Control is Only a Word: Submission

Story Info
Sam's always had crushes, but suddenly, he can change that.
10.7k words
4.03
44.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My latest work, and kinda self-inspired! Been working on heaps lately so stay tuned, and please be sure to comment below what you thought, and whether you want to see the next part! ;)

*****

He clicked his fingers and she stopped mid-sentence. She had been in the process of sitting up and saying through panted giggles how suddenly aroused she felt. Just as she was starting to say "aroused", his fingers snapped and so did she. She froze, staring straight forward into his eyes. The word died on her tongue and her mouth fell open. He could see her chest and stomach muscles tensing and relaxing as her diaphragm started to pump.

For a few seconds not a sound could be heard from either of them, as she gazed unblinkingly into his eyes - though whether she was actually seeing him or not, he couldn't tell. Slowly, she began to breathe heavily and bend over, her hands sliding between her legs and her legs pressing hard together. She panted, her hands pressed hard into her crotch as she bent over until she was doubled, pulling her legs up to her chest, her mouth still wide as she breathed sharp and heavily, the sudden and unexperienced explosion rocketing outward from her nether regions and slowly enveloping her whole body.

He was right when he had assumed she had never truly experienced an orgasm before. She hadn't. The shock on her face was as palpable as the pleasure. She was shaking. Her muscles began to pulse and rhythmically her breath came with each tensing. Eventually, after some more time as he watched her bent over, gripped by her spontaneous orgasm, she dropped her head and couldn't resist her legs pulling up further. She fell sideways on the couch, letting out a long and low moan, and he could see now her hips were rocking slightly. She tucked a leg up and then she was laying on her side as she came, her hands still forced into the fabric of her dress that was undoubtedly pressed against her exploding groin.

Eventually her breathing slowed and she inhaled and exhaled more evenly. Her body shook, he could make out sweat patches under her arms, and her shirt seemed to look un-fitting around her neck. Ten or fifteen seconds passed as she came down from the high before she peeled her eyes open and refocussed on him. She looked at him for a moment before a smile cracked her lips from their "O" and she giggled drunkenly, the giggle morphing into a full bodied laugh.

'holy shit...' she breathed, still laughing uncontrollably on the adrenalin rush coursing through her veins. He sat back and smiled a smile that only someone who knows they have total uncontested power over someone can.

Quietly, silkily, he whispered, 'Did you like that?' To which she nodded vigorously, her normal immature, childish body language returning. She was still laughing and slowly sat up, looking down and drawing back her skirt to reveal panties so soaked the outside of her crotch was soapy with the sticky ejaculate from her body. She let out a "woah" and laughed again.

'I can do It again, you know.' He said evenly. She looked up at him, the laugh dying as she took in the fingers he was holding up, thumb and middle finger pressed together as one does before they click their fingers. She saw them, and his face, and, whether she knew he had the power to make her do it all again, or whether she just realised she could do that all again, she became more serious and quiet in anticipation. She neither begged for it nor begged he did not. She waited, powerless either way.

'Who are you going to talk to after you're done here with me, baby?' he asked evenly.

'Lucy Green.' She replied unhesitating.

'And what are you to spend all your waking time getting her to do?'

'Meet you here and have sex with you.'

'And what will you do?'

'Serve you, Master.'

'And what will you do if I click my fingers again?'

She didn't reply straight away, partially unsure as to whether the answer should be "orgasm" "submit to you" or "go into trance" which were all true, and partially because the apprehension from her previous orgasm was still flowing strong in her. With an evil smile and a wink, she realised a micro-second before he did it that he would.

In that moment her mind exploded, thoughts of "thank you!" blasting forward along side thoughts of "no! don't do it!" and "!I love you Master!" and "This feels fucking amazing!"

His fingers snapped and she threw her head back, her hands already pressed hard into her groin as her legs clamped together, her whole body rhythmically pulsing as she came harder than she ever had before.

Earlier...

He sat in the portable, tense, waiting, his eye on his watch every other second. Sure, he knew they'd ben together nearly three years and she trusted him and wouldn't desert him now but she could have forgotten or simply been held up and this was the only day, the only time he would have to try it out on her. No one else would do it, and even if they would, he had to do it now. If he didn't, the stuff would dissipate and he wouldn't have enough left in the tiny bottle to properly stink up the room with it, let alone soak the handkerchief in his pocket.

Apart from the fact that he had no idea where to find the man he'd bought it from, he didn't really have the money even if he did. The only way he could make it last longer is if he had a syringe to inject a tiny amount into everyone he could, but not only would it be suspicious him suddenly buying a mass pack of them, but he didn't have the cash or the secure means to keep it hidden. He could trust no one with this, not even his best friend.

He was sweating and nervous and his body was shaking with adrenalin. He knew it was a long shot but he had to try; she could do with the maturity anyway, the dumb bitch.

Samuel's girlfriend Ash had been with him for three years, and in that time, she had never qualified for a higher statement than "immature". She was bossy, thought she was smart, sassy, and sometimes just plain stupid. She would bounce around on sugar like a pre-teen girl and was overly loud and never watched what she said. She also had a rather annoying habit of telling their personal secrets to people he didn't even know, which would be fine if he could trust her word when she said they were trust-worthy. In the end, she was annoying, and he was with her for two reasons; because he liked her when they were good, and because he didn't have the heart to break hers.

He had David Guetta's Dangerous playing in his headphones and it wasn't calming him down much. He went to change the song and he heard the gravel outside crunching. He froze and jerked his headphones out. Dropping the phone he hid behind the couch placed haphazardly in the centre of the storage portable and listened as the footsteps stopped, the door cracked open, and someone stepped up and in.

The portable, one of about eight small containers placed on the unused gravel between the sports centre and the courts at RestHaven school, Wilde Park, the school at which Sam and Ash, as well as Lucy and Jordan, Jasmine, Rebecca and Ebony, all personal crushes of his, went to learn. In his final year, his school life had been a mas-match of working and trying not to work, spattered here and there with exciting moments and plenty of bored, and some worrying, ones. Some portables here were used for classes, some for offices, but this one, one with a broken door that locked the inside and not the outside, was used as storage. It was here that Sam and Ash had first touched each other and here that they came to make out, and it would be here that he would lay his trap for her.

'Hello?' She said, quietly. He looked up and she smiled when she saw him. 'What are you doing there?' she laughed at him, and he gestured for her to sit. She didn't, but he insisted and she sat down. Kneeling, and ignoring her conversation starters, he began to massage her shoulders, slipping down to her breasts quickly. She let out a sigh and put her head back and he kissed her upside down.

The moment he broke away, one hand un-buttoning her top to get at the naked breast below, his other slid into his pocket and pulled out the cloth. He held it to her nose and mouth and she gasped, making to move away, but in that moment of shock in which she had sucked in air the deed had been sealed. Her fight faded immediately and she seemed to relax as he held it against her until she was breathing deeply and steadily, her head lolling back, body limp. He made sure she sucked in enough of the stuff under this deeply breathing relaxed mode before he put the handkerchief away and went round to face her.

'Hello, Ash.' He said. He drew up a chair and sat. 'Listen very carefully to me. You're very deeply asleep. You're so deeply asleep that your conscious can't hear me. You like this, you're enjoying this very much. Being like this feels safe and secure, warm, and inviting. You will always happily go to this place whenever I tell you to because you like how warm and safe it makes you feel. Nothing can harm you here. Only my voice exists here. You understand?' Her mouth opened a little with what looked like a breathed "yes".

'good girl. Whenever I tap my knee, I want you to fall instantly into this deep, relaxing place. Let your thoughts go, your body fall, all your concerns melt away and sleep, sleep in this lovely warm place.' He took a deep breath and started to weave his plan into motion.

'When I click my fingers, just like this,' he did so so she would hear the sound, 'you will experience the most incredible orgasm you've ever had. By orgasm, I mean you will cum, you will explode, your body will melt in ecstasy, your vagina will erupt with pleasure and will spray with juices. Your mind will fall instantly to this place and you will orgasm so hard, you will be unable to think of anything but complete and total submission to me. Each and every time I click my fingers you will orgasm so powerfully, ten times more powerfully than your last one. Each and every time it will multiply in power, and with it your submission and total obedience to me will multiply by ten as well. Do you understand, Ash?' She breathed a yes.

Okay. So far, so good. Just as he's read - he'd added a key, a doorway back to here so he could undo or add to his work, and he was implanting ideas. One more key ingredient and then he was done.

'One final command, Ash. Whenever we are alone, you will refer to me only as Master, and you will end your sentences with "I obey", "I submit" or "Anything for my Master". Understand?' Another breathed yes.

'You're starting to feel really horny, Ash. You're so very turned on. Anytime you're turned on like you are now, you will dedicate yourself to convincing Lucy Green to come here and have sex with me. You understand? Every single moment you're even slightly aroused, you will work hard on getting her to meet me here.

You will convince her she likes me, talk me up, tell her how important I am. Every time you do so you will feel your arousal grow by ten times, and as your arousal grows you will want her to come to me more. Every time she gets closer to meeting me here you will feel such intense pleasure in your arousal, and getting her to come to me makes you feel so so good. You understand?' She breathed a yes. Her breathing was growing more labored now as she grew wetter and wetter.

'Remember now, Ash. This warm safe place is your realm of safety, and only my voice can reach you here. The only way to get here is if you see my tapping my knee. When you're here you feel so safe and aroused that you will let me voice mold you into anything I want. Remember, you will experience an intensely powerful orgasm ten times than the last one every time I click my fingers and as you do so, you will melt into this place where you will feel intense arousal and deep submission to me that blocks out anything else. Finally, you will spend your time getting Lucy Green to meet me here and have sex with me. When you do, you will receive your ultimate reward.' He breathed. She was soaking up his words like a fucking sponge.

'I'm going to count back from one. When I reach ten, you will be wide awake, refreshed, very, very horny, and you will have no memory of this conversation. But you will always carry out my commands, because you are my slave. One.' He said. 'Two. Three. Four. Five.' She was starting to move and breathe more lively. 'Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Welcome back, ash.' He said. She sat up and immediately exhaled with a breathed "oh my god".

She sat up, giggling. 'Wow, I am really aroused-' she started. But, before she could finish, he had clicked his fingers and her mind instantly turned into a whirlpool of colors, her thoughts draining away as she was assaulted by a pleasure she'd never felt before. Her eyes glazed and her whole being seemed to halt in time. A wave of total warmth and ecstasy radiated from her crotch and as it washed up her spine and into her head she lost herself entirely. She couldn't think, but she didn't want to. All she knew was that she had been a good slave for her Master, and this was her reward.

She really, really loved her reward.

She loved her Master.

Later...

Ash went home that night with a new vigour in her life. She had some sort of purpose to her world, but she didn't know why, how or what. She was unusually spritely, bouncing around the house and happily helping her usually arguable parents. She seemed not to notice, or care, about the totally soaked panties stuck to her pussy or the thumping of her heart that she knew thumped for her boyfriend. That night, she grabbed the massager he had given her, the one with the four rubber balls, and came as she pressed them into her. She realised she could turn them so that one pressed up under her hood against her clit, the other under it into her hole, and the side ones against her sensitive lips. She screamed out his name past clenched teeth as she dreamed of him, and she slept pant-less that night with her toy by her side.

The next day, Ash woke up early and happily went about getting ready for school. She left while it was twilight out and arrived two hours early for school. She placed her toy in Lucy's locker, which was always unlocked, and took a walk to buy some sweets. She sat waiting on the benches outside her prey's locker, eating the lollies and doing her best to resist the burning fire that licked deep inside her pussy. Eventually Lucy arrived.

'Hi Ash!' she said nicely as she arrived. 'Hi!' she replied, her groin twinging. She watched Lucy open her locker and put her bag away, extracting the toy as she did so.

'what's this?' she asked. She pressed the button and jumped as it buzzed. 'The fuck...?' She breathed. She hadn't noticed Ash coming up behind her.

'That is a gift from a special admirer. He wants you to meet him somewhere. Somewhere private...' she breathed in Lucy's ear. No one else was around; she was frozen in place with the larger girl leaning over her shoulder, too close to be comfortable but realizing she was unable to do anything about it without either attacking the larger girl or running.

'Who is he?' she asked shakily.

'Sam.' Ash breathed with a shiver. 'But he sent you this in the meantime. He means only the best for you. Take it home, have a play. Take your time. I'll be in touch.' She said, before moving away. Lucy felt the mass of the girl lift from behind her and realized she had been lightly touching her the whole time, her body's curves ever so slightly pressing against Lucy's own. Lucy felt a chill run down her spine. This was really weird, and yet some tiny little part of her felt... Excited. Aroused, even.

She stuffed the toy into the bottom of her bag and pushed it out of her mind for the day.

Lucy was a smaller girl than Ash. Ash, who stood about half a head shorter than Sam, was a little large. She had small breasts and little curve, but a fine ass as a result of her size. While definitely not fat, she wasn't thin either. She had medium curly brown hair and brown eyes. Lucy, in retrospect, was small and petite in size. Short, living by the catch-phrase "I'm not short, I'm travel size for your convenience", she was smart and sassy and knew how to have a good time. Able to take a joke and fuck around she was equally as kind and serious.

About a head and a half shorter than Sam she was thin around the waist and had a firm and round butt, perky titties and shapely legs. Blonde with a touch of strawberry red in it, she had bright blue eyes and big red lips. Sam had a very big crush on her and often imagined those red lips around his dick, which wasn't hard given Lucy often practised her deep-throat on ice creams and other foods. He had hung out with her but at the time he wasn't really keen on her and there was a confusion with him and her friend which made things awkward. She had a friendly laugh and a friendly nature that made her even more attractive.

As Ash strode away she felt the burning fire growing with each step, filling her up and licking its soft warmth up and into her body where it lit her mind alight with sparks of arousal and submission. She stepped into the ladies and picked a cubicle she could safely rub herself out in. She was so very glad she had been given this wonderful joyous purpose in life from her Master.

A few days passed with little happening for Sam. He went about his daily routine at school and little happened between him and either of the girls his eyes were set on. Ash, however, fawned and worked for him. Silently, she spent much of her day fighting the invisible blaze of sexual inferno that burned unhindered inside her, where she could not reach it nor extinguish it. It fueled her, and it rewarded her every time she did good for her Master. It also punished her when she neglected to think of him or when she let an opportunity to talk to Lucy slide. She was its slave, and it kept her in line, constantly, unendingly burning deep inside her.

Friday came around and Ash had not seen Lucy all day. She was pent up and her fire was aching. Tensely she did her best to quell it but it raged in her pussy with a fury that told her she had to do something or Lucy's trail would go cold and she might never get release. On the verge of wetting herself Ash stood up and excused herself, making for the toilets where she ran into a cubicle and unleashed her suddenly exploding bladder, nearly soaking her panties in the process. Ten seconds later as she was finishing with a sigh, her fire calming a little and it's punishment taken, she heard the door open and someone come in.

The person came around to the cubicles and took the one next to Ash's. At a poke from the fire within her she quietly stood on the edge of the toilet, not bothering to pull her pants up, and peeked over the wall. With a silent gasp she saw the slightly strawberry blonde hair of Lucy perched on the loo, her skirt tucked up and her light blue panties around her ankles. Ash got down and thought. She had nothing to give to the girl, and she couldn't say anything to her without her knowing she had spied. Then, Ash remembered the pen she had been gripping to press into herself whenever she could in class. With relief, she found it was still in her pocket and she sat back down and tore off some paper.

Lucy was relieving herself happily when a piece of toilet paper slid under the wall. She looked at it for several seconds before picking it up. "Sam wants you badly, Lucy. He needs you. Will you give him what he wants?" it read.

'Ash, what the fuck are you doing?' she said, hurriedly getting up. Ash tore out the cubicle and met Lucy as she was opening hers. 'Shh,' she said, 'Don't say a word. Just listen.' She breathed. She stepped in, stopping Lucy from shutting the door, and before she could speak, walked her back until she fell onto the toilet. Ash stepped her legs past Lucy's and sat so that she was sitting on the front of the bowl and Lucy was on the back. Her legs were hooked over Lucy's and their lady parts were extremely close and even more exposed. She looked deep into Lucy's eyes. 'You know you feel something for him. You feel it in your heart.' She breathed, placing a hand on Lucy's chest where said heart was beating hard. 'That thumping rythm, that pounding beat...' Ash said, inhaling deeply and closing her eyes. 'It beats for him. You know it does. You know you need him. You do, Lucy, and I know you do. You've felt it ever since you used my toy. You felt it before, even, every time you saw him. You know you want him and he wants you.' Ash whispered.