Convent Toilet Slave Revisits

Story Info
A sequel, which tells of man who likes to be pissed on.
2.3k words
4.44
42.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up when some fluid hit my face, then I smelt it. It was piss. Where the hell was I? Then two parts of darkness parted and I saw a face looking at me.

"Bonjour bonjour. En plein de vos la bouche je vous en prie."

So I opened my mouth and the piss squirted in. I just had to gulp it down. It tasted salty, I had forgotten the taste. I could see that the woman above me was only crouching over the toilet seat. When the flow of piss stopped, she sat down properly and looked down at my face once more and spoke (in French)

"Lick me now to orgasm, or I shall shit on you."

My face was tickled by her pubic hair. I pushed my tongue up into her cunt and penetrated her vagina. It felt smooth and tight. The woman shifted her arse backwards and I could feel her clitoris – just a little nub of gristle, but an important one. I sucked at it and tried to bite it but it was too slippery. The woman above me squirmed and pressed herself down onto my mouth. I could feel my erection getting bigger with every lick. I was really enjoying the sensation.

How did I get into this position? Well it all came back to me. I was in the punishment toilet, yet again. I had been here twelve years ago as language student on a bicycling tour of the mountains of the Voges and I crashed into this Convent.It is called Sainte Marguerite, and is not far from Strasbourg. The Mother Superior had let me in, dealt with my cuts and bruises and allowed me to repaire my bike. At that time it was operating as a Refuge for beaten and abused wives and it was run partially by the nuns and partially by French professional care workers.

I had obtained my Honours degree in Modern Languages and I had immediately been employed by the European Union. By hard work over the years, I had risen to the position of Assistant Commissioner. I had overseen the alloction of a grant for converting the convent into a proper Refuge for abused women. The old nuns had died off and no young girls had been attracted to devote themselves to being a nun. The Catholic Church agreed to a long term lease to the French Government. The small nun's cells were knocked two into one and an extension was built onto the main building to house the Care workers. The chapel was converted into a Recreation area. The old central toilets were partially changed to showers and the lavatories were changed for modern ones – except the punishment one which was were kept at my insistence. I was in that toilet now.

What happened to get me to undergo this ordeal again, was a bet. I had returned six months after it had opened and I stayed in the visitor's house which had been the Priest's place to stay when he went there to say Mass. I had had an evening dinner with the staff and the women in their refractory. I had been drinking some of the liquor from the distillery that was adjacent to the convent. It had been owned by the Convent, but now was a seperate business and it gave employment to the Abused women. I became a bit drunk and in a rash moment, I bet the women who surrounded me in the lounge after dinner, that I could stand a day being pissed on, for a hundred Euros bet. The word that a man was in their toilets and wanting to be pissed on, had spread.

With a cry, the unseen woman above me, orgasmed. She sat quietly for a moment and then got up and moved away. I was left alone for a period and then another arse appeared above me. This one was rather big and cut out all my light. Then there was this huge fart, right in my nose; I felt as though I had been gassed. This was followed by a hot smelly stream of piss; I let it flow all over my face with my eyes tight shut; this was what I wanted. I endured it with pleasure and I now had a nice erection. I reached down with my two hands undid my belt and pulled my trousers and pants down to around my ankles. I started to masturbate. I heard someone come into the cubicle and a hand slapped mine away.

"Let me deal with that." A voice said. I could only see a female body; then I could see her turn around and place her bare bottom above my stiff cock. She took hold of it and guided herself down until I was wholly inside her. It was lovely,warm and wet, but she didn't move back up again. She moved her body around so that her clitoris was rubbing against me; the woman doing this was taunting me. She continued this until I heard a gasp as she came. I felt frustrated which was obviously her intention.

There was a gap before the next woman and she approached my toilet facing the wall. She opened her legs to put them either side of the toilet,then bent her knees and pulled the lips of her cunt open to piss straight at my face. Again I had to shut my eyes because piss stings. She spoke, I'll translate.

"You dirty bastard – drink my piss – this will repay you for your infidelity."

She then lowered herself down so her cunt was right on my mouth. She was still pissing but not as fast as it was. She positioned her hairy twat right down on my mouth; I no option but to drink the last lot. She rubbed her cunt, trying to get off on my tongue. It felt funny being upside down, staring at her arsehole. My tongue dehooded her clit and I concentrated on it. Soon she came; my tongue was covered with her juices but the action had given me a raging hard on. I moved my hands down and wanked a bit but could not get satisfaction. She moved off without a word.

The next woman arrived a bit later and this time she deliberately placed her bum on my face. I heard her say "Lick my arsehole clean, you swine." I pushed my tongue up and found that her wrinkled hole was shitty. I had never tasted woman's arsehole before, and this one had a revolting taste. I had never thought I would do such a thing. To my surprise I felt my prick respond and grow stiff. I speared her asshole with the tip of my tongue; she ground her bum into my mouth. I was unable to breathe. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I struggled to turn my head; then I managed to get my hands up through the tunnel and I lifted her bum off my face so I could breathe. I let her arse down again and she sat back on my face. I went to lick her arse hole again but I felt a massive fart explode, right in my face. I tried to turn my face away. I heard the woman laugh and she rose up off me.

"Did you enjoy licking my derriere?" she laughed and went away. It would seem that the abused women were getting their revenge on men through me. I decided I needed a piss myself, so I reached down and pushed my prick down between my thighs an let it go into the toilet bowl which was positioned under my arse. Let me explain the situation. Only my head showed in one toilet and my torso and legs were in another one, back to back. This 'Punishment ' lavatory, had been installed when the Convent was built in about 1905 when the nun's Order was very strict. When I arranged for the convent to be converted, I stated that this bigger toilet was to be designed as a Disability Toilet under the EU Health and Safety regulations. The fact was it was not safe or hygienic, was a nice touch of irony.

I had to wait about an hour for my next visit when two young girls came in at once. I could hear them and only see their faces if they leaned over the bowl. I looked up as they spoke.

"Oui, il ya un homme dans la toilette."

One of them turned around as I watched, pulled her skirt up and then sat down on my face. She opened her thighs,looked down at me, and proceeded to piss out a strong stream of piss. It was so strong it went over my face onto the underside of the bowl. Then as it slowed, I saw a couple of fingers reach down and rub her clitoris which was in front of my eyes. They rubbed her slowly. I joined in the action by pushing my tongue up into her vagina. Then the girl moved herself backwards and her clit came in reach of my tongue. I eagerly licked it and she responded by moving herself back and forwards over it. This is what I enjoyed – licking a juicy cunt. My right hand moved down and I started to have a wank.

Suddenly, I heard a quick conversation and the girl got up off the seat, pulled her knickers up and then disappeared from view. Next minute I heard and saw that the two girls had come into the cubicle. I felt her soft hand on my prick. They were talking and laughing together but I couldn't quite hear their words. Next, as I began to get erect again, I felt a lovely wet mouth on my cock head. Her mouth moved down and the up, up and down. Oh! It felt so terrific.

She stopped then and held it in her hand as she moved herself into place. I could see her lovely round white bum above my cock and then her cunt enveloped it. It was wet and warm as she slid down me. I thrust upwards. We got into a rhythm matching our movements; I felt that wonderful heady rush as one begins to cum, but the girl came first and lifted herself off me and grabbed my cock to prevent me cuming and from going limp.

I heard her say then, "Ok you can have him now. Use your arse hole so you don't get pregnant"

She let go of me and her friend mounted me, again facing my feet. This time though, she held her arse cheeks open and slid her arsehole down onto me. I could see her thighs were open and I think her friend must have dropped to her knees and was fellating her. The image swam into my mind. I could see the younger girl on her knees pushing her tongue up into the other's juicy cunt. I became terribly excited and I pulled the round bum down hard on myself; the pain of the tight sphincter muscle caused me to cum and cry out at the same time. The girl must have cum too because I could see her head go back.

Things went quiet then for a bit, until I heard a rush of doors banging; it must be lunch time, I thought. The face of the woman in charge appeared above me.

"Do you want a break for lunch? Have you had enough piss?"

"Yes I think so and yes you have won your bet."

"I will come round and release you, but first I must have a pee. Open your mouth please."

With that she turned around and pulled up her smart black skirt and pulled down her tights and pants. I could see her bending forwards and she aimed her hairy twat at my face. A stream of hot smelly piss hit my mouth. I gulped it down and wanked at the same time. I had a hard time swallowing it all and a lot went down my cheeks. When she finished, she wiped her cunt with a bit of tissue and dropped it on my face. I blew it off. Madam went away and next minute she came into the other cubicle.

"Oh, you're erect! I'll help you." She put her hand on my cock and started to wank me vigorously. I came quickly and I had to hold her hand as she had not realised I had cum. She wiped her fingers on the loo paper and dropped it into the bowl and pressed the handle. I must explain here, that the flushing water was conducted into the side of the bowl. She then undid the broad leather belt that had been fastened across my waist.

"Have a shower and the please join me in the Refectory for lunch. Here is a towel and soap."

At lunch I thanked her for my experiences and gave her a hundred Euros. That gave me an idea.

"I am the editor and publisher of a fetish magazine called 'To Pee or not To Pee' and I could put in an article about this Refuge and say that you would be willing to entertain perverted males for a donation of two hundred Euros. This would would include two night's stay at the priest's house. Would you agree to that?"

"Yes, I can see that some warped minded men would want to be humiliated and our women would like to make such men suffer. I agree."

So, my magazine duly published my account and gave out details of the address. Quite a few men and some women used that toilet over the next three years, until the friendly woman in charge left, and the new one did not want such 'Filth' to soil her Refuge.