Converting Cassandra Ch. 5

Story Info
She has dinner, then is showered.
1.7k words
4.32
69.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers

Our agenda was dinner and the bathroom, then another shower. It had been less than six hours since her last one, but she couldn't know that. In addition to adding to her confusion, I really enjoyed it. This time, I intended to enjoy it more.

Before when I washed her I had let her down far enough to be flat-footed. This time I raised her a couple of inches so she could put weight on the balls of her feet, but not fully rest on her legs. This stretched her body enticingly, with her arms and stomach muscles taut, her calves nicely straining, and her breasts perked up as when she was young. As I started to wash her arms, she strained against the discomfort.

"Hey, how about letting me down so I can stand without getting muscles cramps?"

I just kept scrubbing, slowly and carefully, as though she had days of soil to remove.

"This is getting very painful! Let me down, will you?"

I moved around and started to scrub her back, long slow strokes that followed every bone and indentation. After several minutes, she tried another tack.

"Please would you let me down? This is very uncomfortable, and I'd really be grateful if you would."

I really didn't want to, but on the other hand I didn't want to ignore her polite request. So I went over to the control and lowered her an inch or so. That gave her some relief, but did not absolutely flatten her feet. I returned to her back. After several minutes, she was still uncomfortable and it was obvious I wasn't going to let her down completely.

"Hey, this is still really uncomfortable! Could you please let me down all the way?"

This time I ignored her. It was time she started getting used to this sort of discomfort. But I did scrub as sensuously as I could.

"Oh, I get it. You're the bigshot who's in charge here. Even when I ask nicely, I only get what you want to give me, right?"

I stopped scrubbing and stepped back to the control. I raised her back up, with an extra half inch for good measure. As she felt herself going back up she cried out:

"No, wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! Please let me back down again! Look, I'm asking nicely. Please, pretty please!"

By that time I had locked the control and her voice showed some of the strain her body felt. "God damn it, you slimy fuck! How dare you treat me like this! You just wait until I get out of --

Suddenly she stopped, as the various implications of her words occurred to her. She held her tongue, but I could see she was still seething. I stepped in front of her and gently raised her chin. She jerked it away from me. I clasped her entire chin in my hand forcefully, and I could imagine her glaring daggers at me through the blindfold. But she didn't try to pull away again. I leaned forward and very gently kissed her mouth. Without moving her head, she spat into my face. I let the water wash it away as I let go of her chin. Then I slapped her right breast, very hard. Combined with the water, the blow stung my hand, so I know it hurt her breast a lot.

"OUCH!" she screamed, shocked as well as injured. I gave her a few seconds, and then I slapped her left breast. "OOAWWW!" she cried out, even louder. A few more seconds, and then I slapped her right breast again, even harder. "AHHHH!" she moaned, and I could tell she was crying. Her head hung down. "Please!" she practically whispered. "Please don't do it again."

I watched her quietly sobbing for a moment. Then I took her chin gently in my hand once more and raised her head. She did not protest. I kissed her again, and she did not pull away. I looked at her for a few more seconds, then kissed her again, more deeply. This time she returned my kiss, tentatively, not wanting to, but not wanting to resist. I let it go at that.

I wanted to give her a reward, so I decided to wash her hair. I didn't rush it, but I had other things to do before the hot water ran out. I made sure I massaged her scalp a lot, making it as comforting and sensual as I could. She quit crying and relaxed, although she seemed more resigned now than before. Her body strained from the restraints, and I was sorely tempted to lower her back down all the way. I forced myself to concentrate on her hair.

Then I washed the rest of her body. This time, I did not use the glove. As I lathered her breasts, gently circling the still red marks, I kissed and licked them lavishly. But it wasn't until I started nibbling on the nipples that I got any reaction, a slight hardening and distension. Now, that was interesting.

Moving down her stomach with my hands and mouth, I could feel her body starting to respond. I brushed lightly over her full pubic bush, which had obviously never known a razor, and she shuddered slightly. Moving around behind, I lathered her luscious butt cheeks with both hands, long round strokes, kneading the flesh deeply, and kissing where the soap ran off. Then I slapped her right cheek, playfully, and she jerked as a tiny "Uh!" escaped her lips. It was not a movement or a sound of pain, but not exactly enjoyment either. So I let my hand trail into the crack of her ass, lathering it lavishly, the tip of one finger just circling her anal ring, and then farther down to lightly stroke the rear lips of her pussy. As her bottom started to rotate just slightly, another tiny sound escaped her. I slapped her left cheek, again playfully, and received the same reaction, only the sound was a bit more drawn out.

That's when I decided to get serious. Getting to my knees, I bent my head down to that newly cleaned rump. I took both cheeks in my hands and spread them apart. Then I started kissing and biting the area just around her anal crack while massaging her cheeks. As she started moving her butt again, I let my tongue trail down to her pussy, which even with water running across it tasted slightly sweet with her juices. Her gluts actually started vibrating in my hands, as though her mind was fighting a terrible battle to control her body's reactions.

So I licked really deeply into her cunt. Her vibrations increased. I squeezed her ass cheeks as tightly as I could, and licked firmly all the way back up to the top of her rectum. As I passed over her pucker, she shivered violently.

"No, please!" her sibilant tones so low I could barely hear them. "Don't. That…that's filthy."

The words protested, but the tones definitely did not. I decided to press my assault, augmented with a full frontal attack as well.

I reached around her with my right hand and started rubbing her thick bush. She gave a long, low moan. I bent even farther under her to be able to lick nearly the entire cleft, driving my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. She started bucking very slightly against my hard, insistent tongue. My right hand had now slipped downwards to her distended clit. As I rubbed it, tweaked it with my fingernail, and otherwise played with the immediate area, she could not decide whether to push forward into my finger or backwards onto my tongue. Naturally, what resulted was a very normal sexual rocking motion. As she felt herself capitulating she moaned, "Oh, please, please stop!"

But her body did not stop, and neither did I.

A minute passed, and then two. She moaned again, this time a sound full of lust and longing. Her hips started to sway deliberately back and forth now. My tongue found new motivation in its attentions, diving as deeply as possible into her full pussy, laving its way up to her anal ring, then moving all over her wonderfully rounded rump as it kissed and bit and licked her smoldering skin. I suddenly plunged my rolled tongue into her anal hole.

"Oh god! Oh GOD!" she cried, half protest, half plea. Her entire body was writhing now, undulating like a snake from her bound wrists to her straining toes, the spray from the shower making her smooth skin glisten.

Nearly a week of intense preparation had done its work. As her hips started vibrating again, I knew she was about to cum. Immediately I withdrew every touch from her body.

She quivered for a few more seconds, and then flailed her head wildly as though searching for that fount of pleasure. "What…what?" she almost wailed. Then she screamed, "NO, don't stop! PLEASE don't stop! I need to cum! Please, oh, please let me cum!"

Instantly I was attacking her enflamed orifices once more. I gave it everything I had, my fingers plunging, stroking, flicking, my mouth kissing, biting, licking, thrusting my tongue deeply into cunt and her ass. As I felt her orgasm well up once again, my left hand smacked her shaking ass once, twice, very hard. On the third smack, she came like a volcano, erupting in my hands, pouring her hot lava down onto my face.

The violence lasted nearly a minute. Then her head hung down, and her shudders decreased in waves. I stood and hugged her from the front, caressing her as soothingly and non-sexually as I could from her back down to her flanks. As much as her bonds permitted, she let her head relax against my shoulder. I knew it was more exhaustion than affection, but I still felt very loving and protective.

When she finally sagged onto me, I reached back and turned the shower off. Unwilling to lose contact entirely, I rested one hand on her shoulder as I reached for the huge, fluffy towel. I took my time drying her as clinically as I could. Finally, I took her back to the bed and put her back into her bindings.

As she lay inertly on her back, I stroked her forehead, just a faint brushing of my fingertips over those brows, just starting to accumulate a few wrinkles. Then, right before she fell asleep, a miracle happened.

"Thank you," she whispered.

DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers