Convention

Story Info
The cumslut looks for her lover at a convention.
1.2k words
3.97
13.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have a presence. I know you are here, even when I haven't seen you yet. I came looking for you. I didn't have to be at this convention this time, but I knew you were going to be here, so I came. I am surrounded by men and women dressed in their best business attire. Doing their best to look important, looking like they have a purpose, and most appearing stuffy, misplaced. All crowding my space as I make my way through the throng of people. Jostling, bumping and blocking my view.

Cursing genetics for my small size, I thank the invention of high heels. They give me just the slightest edge to see over these people as I make my way toward your table. I scan the faces sitting there and find yours missing. My heart sinks, I ask the questioning eyes at your table and they confirm you are gone. I question your group again in disbelief, as the frustration is setting in. I know you are supposed to be here. I can feel you are still here. They again tell me you are gone.

"Gone where? He is supposed to be here?" I am trying to sound casually business like, but I know the frustrated confusion is coming through in my voice. I must look distraught because a large, older man stands up and takes pity on me. He places his hand on my shoulder.

"Pete, had to leave, he was called back home this morning. We are not expecting him back. Do you want me to give him a message?" His look of concern tells me I need to get a hold of myself.

"Ah... no that's okay" I swallow back the crushed dismay in my throat. "I will catch up with him later. Thank you."I turn in the nick of time to blink back tears.

You can't be gone. Sadness sets in. I can still feel you here. Confusion sets in. You can't have left yet! Why the hell didn't you tell me? Anger sets in. Wait, you can't be gone yet, I know I can feel your presence. Where are you? Frustration takes over again.

The lights start to dim as people take their seats. I am not watching this stupid presentation again. I march out of the convention room and storm down the hall. My emotions are on high as I dig furiously through my purse to find my phone, I have to get a hold of you. Frustrated with you for not telling me you had to leave and irritated with me for coming all this way to see you, when you don't even have the decency to tell me you are leaving. Confused, because I am sure you would tell me, right? Angry, because I am confused. Confused, because I can still feel you. You have to still be here.

There is a loud thundering from behind me and a chaotic whirl of motion as I am being swept off my feet and carried through the air, slammed more or less up against the wall down one of the exit alcoves in this hotel. Your hand comes up to cover my mouth so I don't scream, alerting the entire convention center of your wild antics.

"Shhh..." Your voice a strained whisper. I don't scream. I don't need to. I knew you were here, I wanted you. I needed you. I wrap my legs around you and grab a fist full of hair pulling you closer. I can't get enough of you. Your hot, wild kisses takes over where your hand left off, both of my arms are wrapped around you never letting go. At a fevered pitch, my hands seek as much of you as they can take, clawing at buttons, grasping at clothes. Searching for skin. I have to have you closer and closer still.

Holding me up pressed against this cold hard wall, we are a mess of tangled limbs and labored breathing as your hands drag their way down my body searching, and sliding their way up my thigh, finding their prize. My pussy warm, wet and waiting for you. You hard and straining for me, enter with no warning. I cry out with a gasp that you expertly muffle with a smoldering kiss. Biting your lip as I give in to the first of many crashing waves of orgasms, I throw my head back, I cry out.

Muffled voices and loud laughter is coming down the hall as you again cover my mouth with your hand. I look in your eyes and see searing passion and the fiery amusement of a devilish grin. You don't care if we are caught fucking here, out in the open, under the neon green Exit sign. The voices are getting louder as they come closer, footsteps are becoming clearer. Biting my own lip, I give you a wicked smile. I catch the surprise in your eyes, as you just realized, I don't give a fuck either. The intensity of the moment finds your eyes rolling back in your head as you pound into me. Crushing me further and further into the wall. With one final thrust you explode into me as you let go, I equally explode in pulsing waves over you.

We catch our breath, you stand back and adjust yourself. I slide down from my place on the wall and arrange my skirt.

"Oh! Hey, Pete! We thought you left already." The large, older man from your table is surprised to see you there. He is with a crowd of people I recognize from your group. He smiles at me. "You found him, I see?" I just nod.

You make a quick introduction and make some excuse as to why you are still here. I shake hands with your group and make the niceties about how nice it is to meet them. As they turn to go, I fall back against my wall, allowing it to hold me up until my legs return from their wobbly state. I feel your cum slide out of my pussy and down my leg. I hear you chuckle. Looking up at you, I find you laughing.

"You are crazy." I give in to our little joke and laugh. That was close...

I fall to my knees, unzipping your slacks, grapping your very wet cock, wrapping my mouth around it. Tasting us together is amazing, my body shudders as I realize that nothing is out of bounds when it comes to tasting your cum. Willing to do it anywhere, anytime just to taste your cum. I have you hard on the verge of cumming again, voice are filling the hallway again. I do not give a damn I need your cum.

There is a puddle forming on the floor between my legs, your cum is dripping out of my well used cunt.

"OMG, look at that" I hear in my ears, two women have discovered us, but I do not care.

"The slut is sucking his cock in the hallway" one says, that is enough for both of us to explode.

I take all that you are offering me. Some of the cum drips on my chin. With a piercing gaze I looking at the two women. They can see the cum on my chin, I reach down and scoop the cum off the floor between my legs, feeding myself the luscious cum as I look into their eyes.

The shock on their faces is evident, not caring I scoop up more of Pete's and my cum that dripping out of my cunt. Eating it in a frenzy in front to these women. Never feeling so liberated, so turned on and so much like a cumslut. So satisfied.