Control is Only in the Mind

Story Info
Story of subtle mind control and fantasy.
4.7k words
4.24
22.4k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers

First try with something of this style, Hope you enjoy! Little romance, mind control and fantasy with the possibility of building on the story.

His friends called him Whip, for no other reason that when he was younger he would get his ass whipped all the time. Couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. His given name was Charlie Brand and he was as many are very shy and reserved. So he spent most of his time alone reading and learning as much about everything he could. High school went by real fast. He was a typical nerd straight A's no real friends and no girlfriend for sure. Oh there were people who liked him but usually only when they needed help. There were always a few girls who would be nice to him but nothing more. He was a gentleman in a world full of phony people and that was another reason he was alone as it seemed that the phony people got all the attention. College wasn't much better, he managed to get through most of it before losing his virginity and that was only because a friend of his roommates' girlfriend needed some revenge sex! This was a horrible experience, she was hammered and he only lasted long enough to penetrate her before exploding. She spent the next ten minutes humiliating him verbally about his performance and passed out cold. He stared art her sleeping on his bed and had he not been a gentle man he surely would have done something to extract a little revenge. No matter it served its purpose and unlocked something deep inside him that drove his desires! He was used by another person and he swore it won't ever happen again.

Whip graduated top of his class in computer networking and programing and settled for a job in an industry leading tech firm. He had his own office and a group of 10 people who worked for him. The owner of the company loved his ideas and gave him free reign to do what he needed to get them back on top. He juts wrote his own ticket. What he needed now was someone to share it with, he wasn't going to go through his 30's alone!

Arriving for work he was greeted with a package from an attorney on his desk. No one had signed for it nor did they see who brought it. After all his "guys" always had their faces buried in their computers! He opened the attached envelope and read;

"My dearest nephew, I am you Uncle Charles. I know you don't know who I am or that I even existed. You father and I had a fight and we had not spoken since then. His death destroyed me and any chance of reconciliation I had. I have watched you grow from afar and I believe that this gift I leave you will help you. You see I was just like you and know full well what you're going though. A women's heart is a tricky thing and to win it you sometimes have to cheat. I know that you are quite well off with your new job and your salary is more that you need but I am going to leave you everything I own to do with as you please. Remember with great power comes great responsibility. Yes I just quoted spider man! Take care and best of luck Love Uncle Charles."

Whip read on and almost couldn't believe what he was seeing. Stock papers for the very company he works for and something about a majority ownership. He was going to need to see this lawyer to sort things out. Then he opened the package and found inside a very old piece of parchment bound with a green silk ribbon. His curiosity was getting the best of him but he had an interview for a new team member and he had to prepare. So he tucked everything away in his desk and locked the drawer. No matter what was going on around him Whip always focused 100% at the job at hand. He took out her application and resume and started going over it again preparing his questions. On paper she was perfect addition to his team so it really didn't matter what she looked like or how she acted. Computer geeks were all basically the same deep down inside. So as long as she hasn't killed anyone or is some kind of nut job she had the position. Finished he took a moment to look up some office decor online, something to dress up his Spartan room. He had his desk a few chairs and a couch all in a room almost as big as his first apartment and one side a counter with computers lining the wall that act as servers for the company.. Perk of the position he figured. The parchment he had seen earlier led him to some lord of the rings paintings and posters for the walls that her ordered without a second though, Maybe he would use them at home!

The subtle knock on his door was barely audible and he looked up to see her standing there with her head down looking at her feet and he could tell she had been crying.

"Come in please, are you Jennifer James?"

He hoped she would say no, this wasn't a real good first impression but when she nodded he handed her a tissue and set her in a chair. Taking stock of her as he did so, she was about 5'6 brown hair to her shoulders very clean. Make up was shot from crying and she was not dressed like someone applying for a job. Jeans with some chuck Taylor converse and a black hoodie over a tee shirt. Nice enough but let's see what's going on.

"May I ask," she cut him off.

"I am so sorry, I normally don't dress like this, I just moved out here and locked myself out of my apartment and couldn't get ahold of anyone to let me in my car keys were inside and I had to get a cab but I had no cash and them I walked.."

She stopped to take a breath and Charlie spoke.

"Wow you have had a crappy day, Ok let's start this over. You are Jennifer James and I am Charlie Brand. May I get you something to drink?"

She immediately smiled and looked up nodding that a drink would be most welcome. Charlie excused himself and went to get a couple bottles of water. His phone went off and he knew it was trouble, he stopped outside his office listening to one of his team members telling him about the security breach and that he didn't know how to shut it down. This was bad they were about to hack into some personal files when he remembered Jennifer in his office. He would have to reschedule this interview. Heading back into the office her stopped at the same time he was told the problem was solved.

"Whip, what did you do? You stopped them, you are the man!"

Charlie let them call him Whip he didn't know why it's just something he let his friends and team embers do. He looked into his office and there was Jennifer at one of the terminals.

"I am sorry Mr. Brand but you weren't here and the alarm went off and I could see what was happening...."

"What did you do? You stopped them cold"

"I just rerouted their ping and sent it back to them with a little gift."

"A gift? Wait how did you know what to do"

"Well I knew what they were doing I have seen it before and I don't like hackers so I thought I had better stop them before they did any real damage to your system."

"What gift if I may ask?"

Charlie approached the terminal and was doing a security check. Everything was protected.

"Well I sent them a tag, you see it's something I created to tag hackers. They don't know they have it but every time they do something like this it tags them and send the proper information to the authorities."

"Wait you mean you are the creator of the SLAP TAG?"

Jennifer nodded shyly not used to praise.

"You're hired, you start tomorrow now let's see what we can do about your situation."

Once again Whip the gentleman came to the rescue and in about an hour had her apartment unlocked.

"Mr. Brand, may I ask what dress code is for tomorrow?'

"After what you did today wear anything you want."

I think I would like to dress lie the rest of the team if that's ok.'

"Sure Jennifer, wear anything comfortable but nice. We don't want to look like a bunch of slobs. We are pretty informal here so please call me Whip."

"Whip? How did you get that name?"

"Another time maybe. See you tomorrow morning."

"Yes sir, I mean ok Whip? Thank you for the opportunity you won't regret it."

He knew that already, and there was something there. Once she relaxed a bit he could see a different person under the messed up make up and clothing. Well he had work to do, he had to double check the system security and his team was already outside waiting for him. When they got to the main lab Whip explained to the team about their new member and they all knew who she was or at least knew about the SLAP TAG. One member even said she was like Neo from the matrix because of what she did. They all knew that their new team member would fit in well.

It was after 9 p.m. when Whip settled in for the night at home and for some reason he wondered what she was doing. A few miles away Jennifer was curled up on her couch watching tv. The perk of being a computer nerd was that she didn't need cable. A movie was playing but she couldn't focus, she was feeling things inside that were new and a bit foreign to her. Sleep came quickly as did the dream.

She was dressed as her character from her online game, a queen sitting on her thrown waiting for her knight to return from his quest. He was to retrieve the gift of the ages for her, her holy grail. A gem that gave her the ability to love. She thought in real life and her online one that she needed help and that she want able to love. In reality being a shy and reserved almost closeted person she had just never found anyone who she was attracted to in real life. Something that carried into her online world also. When her knight arrived he walked in knelt before her and handed her the box. Bowing his head to her feet he waited as she opened it. The gem was brilliant and changing colors. When she took it in her hand it turned a bright Periwinkle and sent shivers through her body.

Waking from her dream in a start Jennifer shook her head to wake up and bring herself back to reality, she was sweating and out of breath and for only the second time in her life she was wet. Her panties and shorts were soaked only this time she wasn't scared but a sudden warm feeling settled through her and she lay back smiling.

"Oh my God what a day"

She got up and saw it was 2 a.m. and washed her face changed her clothes and crawled back into bed hoping beyond hope to continue her dream.

Whip woke with a start, it was an hour before his alarm was set for. He lay there panting, sweating and out of breath. He couldn't remember the whole dream but it was wild and one of his darkest fantasies. Relaxing a bit he suddenly became aware of a new situation. He slid his hand down inside his shorts and he felt the mess, it was everywhere.

"Well this is a new situation." He said looking over at his statue of Gollum.

He got up and headed for the shower not believing how weak he felt. This had happened before but not since he was a teenager and never this intense. The green ribbon on the parchment glowed a different color it was now periwinkle illuminating the inside of the drawer.

The next morning Whip had a meeting with the president explaining the hack and how it happened and surely how it was stopped. The president was impressed but clueless, he didn't care for detail just that things were ok and no data had been compromised. They had many government contracts to protect.

Jennifer was met by one of her new team members and he explained what was going on. She was kind of relieved because of the first impression she made the day before but she had to admit she wanted to see Whip again. Strange feeling for her but she liked it. She caught on quickly to everything she was shown and even had ideas to improve things. Her new team members were in awe of her but nothing more they thought of her as one of the guys. Around 11 she found herself wanting to see Whip and kept thinking about him coming to her and when she looked up he was there.

Whip had no idea why he was there only that he felt he had to be there, lie he was called. He looked down and Jennifer and was stunned, she was not dressed how he expected. He figured she would be pretty close to what he saw the day before but she wasn't. She had on a While blouse and a black pencil skirt and heels and nude hose! This really got his attention, je loved looking at women online in hosiery!

"Lunch?" more of a squeak then a question but she smiled and nodded.

"We have paperwork and work items to discuss so it will be a long one if that's ok."

Again she nodded and he led her out to the restaurant next door. He had a table in the back reserved so they could get work accomplished and not be bothered. They had a small table with white linen and exquisite silverware. He usually sat here alone and the waitress all knew this. She smiled as he finally had company. They always felt a little sorry for him, eating alone all the time and so shy. After taking the orders and hearing the conversation she knew it was work but she could tell there was something there between them.

Lunch and paperwork completes they sat and chatted for a while and then he felt her foot make contact with his leg. He was paralyzed with fear but her foot didn't move. Jennifer thought it was the table leg so she even tapped it a few time. Whip started to sweat, here was a very pretty girl with her foot against his leg and she was moving it against him. He was excited beyond belief and started toi sweat a bit. He was harder than ever in his life and was completely flustered. Jennifer could tell something was up and asked if he was ok. He just nodded. She got up to go to the restroom and when she did he suddenly became aware just how pretty she was and he felt loss and emptiness like never before when she moved her foot away room him. He had to use his books and paperwork to hide his erection as they walked back to work. They had a staff meeting in another hour so he knew he would see her again and he felt ok.

When the time for the meeting came he rearranged his office a bit to make use of the couch and chairs. His guys filled the couch and Jennifer took a chair opposite him. Gee this was going to suck how could he hold his meeting and not be distracted by her. Jennifer sat like she usually does her knees together and feet tucked under the chair crossed over her ankles. As the meeting wen on she had a voice in her head telling her to cross her legs right over left and let the heel of her shoe dangle off her foot. She had never ever done this before but it felt natural to her and she did it without thinking. Whip swallowed I can't believe she did it and right when I thought about it. Now if she would only stop bouncing her shoe off her heel and let it..sit.. still.. His thought were frozen. Just as he thought it she did it. He took his time admiring the shape of her foot, her high arch and the cuteness of her ankle. He loved the way the light danced off the nylon and knew she had good taste and that these were not dollar store hose.

Jennifer was for the first time in her life feeling at ease like she was in a room full of people she liked and they liked her. She watched Whip and for a time he seemed to struggle through his meeting. She felt bad for him and wished he would feel calm and relaxed. That very moment she saw him change. She thought of how nice he looked in his suit and tie and felt the urge to straighten his tie just a bit to the left and no sooner had she thought it but he had done it. Soon the meeting was adjourned and everyone left for the day. By the time Whip had left everyone else had already gone, he walked by Jennifer's desk and for eth first time in his life her realized just how lonely he was.

Whip arrived home quickly changed into some comfortable clothes and walked to the neighborhood bar, he has done this from time to time and today he felt like he needed a drink. Everyone there knew him and liked him. Great guy with lots of computer advice, in fact he set up the bars system for free just so they would like him. A habit form his youth but he really didn't have to because these were good people here and they liked him for who he was. He quickly hit his limit and left quietly to cook some dinner .As he left the few regulars there noticed and waved as he walked by, they noticed something different about him and commented that they liked what they saw. Whip finished eating and cleaned up his mess. He wasn't a neat freak but he liked things a bit tidy. Instead of watching some tv he headed to bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out.

He was sitting across from her, he couldn't see her face but something about the clothing was familiar. The room was dark and now, not like before at lunch but the white linen glowed in the candle light. He felt it again, her foot was slowly sliding up and down his leg this time with stronger purpose. The reaction was the same as his erection grew immediately. This time he reached down and gently slid his fingers over the silky smooth top of her foot. Her soft moan of approval gave him courage to do more. Before he could move her foot was on his crotch and the sole of her shoe massaged his erection through his pants. He swallowed hard and his head lay back. She softly pumped her foot into him sending pulses of pleasure through him. He reached down stopping her and before he knew what to do he was sliding under the table. He legs were now crossed and her foot was inches from her face. He could see the waitresses feet approach and heard her talking. She asked where he was and after a pause oh well I bet he knows what to do under there. Without warning the table cloth was pulled up and the waitress smiled and winked at him and dropped it back into place. When he turned back to her foot her shoe was on the floor and her toes were painted a soft pink and he could see the sheer fabric covering them as he leaned in to kiss her big toe. The scent was divine, a soft musky scent with a touch of leather. He kissed his way along her foot to her arch and he felt her press her foot against his lips approvingly. He slowly lovingly kissed his way to her ankle then up her calf and her legs pated for him. She placed each leg over his shoulders and openly invited him in. Whip was on uncharted ground but he knew what to do from reading many stories. He just never thought he would be doing it. He could see he through the sheer hose, she wore no panties and was completely smooth. Her hose were damp from excitement as he placed the first kiss on her lips. God the scent and taste were wonderful. He had never experienced anything so good in his life. She slid her hand down inside her hose and with a fingernail she opened a small hole. That was all he needed, hit tongue was working it bigger and her fingers stopped on her bud slowly rubbing small circles as she felt his tongue finally enter her. The hole was bigger now and he slowly lick the length of her lips kissing and nibbling as he went. When he reached her clit he covered it with his mouth and pressed it with the tip of his tongue sending waves of pleasure through her body. He slipped a finger into her as he teased her button with his tongue and her orgasm shook the table. The grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tight into her grinding her sex onto his face as wave after wave rocked her.

He woke with a start and sat up looking for her, he quickly realized it was a dream and the despair that hit him. He knew who it was even though he didn't see her face.

Jennifer lay there gasping in her bed, never before had one of her dreams hit her like that. She often thought about that scene after she read something similar in a romance novel. She had to change her panties again! Never had she orgasm so hard or so many times in her life.

At the same time they both placed their glasses in the sink and returned to bed. Sleep hit them both.

She sat down at the table across form him in the library. His face was bare but she felt safe and attracted to him. She quickly went to work teasing him with her feet. She wasted no time and instructed him to pull it out. As he did so she climbed over the table and placed on foot on his chest pushing him back away from the table a bit. She placed a silky foot on each side of him trapping his hard tool between her arches. She liked the way it felt and she knew he did as well. She slowly pumped him with her feet teasing him. Clear fluid started to form at the head and she used the nylon material to collect it under her toes. This made him moan and thrust towards her. She looked into his eyes and waved a finger at him to stop and he did without hesitation. He watched as she hiked up her skirt and saw that she had thigh high stockings on and was without panties. She teased herself as she slowly slid her foot along his cock looking into his eyes to see the utter ecstasy and desire in them. Another large drop of fluid was escaping and she again gathered it this time with her toe and brought it to his lips. He took it into his mouth and sucked it clean. Never had he ever done this or even thought of doing it, it just felt natural he knew it was what she wanted! In one swift move her foot was taken away and she slid down onto him impaling herself. He felt her warmth and wetness as she squeezed him tight. She sat there not moving feeling him throb inside her with each beat of his heart. She slowly started to grind her pelvis back and forth feeling him slide along inside her. She gripped his shoulders for support moving faster and faster bringing him to the brink and stopping. She slid off him and he felt cold without her, she leaned in and softly kissed his lips and he returned her gentle kiss. His carried more urgency and passion. He wanted to finish, he wanted to drive into her, and he wanted to cum, he wanted HER!

mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers
12