Convention Waiting Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her watch and realized "He" was about to come back. She needed to get ready and do something spectacular for his first trip back to the room...something to make him want to come back again. She went to the bedroom and looked around trying to get ideas. Seeing the roses that had been in the room when they got there, she had an idea. She began to take the rose petals off of the roses. Eventually she had a pillowcase completely filled with them. She closed the curtains and turned off the lights. Leaving the room completely dark except for a single rose scented candle she lit near the head of the bed. She laid down on the bed one leg up slightly and turned in the typical centerfold look. Then she began to spread the petals all around her. Her creamy whit skin was laid out in perfect splendor with deep red rose petals covering only her nipples and part of her mound. Trying to calm her breathing, she waited patiently. Very soon she heard the door to the suite open. She heard him call her name teasing that she had better not have put clothes on then he opened the door. Through half closed eyes she watched the reaction she had hoped.

He stepped into the room and saw the scene she had set for him. His jaw dropped in disbelief then his eyes filled with lust. He slowly undressed as his nostrils flared and he drank in the scent of the roses filling the room. She watched him undress and felt her arousal deepen but she stayed perfectly still so not to spoil the scene.

She watched him finish undressing and saw his now hard cock pop free and he removed his boxers. She loved seeing his reaction to the scene she set but loved even more the lust in his eyes as he carefully crawled on the rose petals. Each time he moved forward he crushed petals and the scent filled the air. He began kissing her toes, then her ankles slowly inching his way up her legs. She began to tingle as he kissed and licked her knees and slowly worked his way up. She helped by moving so that her legs were spread.

He paused to take in the scene. Looking up from between her knees he could see her lips glistening in excitement while rose petals rested on her mound and thighs framing it in erotic beauty. He wished he could take a photo but held the scene for his memory instead breathing deeply of the rose scent to help keep it in his mind. Then he began licking up her thighs again.

She sighed as she saw the desire in his eyes. The licking on her thighs was coming closer to the spot that really needed it. She could begin to smell her arousal mixing with the scent of roses and found it intoxicating. But she soon could not focus on that he was lapping at her thighs and it was all she could do to keep from grabbing his hair and forcing his mouth exactly where she wanted it. His tongue got ever closer till she could feel his hot breath on her lips. She waited for the electric shock of his first contact with her wet lips. She waited and then he moved again back down the other thigh. Then up again he came even closer this time but still not touching her. She could feel that she was so wet she was beginning to pour down to the bed all the while he kept teasing and not touching until when the first flick of his tongue hit her it was a tremendous shock and caused a moan to escape her lips. Then he pounced/ His mouth engulfed her while his tongue attacked her clit with a fury that made the orgasm inside her build so fast she found herself unable to contain it. She came hard and fast and furious. Then while she was still quivering her mounted her and began to fuck her hard pounding her deeply until she felt the second on beginning to rise inside her. He became like an animal the sound of slapping of his balls on her ass hard and loud filled the room. She clamped and squeezed him as hard as she could with her talented vaginal muscles. At last it paid off he began to cum hard inside her filling her up with his hot cum; throbbing inside her as she came again. He collapsed on her and she savored the feel of his weight and the smell of their sex mingling with the roses.

All too soon he arose and got dressed to head back to his meetings for the rest of the day. She laid there resting for a while then got up. She began to wonder what she would do about housekeeping. No sooner had she thought that when she heard the door open and a woman's voice said "housekeeping!". Hearing no reply the housekeeper began to clean. As the housekeeper neared the bedroom Tara decided to busy herself in the bathroom. She cleaned up and was fixing her hair when she heard the gasp. The cleaning lady had just seen the mess of all the rose petals all over the bed and floor. Tara watched her from the reflection in the mirror; she had not seen her in the bathroom yet and was staring at the bed. She approached the bed and appeared deep in thought as she ran her fingers through the petals. Then she sat down on the bed, her feet over the edge and laid down on the petals. Tara's view did not give her a good look at what was going on; she moved a little to be able to watch in the mirror.

The housekeeper began to touch herself on her breasts lightly then ran her hands down to her skirt, sliding it up to reveal that she was wearing no underwear. She began to slowly touch her pussy while breathing deeply the fragrance of the rose petals. Her rhythm quickened as she parted her lips and rubbed her clit. Then she reached inside her pocket with one hand and pulled out a small dildo and began rubbing herself with it. Then she inserted it. It had a small piece sticking out that touched her clit and she began to fuck herself with it. As she became more excited, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small control of some sort and flipped a switch. As soon as she did she leaned back in obvious excitement and quickly came in long hard shudders.

Trying to get a better view, Tara slipped and knocked a bottle of shampoo off of the counter. The crash startled the housekeeper and Tara quickly jumped on the toilet to pretend to be going to the bathroom. The maid jumped up and began to clean off the bed then called out loudly "Housekeeping". Tara replied "In here" and the maid said something in Spanish and began to clean up. Tara apologized for the mess but not getting any response pretended to finish and flushed the toilet then made herself more presentable. She wrapped herself in a towel (technically not clothes) and walked into the bedroom. The maid looked at her sheepishly but continued working quickly as Tara continued on into the room she had already finished.

The housekeeper finished the bedroom and bathroom in record time and quickly left the suite. Tara felt sorry for "Rosita" as her name tag had shown but was also amused by the whole thing. She wandered into the bedroom to see how the rose cleanup had gone and noticed several petals under the edge of the bed. Bending down to get them she saw something else under there.

Picking it up, she saw a small black box with an on/off switch and two dials one marked "speed" and the other "intensity". She suddenly recognized it as the on Rosita had used to power her dildo. Tara giggled to herself and put it where she could find it. Suddenly she got an idea to ease her boredom. She walked over to the bar and picked up the phone and a container of creamer. She dialed housekeeping and explained that she had accidentally knocked the creamer off of the bar and it spilled all over, then asked if they could send her housekeeper back to clean it up. They assured her it was no problem and she apologized profusely. Hanging up, Tara spilled the creamer on the floor as she had described then sat on the sofa with the remote control hidden in her hand and waited.

When the knock on the door soon came it was followed by the opening and then the call "housekeeping". Tare called "come in" from her vantage on the sofa. Then she hid behind the morning paper, pretending to read it.

Looking around the paper she watched the housekeeper kneel down to clean the floor by the bar. It was time to see if she had removed it, Tara thought. She turned the intensity and speed dials as low as they could go and switched the button to "on". Then slowly she dialed it up. Rosita gasped slightly but continued working. Smiling to herself with a perverse pleasure, Tara turned both dials up a little more. Once again Rosita paused and flushed with embarrassment or excitement she looked around to see if Tara had seen her. Still hidden behind her paper Rosita seemed satisfied that she was somewhat safe. Tara turned both dials to full and waited.

Rosita made a gallant effort to keep working but her movements became slower and slower as whatever was going on under her skirt obviously became too much of a distraction. Soon she was just kneeling there over the remainder of the soiled creamer riding out feelings. Tara began to move the dials up and down varying the speed and intensity until she saw Rosita begin to shudder then a look came over her as she obviously came quickly and hard. Tara took pity on her and turned the remote off. Rosita quickly recovered then and finished cleaning up. She glanced back at Tara and seeing no movement from behind the paper she stood up and made to leave. Tara folded the paper and stood up thanking Rosita for cleaning up the mess. Rosita pretended to understand what Tara said and mumbled thank you. Then Tara handed her a five dollar bill she had taken out earlier and wrapped around the remote like a present. She handed it to Rosita. Rosita opened the five and seeing the remote, blushed deeply and rushed out of the room. //

to be continued...

12