your girl friend is going to be some one else’s whore, and you cock never got soft,... it has been hard the whole time!.... huh .... what do you think of that!

And until then, I really hadn’t thought of that, I mean I have always known that I was turned on by the thought of being dominated, but never by another man never like this! But here I am being completely humiliated by this guy and I’m totally turned on. That’s when his voice brought me back to reality.

Well... go ahead!!

I just stared , not understanding what he meant.

DON’T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN! He raised his voice.

You wanted to come out here and jerk off thinking about your girl,.......go ahead, NOW... DO IT!!!

What?.. I said......I couldn’t believe I just heard him say that.

When I didn’t move, Art got very angry and almost started to shout.

All right maybe you need some help, STAND UP! ...

I SAID STAND UP,...... AND TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF!!..... DO IT NOW! OR I’LL COME DO IT FOR YOU!!

I did what he said I stood and took off my shoes , socks and pants, my cock was sticking straight out, it was so hard it was throbbing, I was so turned on I couldn’t believe it.

He said, “Get down on your knees again” as I did what he told me it was becoming easier to follow his directions.

Now,.. rub your cock, nice and slow, and think of how your little girlie is going to be Steve’s slut.......Why I’ll bet her little pussy’s wet right now just thinking about when he’s going to fuck her.

My cock was throbbing and the room was spinning, with the thought of Emily being fucked running through my mind, I was just about ready to cum when.......... He yelled STOP!...

12