Controlled Release

Story Info
She meets a stranger on a business trip.
2k words
4.17
78.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess stepped into her hotel room with a sigh of relief. Her business trip had just begun, but it felt good to be off the road and in a clean room. She liked her job as a college recruiter for her company, but sometimes the travel was tiring. It was also lonely, but she couldn't help that tonight. Her coworkers weren't arriving until tomorrow, and it was already past nine o'clock. She was black, pretty, and single, but she had only been on a few dates this year because of the travel.

Jess decided to grab some food and turn in. There was no way she was getting in the rental car again, so she hoped the hotel restaurant was decent. Her company could afford to put her in the more upscale hotels even in this recession. Jess was fit and liked to eat healthy, and there was too much temptation to eat junky food on the road. She threw her bags on the bed so she could change out of her road sweats. After a relaxing shower, she put on tight jeans and a low cut blouse. The dark red color looked good on her medium brown skin. She was on the shy side when it came to meeting new people, but she liked looking and feeling good.

As she expected, the hotel had a nice sit down restaurant, but since it was past dinner time, it was only sparsely populated. The hostess sat her at a table facing the bar, and Jess took the opportunity to watch the crowd. A few other business people and some rumpled road warriors were watching the game, but there was no one interesting. She settled in with a drink and a chicken sandwich.

It wasn't until she was almost done that a tall, muscular white man walked in. Jess watched with her mouth open as he sat down at the bar and ordered at drink. He had on a silver button down shirt that seemed to barely contain his chest, and his ass looked round and firm in dark pants. It'd be fun to see what was under those, she thought to herself. She glanced back up and realized he had turned around and was now watching her. She immediately looked away, blushing. Looking up again, she noticed his face, while it had some hard lines, was very pleasant to look at. He nodded to her and raised his drink in her direction. She bit her lip and lifted her drink too. Turning away, she sighed and tried to focus on her sandwich.

After a minute she felt a presence beside her. Thinking it was the waiter, she reached for her purse. When she saw those dark pants, she looked up with a gasp. He smiled and gestured with two new drinks in his hand. "Do you mind if I join you?" he asked in a deep, smooth voice. She swallowed and shook her head. "I'm not very good at guessing drinks, but I hope you like screwdrivers."

"That's fine," she said quietly, then cleared her throat. "Thank you." Her heart was pounding, and she wondered what she could say to such a beautiful man. Fortunately, he was easy to talk to, drawing out her basic story and supplying her with his. His name was Robert, and he wasn't a bodybuilder, just a businessman with a heavy travel schedule like hers. "You must meet a lot of girls like this," she said as a joke.

"I do, but very few are as beautiful as you," he said without any hesitation. She blushed and looked away. "I'm glad I came down for a drink."

"I don't usually talk to strange men while I'm traveling." She nervously tapped her hand on the table.

"You picked a good day to start," he said, tracing his finger over her hand. "If you're willing, I'd love to have you come back to my room."

Wow, she thought to herself. She'd had lots of come-ons and invitations from men while traveling, but she'd never thought to accept them. Surely it was too dangerous! Then again, none of them had ever come from such a handsome man. And her instinct told her she could trust him. She swallowed and considered it for another second. "Sure."

"Great. Let me go settle up, and I'll be right back." She could only nod as he stood up and went back to the bar. Jess took care of her own bill, wondering what had possessed her. Meeting a stranger in his hotel room? As she watched him back, she imagined what kind of power lay underneath those muscles. Like a gentle giant, he spoke with purpose and control, and she knew he could use that strength for either pleasure or pain.

"What's your room number?" She asked when he came back. "I'm going to let my friend know where I'll be."

"Sure. It's 1217, and my full name is Robert Smith." With shaking hands, she texted the name and number to a coworker of hers who would arrive tomorrow. At least she had some insurance in case this turned out to be a bad idea.

She tried to be casual as they walked upstairs. "So, have you been with a black woman before?"

"Many times," he said. "I love women of all colors." She liked hearing that. She herself had dated all kinds of men, and she knew someone's background didn't automatically make him a good lover. She could feel her panties getting wet with anticipation. They reached his room, and he held open the door for her. As it slammed shut, she examined the room for warning signs. It turned out to be just a boring business class room; the only thing of note was how neatly all his possessions were placed around the room. It was as if room service had just come through.

"Wow, you're a very neat person," she said.

"I like order," he said simply. "Feel free to relax. Would you like something to drink. Water?" He suggested when she shook her head. She accepted his glass of water and let him lead her to the loveseat in the sitting room. The water felt cool to her throat; she hadn't realized how hot she felt. Robert was talking again about something, and she was happy he was trying to put her at ease. She loved how his dark blue eyes were set behind a strong nose, and his lips looked very smooth and kissable. His shoulders were so wide that his chest looked like a triangle going down to his waist, and what an impressive bulge underneath. She could see the firm legs underneath his pants, and she wanted to reach out and feel if they were all muscle.

"Jess?" She looked up, embarrassed at being caught off guard. "I guess your mind is somewhere else," he said, smirking.

She gulped. "Well, yeah..." Trying to recover, she said boldly, "I was just wondering when we would...you know..."

Instead of answering, he put one hand behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Just like everything about him, the kiss was careful and controlled, but it set her insides on fire. His other hand traced a line down her neck and under her breasts, and he took time to massage each one. She ran her hand up his leg and felt nothing but smooth, hard muscle. She went a little farther and felt the outline of his long, thickening cock. She let out an involuntary moan.

Robert broke away to kneel in front of her. "May I?" he asked, and she nodded eagerly. He unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off while she discarded her blouse and bra. Robert massaged her legs and spread them wide. Jess liked to keep herself shaved, but with all the traveling she had started to let a small patch of curls grow on her mound.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been maintaining well," she said. Even as she was speaking, his hands and tongue were exploring her folds. I guess he doesn't mind, she thought. His tongue found her clit and flicked it, sending a jolt through her body. Then he laid his tongue flat against her and licked slowly. Two fingers found her wet slit and dipped inside. She leaned her head back and pushed her hips toward him, enjoying the blissful sensations. In no time she was at the peak of an orgasm.

Sighing, Jess opened her eyes to see him standing up. The bulge in his pants was even bigger now. "Shall we?" he asked, nodding toward the bed. She pulled herself up and untangled herself from her pants. She watched appreciatively as he removed his clothes, folded them, and laid them on top of his suit case. He also reached into a smaller bag and pulled out a few condoms.

True to her impressions, he was muscular all over but also completely shaved. She had never seen a man with no body hair before, and she was surprised at how erotic it seemed. His cock looked long and clean, and she knew she had to taste that first. Lying in bed beside him, she rubbed her hand down his chest to his cock, which jumped at the attention. She lowered her head and licked the pre-cum leaking from the tip. She dove down and tried to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. It was much too big, though, and she used her hand to make up the difference. She started a slow rhythm, sliding her mouth up and down while licking with her tongue. He groaned, but didn't let her suck for long. Gently pushing her away, he said, "I want to be inside you."

Jess leaned back and touched herself as he unwrapped and put on a condom. He pulled her over on top of him, and she took time to rub the smooth skin on his chest and arms. Slowly she lowered herself on top of him, gasping at his width and firmness. He filled her completely, but after a moment she was able to get comfortable and start slowly rocking against him. He lifted his legs slightly to bring her to him, then slid his hands around her ass. Jess moaned as she shook with another orgasm.

Robert rolled her over and pulled away, and she sighed at the sudden emptiness. Gently he turned her face down and pulled her ass toward him. Entering her from behind, she felt his cock go even deeper than it had before. He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts, and pulled her up to him. He ran his mouth along her neck and started to pound into her, forcefully fucking her as he released his power. She gripped the back of his neck and held on as they both lost control.

He gently laid her down on the bed, and she sighed when he left her again. She closed her eyes and snuggled into the sheets, wondering if she was only dreaming. The handsome man eventually came back to her with a glass of water, which she gulped down while he climbed in behind her. She shivered as he wrapped his arms around her and pressed against the length of her body. Even if it was a dream, it was a good one.

She must have dozed; the next time she opened her eyes, the TV was on and he was sitting up beside her. When he saw she was awake, he gently rubbed her arm. "Your phone beeped," he said. She grudgingly left the warm bed and found her phone among her clothes. It was a message from her friend. 'YOU'RE DOING WHAT???!!!' Smiling, she texted her back. 'Everything's fine. Going to my room now.' She gave one last look at her muscle man and started to dress. "I had a good time," he said when she returned to the bedroom. "Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," she said, walking over to give him one last rub and kiss. "Maybe I'll stop by for breakfast in the morning."

He smiled. "You know where to find me."