Conversation

Story Info
Conversation of a happily married couple one night.
931 words
3.66
9.4k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he put the tip of his penis against her vaginal opening she said, "I am your slave. Fuck me, master."

One thrust and the full length of his shaft entered her. As it slid in, they each uttered an involuntary, "Unnh!"

With each additional thrust of his penis, she opened her mouth wide and emitted a sound that sounded more like an "oh" than anything else. On one occasion, he deposited some saliva in her mouth so that she would understand that, at least for the moment, he owned her completely. She simply whispered, "Thank you,, master."

Spasms ejaculated his sperm deep in her cervix.

Again, she said, "Thank you, master." This time she added, "Now I have part of you deep inside me. I could feel your dick coming inside me."

He kissed her tenderly and rolled off her. They lay side-by-side holding hands.

She broke the tranquility. "That was a damn good fuck for a man in his middle thirties. I love you, John. I have loved you ever since I met you."

"Thank you. You're a great piece of ass for a woman in her mid-thirties.

"Want to go again."

"Yeah, but not 'til morning. Once a king, always a king; but once a knight is enough."

"You won't even be ready in the morning," Judy teased. "You just aren't that young anymore. You know, John, the only night you ever fucked me three times was on our wedding night. My pussy was sore for our first two weeks together."

"Well, I would fuck you more often if I could get you alone more often. With eight and ten year old children around the house, I can't get you alone except at bedtime.

"I know. I miss the thrill of your making me stop when I'm in the midst of doing something and having you fuck me. Do you remember the day you gave me my first ass fuck?"

"Yeah, but tell me about it anyway. I love the way you tell it."

"I was seven months pregnant with our older one and I was doing dishes at the sink. You snuck up behind me, pinned me to the sink, and milked my tits. That was the first time we ever got anything out of them"

"Yeah, and you tried to stop me."

"You picked up my skirt and pulled down my panties and tried to stick your dry dick up my ass. I had to soap it for you to get it in. It hurt the first time."

"Now, I get in your ass whenever I want in."

"That's because I love you. You know, when you come in my ass, I end up spending half my day sitting on the toilet, all for the love of you.."

John smiled and rolled onto his side. He started fondling Judy's breasts. He leaned over and started sucking on one of them.

"There's no milk in there for you anymore, John," she murmured.

"I know but I like to suck you and make your nipples stand up."

Judy lay back. John raised himself onto his elbow. His left had travelled from her breast to her belly button and probed its meager depths. Not finding satisfaction there, his hand enjoyed her still almost flat stomach. His hand roamed around her forest of pubic hair that she maintained for his pleasure.

After passing through her forest, he pinched her clitoris gently, just to let her know that he knew where it was and that he was there, He dipped a solitary finger in her vagina, and travelled on to her perineum. He caressed the perineum back and forth several times before she spoke.

"If you're going to stick your finger up my ass, just do it. I want to sleep."

John kissed her while he finger-fucked her asshole. Now his dick was ready to perform again.

He rolled on top of her, spread her legs with his knees, and took his not-so-hard, hard-on and tried to penetrate his wife.

She smiled, said "I love you," and guided his "not-so-hard, hard-on" into her vagina.

A few thrusts and he knew it wasn't going to cum again. He kissed his wife and rolled off her.

"You can try again in the morning, John. I still love you even if you can't cum every time.

The couple slept soundly.

In the morning, they arose together and headed for the bathroom.

"I want to soak in the tub," Judy said. "Do want to pee on me before I fill the tub with water?"

"Anything you want my dear," John answered lustfully.

"That wasn't a request. That was an offer," Judy said as she climbed into the tub.

John aimed his urine just above Judy's tits and poured a steady stream onto her. When he finished, he said, "Thank you. I enjoy peeing on you. I like showing off my dick to you."

She said, "You're welcome. I enjoy watching you pee and I enjoy making you happy."

Judy bathed while John shaved. Judy luxuriated in the tub while John got the two children off to school. When the children were gone, Judy got out of the tub, dried herself, put her clothes on, and got her husband off to work.

Then, Judy got herself ready for work. During the school year, Judy worked at home as a dominatrix. She took in clients every school day from ten to one. By three, Judy would be ready to resume her real occupation; that of a caring mother and a submissive wife.

I appreciate your signed comments.