Control of His Cock

Story Info
Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.
9.4k words
4.43
548.6k
528
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Maggie had been married for 4 years now. They had a good sex life and had been sexually adventurous since they got together almost 6 years before they were married. Both were young professionals, in their late twenties and were in good shape. Maggie stood 5ft 5inches tall and had a beautiful flat tummy, a nice firm bottom and an amazing pair of perfectly formed breasts. Dave couldn't help but to adore his wife.

Dave stood 6ft tall. He was a well-built chap but not overweight. He had played a lot of sport and the physique that goes with that life style had remained with him.

Dave and Maggie had an exciting and varied sex life. However, Maggie was fed up of her husband wanking when she wasn't around. Maggie frequently checked the internet browsing history on their laptop and yet regularly found evidence that her husband had been looking at online porn. She knew her husband had a submissive side and most of the sites he visited reflected this. But why did he do this? She simply couldn't understand why her husband would do such a thing. Wasn't she enough for him? Enough was enough and Maggie made the decision to do something about it.

Maggie began doing some research on male submissiveness and soon discovered that she was not the only married woman with a husband that did this. She came across a number of forums created by wives who were having the same problem. There were a number of posts written by wives detailing how they dealt with this problem but one piece forum topic particularly caught her attention. The topic was written by wives who took control of their husband's orgasms.

The wives on those forums explained how denying their husbands' orgasms would leave their loved one in a heightened state of sexual arousal caused them to become more affectionate, willing and loving. The forums contained details of the techniques that were used to achieve this. Maggie wasn't naturally dominant and she wondered if she could control him in this way.

She began to think how she could do this and put together a plan. Maggie had become so engrossed in her plans that she hadn't noticed how wet her pussy had become. She was unsure what she would get out of the experience and was surprised at how her body had reacted. Perhaps she would enjoy this after all.

The following day Dave came in from work at the usual time. Maggie felt nervous. First she had to confront Dave about his use of porn. Then she had to tell him how she intended to deal with it. She was unsure just how he would react. They sat down at the table and had dinner together. She planned to do it when they had finished their meal. Maggie's heart began to race as she plucked up the courage to raise the issue.

"Dave" she began.

Dave could tell from the tone of her voice that something was not quite right. "Yes, is everything ok?" he replied.

"Well, no it's not actually" she paused wondering if she could continue. She took a deep breath and carried on. "I know that you spend a lot of time looking at porn on the internet. I've looked at the browsing history on the laptop and have seen the hundreds of porn pages you have been viewing. To be frank, I'm fed up of it Dave. I don't understand why you need to do it ..."

Dave tried to interrupt her "Sweetheart, I don't...."

Maggie cut him off "Shut up ..." she said suddenly in a raised voice. Her tone shocked Dave and he stopped talking. "... and let me finish. I'm fed up of you looking at porn on the internet. I'm fed up of you wanking your cock when I'm not there ..." Maggie surprised herself at how easily such crude language came out of her mouth. She continued. "... I know you make yourself cum when you look at this filth and I've made the decision to do something about it."

Dave was stunned. He wasn't sure how he felt. Slightly embarrassed? He considered denying it but he had never heard his wife talk like this before. It was clear she was in no mood for games and he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Maggie continued "From now on Dave, I am in control of your orgasms. In fact I am in control of your cock. Your cock is mine. You will only get to cum where, when and how I say. There will be no more sneaky orgasms when I'm out or in bed. Indeed, you will only cum at all if you are lucky."

The initial shock of his wife's actions faded to be replaced by excitement. He actually enjoyed giving up control but did she really mean what she was saying? How would she stop him wanking? And could he really give up control of his orgasms to her?

"This starts now Dave" she said sternly. "I want you to promise me, that you will not cum unless I allow you to. Can you promise me Dave?"

Dave paused. "I think so" he said.

"Not good enough" shouted Maggie. "The answer is either 'yes' or 'no' and trust me, you don't want to answer no! I'm serious about this and have a contingency plan Dave, so think again and give me your answer!"

"Yes" Dave said. "I promise, you have my word"

"Good" replied Maggie with a smile on her face. "From now on your only chance of cumming is to do as I say. You may think I'm being mean here but trust me when, or should I say, if I ever let you cum it will be the most amazing orgasm you will ever experience."

Surprisingly for the Dave the rest of the evening went pretty much as normal. They cleared away their dishes, had a few glasses of wine each and watched some TV. They didn't discuss their earlier conversation and Dave began to wonder if his wife was having second thoughts about going through with this.

The clock moved towards midnight and the Maggie suggested that they got themselves ready for bed. They both headed up the stairs and Maggie followed her usual routine, going into the bathroom to get herself ready for bed. Dave waited for her to finish then headed in himself. When he got back Maggie was laid on the bed wearing her usual nightwear. Dave went around to his side of the bed and stripped off his clothes. He picked up his sleeping shorts and moved to put them on

"Excuse me!" Maggie snapped. "What do you think you are doing?"

Dave was a little confused. "Getting ready for bed?" he replied.

"Not like that" responded Maggie. "From now on, unless I say otherwise, whenever you get in bed I want you naked!"

"Oh" stuttered Dave, "ok then, I guess". He dropped his shorts and slid into the bed. Dave was becoming excited by his wife's demanding tones and his cock began to grow. This display of excitement wasn't wasted on Maggie and was exactly what she was hoping for.

Maggie rolled on her side with her back to Dave. "Come and hold me" she said to him. Dave moved across the bed and placed his arm around Maggie. Maggie backed into Dave and a smile spread across her face as she felt his hard cock press into her.

She reached back with her arm and took his hard cock in her hand. She squeezed it gently and could feel it beginning to throb. Instinctively Dave began the slowly move his hips back and forth. "I don't think so!" said Maggie and quickly let go of him. "Good night" she said as she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep. Dave felt like his cock was ready to explode. He reached over to his wife and moved closer but Maggie pushed him away! How would he sleep like this? He struggled but eventually dropped off wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The next morning Dave woke early. He hadn't slept well and was feeling a little groggy. It took him a little while to realise he was still naked and the events of the previous evening returned to him. He began to think about what Maggie had said she would do to him and it wasn't long before his cock began to swell.

Maggie began to stir at the side of him. She opened her eyes and looked at him and could see the desire in his eyes. Dave leant over to her and gave her a kiss. He moved his body closer and again she could feel his hard cock press against her stomach. She knew that he would be frustrated and wondered if she could exploit this.

She reached down and took hold of his hard cock. She slowly circled her thumb around the tip of his cock and was pleased to feel pre-cum leaking out making the end of his cock slippery. "Would you mind getting me a glass of orange juice dear?" She began to rub the end of his cock faster. "No problem sweetheart" he replied and jumped out of bed, taking his robe from the hook on the back of the door.

"Ahem!"

Dave looked over at Maggie. She simply shook her head. Dave knew what she wanted and he hooked the robe back on the door, heading out of the room naked, his hard cock pointing the way.

When he had gone Maggie slipped off her nightie, removed her vibrator from her drawer, pulled back to covers and moved into the middle of the bed where she laid in wait of Dave's return.

Dave reappeared a few moments later. She noticed that his hard cock had softened and she smiled knowing it wouldn't stay that way for long. Dave froze at the site of his beautiful wife lying naked on the bed, vibrator in her hand poised.

"Place the juice down" she said to him. He did as he was told. "I want you to stand at the foot of the bed." Dave moved to position. "Now place your hands behind your back." Dave did as he was told, his cock returning to its fully erect state. "Don't you dare move a muscle Dave, just watch."

Maggie turned on her vibrator and stared into Dave's eyes. She slid the vibrator down her body until it hit its target, her erect clit. She continued to stare into Dave's eyes as she used the buzzing toy to circle her erect clit. She could see the lust building in Dave's eyes. His cock was literally throbbing and she could see the pre cum dripping from the end. She gave out a small laugh enjoying her new found power. She turned her vibrator up to the next speed and the vibrations on her clit were reverberating through her body. She held Dave's gaze until she could take it no longer. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as she started to feel her orgasm build. She began to pant. The waves of pleasure built up through her body and moments later she was overcome by a tremendous orgasm.

As she came down, she slowly opened her eyes, half expecting to see Dave stood there stroking his cock. However, she was pleased to see that he had done as he was told and remained stood with his hands behind his back.

Maggie couldn't help it and laughed out loud. She could tell he was desperate to touch his cock. "That cock looks very hard" she said. "Would you like to touch it? Would you like to wrap your fist around it and wank it until you cum?"

"Oh yes" replied Dave.

"Tell me how much?"

"Oh sweetie, after that show, more than anything. I want to wank it until I squirt my cum all over you"

"Good" Maggie replied. "Very good. In fact perfect!" she laughed. Dave became excited at the thought of release, believing that Maggie would end this torture.

Maggie looked at Dave. "Go get in the shower then. You will be late for work!"

"But... but..." Dave started.

"No buts," replied Maggie, "I'm in charge. Did you really think you would get to cum so soon? Go get in the shower. And don't you dare touch that cock, other than to wash it. If you do I'll know!"

Maggie laughed again as Dave headed out of the door to the bathroom. She was beginning to enjoy this. How long would he last? How long would she last? She had no idea, but one thing was for sure, she intended to have a lot more fun before it was over.

At work Dave struggled to concentrate. He couldn't stop thinking about Maggie. Of course he wanted her to allow him to cum, but his situation made him feel even closer to her. He had given up control to her, control of the most powerful of man's desires. He was enjoying it. God he loved his wife.

Dave was just finishing his lunch when he felt his mobile telephone buzz in his pocket. The vibration of his telephone was sufficient stimulation in this heightened sense of arousal to make his cock grow hard. He pulled the telephone out of his pocket. It was a text message from his wife. He read it.

"Go into the toilet. Text me when you are there. M"

Dave went into the toilet and locked himself in a stall He sent Maggie a text to let her know he was there. His telephone buzzed again.

"Strip naked. And I mean naked. Text me when you done. M"

Dave's heart started to beat faster as he started to strip. He hung his clothes on the hook on the back of the stall door. Did she really want him to remove his socks too? If anyone were to look under the gap in the door they would know something was going on. However, he knew Maggie was serious about this and he followed her instructions. He stood naked in the cubicle, his cock throbbing hard again. He sent Maggie the text.

Maggie's next text arrived.

"I am going to video call you. Position your telephone so I can see you stroke your cock. When I hang up you must stop stroking. M"

His telephone began to ring. It was Maggie. He pressed the answer button. An image of Maggie popped on the screen. He couldn't tell where she was. She was fully clothed. She didn't say anything, just looked into the camera. He placed the telephone on a shelf in the stall, took hold of his cock and began to stroke. This was the first time he had touched his cock since this adventure had started and it felt good. He picked up speed and began to feel the pressure of an orgasm building up. Then he remembered Maggie hadn't given him permission to cum and he slowed down. Even at the slower pace, the stimulation was becoming too much. He was going to cum. He let out an involuntary moan. His hand was hardly moving but he was getting close. He looked at Maggie's smiling face on the screen. This was becoming too much for him.

Maggie was on her lunch break, sat on a bench in the centre of town watching her husband stroke his cock. She could tell by the fact he had slowed down that he was close to cumming. She wanted him to get close without release. That was her aim. She heard him moan. He was close. She saw his hips start to move. She knew that was a sign he was about to cum. She didn't want to push him too far. She hung up and headed back to work. She could feel that her pussy was wet and smiled to herself as she walked away.

Dave was on the verge of exploding. He couldn't hold it back any longer. Then the screen went black. "Noooooooo" he said to himself under his breath. He immediately let go of his cock. He was so close. He thought about finishing himself off. It would take only a few seconds longer. He reached down for his cock. However, he remembered his promise to Maggie and let go. He put back on his clothes and headed out of the office. This was going to be a tough afternoon!

Dave got home from work as usual. When he arrived home Maggie was in the kitchen busying herself, preparing their evening meal. "Hi honey", she shouted as he walked in. "Hi", Dave replied as he walked into the kitchen.

"Fun day at work?" laughed Maggie, she walked over to him a placed her hand on his cock. Dave was now in a permanent state of arousal and his cock was already semi erect. Within seconds it was hard. She looked at him and laughed again as she walked off into the dining room. This was torture for Dave.

As it did last night, the evening progressed as normal. They ate their meal on the sofa and watched some TV. They chatted about the usual things.

Maggie's thoughts drifted on to the activities of the last few weeks. She was enjoying herself and the control she was holding over her husband was making her very horny. She realised she had the power for something to be done about this and said. "I fancy an orgasm. Dave get over here and put your tongue to work." Maggie hitched up her loose skirt and pulled down her panties. Dave was a little surprised at Maggie's request, but he did really enjoy licking her sweet pussy. Maggie picked her feet up and placed then on the edge of the sofa. Dave got on his hands and knees between her legs. He used his fingers to part he glistening pussy lips then placed his tongue on her erect clit. He slowly licked it up and down. He was enjoying his work so much that for a moment he forgot about his own needs. Maggie was clearly aroused as her pussy was wet as soon as he started work on it. He could feel her hips start to move and a quite moan escaped her lips. The hip movement and moaning increased and Dave knew that Maggie was ready to cum. He slowed his pace a little. "Don't you dare slow down" shouted Maggie. "I want to cum". With that she placed both her hands on the back of his head and pressed his face into her wet pussy.

Dave picked up the pace with his tongue. Maggie's strong fingers were pressing his face into her wet pussy. He licked her clit up and down and within a matter of seconds, her body tensed up and she moaned with pleasure. Her body began to tremble until she experienced the explosion of an orgasm hitting her body. She let go of his head and sighed in relief. Maggie almost seemed worn out. "Having this many orgasm is tiring" she said. "Oooops, sorry I forgot, you wouldn't know would you."

She pushed Dave away and got off the sofa. "I'm going to bed" she said and walked out of the room. As she was passing through the door she looked back as Dave and said "I suggest you do too. Oh and pick those dirty panties up will you. With your teeth!" Dave heard Maggie laughing as she walked up the stairs.

As instructed, Dave got down and picked up Maggie's dirty panties with his teeth. He got the scent of her pussy and knew that Maggie must have been horny before he started work on her with his tongue. He went around the house and turned off the lights, locked the doors and headed upstairs. When he got in the bedroom his wife was already in bed. He remembered her instructions, stripped naked and slid in bed at the side of her. His cock was already hard. He laid on his back next to his wife and she turned over and placed her head on his chest. She put her hand on his stomach and slowly slid it down his body until it found his very erect cock. She gripped it tight in her hand but didn't stroke it. She'd never felt Dave this hard before. Dave started to thrust his hips in an effort to generate some friction between her hand and his cock.

"Don't do that" she said and let his cock go. "Awwwwwww" said Dave. Maggie gripped his cock again and began to circle the end with her thumb. The end of Dave's cock was covered in slippery pre-cum and she started rubbing the sweet spot underneath the tip. Dave went quiet. He was concentrating and there was only one thing he wanted. She speeded up and looked at Dave. His eyes were closed, his breathing speeded. He started to moan. She slowed right down until she was hardly moving her thumb. Dave was willing his orgasm to happen, he was so close. Maggie felt the tell-tale hip movement. She let go of his cock.

"Night honey" she said to him. "What? No, no, please, no." Dave replied. She didn't answer him but turned on her side, back to him and curled up to go to sleep. Dave couldn't believe this was happening to him. His cock was covered in pre-cum and ready to explode. How could she leave him like this? He began to sulk and struggled to fall asleep, feeling desperately frustrated.

The next morning Dave was awoken by his alarm clock. His cock was rock hard, but that was usual first thing in the morning. The difference this morning was that it stayed hard. He was in a permanent state of arousal. Maggie was still sleeping and he got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. He cleaned his teeth over the sink then jumped in the shower.

Dave heard Maggie come into the bathroom. He heard her turn on the tap and assumed she was brushing her teeth. Even the thought of Maggie being in the same room as him was enough to cause his cock to stir.

Maggie wandered over to him and pulled back the curtain. Maggie was dressed in her nightie and had her toothbrush in her mouth. She momentarily stopped scrubbing her teeth, removed the brush and looked at Dave. All she said was "wank it". Dave didn't need telling twice and grabbed his cock. Maggie didn't really seem interested and continued brushing her teeth as she watched. Dave didn't care. He had only been stroking his cock for a few seconds and she could tell he was getting close. Maggie stopped brushing, "Stop" she said. Dave's heart sank, but he did as he was told as Maggie walked back over to the sink to rinse her mouth. She returned as she wiped her mouth with a towel. "Start" she commanded. Dave again took his cock in his hand and started pumping. This time Maggie was more interested and looked into his eyes as he wanked for her. "Faster" she said. Dave was worried he would cum but did as she said. He pumped his cock faster. He was getting close. "Would you like to cum Dave?"