Converting Cassandra Ch. 4

Story Info
He brings her to the edge.
1.3k words
4.15
69.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers

She was sleeping very deeply, and her face was finally totally relaxed. That's what I had noticed most throughout her first day and a half: even in sleep, her mouth was noticeably taut, her body twitched (although very enticingly!), and she occasionally jerked against her bindings. The little sleep I had allowed, the odd times I gave her food or water or took her to the bathroom, and especially the brief times I had toyed very lightly with that beautiful body, had all combined to put her nerves on edge, confuse her sense of time and events, and I hoped had served to make her a little bit dependent on me. Most of all, she must be totally frantic about my motives, as I hadn't raped, tortured, or even spoken to her. All in all, her mind and body must be exhausted. But the last thing I wanted was for her to rest and regain her strength.

It was time to wake her up again.

I had very carefully studied the use of trichloromethane, or chloroform, and aromatic ammonia spirits, better known as smelling salts. The best thing about them was they were pretty easy to obtain or even make. The bad thing was they were not exactly what the doctor recommended these days. Although after the first time I had been using them as little as possible, and from a distance, they could still cause certain harmful side effects with constant usage. So it was time to get creative.

I'd heard about the so-called 'date rape' drugs, which made you drowsy. Rohypnol is a sedative about ten times more powerful than valium. It was quick acting, and greatly reduced a person's inhibitions, but lasted a very long time. What was worse, it also causes nausea, hot and cold flashes, dizziness and disorientation, and sometimes caused LSD-like hallucinations. Combined with alcohol, it could lead to death. GHB, better known as Ecstasy, is often slipped into salty or other strong drinks that can mask the taste. It happens to be made from a combination of engine degreaser and lye. With the smaller bodies that women have, it can knock you out very quickly and can even lead to death. I shuddered when I read about those drugs. How could anyone with a conscience, or even half a brain, use such things? And how could women put themselves at risk at parties to take drinks from strange men? I quickly ruled out anything like that.

To put her to sleep, I investigated the over-the-counter products. Several of them were very safe if only used occasionally, and in small doses. The most popular sleeping pills included zolpidem, flurazepam, temazepam and triazolam. I would be rotating these, along with occasional whiffs of chloroform, and cutting the dosage quite a bit. After all, I only wanted her to doze for an hour or two, not get a full night's sleep.

To wake her up, I decided to go back to the old fashioned methods -- pain and sexual stimulation. Happily for me, those fit exactly into what I wanted to accomplish anyhow. Putting the latter method to the test, I barely brushed her lips with mine, perhaps hoping that subconsciously she would feel it, and know I was only doing this out of love. Then I put the tip of a vibrator on her cunt hairs and started lightly stroking them, up and down, then circularly. When I saw the first tiny twitch of the corner of her mouth, I increased the pressure somewhat and broadened my strokes.

It must have induced an erotic dream. As I gently caressed her pussy, her shoulders started rolling, undulating, which caused those large breasts to sway from side to side in time with her shoulders. Then she started lifting her pelvis slightly upwards towards the vibrator, so I stroked it gently in and out, though not too deeply, in time with her own body.

"Oh, yes," she murmured softly. Then: "Oh, yes, darling…"

That was my cue. Careful to maintain the steady movement, I leaned over and took the very tip of her nipple between my teeth. As I pressed the vibrator against her clitoris, I gave the nipple a gentle nip. Her body shuddered oh so slightly, and her hips actually started thrusting upwards more noticeably. While my hand applied slightly more pressure, the tip of my tongue began tracing circles around the aureoles of both breasts, with occasional nips of the underside flesh as well as the nipples. Suddenly her body stiffened, consciously becoming aware of what was happening. Instead of retreating, I redoubled my attack on her wet mound. My mouth started slowly trailing down her body, still licking and biting as I approached her stomach.

"What…what are you doing?" she protested sleepily. "No…don't…please," she begged. I ignored her words, only paying attention to her body.

Now fully awake, her body went rigid. "Don't do that!" she hissed.

Less than a minute later, having totally ignored her, her body sagged back down. "No, pleeeeease don't!" she begged. But her body betrayed her. Her hips began moving inexorably upwards again, and her vulva was slowly becoming engorged. Her nipples distended nearly an inch, becoming almost crystalline with hardness. Her head arched back slightly, with that long, slender neck stretching as though in offering to my ravening teeth.

Finally her breathing shortened, almost gasping as her lungs filled that chest erratically with air, fueled by the psychological and sexual torment she had undergone during the past four days. I felt certain she would soon succumb to my desires.

In spite of her incredible resistance, she was approaching a climax. I played the entire length of her body, plucking and stroking with my free hand, nipping and licking and sucking with my mouth and tongue, while never ceasing that irresistible torment with the vibrator. When I knew she was moments away, I withdrew the vibrator entirely, and toned down the rest of my attack as much as I could force myself to do. Although her excitement did not completely cease, her body noticeably deflated into the bed. After a moment, her head rose slightly, and she looked around as though looking futilely for the source of her stimulation.

"God damn, it, what the hell are you doing!" she demanded harshly, her voice suffused with desire. "Is this some kind of sick game you're playing?"

Her words and tone helped me find my own restraint. I toned down my ministrations to her body even further.

"All right, asshole, you've got me going! You're finally getting me hot, which you've been trying to do all along, so just finish the job, okay?"

It wasn't all that hard to calm myself down to the point where I was barely toying with her body. This was exactly the reaction I had expected out of her. Truthfully, I was surprised at the short time it had taken to get her to this point. Either the complete confusion to her senses had greatly accelerated the process, or a much more sensual core lay beneath that Ice Queen appearance than I had ever suspected.

Her pussy was still moist, and her body continued to twitch with desire. But that princess complex was evidently barely disturbed.

"Is this your whole game, just to torment me but never let me cum?" she demanded. When no answer was forthcoming, she insisted: "Or are you too much of a wimp to even make me cum because you haven't got a cock to fuck me with?"

The deliberately vulgar and provocative language did not have the effect she had intended. On the contrary, I completely stopped touching her. Several more minutes passed. Her face, the part that I could see, was taut with anger.

Finally she gave a brief "Ooof!" sound, which was a complex blend of anger, disgust, contempt, and pure sexual frustration. Her upper body shuddered with the combined emotion, which worked its way all the way down to her toes.

I let her stew in that mood for another half hour. Then I gave her a drink of water, which she gulped down. Naturally, it contained one of the quick acting sleeping pills I had crushed to powder. Within fifteen minutes, she was soundly asleep.

DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers