Controlled Self Defense Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both breathing hard, and we stood face to face. Suddenly, she smiled, and took off her top, and her belt. Unlike me, she didn't wear a shirt underneath. Sweat was glistening everywhere on her body. My dick swelled as I glanced at her sweaty chest. God, she had beautiful tits.

While I was distracted, she began a rhythmic attack of hand and foot strikes against my chest and legs. She was quick as lightning, and I could hardly keep up with her movements. But, I held on. I learned to wait for my opponent to make a mistake. And soon, I spotted one. As she rushed forward, I used a front kick, aimed at her chest, to stop her in her tracks. She hunched over as she began coughing up a storm.

I stood there, gloating. Of course, I fell into her trap. She suddenly turned, and used her sweep kick to knock me to the mat. She then jumped on me, and put me in a knee lock, which had me thrashing my arms in the air in pain. She made me turn face down into the mat, made me lift my hips, and yanked my pants down. She then spanked my ass so hard that I nearly jumped a foot in the air, wincing in pain.

"Damn!" I spat.

Laughing, she said, "I'm only starting, Daddy. I'm going to strip you, and fuck you silly.

I thrashed, trying to get lose so that I could escape. Quickly, she scaled up my back, and put me in a choke hold that I've never even seen before. The pressure on my windpipe was so great, that I saw stars, and I knew I was going to pass out. Then, she let me go, and stood up. I was gasping for air as she pulled my pants off.

I was still breathing hard as I watched her pull her own pants down, and stood over me, taunting me. "C'mon, Jim. Show me what you're made of."

My spirit was willing, but my body wasn't. I was so exhausted that it hurt to move. She smiled, and simply said, "Alright, if you insist," before she ground her knees on my shoulders. She pushed her pussy into my face and said, "Suck my clit, pussy boy!"

And I did. Boy, did I ever. I licked and lapped her pussy with six months of pent up desire. She tasted so good. My hips bucked as I tongue-fucked her pussy. She began to moan and writhe, and after a few minutes, she came on my face. I was so spent, I thought I could sleep right there. It was wishful thinking on my part, since she wasn't through.

She stood up, pivoted, and sat down on my chest. "Get hard, pussy!" she commanded, as she sucked me hard, forcing me against all logic into a hard-on. My dick obeyed nearly immediately with her administration. Once I was hard and slick with her saliva, Beth spun around and slid herself onto my cock with a shudder. She started to pump me ferociously. I was gasping for air once again, and I could feel my balls tightening up. I was mesmerized by the bounce of her tits, as she went up and down on my cock.

She began to moan, and I knew she would come again. My balls were tight, and I knew I was going to come as well. Suddenly, she stood, turned around, and impaled herself again and started to pump me. My breath caught as I watched the globes of her ass bounce at the base of my cock. I also noticed a weird tattoo, but I couldn't concentrate as I felt her hands fondle my balls.

With that focused massage of my cock, I began to mewl. I tried to stay quiet, but I couldn't hold on much longer. I came explosively. Streams after stream of hot cum hit her pussy in a never ending flow. Once I knew she came again, I fainted from fatigue right there.

When I woke up from a short, but deep, slumber, I found myself naked on the mat, and Beth was sitting next to me, fully clothed, and with the key chain around her neck. She smiled down at me.

I glanced down my body, and found that Beth had drawn three Asian symbols on my stomach.

"Damn, what are those?" I asked.

"That's your character." Beth simply said, still smiling.

"It means Pine tree?"

"No, puss. It means peaceful or weak. I beat you, and beat you good. So, I decided that you're weak."

"Fuck," I thought. "At least she didn't carve it into my dead carcass."

She threw my change of clothes that was in my kit, and finally said, "Get dressed. We don't want Master Kim to wake up and still find us here." She stared at my naked body. "Especially with you being naked on the floor. We need to order you a new Dobok and overnight it again."

I got up, and started pulling my clothes on. "You're assuming I'll take the class with you again."

She threw me a smile, and said, "I'm not assuming anything. I'm telling you that you're taking it again."

Oh great. I was absolutely fucked. I couldn't say no to her, and she knew it. She dominated me emotionally, physically, financially, and now sexually. What could I do?

The next class was a showcase. Each team did a demonstration of their expertise. Beth choreographed most of our techniques, which meant that if was basically her kicking the shit out of me.

When there was half an hour left of the class, Master Kim called us to a circle around him. He bowed, and we followed suit. He then proceeded with his announcements. "Before class ends, I have a few things to add. Sequoia has been promoted to 5th Dan. He is ready for his Master certification. He will be working with me individually for the next six months. Upon his ascension to Master ranking, he has agreed to take over this Dojang. I will move to Chicago to pursue my 8th Dan. There are no instructors in Louisiana who can teach me further."

While everyone, except Stone, congratulated Sequoia, we all wondered what this meant for us. After the congratulations ended, Master Kim continued, "Stone is advancing to 2nd Dan. I have spoken with Master Lee at the Metairie Dojang, and he has agreed to give Stone additional training." It was obviously news to Stone, who looked like he was about to burst into tears. Without another word, Stone left the room in his regular stony silence.

With no further ado, Master Kim continued. He glanced at Beth and me. He asked, "Who has the key?"

I looked down at my feet, and Beth said, "We have decided to share the key, Master. We felt we should continue as partners and hold the key together."

Master Kim raised his eyebrows, obviously stunned. I looked at her in surprise as well. Ok, what the hell just happened?

Master Kim nodded. "How appropriate since I have news for both of you. Peanut, you will no longer be known as Peanut. You will now be known as Hurricane. As fitting of the power of a hurricane, I award you your 1st Dan, black belt."

Beth leapt into Master Kim's arms, obviously something that didn't happen so often. Master Kim tried to look pissed off, but he couldn't help but smile down at Beth as he pushed her off of him. He then looked at me, and continued, "You are now a yellow belt and you will be now known as Cypress. You were born in the swamp, and it's only appropriate that you represent the sometimes ungainly, but always resilient tree of the swamp."

I bowed deeply to him, and said humbly, "Thank you, Master. You are generous."

With that, he ended the class and told Beth to lock up. We once again circled Sequoia to congratulate him again. He laughed, and said, "Let's go next door for beers. I'm buying!"

We all changed quickly, and headed out. Beth held me back, and told the others, "Cypress and I are going to work out some more. We'll catch up in an hour if you're still there."

When everyone was gone, Beth began to undress. "Strip!" she ordered. "We're gonna go at it again. If I win, you pay my tuition for the next six months. If you win, I pay my own fees."

Okay. I was literally screwed one way or another. I didn't think I could win. Secretly, I didn't want to. We stood naked in front of each other, ready to face off. My cock was hard as a rock. I just had one question before starting.

As I bowed, I asked, "What does the tattoo on your ass mean?

She smirked, and replied, "Warrior."

12