Control Issues Pt. 02

Story Info
Female attorney refuses to let her blackmailer have his way.
5.2k words
4.31
39.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GF1260
GF1260
32 Followers

He had fucked her again after that. He had rolled her over onto her stomach and taken her while she lay flat on the bed. The entire time, he had his hand in her hair, pulling her head back so he had access to her neck. And in between kissing, biting, and sucking on her neck, he'd continued to tell her what he thought of her. He'd called her names, degrading names that a woman like her, a professional with a career, a strong independent woman, knew she should hate him for.

And she'd tried to deny him. She'd told him to go to hell, that there was no way she would give in to his bullshit blackmail. She'd struggled more against him and tried to push him off of her. But he was so much bigger and stronger than she was and he'd used his strength to maneuver her so she had no control over what happened to her.

"You are such a little cumslut, Elizabeth. I knew you would be a good fuck but I didn't know your pussy'd be so eager to have my cock. God, can you feel that, slut? Can you feel how tight and wet your pussy is and how hard I am inside you? Feel my cock deep inside you? Yeah, here I come again, baby girl, slamming into your cunt, hard inside you, pumping that sweet tight little cunt of yours. Your pussy is so damn tight, it's hard to believe you're such a slut. And you are, aren't you? Just another cumslut. I wonder if you even know how many men you've let fuck this amazing tight pussy... Well, you're my cumslut now..."

On and on. It seemed like the more degrading his words, the hotter and wetter she felt, and the harder his cock became. And the harder his cock got, the more words came from his mouth. It was a never ending cycle and, when he finally finished with her, she was exhausted. Emotionally and physically. She could not wrap her mind around what was happening to her body and her self-confidence.

He'd told her, once he let her get dressed, that he meant it. If she didn't do as he asked, when he asked, he would send a copy of these tapes to each of the partners at her law firm. And he'd let her know that the editing would show just what a whore she was. He threatened to ruin her reputation and her career. They'd fire her in an instant before they'd let it get out that their number one litigator was a fucking whore, because once that was out, she was useless to them.

Driving home, through those same windy roads, her mind was in constant motion. The storm had passed but there was debris everywhere on and alongside the road. The winds had left a huge mess in their wake. She again thought of the metaphor, the disarray her life had been launched into last night when Mark had betrayed her. She'd thought he gave a shit about her, that the passion he displayed was emotional as well as physical. But all of it, she now realized, was a ploy to get in her pants. Why did she always fall for these assholes? And how was she going to handle the threat Mark had made against her?

-

She found her way home. Her body ached as she climbed the stairs, then up still more stairs to her bedroom. All she could think about was a hot hot shower. She tossed her clothes on the floor and stepped into the steamy space, feeling the heat of the water flow over her body, her shoulders, her breasts, her ass and her thighs.

She couldn't stop thinking about Mark. She was shocked to find that, mostly, she couldn't stop thinking about the sex and the way he had spoken to her. Nobody had ever spoken to her like that. Nobody had ever exerted any sort of dominance; hell, she'd never let any man feel like he had control over any situation. She was too stubborn and too methodical to let that happen, before this. Before Mark had just taken control, established his power over her.

She still couldn't believe hot that had made her, how turned on by it all she was. She could feel her clit start tingling as she thought of the nasty things he'd said to her. She pushed it out of her mind. She had more important things to think about than sex. Her fucking career was being toyed with!

After ten minutes or so of the water relaxing her shoulders, her mind began to calm. There was no way she was going to let him dictate terms to her. She would rather resign from the firm than continue to work there with the humiliation and degradation that would come with Mark's demands. She turned off the water, stepped out and grabbed her towel, heading straight for her home office as she wrapped the towel around her. She sat down at her computer and began to write.

"The best defense is a good offense," she said aloud to herself. Screw Mark. Screw her partners. She'd just quit. Then Mark would have no control over the future of her career. Before she realized it, she'd sent the email off to Jon, the firm's managing partner. It was a request for a morning meeting with him. She began to sketch out how the conversation would go, what she needed to say. She knew what this meant. It meant she couldn't work for another firm. If Mark was willing to follow through on his threat at this firm, he could very well take those tapes to the next one, and the next one, and the next one. No way in hell she was going to keep running from him. If she was going to do this, if she was going to eliminate the threat Mark held against her career, she was going to have to find a way to survive on her own.

And that meant opening her own firm. And that meant telling Jon her intentions but not until after she had maneuvered her client information... She set to work next on her client list. It was going to be a long day and a long night.

-

Around 11 pm she finally felt like she had a good strategy and a good business plan. She'd researched office space and malpractice coverage and all the things she knew she was going to need to budget for to make this work. She'd drafted the letter to her clients and she'd thought through all she needed to say to Jon so she could walk out the door with the business of those clients. She started thinking about how she needed to dress to make the biggest impact and she stood up to go peruse her closet.

Just as she did, her email inbox dinged. It was a new email from Mark. And there was an attachment. "Fuck," she shouted at her computer, "how the hell did he get my personal email address!??!"

She sat back down with a thud and resignedly clicked on the email.

How's my gorgeous cumslut feeling tonight? Manage to get any rest or have you spent the whole day trying to find a way out of our little arrangement? Yeah, that's what I thought, you've been making plans, haven't you? Well, don't even go there, bitch. I've got you pinned to that bed of yours, hands tied behind your back, figuratively and literally if I so choose. I cannot believe how good this video plays. You're going to love it and I am going to love fucking you for as long as it suits me. Go ahead. Open the video. You know you're dying to. Hell, I know that in between all of those plans you've been making today, your mind kept wandering back to our night together and how hot and wet you were while I was having my way with you. Well, here's the proof, baby. Here's the goddamn proof of what a whore you are. Enjoy.

Elizabeth could feel her clit start tingling again as she read his words. Shaking at the idea that he had this sort of power over her, that he knew how her mind worked only too well, she clicked on the video and it opened.

There she was, in the chair in his room, her shirt pulled off and her breasts jutting out over her bra. He was mauling them and she was loving it. Then he was sucking on her nipples while she moaned over and over. Her hair was askew and her makeup smeared. Her legs spread wide to allow him to rub up against her. His hands were under her ass pushing her even harder against his cock. She looked so... so... wanton! She couldn't believe it. And she sounded like such a whore! Damn it! Damn him! Somehow, the video jumped and now he was leading her to his bed, now wearing his t-shirt and those fucking Superman boxer briefs.

And then they were lying there together, her with no shirt on, her breasts now free from her bra. She was still moaning like a damn whore. And then he was naked. And then she was naked too and moving down his stomach towards his cock with a slutty smile on her face. Looking up at him while she licked her way up his cock ("That fucking beautiful cock!" she thought to herself.) and then put it all in her mouth, deep towards the back of her throat, and started sucking on it.

And now he was saying all of those awful things and she was just taking it, letting him, with a stupid smile on her face! She was looking and acting like the cumslut he kept calling her. God, it was even worse than she feared and they hadn't even started fucking yet!

She slammed her hands down and then practically knocked her monitor off her desk as she found the button to turn the darn thing off. No way she was going to let this asshole ruin her career, ruin her life! No way.

She slammed the door to the office as she walked out, down the hallway to her bedroom. Time to get some sleep. Tomorrow the war began.

-

The alarm came early but she was already awake. She'd chosen a simple black suit, skirt a little too high above the knees to make it courtroom appropriate but perfect for client meetings. High enough to get the client's attention anyway. Green silk blouse, just the right number of buttons undone, walking that line between office appropriate and suggestive. Her favorite earrings, just a little dangle to draw attention to her neckline. Hair back and up but still soft and feminine. Stockings and garters because they always made her feel so strong and in control. The final touch were the heels, black patent leather, 3 inches, open toes. She felt strong and sexy.

She pushed all of the thought of that email, and that video, to the back of her mind. Compartmentalizing it all as she had always done oh so well. She was ready.

She walked down the stairs to her car, parked on the street; her focus was on the meeting with Jon. She needed to get this just right. She didn't even notice the truck parked across from hers. Not until he was there, right next to her, his arm around her waist, pulling her close like a long lost lover.

"Hey beautiful," he said. And then he brought his mouth down on hers hard, a little too hard. "Where are you off to so early and all dressed up? Damn, you look good enough to eat." He pushed his face into her neck and nipped at it just under her ear. "Oh, and you smell good too...Makes me want to push you over the hood of your car, hike up your skirt and fuck you right here. What do you think, baby? Ready for a morning fuck? Or maybe I ought to just finger bang you so you're good and wet and dying for my cock while you're at the meeting you're off to in such a hurry."

"Look here, asshole," Elizabeth said, finally finding her voice after getting over the shock of him standing there and the further shock of how her body responded to him. She tried to maintain her composure in case her neighbors were watching. "Get the fuck away from me before I call the police, do you hear me? This is not happening. I won't let you do this to me!" She tried to move away from him but his grip was too tight.

"Oh, I've already done you, slut. Three times, in fact, or have you forgotten already? Oh, but you didn't watch the whole video so you didn't get to see it all again, did you? Well, obviously you didn't because you turned it off before the really good stuff. There was at least an hour left of porn quality entertainment when you turned it off. But that's okay, I've got the real thing right here for you." He moved closer again, tightening his grip on her waist and pushing his cock forward to grind against her. She could feel him hard against her as she realized he must have been monitoring her view of the video or he wouldn't have known she hadn't watched the whole thing.

"You're not getting away with this, Mark," she cried. "Get off of me! I'll show you, I'm going to quit just as soon as I get to the office. Then you, and your video, can go to hell!" As soon as she said it she knew it was a tactical error. Letting him know her plan gave him a chance to get in the way, to change and control the playing field.

But telling him caught him enough by surprise that she was able to get out of his grip. As fast as she could, she opened her car door, got in, and slammed it shut, locking it. He just stepped back, up onto the sidewalk, and watched as she drove away as fast as she could. In her rearview mirror, she could see him walking to his car and getting in.

-

Thirty minutes later she was pulling into her office parking garage, again trying to put Mark out of her mind, again focused on the task at hand, her conversation with Jon. "Get ahold of yourself, Lizzie! You're stronger than this!" She closed her eyes and rested her head on the steering wheel taking deep breaths and trying to get control over her thumping heart.

Her phone beeped telling her she had an email. Hesitantly, she fished it out of her purse. As she feared, it was from Mark. This time to her work email.

First, bitch, let me say that you really do look amazing in that little black skirt and those fuck me pumps. I am so going to enjoy fucking you with that exact skirt up around your waist and those heels still on. The question is do I bend you over and fuck you from behind or lay you on your back so I can watch your face while your feet bounce around up in the air?

I'm going to enjoy it all that much more when you realize the futility of all of this, come to your senses and start begging me to keep our dirty little secret. You're winding yourself up and that's going to mean your fall is that much sweeter, baby. So fucking sweet.

But, to the point, your little meeting with Jon this morning has been moved. I talked to him on his way into work and told him we would be meeting him for breakfast across the street, in the restaurant at Hotel Heathington. I told him you and I had planned a little surprise for him... And I have a picture to give him too, one of my favorite pictures, a still shot from our night together. So, how are you at thinking on your toes, slut? Even when they're snug in those goddamn sexy heels?

See you in 10 minutes across the street. Don't be late, whore. I don't like to be kept waiting and you might not want to leave me alone with Jon for too long.

Elizabeth's stomach sank as she played out the possibilities in her mind. Damn, she'd blown it! How could she have told him?! What an idiot she was! ""Get a grip, Elizabeth Louise! Calm down and think this through." She looked at her watch. She didn't have time to think this through. Mark said he had a picture to give Jon. She could only hope she got there before he had a chance to open it. She took a deep breath and walked across the street to the hotel, preparing herself to think on her feet.

When she got to the restaurant, she found Jon and Mark already there, sitting in a booth, laughing. They both had coffee in front of them, so she knew they'd been there a while. In front of Jon was a plain manila envelope, She couldn't tell if it had been opened yet. Mark saw her first and gave her one of his charming smiles.

"Well there she is! We were just talking about you, Elizabeth! Wow, don't you look gorgeous this morning!" Mark feigned as if he hadn't already seen her. She hoped that was a good sign. He stood up as she approached the booth. Jon did too. "Here, why don't you slide on in there between us?" Mark said gesturing at her to get into the booth. Without thinking, she did as he bade.

"Let's get you some coffee! Jade?" he called out to the waitress as she came towards them. "Jade, would you please bring this lovely lady a cup of coffee? Thanks so much, beautiful." Elizabeth noticed that Jade, a young attractive waitress who had served her hundreds of times, didn't even look at her. She was completely entranced by Mark as he flirted with her, touching her hand as he spoke to her. Damn, he was good at that! She scurried away to get the coffee, undoubtedly so she could scurry back and see him again quickly.

Mark turned his attention back to Jon and Elizabeth. "So, now, where were we, Jon? Oh yes, we were discussing your plans to make Elizabeth a partnership offer at the end of the month! That's so exciting! Did you know, Elizabeth? Of course, it cannot hurt that my boss asked me to come over this morning and tell Jon how much he's liked working with you on this latest case and that he intends on sending every bit of work he has specifically to you. That's a pretty huge feather in your pretty little cap, isn't it?" Under the table, Mark rested his hand on Elizabeth's knee and squeezed, hard.

It took all her willpower not to respond to him or even look at him. She kept her eyes on Jon, watching his face for confirmation. Partner?!! She had thought her chances of making partner were a couple of years off. This was huge, if it was true. Jon was nodding at Mark and then looked at her.

"Well, of course, if Elizabeth can bring in guaranteed work of that caliber and quantity, she'll definitely be on the list for partnership this month. That is just such wonderful news, Mark. It was so kind of you to offer to come over and tell me yourself. I'd have loved to have heard it from Elizabeth too, of course, but having you here really shows your company's intentions, doesn't it?" Jon was clearly ecstatic that Mark's boss, Simon, would commit their work to the firm and to Elizabeth. It was a huge coup as they had normally piecemealed their work all over town. Elizabeth's head was spinning at the potential of such a reality. She'd worked so hard for so long but she never would have dreamed that partnership was possible yet.

Mark's hand crept further up her leg, bringing her back to the reality at hand. He was blackmailing her and now he was making it almost impossible for her to quit this job if she wanted to see her dream of partnership in a big firm. She couldn't think straight; it was so much to process. The heat from Mark's hand moving under her skirt up towards her pussy wasn't helping. Elizabeth prayed he couldn't feel the heat coming from between her legs as her body responded to his touch. She felt his fingertips brush against her panties and she tried to squeeze her legs together to deny him access.

Jade brought back the coffee and stood these, hoping for Mark's attention again. He didn't even notice.

"Well, she can," he said. "Simon wanted to be here to give you the news himself, of course, but duty called so he sent me to personally deliver the letter." Mark gestured to the envelope on the table. "He was disappointed not to get to see Elizabeth again. We have all enjoyed having her in the office so much. She has a huge following at our company." Elizabeth flushed as she remembered Mark telling her what the men in his office had actually been thinking about her when she had been at their office last. "In fact," Mark continued, "he suggested that she start spending at least one day a week working from our offices so that she can be there on the ground level and hopefully help us avoid some of the litigation we seem to be getting into." His fingers had found her clit and were brushing back and forth across in now, increasingly insistently.

Even in her distracted fog, alarm bells started going off in Elizabeth's head. Before she could speak, Jon jumped on the idea. "Well, that's a great idea! Then she can be there to help all of you managers with the performance management of your teams. I'm sure Elizabeth will jump at the chance to work on the ground floor with you, right, Elizabeth?"

She felt her smile cracking as she tried to hold her composure at the prospect of working in the same office space with Mark at least one day a week and, all the while, Mark's hand was up her skirt now pressing back and forth against her clit so hard that it fluctuated between pain and pleasure.

GF1260
GF1260
32 Followers
12