Controlling the Apartment Residents Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

“Wait a minute there – partner. It is not my fault I brought this to your attention. What Mika did to Stacy in the gym was assault, and now we don’t have the proof on film. We’ll find a way to help one another. Then in two weeks – if your boss beats this girl – she will leave our lives once and for all.” I rationalized.

“Don’t get your hopes up on Mr. Howard. He’s a sex pervert that can’t get it up in a normal way. He gets off on LOSING to strong aggressive women. For all I know, he may even get off on losing to a guy like Mitch. I lied about the camera in the gym. He put it there to spy on the pretty women working out. He also used it for any of his female wrestling matches he scheduled from the internet. He told me he came just this much shy…” Derrick held his fingers an inch apart. “of putting camera in the women’s and men’s locker. The only thing that stopped him – was that it would become apparent to anyone prosecuting him, that he was only video taping for his jollies. By only having it in the gym, he can claim that it is to protect the equipment since there isn’t a staff member present 24 hours a day.” Then Derrick said “Mr. Howard was royally pissed that when you came in telling me about Stacy – that my first instinct was to check the tape – and show it to you. Outside of the people who installed it, me and him, no one else knew the camera’s are there. He said I should have told you ‘that I would get back with you’ and view at the tape in private.”

“It looks like we can’t get Mr. Howard on our side.” I said back. “I really stopped by your office to tell you that Mika came here to our apartment – right after I left this morning. She terrorized Stacy – and made her have sex with her.” Then I resigned the new fact “Stacy is nearly out of her mind, on the one hand she wants to fight back, but each time she struggles to defend herself Mika just is too strong and forces her to serve her by sucking her pussy. I don’t even know what all that mean muscle bound woman is doing to my girlfriend, but Stacy just told me that if she comes over here again she most likely would drop to the ground and feebly beg to kiss Mika’s ass.” I lowered my head and said “She is in the bedroom right now, trying to sleep. She wanted me to stay here so that Mika couldn’t come back in our apartment and further terrorize her”

Derrick said “She got to Stacy the way Mitch has gotten to me.”

“What do you think we should do?” I asked.

“WE?” Derrick argued. “What is this ‘we’ stuff? So far I don’t see your ass getting beat up by either one of them? I don’t see you being forced to suck on their pussy like Stacy is, or their cock – like I have just done twice?” Then showing that he is afraid to fight back he continued. “I never liked a bully, or a mean ass bitch. But I agree with her if they came to my place again – much as it disgusts me, I would crawl on the floor at their feet.”

“You are afraid to fight back?” I resentfully asked Derrick.

“In my office, when you fell over the box and landed on your ass, you were staring straight up at a naked man, pointing his finger at you and challenging you. You crawled away from my office on your ass. I was about to come to your rescue and stop this malicious immoral man from terrorizing us both. But I could see the fear all over your face. He is like a wild animal, he can sense the fear in us. IF you had fought him just then, I would have joined in. Maybe together, we could have beaten the shit out of him, and kept him from harassing one or both of us. But you didn’t. You slunk out of the office and left me to be humiliated and abused even more by him.”

What he said was true. I felt so inadequate in Mitch’s strapping presence.

Derrick gritted his teeth and told me “He was a lot meaner to me after you left. It seems that Mika has taken a crush on you, without you knowing it. She thinks you are the cutest guy she has ever seen. She wants to see just how fun it would be to fuck you. He said stuff that sounded like – she could either beat up and humiliate you, or mark you as her PET and keep you around as a trophy boyfriend to play with. Mitch was furious over her talking about what she would like to do with ‘Stacy’s boyfriend’ – and that’s you!”

“She is beating up Stacy to get to me?” I wondered out loud.

“That is nothing.” Derrick warned me “If you think that her current boyfriend is going to let her have you – you’re in for a rude awakening. While he was making me serve him – all he kept talking about was how funny it would be to have YOU on your knees sucking his cock – just to show Mika that you are a male pussy.”

There was some contempt in Derrick’s voice – I think he blames me for getting him into this whole thing.

“So if I get the cops involved, would you tell them what they made you do? After all I am not sure how she got into our apartment today, and I don’t know what will happen if I try to fight back.” I asked Derrick.

“She got into your apartment without breaking the lock, or the door?” He hesitantly asked as if he already knew the answer.

“Yeah, I am not sure if the cops would believe us without any forced entry and since they have the tape from the gym the other night.” I answered.

“I think I know how they got a key. Mika handed me an apartment master key last night when I was over at their place trying to settle the noise down. She said it must have fallen off my key chain.” Derrick paused as if to replay the image in his mind, “Now, I don’t think it fell off, I think they took it off when I was there showing them the tape. I was out cold. They may have made a copy, which means if I don’t get it back, they could have access to everyone’s apartment – not just yours!”

We didn’t come to any solutions – but at least I knew where everyone stood, and it was making more sense to me.

Chapter 6 That night, Stacy and I were cuddling, and due to the punishment that Mika had given her pussy, she didn’t want to make love. She did offer to give me a blowjob. So while she was bringing me to ejaculation, I started having some very strange thoughts in my head. I day dreamed that I was beat up like Derrick, and like him I had to suffer though giving Mitch a blowjob. I imagined how crude and obnoxious he would be – while I would be sucking his cock. Then I started picturing his huge tool, and balls filled with his seed. While Stacy was licking my cock – I imagined that it was me licking his member. Would I choke on it? Would I enjoy it? What about making it erupt – this wouldn’t be an act of love – it would be an act of obedience and a sign of submissiveness

Then as she was slurping on me, each feeling I had from my groin – I thought of what it must be like to spread my legs wide and let a guy suck on my cock. What if I were Mitch? Would it matter who’s mouth was on my cock – just so long as I got my jollies? Would I feel more potent relishing that person’s defeat – making sure that they know they are the cocksucker – and I am the one sitting there getting off? Would it excite me to know that I could come over to another guy – and force him to belittle himself to prove I am stronger than him? That issue of dominance crept into my brain.

Stacy was still enjoying the blowjob while I was daydreaming. Now instead of wondering just how Mitch might feel – I began to wonder what it would look like to Mika if I were found on my knees, sucking Mitch’s full cock to eruption. Just as I had interrupted Derrick giving Mitch a blowjob – I never suspected that he was doing it under duress. He was reluctantly obeying a stronger more dominant male. I imagined in prison, who is listed as tough guy – and who is listed as pansy. Which category do I fit in? It didn’t take a lot of thought – I am too nice a guy to be punishing another guy into serving me. So – I guess I would be the one begging to suck the ‘man’s dick’. What would Mika think of her ‘crush’ to see him obediently giving head to another guy – her current boyfriend and manager? A guy with tattoos and muscles just like her making her PET swallow his load. It occurred to me that she would treat him like shit.

Just at that moment – I burst. My cock was full and bursting, it erupted into Stacy’s open mouth. She swallowed some, and saved some in her mouth for our kiss. Something that she has always thought to be erotic and she liked about me, I wasn’t always squeamish over kissing her when she had some cum left in her mouth. In fact, she would kiss me and if I had made some cum leak onto her cheek or neck – I would lick it up with my tongue. I realized that Derrick had refused to lick his own cum from Mika’s hand when she had made his dick squirt. I would have licked it up. I guess he didn’t want to suck Mitch’s cock at first – but he was overpowered and now resigns himself to do it without coercion.

This time she asked me “Wow – either you haven’t gotten any in awhile – or something really sexy turned you on. Because your dick was as hard, and thick as I have ever seen it. And you came so much – I gulped 3 swallows down, and still had plenty left for you to share. I hope you were dreaming about me!” Then she hugged me tight.

I said “Yes dear – you are the only one I dream about when we are making love.” Yet I drifted off to sleep wondering what tomorrow had in store for us both. This was the wildest Saturday I had experienced in a long time, and judging by Stacy’s reaction to her giving me a blowjob – am I really a pansy in disguise? Do I somehow crave to be beaten up and made to serve like Stacy was by Mika or Derrick by Mitch? I guess I won’t know until it happens. Should I fight back – or will it lead to the same result: submissively cowering at either of their feet.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers
12