Control Ch. 02

Story Info
After the ride home, they compare notes.
3.5k words
4.21
24k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning my self up I went to get Emily I told her nothing of my experience at that time. The ride home was fairly quiet neither of said to much, but we were both thinking plenty. Once at home we both pretended is was a normal day we did our usual routine made dinner got ready for bed, naturally that was a perfect time to bring things up.

We were now lying in bed, Both of us quietly reflecting on our day, I was noticing how beautiful Emily is when she brought up the subject of the days earlier events.

So were you serious today when you said that you are not mad at me? ..she asked.

Yes, I was and I am! ... it’s o.k. you did ,what you did for me.

But I feel so guilty. she replied.

The reason she was feeling so guilty is because she enjoyed what had happened to her and I knew it, but as I thought about it, I didn’t mind, in fact it was a huge turn on. And she still had no idea what had happened to me, I had to tell her, but how would she take it.

The situation was very different from what happened to her, I wasn’t doing anything that would save her from any one, I just did what I had to do to save my self. At least she was trying to help me, even if only at first.

The only way that we were going to be able to work through this mess is if we both agree to level with each other, and since I was the one with the secret I figured I should be the one to start things off, I thought to my self “ here goes nothing”

Emily, ... I wanted to talk to you about what happened this morning.

You are mad , aren’t you? she quickly responded.

No, no,... I’m not! it’s been a very strange day, and some very unusual events have taken place,... and I just think... well I... I just think that we have to be totally honest with each other, I mean completely honest, in order for us to get through this, and I just want to say that I will if you will, What I’m saying is I promise not to get mad at anything that you tell me as long as you’re honest with me .

Any thing? are you sure?

Anything I promise! Will you do the same for me?

Yes!...Yes!... definitely, I promise!

O.k. than as a show of good faith, I’ll tell you something first.

Her eyes lit up when I said that.

You know today at lunch when you told me about what happened to you this morning, ....well as I listened to you I couldn’t help from becoming a little turned on... . well not a little, more like a lot ... well actually it drove me crazy!

The thought of you being treated like a slut by those two just turned me on more than I ever expected, the whole time you were telling me what had taken place my cock was as hard as stone, in fact it made me hard the whole day thinking about it, and I’m getting horny right now just thinking about it..... I then looked over to see what her response would be, she just looked at me and didn’t say a word, I got a little nervous that she didn’t like what I had said .

Well.... say some thing!..... she said nothing but jumped on top of me and gave me a huge deep kiss, and when she was done I said “ So I guess that means you like what I said?”

Yes,... I’m so glad that you feel that way, it turned me on too, I mean not at first, but then some thing came over me and it was like I was some one else, some one who wasn’t afraid to be a slut, and once I gave in to the situation , and let my self go, I was free to be turned on, free to be a slut, and that’ s when I started to cum.

Do you know that I was so turned on that I came just from sucking Steve’s cock, I couldn’t believe it my self, my clit was so hard that when it brushed my leg it set off a whole string of orgasm’s, not just one, there must have been 7 or 8, I’ve never had any thing like that happen before! I went crazy!... I wanted to be used,... I wanted to be fucked!... And if you want total honesty than I have to tell you, after Steve came in my mouth I was so horny I begged him to fuck me! But he wouldn’t do it, he and that bitch Rita just laughed at me, I must have looked pathetic naked on the floor with cum on my mouth and a wet pussy begging this bastard who just forced me to suck his cock to now fuck me. But I couldn’t help it, I was in heat! I would have even been satisfied if he just finger fucked me, at that point I wouldn’t have cared if that bitch Rita finger fucked me, and Steve just watched.

Are you sure it doesn’t bother you that I became such slut? she then asked.

I’ve got to tell you Emily, I love hearing your stories, and I love how much of a slut you’ve become, it turns me on more than anything, when you tell me stories about you being sexual with some one else, I know it sounds crazy, But my cock is so hard right now from listening to you , that it could be used to hammer nails. This drew her eye down to the pup tent in our sheets. she then slid her hand down and took a firm grip on it, I wanted to cum right then, but I also wanted to fuck her.

Lets put that cock to good use! she said. I want to feel you cum inside me!

I thought ... yeah... baby... but then I remembered what Art had told me .”no cumming”

Emily, I said , there’s something else we should talk about first.

Cant it wait?... I want to fuck! she said, as she rubbed her already wet pussy.

She must have gotten as turned on as I did reliving her experience.

No it cant!... I have to tell you about what happened to me this afternoon.

This afternoon?... what do you mean you were at work this afternoon?

Yeah... well.. so were you,...obviously that doesn’t mean too much these days. We both laughed!

So... tell me, what happened to you.

Alright... after lunch I was back in the stock room and it was so quiet I started thing about you sucking Steve’s cock and Rita spanking you and well... I just had to jerk off.

And that’s it?.... she asked,... you jerked off?

No, that’s not it, let me finish! I decided jerk off so I took off my shirt, unzipped my pants and kneeled down on the floor and started to rub my cock, but just when I started to get into it Art walked in, he saw what I was doing and threatened to tell Steve and Rita, he said that I would be fired for sure. It all started happening so fast and he seemed so confidant, he took control of the situation, and put me in a position where I thought I had no other choice but to do as he ordered me to.

Then went I on to tell her the whole story.

I had been nervous about telling her,.. I wasn’t sure how she would take it. This is pretty extreme, I had become a sex slave to another man. But by the time I got to the part when Art was fucking me with a Billy club, I looked at her and realized that she had been rubbing her self and was now in the middle of a major orgasm. I took that to mean it was o.k.! Once she caught her breath she looked at me and asked, “ did that turn you on?... I mean being with a man?

Yes!... But it wasn’t just the fact of being with a man that turned me on , the real thrill was being forced to do so. Being humiliated in front of the person that was in control of me, being forced to be completely sexual,... that was the big turn on.

I totally agree! she said.

But you were turned on? she asked again.

I said yes!... but you want to know more, about how turned I was,... don’t you?...

She nodded yes.... So I began to tell her,..... It was the most turned on I have ever been in my life, my cock was harder than it’s ever been, even after I came it stayed hard.

I guess it was a combination of knowing what you had been doing and what was happening to me, but my cock ached it was so hard.

What about when he made you suck his cock?... was that hard to bring yourself to do that? I mean you’ve never done anything like that before.

No!... I thought it would be, but I was so turned on at the time that it just didn’t matter. The situation created an erotic mixture of domination, humiliation, that made it possible for me to let myself be submissive and do things that I would have normally not been able to do. Like I told you before, while I was licking his cock and squeezing his balls, my own cock was so hard that it was dripping a puddle of pre cum on the floor.

WOW!... that really turns me on, she said. but what about when he fucked you with that night stick?... how did that feel?... did you like that too?

YEAH!... I did,.. when he made me get the oil ,and get down on my hands and knees with my ass up in the air,... I knew what he was going to do,... and after he poured the oil on me and walked in front of me and started to oil up the stick, I was afraid that it would hurt, I was almost tempted to run away, but I was so horny, I wanted him to do it, and it did hurt, but only a little at first, and the pain only added to my pleasure, then after the first few strokes there was no more pain.

So you did like it?... Tell me more!.. Did that make you cum? she asked as she slowly ran one finger over her clit.

Yes!... I did once he started to get a rhythm and make deeper strokes it started to hit something deep inside of me it was a feeling that drove me crazy, I thought I would cum just from that, and I probably would have given enough time, but he started to squeeze my balls with his other hand I just exploded.

Was he touching your cock or were you?

No ... that’s what I’m telling you no body was ever touching my cock not me or him, he only squeezed my nuts, and my cock was just sticking straight out in the air, shooting out what seemed like endless streams of cum.

Did that feel strange?..

Yes .....But in a good way, being submissive to him made me feel very dirty, plus the sensation of the stick shoved as far in as he could get it, and him squeezing me really hard, turned me on so much that I came a lot,... maybe more than I ever have at one time.

So it doesn’t bother you that I let him do all that stuff to me? I asked her.

No way!.. she said. Just imagining how you looked doing all this is making so hot it’s going to drive me crazy.

She gave me a sexy smile and a huge kiss and squeezed my cock.

Then she proceeded to make herself cum three more times, so I rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples while I watched.

When she finished, she looked at me and said “o.k. now lets fuck” It was at this time that I had to tell her about the instructions that Art had given me, she seemed a little let down at first, but then I asked... what if Steve or Rita had given her those same orders, this seemed to make it easier for her to understand.

Fine so you don’t get to cum, that’s not going to stop me from cumming, lets fuck!

Come here I want to suck that cock!

And suck she did,... we got into a 69 position so I could lick her sweet pussy while she sucked me.

The fist thing that I noticed was how wet she was, I don’t know if I had ever seen her that wet, and her clit was larger than normal, swollen from all the excitement. The second my tongue touched her she went into orgasm’s.

It turned me even more to see how aroused she was from all the sexual activity and talk. But the whole no cumming thing proved to be more of a problem than we expected, I had to keep stopping so I didn’t cum, it was starting to drive me crazy, so I decided to just eat her for a while.

She was so wound up that she just had one long orgasm that lasted 15 minutes, finally she said “put your cock inside me” which I was more that glad to do, as I slid my cock into her she went ballistic, and it felt great!..... As she was going crazy on my cock, I was busy trying not to get off.

But feeling her sopping wet pussy being rubbed all over my cock was pushing me very quickly to the edge, and with visions of what Steve and Rita might do to her next running through my mind, I had to pull out to keep from exploding.

This same cycle played out again and again for the next twenty minutes. but it only served to make us even hornier, because I couldn’t fuck her long enough for either of us to get satisfaction,.... we finally had to stop.

I said, I think I understand art’s logic in saying that I could fuck you but not cum,

because by tomorrow when we get to work we will both be so wound up and horny that we will do anything they ask! you know I’m starting to wonder if they aren’t all in on planning this together?

I don’t care right now! Emily said. I’m so turned on I cant stand it, and they make me feel like a slut... and it feels great, so I’m willing to play along ...at least for a while. And if it is a plan that they’ve hatched it’s working, because by tomorrow I’ll be so horny I’d fuck a whole room full of people!

It was hard to believe that such statements were coming out of my sweet little Emily’s mouth, but I had to admit that the thought of my Emily fucking her way through a room full of people absolutely pushed me into a new realm of sexual excitement .

And I started to wonder... is that possible, could it actually happen, who knows what Steve or Rita might have in mind for Emily, what if they did want her to fuck a whole room full of people, she already said she could do it, what would that look like? and how would she be after? In my mind I could just picture her naked walking out of a room just after fucking a dozen or so guys, cum all over her pussy, and glistening all over her sexy little body, her nipples standing out erect, displaying her excitement. If I saw her like that I’d have to throw her down and fuck her right there, where ever that may be, dripping in cum and all!

All these new and filthy dirty thoughts running though my and I’m sure Emily’s head were over whelming, we were like two wild sexual animals that had been let out of their cage. We had gone from 0 to light speed in 24 hours, and had no desire to slow down . The situation that we had been thrust in to took us far past our normal sexual boundaries, the surprising aspect of this is, once you push your limits and break down barriers,... you find yourself sanding on the other side of those former barriers, the same person you were before,...... just you,.. only with more freedom. And your new reality seems as natural as the old one did before, no more no less .

The next thing I remember is the alarm clock going off, was it morning already , Emily had gotten up before I was even awake and was now it he shower. When she was through it was my turn, it took longer than usual because I had to shave all over, but I guess I had better get use to it.

I had gotten out and was just finished drying off when Emily walked in. Oh my god.... she looked amazing her hair and make up were done as if we were going out for the night, she had on perfume that filled the room when she was in it, Blood red nail polish, and she had on a dress! She almost always wore pants to work, and if she did wear a skirt it was a long one. But this was a short dress, and a very thin one at that, she also had on high heels,... I mean high, ...I’m talking 5 inch spikes! She was a vision,... an incredible sexy vision.

I looked her up and down, marveling at how beautiful she is, but the only thing I could get out was “WOW”!

Thank you! she said. And look at you!..

As she reached out to squeeze my already stiff cock. The sight and smell of her was really turning me on.

I mean look at you!! she said again... You shaved!... what’s up with that!

Well!.. I said... It is one of the instruction that Art gave me, he told me that I had to come in to work today completely, shaved and with a hard on.

Do you not like it? I asked.

Oh, I like it... it’s sexy,... nasty sexy! It makes me think about what you are going to be doing . And now you’re smooth just like me.

Emily had always kept her pussy completely shaved at all times.

Then she slid her hand under my cock to cup my balls, and said, “looks like you’re

going to be some one’s sex slave today”

Hearing her say that made my cock throb, and the fact that she was standing front of me, holding my balls, looking so beautiful, and teasing me that I was going to a man’s sex slave today, and probably forced to do some very nasty things, just made me want to cum all over her pretty little hand .

Yeah! well look at you!...I said, as I slowly ran my hand up her long slim leg until it disappeared under her dress. But I noticed some thing was different,... I felt wetness... smooth soft wetness.

Hey!... you’re not wearing any panties!... talk about me!...look at you!... you’re dressed like a slut, you smell like you just ran through a perfume factory, you’re not wearing any panties, it’s 7:30 in the morning and your pussy is already dripping wet! Looks like you’re already to spend the day being some one’s little sex toy.

I’m sorry! she said . I cant help it I know I look like a whore going to work this way, but they told me I was to dress like this from now on, all the time weather I was a work or not, they said that if either of them ever sees me not dress like this, that I would be punished,... held down and spanked until my ass was raw and believe me they are serious! They also told me no more panties or bra’s! I have to collected all of them that I own and bring them in today, I have them in a bag by the front door. See you’re not the only one who has to follow orders, in fact Steve left a note on his desk for me yesterday afternoon that said I would accompanying him to a business meeting after work today, we will be leaving directly from the office, he would have me dropped off here when it was finished. you’re going to have to come home without me!

Wait a minute! I said. you never said anything about this before!... I don’t think I like it!

Well I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,... I didn’t want to upset you last night but it’s out of my control you know, and I’ll suck your cock and tell you all about it as soon as I get home.

And with that we got our things, Emily’s bag of panties and bra’s and left for work.