Convention Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK! I will believe you, thousands would not." She tosses the sex toy back in the case.

Returning to her side of the bed and with her back to me she shrugged of the robe. Exposing her naked back, dissected by her bra strap and matching boy short panties that hug her ass perfectly.

"Erm..." was all I could manage. Marianne wiggled her ass.

"What? It's only my bottom?" She started to put on the shirt.

"Sorry, but 'only' and 'your bottom', are not words that should exist in the same sentence." She turns and for a brief instant I saw from her neck to her knickers. Her violet underwear was sexier than anything else I'd ever seen. It wasn't some half cup push up bra with crotch less panties. These were sophisticated, concealing, but still sexy. My view was cut short as she buttoned up my shirt.

"Why?" I asked gesture to her.

"I figured I caught you in compromising position twice now and you were due some recompense. Are you objecting? Anyway, you were staring at my bra every chance you could yesterday." All I can manage is to shake my head. As she picks up her trousers she asks. "Are you going to finish your comment on my bottom?" I notice the twinkle in her eye as she speaks.

"Sorry Boss. All I can say is your entire figure is spectacular. I was going to wax lyrical on your ass, but the rest of you just derailed me."

"I'm not too old or past it?" she asks with genuine concern.

"Fuck no!" I exclaim and realise it was the first time I'd sworn in front of her, but she didn't seem to object as she slips on her trousers. "Can I ask a question? Why, do you wear trousers when you have such amazing legs?"

"I have to tone down the feminine elements in a man's world. Which is a shame, as I love skirts and dresses. Thank you for noticing my legs..." I kinda zone out as suddenly the image of her legs wrapped around my hips filled my mind.

"Joshua are you listening?" I nod and realise Marianne has both her trousers and jacket on. My shirt barely looked much different to her blouse from her first day. "You need to get ready. It may be a slack day, but we cannot be late."

I give up trying to hide my erection. It has happened too often to pretend now. As I pass my boss she asks.

"If you get an inappropriate question, then so do I. How do you cope with a permanent erection?"

"It isn't always hard." However, as I shut the bathroom door I add in my head. 'It's only been like this for you."

"Joshua, we are running late. Don't spend too long 'sorting yourself out' there."

As I'd showered last night I was done and dressed before Marianne had finished with her hair, makeup and earrings.

"I have always hated that about guys." Marianne comments as I straighten my tie. "You get it too bloody easy. For us we have to make an effort."

"And your effort is quite wonderful." She turns smiling and gives a little courtesy.

As we head to the convention centre I realise the gap between us as boss and employee had almost vanished.

The day turned out pretty much as predicted. The public had little interest in our company and by four o'clock many of the other booths were shutting down. Marianne turns to me.

"Now I will give you a choice. We can head home this evening, probably picking up a McDonalds or something on the way and I can drop you off sometime after midnight. Or we can stay another night, the room is already paid for, and I can stick a nice steak dinner on the company dime."

"Stay!"

"Correct answer. Now there is no way I can go another night without a change of clothes and a few other things. I met a woman in the loo who told me of a mall nearby. Why don't you head back to the hotel and I will meet you later?"

After a very long a hot shower I lie on the bed and fell asleep. Marianne woke me knocking at the door.

"Sorry I was so long. I have booked us a table in the restaurant in three quarters of an hour. I have some clothes for you in this bag, but I need the bathroom for a while."

Waiting until I heard the shower running for a few minutes I put on the clothes she'd bought for me. A rather nice dark shirt, more sophisticated than anything I'd owned. The black jeans must have been a super skinny cut as while the waist and length was fine, it was very snug around the crotch and butt. If I got an erection in these, it would certainly show.

Flicking on the TV I sat on the end of the bed until Marianne returned from the bathroom. She wore an amazing dress. A deep purple, reaching to just below mid-thigh and with impressive cleavage.

"It's not too much is it? You said you liked my legs?" She asked nervously. I shake my head and stand up. "It's not too young, is it?"

"Of course not. You look great, but I think you'd look great in whatever you did or didn't wear. And for the record your legs look amazing."

"Thank you. Now how about what I got you?"

"The shirt's fine, but the jeans are a bit snug." She gestures for me to turn around and a moment later I feel both her hands gripping my butt firmly. Speaking close to my ear she says.

"With an arse like yours it pays to advertise. What about me? Is there too much cleavage?"

She steps back presenting herself for me. Her hands almost bracketing her breasts. Before I know what I am doing, my hands start moving by themselves. Then I caught myself. What was I thinking? How much trouble would I get in thinking I could fondle my boss's breasts? Tony would do it without hesitation. I'm sure Steve had done it dozens of time, but that didn't mean I could get away with it. Finally tearing my eyes from her bust I look her in the face and I can't be sure there isn't a hint of disappointment in her expression.

"Come on I am starving." she said.

Taking my arm, we head down to enjoy a great meal, talk about our childhoods. Hers in England, and mine in South Dakota. We drink quite a lot of wine, better than any I've ever had before, and we still have half a bottle left when we finish our meals.

"How about we take this back to the room to finish off. I bought some massage cream and I hope you'd give me another foot massage?"

"OK, I'll enjoy that."

Marianne hands me the bottle as we enter the room.

"Pour us a glass each. I would rather not drink alone this time. I will just get changed. Unzip me?" As I pull the zip down I realise she isn't wearing a bra. She must have seen my surprise in the mirror. "This neckline meant I could not wear my bra. I am surprised you did not notice earlier." She turns to face me and her finger brush over the tips of her breasts.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?"

"Yes, and I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Is it having any effect?" She pointedly gazes at my crotch. Before giggling and heading to the bathroom. Crap! I would definitely need to lock myself in the bathroom, after she went to sleep, and jerk off. Now I think about it, this must be the longest time between jerking off since the time I broke my wrist at fifteen.

Pouring the wine, I start to compile the list of mental images for later and they all revolve around Marianne. The view down her jacket without her blouse, in her underwear and her naked back and buttocks. I ache to see her completely naked. The ache is mainly in my balls and the tightness of these jeans isn't helping. Normally I'd have been embarrassed or ashamed having an erection in front of anyone but a girlfriend. However, I think my embarrassment circuit is pretty worn out over what we'd gone through together over the last couple of days.

Marianne returns in her robe, with a large tub of massage cream.

"I hope you do not mind it I sit up. I cannot drink the wine as easily if I am lying on the bed with my bum in the air. Besides I want to see what you are doing. Take off that shirt you do not want the cream to ruin it." I'll have to take her word for that, as I'm no laundry expert. Besides, I reason a little drunkenly, she's seen me in a lot less than just my pants.

Tossing the shirt on my side of the bed and applying some cream to my hands. As I kneel and pick up her first foot, I notice she'd shaved her legs. My fingers slide up the back of her calf appreciating how fine they feel.

"Smooth?" She asks. "I hope you appreciate how much effort women make for their men." Letting the implication of being her man slide, my fingers press into her foot, eliciting a groan containing a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Holding her foot off the bed I notice her robe has slipped open and exposing her leg to above the knees. It's getting harder to concentrate and I can sense Marianne finds this amusing. With the cream I can do a proper job and work her toes. And use my body weight to push deep against the sole of her foot.

After switching feet, when I repeat the pressure on her sole she bends her knee and pulls back a little.

"Am I doing it too hard?"

"No, it's wonderful." She replies. Then I notice her robe has fallen away exposing far more of her thigh, almost to her crotch.

"Are you trying to see underwear?"

"No!" I object blushing at the obvious lie.

"You're looking in the wrong place. They're still in the bathroom." She uses her free hand to grip the robe's lapels and pulls it slightly open to reveal a gap of skin all the way from her neck to her navel. I smile at that but she pouts. "Not embarrassment this time? Do I have to dial this up?"

"Careful! You might be the boss, but I'm in charge right here and right now." I dig my thumb harder into her sole and she yelps.

"OK, OK I'll behave." But her tone doesn't convince me. Neither does the fact she does not attempt to cover up.

Despite the distractions, I try to concentrate on her feet. If my experience with Amber had taught me anything, is that just because a woman teases you, doesn't mean it's a green light to jump her. And Marianne is still my boss's boss's boss, and had the power to sack me. Thinking about that helps me finish her feet, even if my erection is the last to listen.

"Done. Did you enjoy that?" I ask, wiping my hands on a towel.

"Very much, but I think it's your turn now. I cannot hog all the pleasure."

I've never had a foot massage before, so I kick off my shoes and pull off my socks. Marianne comes to stand in front of me.

"I think you need to take off those trousers as well."

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I start to say, but she deftly pops the button and tugs down the zip. Without pausing she drops to her knees and expertly pulls my trousers down and off my feet. My hands instinctively cover the bulge at my crotch.

"Don't be silly. It's not like I have not seen it before, anyway, how else could I do this?"

She pushes my hands aside and hooks her fingers in the waistband of my underwear and smoothly pulls them down to my ankles. My dick springs out, relieved of its confinement. Marianne reaches towards me, but stops.

"May I?" All I can manage is a nod and her cool fingers grasp my hard dick. The other hand cups my balls gently. "They feel heavy. Perhaps I can help you relieve some of the pressure?" She leans in and kisses the tip.

Pointing it towards the ceiling to lick from bollocks to bell end in a single stroke.

"I knew this would be tasty." She pops the head between her lips and sucks it. It might have been days without relief or the teasing or even that she was just that good, but it takes hardly any time before I feel the familiar tingle in my balls. I push Marianne away.

"What? I thought you were getting close?" she asks confused.

"I am, but I want to see you first." Pulling her to her feet, I tug open the robe and let it slip from her shoulders. Her naked figure is breath taking; I want to spend the rest of my life drinking in the beauty, the soft curves leading down to her breasts, the hard nipples, and slight swell of her stomach. It was impossible not to smile as I saw she had shaved her pussy completely.

"You like?" she asks.

"Yes, and I'd like to check if you've done as good a job on it, as did on your legs."

"Oh goody." She leans in and kisses me and my arms envelope her, my dick presses hard up against her stomach.

My hands roam her naked back, then down across her buttocks. Giving them a tight squeeze, she moans into my mouth. Her hands capture mine and move them to her breasts. Her kisses became more frantic until I ease us apart, and push her back onto the bed. Her legs part as she falls and I drop down between them. Her pussy was pink, plump and exposed. I really want to linger over this.

However, Marianne is very responsive and in minutes, she's squirming under my ministrations. Her juices cover my chin and she starts groaning. Adding fingers as I lick her clit she starts shuddering. Her thighs trapping my head in place as she tenses, then goes limp.

"God! That was great. What would you like? Should I finish off that blow job?"

"Actually, I wanted to find out if your pussy feels as good on my dick as it did on my tongue."

"Excellent choice. Can I go on top? Your dick is a little longer than I'm used to." She pulls me up and onto my back and straddles me. Grasping my dick and rubbing it back and forth across her nether lips. "I hope you can cum more than once a night." I nod. "Good! In that case I want you to cum whenever you want. I'm satisfied, for the moment, and want you to be as well."

I'm so glad she's says that, as the moment she slips her hot pussy down over my dick I know I'm not going to last long. Her breasts bounce each time she bottoms out. I grab her hips and pull her down harder. Quicker than I'd like, the tingling returns to my balls and I arch my back as I pump my cum deep inside her.

"Christ! That feels like a bucket of cum. Hang on a second." she slips off me and quickly, cupping her hand over her opening, waddles to the bathroom.

Returning to jump back on the bed and takes my softening dick in her mouth.

"I know it's kinky, but I love the taste of our combined juices." Her mouth took my entire dick inside as she swirls her tongue around it.

It doesn't take long for me to recover with her experienced mouth.

"Are you ready to pound my pussy from behind?" Without waiting for a response she rolls on to elbows and knees on the edge of the bed. Moving to stand behind her, I pause taking in the sight. The curve of her ass, her fine legs. Her wet swollen pussy waiting for my cock. Grasping her hips and running my cock over her slit, with very little pressure the tip forces her lips aside. Pausing as the glans pops inside, enjoying the sensation. With tiny back and forth movements, barely penetrating I repeat this again and again.

"Please don't tease me! I need to be fucked, long and hard. The harder the better."

Whatever the lady wants! My cock slams home, bottoming out deeper than before. Her squeal only drives me on. I start pounding, harder and faster. She's starts to make guttural sound and in the mirror, I see her hanging breasts swinging wildly. The sounds of our flesh slapping against each other seemed to fill the room. In the mirror, her face a mask of concentration, her eyes closed wrapped up in her pleasure.

She starts keening, we were both panting with the exertion. Her noises change in pitch, and her hips start bucking, severely disrupting our rhythm. Suddenly she tenses, her hands grasping the sheets tightly. I'm close myself, but slow, so not to disrupt her orgasm. Her pussy tenses on my dick a couple of times before she groans and slips from my dick.

"No more! I cannot take it." Marianne curls into a foetal ball, twitching with the aftershocks. My cock was pulsing, I was that almost there myself. She looks over. "Sorry were you close? Come here..." pushing sweaty breasts together. "Cum on my tits!"

Grabbing my cock, I start jerking furiously, but misjudge my first ejaculation. It fires and hits the underside of her chin. The second lesser spurt, I aim and it lands directly on her nipple. Marianne shivers and reaches out to rub it in.

A few moments later she scoops the cum from her chin.

"Perhaps I should have just sucked you off. Less messy..." putting her jism coated finger to her lips and licking them clean. "And yummier. Come on let's get cleaned up." She pulls me into the shower and to my disappointment we simply wash. Admittedly, after she washes my semi hard cock she gave it a little suck 'Just to check she had got all the soap off'.

She stops me as I try to kiss her as she finishes drying off.

"You know I never planned this right?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't bring you as a substitute for Steve. Admittedly, you seemed to have filled in for him in more areas then I ever would have ever imagined." I take her in my arms and kiss the top of her head. My hardening cock presses against her stomach. "Sorry lover, that was really intense and I am tired. Not to mention tender. You took me at my word rather more than I expected. May be we can do something in the morning." OK, not what I want to hear but she was the boss. Literally! We slip into our bed naked, Marianne staying carefully on her side.

I lie there in the dark thinking about what we've just done and ponder what would happen next and what the consequences would be to me, my work and our relationship.