Conversion to Perversion Ch. 01

Story Info
Carla's erotic odyssey begins with lessons from Nicolette.
3.9k words
4.14
11.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Carla Evans loved the feeling of her needy, horny little cunt being filled by the big, thick strap-on. She felt so full and packed, she felt like such awoman. How silly had she been in waiting for so long to surrender her precious virginity? Why had she fought it for so long? Sex was wonderful, sex was fun! Over the past three months, she had discovered happy feelings that she had never known before and all of those related back to her sexual conversion. She had gone from shy little virgin to hot, perverted slut and there was no going back for the newly-auburn Carla.

She wiggled back against the invading cock and felt an erotic shiver go through her body. She looked over at her image in the mirror and smiled with no embarrassment. The latex corset and gloves and stocking made her look so sexy, yes, even slutty. She embraced her new persona with the same joy that she had abandoned her old one.

She looked back at her best friend, who was wielding the dildo with such precision. Becoming Nicolette's little "pet" was such a small price to pay for the amazing sexual education her long-time friend had provided for her. Why had she been so nervous when Nicky first made the proposition? Fucking girls was great and there were several of the guys she had fucked this past few weeks that couldn't make her cum the way that Nicolette could. As long as she kept having orgasms this amazing, she would be content to be Nicky's lover for as long as they both lived. So far tonight, Carla had lost track of her orgasms - and they were nowhere near done!

Just a few short months ago, Carla had wailed to Nicolette "I'm going to lose Bobby." She and Robert Taylor had been dating for six months and she was crazy about him. He was what almost every girl wanted - tall, dark, handsome and rich. There was a major hurdle in their relationship - Carla had no prior sexual experience. At 26, she was still a virgin. It had been drilled into her brain that sex was something a girl saved for marriage and for that special man. She was convinced Bobby was such a man and wanted for them to wait. Carla was beginning to understand that while Bobby had many virtues, patience was not among them. There were a lot of willing and available women who would provide what a man like Bobby needed.

"Yes, you probably are," Nicolette agreed as she motioned for their server. Nicolette rarely had to look around for prompt service. The busty blonde dressed in tight, low cut outfits and short skirts with outrageous heels. Her dress that day had been just such an outfit, a red dress that revealed her big 34D tits and a long expanse of legs. She walked precisely in high heels that Carla would have fallen from.

"Nicky, I expected you to take my side!" Carla had protested as she sipped her iced tea. Nicolette shook her head and looked directly at her friend. Her green eyes looked into Carla's brown eyes and she thought about how she wanted to express her views to the attractive brunette.

"Not gonna happen! Face it Carla, you're twenty years behind the times," Nicolette said to Carla. "No, closer to 40 - and I've never understood why!" Carla started to explain, but Nicolette cut her off. "All your arguments are nonsense. Sex is wonderful, liberating and good for you. Men today want a girl with experience - to use a cliché, they like a gal who is a lady in public and awhore in the bedroom!" Nicky giggled and added "There are even some men who like a gal who's a bit of a whore in public, too!"

"I could never ..."

"Fuck yes, you could," Nicolette sighed as her second drink arrived. "I think once you let yourself go, you'd find the hidden slut underneath all of those frumpy clothes you wear."

"Frumpy?"

"Yes, frumpy!" Nicolette stated assertively. "We're both attractive, busty women and I dress to flaunt what I've got. You? You're wearing a bulky sweater and a skirt that goes past your knees and don't even get me started on your fucking shoes," she shook her head.

"What's wrong with my shoes?"

"You always wear `sensible shoes' or running shoes," Nicolette stated plainly. "You have great legs, you should wear shorter skirts and high heels, show them off! Stockings wouldn't hurt you, either!"

"I'm not you, Nicky," Carla argued. "I don't have your - sense of fashion or confidence!"

"Bullshit!" Nicolette retorted. "You run 5 miles every day. Your legs are as toned as mine and you've got great tits. You just need to dress a bit more - flashy! Add some pizzazz to your wardrobe, that's a start!"

"I don't happen to own clothes like yours," Carla continued.

Nicolette shook her head. "All I'm hearing are excuses. We're about the same size, aside from my being a few inches taller. You can borrow some of my clothes until I take you shopping. You earn more than enough money at that company of yours to spice up your wardrobe. Are you listening?" Carla nodded. "You need tosex it up or I guarantee you, Bobby is going to find some other slut to fuck!" A large part of Nicolette hoped that he would. She thought her bestie was too good for him and she wanted Carla to realize that there were too many fish in the sea for her to be stuck with a huge halibut like Bobby.

Carla trembled a bit as Nicolette continued to lecture her. Her friend's "salty" language sometimes bothered her, but Nicky had a good heart. She nodded and let Nicolette continue her tirade. Despite her upbringing, she was starting to see that Nicky had a point. Nicolette continued to press her points until Carla herself was agreeing with her. "So, what do you think we should do?" She asked Nicolette in a small, timid voice.

"Oh, I have lots of ideas," Nicolette grinned evilly. "First - we're going to get rid of the timid little mouse. Carla, you're a hot, smart, talentedsexy bitch - you need to act like it! Speak your mind and put yourself out there!"

"How?"

Nicolette crossed her legs and half the restaurant took notice. As Carla's best friend was 5'10" and wearing a skin-tight dress and heels, ignoring her was not an option. "I can tell you how," Nicky answered. "But first, you'll have to put your social life entirely under my control. I mean, like 100%!"

"What do you mean by that, exactly?" A tremor was quite audible in Carla's voice. Nicky was scaring her just a little bit.

"You have a lot of accrued vacation time at work, correct?" Nicolette asked her.

"Yes, a few months," Carla admitted sheepishly. "They have been pestering me to take it, but I love my work and I don't really want ..."

"You need to take it, youwill take it," Nicolette asserted. "You need time for yourself and this project, well, it will take time. What I meant by my earlier comment is that I will be taking control of your life for the next little while. We're going to give you a makeover. I'm going to introduce you to new friends and to new experiences. By this time next year, I'm confident that you're going to be a new Carla, one that grabs life by the balls and doesn't let go. Bobby won't know what hit him and neither will the rest of the world. Are you ready to take the next step?" In actuality, Nicolette could not have cared less about Bobby's reaction, but she had to do this one simple step at a time.

Carla grimaced a bit because the prospect of change terrified her. She gave Nicolette a good, hard look. Nicky had been married twice / divorced twice and yet, she didn't let that slow her down. She loved life. She was successful in her chosen field and she was almost always happy. Carla envied her friend's joy. She needed to take charge of her own life and try for some happiness. She didn't want to lose Bobby to another woman with more - zest. Why not give Nicky's approach a try? If it didn't work for her, at least she had done her best. She nodded and went to hug Nicolette. Her friend hadother ideas and gave her a quick smooch fully in view of everyone. Clearly, it bothered Carla but Nicolette, not in the slightest.

"Women who have been friends as long as we havekiss!" Nicolette said to her with a wry grin. "That's your first lesson, you need to loosen up."

"O-okay," Carla answered. She had never kissed another girl before and to her surprise, it wasn't as unusual as she had thought it would be. She smiled and tried to lift her mood. "What's step two, coach?"

"Makeover," Nicolette informed her. "You're a pretty girl, but if you want people to think that you're sex on wheels, you need to look the part. Tell work that starting next week, you're on vacation. We're starting this weekend; you're going to look different from head to toe when I'm through with you - new hair, makeup, clothes, the works!"

Carla scrunched up her nose. "Won't that be expensive?

"No back peddling!" Nicolette said sharply. "The cost is irrelevant - I've got more money in the bank than I know what to do with. How much do you have in your account?" Carla, who had been taught that you don't discuss money, quickly whispered something under her breath.

"HOW much?" Nicolette demanded to know, certain that she had heard incorrectly.

"About $100,000," Carla said, speaking a little louder yet still not wanting to be overheard.

"Oh-my-fucking-GOD!" Nicky almost yelled at her. "You have more than enough for this self-improvement plan of mine! Don't you think it's worth it to invest some of that money in yourself?"

"I suppose so," Carla said meekly. "I have been saving that money for a rainy day."

"Here's a news flash kiddo, it's monsoon season," Nicolette countered. "We've got to rebuild you from the toes up. You're going to learn that investing in yourself is always a winning proposition." Carla nodded and tried to make herself believe it.

Carla took the artificial cock away from Nicolette and kissed her lover with fervor. "My turn to fuck you, isn't it?" She licked her lips, tasting the sweet tang on her own cunt on Nicky's full lips. She had been reflecting back on the timid little mouse she had been for so long and had no regrets about letting her fade into oblivion. She was still the same loving, kind and considerate person she had always been - now, she just had an eroticedge she would never again surrender.

They had gone shopping, although that word seemed like an understatement. Nicolette had done most of the choosing, with the assistance of a salesgirl she trusted. Some of the outfits were things Carla knew she would never dare to wear, but Nicky was calling the shots. The two of them went to several boutiques, were they bought new dresses, blouses, lingerie, high heels, boots and some things that Carla thought were outrageous and downrightslutty. "Good!" Nicolette had commented. "We'll be buying more of those over the next few weeks!" Next, they went to a salon where Carla got the full treatment - new hair color (brunette to a stunning auburn), makeup and the full Brazilian. "You're staying with me for the weekend," Nicolette informed Carla. "I'm going to take you to the next step in your ongoing evolution."

"Okay, I suppose," Carla managed a weak smile. "We always do have fun together." Nicolette smiled in a subtle manner that indicated there would be more going on than she had previously imagined.

"Oh darling girl, you can count on that," Nicolette said to Carla. "Let's get one thing straight between us - I call the shots. I call all of the shots. I sayjump and your answer is to be`how high and when can I come down?' - toeverything!"

"Do you mean - things like sex?"

"Especially sex," Nicolette continued. "By this time next year, you'll have them lining up outside your door for the chance to be with you. You'll be such a hot fuck that it will seem like you're famous. Men and women alike will go ga-ga for you and your sexy, tight little pussy!"

"Women?"

"Of course, women!" Nicolette almost laughed. "Why limit yourself? I think once you get started, you're going to learn how much you love having sex with other girls. As a matter of fact, once we get back to my place, we're not going to waste any time," she told her friend.

"Are you implying that you and I ...?"

"Oh fuck Carla, I'm notimplying anything, I'm saying it outright," Nicky smiled sweetly. "I've often thought of having you in my bed and tonight, it's going to happen. You're going to become my little sex pet and I think that you are going to love every moment of it."

Carla was now frightened for her safety. Nicolette planned to seduce her and make her perform lewd lesbian acts. Why wasn't she putting a stop to this? Why didn't she simply walk away? Was there actually a part of her thatwelcomed such things?

Such thoughts continued to race through her mind when the sexy pair arrived at their final destination. Why did she follow commands when Nicolette commanded that she model all of the new outfits that they had purchased on her behalf? Why did she primp and preen in front of the mirror? Part of her felt the thrill as she paraded herself in front of Nicky like some slutty VC or Frederick's lingerie model. When Nicolette cheered and carried on, a large part of Carla enjoyed it. She knew that she was beautiful and she knew that she looked sexy in the new, sexy and trashy lingerie. Yet still, there was a large part of her that basked in Nicolette's affirmation of her sexual appeal.

She was ready for sleep, yet it was not to come. Nicolette stood up and spoke to her. "Stay here and keep that outfit on," she said to her friend. From Nicky's tone of voice, Carla understood it was neither request nor suggestion - it was acommand and she expected Carla to obey it to the letter. She did so, despite her own qualms about what was to occur. The curvy blonde walked into her en-suite bathroom and emerged a few minutes later. Her new look made Carla gasp. Nicolette was in a black outfit made of latex, with various parts of her body accessible. Something about her new look made Nicolette look ferocious and scary. So why was Carla actually excited about whatever was going to happen next?

Nicolette stared at Carla intently, but spoke nary a word. It took the frightened beauty a few minutes to understand what was going on. Nicky was making her choose. If she wanted to walk through the door and down this new path, it would have to be of her own choosing. Nicolette was not going to force herself on Carla - her final fate rested in her own hands.

"Yes," Carla said, her voice sounding husky and unfamiliar. "Ido want this. Come to me Nicky, come here and fuck me and make meyours," she groaned.

"Good attitude baby, you're learning," Nicolette smiled, her body strutting confidently to the bed. She inspected the prize she had long desired. Dressed in a leopard print Merry Widow, slutty little thong and black stiletto heels, Carla looked every inch theslut Nicolette intended to morph her into. "You've learned your first lesson, my little whore, there will be many more before I'm done with you."

"Of course Nicolette, yes darling, I'm clay and you're the sculptor," Carla breathed excitedly. "Do whatever you need to do, I'm yours for as long as you'll have me." Carla herself was stunned at how easily she had surrendered herself. Had she always been so submissive or was Nicky just that much stronger than she was?

Nicolette didn't voice what she was thinking as she didn't want Carla upsetting the apple cart. However, Carla could read the expression on her girlfriend's face and saw that her response had been the one Nicky had been hoping for. The two of them had been girlfriends for so long and now, the meaning of that would be changing. Carla's apprehensions were fading fast, there was something so exciting about submitting to the sexual desires of another person - even if that person was another woman!

"Wh - what do you want me to do, where do I start?" Carla questioned her would-be lover. It was very important to her not to do anything that Nicky didn't want her to do. If she was going to give herself wholly to Nicolette, she would submit to the blonde's most capricious of whims. If she could learn from Nicky and emulate her behavior, Carla thought she would likely be the better for it.

Nicolette stood proudly in front of Carla, her face bearing little expression save for pride. The fact that Carla had so quickly fallen under her spell obviously pleased her. Nicolette stood with her legs apart and let an evil, dominant smile cross her ruby-red lips. The latex gleamed sparkling-clean in the light of the room as Nicky voiced her first command. "We're going to start with the basics," she breathed, a slight catch in her voice the only betrayal of the lust that she was feeling. "You're going to eat my pussy and make me cum."

"Okay, yes Nicki, I'll try," Carla said with the hesitation showing in her voice. She had zero sexual experience, save for some French kissing and heavy petting. She was perfectly willing to do whatever Nicolette required of her, but she did not want to disappoint Nicki as a lover. At first, Carla moved tentatively as if not trusting her own instincts or desires. Once she began to sense that Nicky would not be judging her, she began to explore. Her gentle hands caressed Nicolette's smooth thighs as she inched her way up to the woman's pussy. Once at the desired area, her hesitation began to evaporate. After a few licks and strokes of her fingertips, she started to enjoy the taste and the sensations. She was starting to really go for it and Nicolette had to call on her reserves of strength not to crumble to the ground. Once the barriers had come down with Carla, they had fallen fast. She was going after Nicolette like the pussy-loving little queer Nicky had long suspected she was. In fact, she had to push Carla away from her. When she did that, Carla whimpered plaintively and her lovely, gleaming face wore an annoyed pout.

"Relax Carla, we're not done, little slut," Nicolette gasped as she made her way to the large bed. She slid in like it was her home and beckoned for Carla to join her. "Lift up your panties, mama wants to taste your juicy pussy!"

"Oh, GOD, yess," Carla sighed as she joined her lover on the bed. Now that she had tasted pussy, she wanted someone to return the favor. As her body quivered in anticipation, Nicky aggressively gripped her body and plunged her skilled tongue into the brunette's tangy pussy. Nicolette had wanted to do this with her friend for years and now that the window of opportunity had opened, she was going to keep it propped open. With her Sapphic skills at their peak, Nicolette intended to make her best friend a convert to the lifestyle. Someone as hot and beautiful as Carla could not be a dead fish in the bedroom. Nicolette was going to make sure of that by imparting as much sexual training to her friend as Carla could possibly handle. Her tongue whirled and licked at Carla's dainty pussy, a virginal and tight little orifice that still had not felt the first thrust of a willing cock. That too, would soon be something in the past.

Though her ears were somewhat muffled by Carla's soft thighs, Nicky could still make out the girl's impassioned screams. They were music to her, as she had not been solidly convinced that Carla would embrace this kind of sex, at least not so swiftly. When Carla fell away from her after her orgasms, she quickly embraced Nicky. She wasn't sure if this was a dream, neither of them was. If it was, it was one of the best sex dreams imaginable.

"Ready for more?" Nicolette asked her after a few fervent kisses had been shared. She stroked Carla's hair and looked deeply into her friend's glistening eyes. While she was quite willing to play the role of seductress, all of this still had to be at Carla's own choosing.

"Oh yes, yes please!" Carla was almost begging her friend. "Anything you want, I've never felt so alive in all of my life! I'm up for anything, just don't stop!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12