Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I went in my room and shut the door. I jumped on my bed and pulled my shorts down. I ran my finger over my pussy to find it soaked. My lips were engorged. My touch was electric. As my finger traced my wet pussy, I moaned. I touched my clitoris and shuddered. My fingers entered my pussy and I began to fuck myself while I played with my clitoris.

I am lying. I didn't play. I worked. I worked hard and fast to make myself cum. Nothing had ever felt as good. I had my first orgasm right then and there.

But, I kept my promise. Right after I recovered from my orgasm, I went to my Daddys' room.

He was in bed. Obviously waiting. He, apparently, was intrigued by my newfound willingness. I wouldn't disappoint.

I walked straight over to his bed, and climbed on top of him without a word. I pulled my shorts aside, and slid my wetness on him. I lowered myself on his massive cock and let my ass bottom out on his crotch.

My God, I felt his cock hit parts of me I never knew existed. It was huge, and I guess because I was so well lubed with my own cum, taking him is was no effort. As much as it hurt, it also felt good. It had never felt like this before.

I took him in me over and over again, feeling him deep inside me. He let me ride him like a bull until he was ready to cum. When I felt him tense, I climbed off and took his huge cock deep in my throat. As abused as my throat was by my brothers' cocks, I was still not ready for this.

My God was it big.

But I did it. Just in time, I felt him tense and begin spurting his seed down my throat. A huge load.

Without a word I climbed off and went to bed. He didn't say a word either.

12