Control Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh continues his use of his power over others.
2.7k words
4.41
284.3k
38

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers

The next day Josh’s Mom wanted him to come into town with them. He needed another pair of pants and a few other items. Since Julie only had to work the lunch shift Josh could shop and then they could both return home when she finished.

Josh awoke to the new day ready for breakfast. Julie was already pouring the milk on his cereal as he sat down at the table. She was still feeling a bit confused over the way she had been acting but this morning concluded there was nothing wrong with giving oneself a bit of pleasure. There was no reason to feel guilty or anxious that she liked to masturbate. She still wondered though why she had suddenly became so very good at it. In fact her sex life in the past two days was better than it had been in any other time in her life. And she did it all alone or at least she thought she was doing it alone.

Josh also was in a very good mood. His sex life had also dramatically improved as he continued to develop his newly discovered powers of mind control. Also, while he preferred spending his summer in the fields and forest of the country, he also liked to go to town and he felt this would be a fun day. Who knows what might happen?

“Come on Josh, hurry up. I don’t want to be late for work.” Julie was working the lunch crowd at the diner but still had to be there by 9:00 and it was 8:30 now. Town was at a twenty-minute ride. Cromwell was not a large city, only 15000 residents, but it had everything they needed.

The restaurant where Julie worked was on the main street of Cromwell. The main street consisted of two blocks of various stores selling items particularly those things that were either needed right now or was not available at the Wal-Mart’s in Terryville another 30 minute ride. Josh was mainly interested in Tom’s Jeans, a local clothing store that was his destination today. He then planned on just hanging around till his mother got off work.

“See you later Mom,” he said as he got out of the car.

“Ok, I will be finished around 1:30. Don’t get into any trouble and be back here around noon and I will make you a hamburger,” she said and gave him a kiss as he walked off.

Josh thought about the kiss she had given him the previous night and smiled as he walked toward Tom’s Jeans.

Tom’s Jeans was in an old building and Josh always liked the way the floors creaked as you walked over them. The place had high roof and the owner Tom was a nice guy.

“Where’s Tom?” he asked the clerk behind the counter.

“He is not coming in until this afternoon,” the attractive young girl answered. She looked about 20, blond with long silky hair, and wearing tight fitting jeans. Josh noticed she filled them out very nice. “I’m Alice. What do you need today young man?” she asked.

“I’m Josh and I need some jeans,” Josh told her.

“Ok, Sally will help you,” she replied. “Sally, where are you?” she yelled.

“On my way,” another cute young girl answered. Josh knew her from school. She graduated last year and had been a cheerleader. She looked great but he did not like her. She could be very mean at times.

“Hi,” she said as she approached him. “What do you want?”

Even though he did not like her Josh was feeling rather shy talking to Sally when he suddenly remembered his powers. “I wondered if they will work here,” he thought to himself.

“Sally turn around,” Josh thought to himself.

Sally looked around and then turned around.

“Well, what do you want?” she questioned becoming a little annoyed. She was not pleased that her father made her work as a common salesgirl but he felt it would be good for her. He told her she needed to understand what work was. Sally had mostly been given whatever she wanted. This time though her father put his foot down and here she was waiting on nerds.

“Some blue jeans,” he answered and then thought, “Jump up and down three times.”

Sally jumped up and down three times and had a rather strange look on her face.

“Why did you do that?” Josh asked smiling a big grin.

“I don’t know,” Sally said looking a bit dazed but then regained her composure.

“Sally go over to the jeans and wait for me,” Josh projected into her mind.

Sally meekly walked over to the jeans counter.

Josh looked and saw Alice standing by the boots. He had not tried his powers on two people but decided to give it a whirl. First, he sent a thought to Alice, “Sit down in the chair to your left, then get up, turn around, and sit down again.”

Alice did exactly as he had instructed.

Now, Josh attempted to send a thought to both girls. He pictured girls in his mind and thought, “Both of you reach up and grab your breasts and squeezed them.”

As he watched each girl raised her hands. They placed a hand on each breast and began to squeeze.

Sally was feeling a bit odd when she suddenly felt she must touch her breast. She raised both hands to her breasts and squeezed. A gasp escaped her lips as her hands moved. As Sally did this she noticed Alice also doing the same weird maneuver. She then saw the boy watching them and watching them with great interest.

Josh was having a good time. Once he had said hello to Sally at a ballgame on a dare from one of his friends. He was a freshman at the time and she was senor. She had acted very rudely to him calling a nerd. What was worse two footballs players saw it and really began to put him down. Now it was some get even time.

Alice also felt the same need as Sally and squeezed her breast. She also saw Alice do the same and Josh watching them.

Before either of the girls could regain their composure Josh sent another thought “Now put your right hand on your left breast and squeeze. Then continue holding it while your rub between your legs ten times,” Josh again sent the thought to both girls.

Both girls did as he instructed and noticed Josh had a large smile on his face.

When she had rubbed herself ten strokes between her legs Sally ran over to Alice. “What is happening?” she gasped.

“Is something wrong?” Josh innocently asked.

“No, there is nothing wrong,” Alice said attempting to appear calm but it was obvious she was not.

Josh watched as the two girls were talking to each other. Sally was standing with her back to him facing Alice and was moving her hands as she talked. Josh sent them another thought, “Reach around and hug each other. While you do grab each other’s ass and squeeze ten times. Even though you don’t want it to it will feel great.”

As Alice was listening to Sally’s hysterics she suddenly had the same compulsion that Alice was having. At almost the same instant they reached around and hug each other. Alice could not help but let her hand slipped down to Sally’s young ass and squeeze. She felt Sally doing to the same to hers. It shouldn’t but it felt really good. Both girls felt something they did not want to feel and under their jeans their pussies began to moisten.

Josh simply stood there and watched them. He looked at many pictures on the Internet of girls doing things to each other and love seeing it. Here it was live. Josh also noticed the familiar budge in his pants.

Alice and Sally again regain their normal senses and were looking at each other wondering what the hell was going on.

Josh sent another thought, “Unbutton your blouse and pull your left boob out of your bra and let me get a good look at it.”

Sally was trying to comprehend what was happening. She still had the buzz of the wonderful feeling of Alice’s hug and her hands on her butt. She never thought she would be attracted to another woman. Suddenly as she pondered this, she had the strangest feeling in her left breast and began opening her blouse. She looked up at Alice on what to do and saw she was doing the same thing. Then both girls shoved the left side of their bra down and allowed their left breasts to break free of the bra. They turned and allowed Josh to see them.

“What are you girls doing?” Josh said still playing innocent.

When they heard his question they seem to break free of the spell and quickly began to cover themselves. However, before they could do so Josh sent, “Don’t cover your tit.” Both girls stopped and just stood there looking rather frantic.

“Why are you girls showing me your boobs?” Josh asked giving his most innocent look he could imagine.

Alice finally responded saying, “You need to leave now. We are having a little problem.”

“I don’t want to. I like seeing your titties.” he said again. With that he walked toward the two girls who were still just standing there with their left breast for the entire world to see.

“I told you to leave right now or you will be in big trouble,” Alice said in her firmest voice. Sally was beginning to cry.

“No, you will be the one in trouble. It is against the law for you to show your boobs in a store and I will tell,” Josh replied as he neared the two girls. Josh did not know if this was true but it sounded good.

Alice did not have an answer for this. She was still unsure of what was going on and was having difficulty thinking at the moment.

“Your boobs are feeling great being out of their bras,” Josh pushed the thought at them. He noticed immediately both nipples seemed to perk up. Josh was standing right in front of the two girls.

“Take off your blouse and bra,” Josh projected his thoughts.

Alice did not know what was going on but she knew her breast was sending wonderful signals back to her body. It felt great. Sally’s tears had suddenly dried and she had a bit of a smile on her face also.

Sally did not know what the wonderful sensation was but wanted more of it so she took off her blouse and then unfastened her bra leaving her top half expose. Alice did the same and now they both stood before Josh with their boobs right in front of him for the picking.

“Your breasts feel great. And your pussies are feeling good to but Sally you still know what you are doing is nasty. Alice you will just enjoy everything that happens,” Josh sent this thought particularly to punish Sally. He had nothing against Alice.

Sally was in a difficult way. One part of her was pulling her toward the most wonderful sensation she had ever felt but the other part was feeling disgusted and humiliated by what she was doing. To make matter worse when she looked over at Alice, Alice had a serene smile on her face and was totally absorb in what she was feeling.

Josh said aloud, “I will show you my cock if you will show me your pussy, Sally?” . Sally could not believe she was hearing this from this nerdy guy. Normally she would have slapped his face but right now she was so confused by what she was feeling she could not react at all. She just stood there and let him look at her breasts.

“What do you say Sally?” Josh asked again. This time though he sent another thought Sally’s way, “You will take off everything but your boots. Your pussy will feel extremely good but you will know you are doing a very nasty, disgusting thing.”

The confusion in Sally’s eyes deepened as her hand went to the buckle on her pants and undid them. They were tight pants and she had to tug to pulled the down to reveal and black lace panties. She had problems getting her pants over her boots and fell on her butt with a bang but she managed the get the jeans off and then stood back up. She pulled the black panties down revealing a narrow strip of dark pubic hair and her pretty little crack.

Sally watched helplessly as she unfastened her jeans. As she did this she felt a rush like she had never felt. It went through he entire body and settled in her pussy that immediately became wet. Yet, Sally was totally disgusted with how much she liked what she was feeling. When she fell on her butt it hurt but only amplified the wonderful sensation her cunt was providing her. Sally was a virgin but had masturbated but always felt ashamed. She had always been just a tease. However, her masturbations had never felt like this. When she pulled her panties down she felt totally humiliated but that only intensified what she was already feeling.

Josh had a large grin on his face as he looked at Sally’s pussy. “You look great Sally,” he said while thinking to her, “You’re a nasty girl who feels very guilty about liking me look at your pussy. Tell me out loud how much you like me seeing your little crack. Use the dirtiest words you know.”

Sally looked at Josh and said, “I love you seeing my pussy lips, my cunt, my hole. It is all wet inside my pussy just because you are looking at it.”

Just then Darlene Hamilton open the door of the store. Josh jumped back and his quick thinking shot a thought at her. You don’t see anything and you don’t want to come into this store right now.

Darlene Hamilton turned and closed the door.

Sally was still standing there fighting the lust that was consuming her. Alice was just standing still looking like everything was wonderful and she felt great.

Josh reach down and unzip his pants. He pulled out his 4 inches of manhood and all Sally could do was watch him. She did not make fun of his small member.

“Sally rub you pussy,” Josh commanded. “Love it and hate it,” he thought.

Sally did what he said with a look of anguish on her face.

Josh was very excited but was also feeling sorry for Sally. So he relented and sent the thought, “while you know this is nasty you will enjoy it and it will be okay.”

Sally demeanor changed immediately.

“Oh my God this feels so good,” she was finally able to speak as her hand massaged her pussy.

Josh had thought about fucking Sally but was too excited by everything and shot his load on Sally’s stomach as she hunched on her own finger. When Josh ejaculated he sent out some of the wonderful feelings he was having and Sally collapse in ecstasy. He had forgot about Alice but she now had several orgasms and slumped in a chair. What he did not know is next door, Jane Williams, peed on herself as her pussy suddenly began to send sweet vibrations to her brain in the middle of typing a legal document.

Josh instructed both women to dress. However before Sally dressed he made her rub his cum into her skin and then lick her fingers and he kept her panties. She then finished dressing and he instructed her to sit in a chair. He told Alice to ring up him a pair of jeans. Then he told both they would keep all the feelings they had today but would not remember what had happened. He then put Sally’s panties in Alice’s blouse so she was sure to find them. Josh paid the bill and walked out of the store.

Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers