Convincing Megan Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan returns the favor.
1k words
4.5
72k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Megan recovered from the intense pleasure she'd just experienced, Rob sat back down beside her. His cock was throbbing unmercifully, straining against the confines of his jeans, but he tried to ignore it as Megan opened her eyes. She looked at him, and a smile spread across her face. Rob leaned down and kissed her gently, and this time Megan responded with enthusiasm, softly nibbling his lower lip. Sliding her arms around him, she pulled him closer, deepening the kiss, and tentatively used her tongue.

Rob groaned, and pulled back. The feel of this young, nubile woman in his arms, responding to sensations only he had ever given her, was almost too much to bear. He was so hard, his cock felt like it was about to explode from sheer pressure. He stood up, and turned away, pushing against the rock-hard rod in his jeans in a futile attempt to ease his discomfort. When he looked back at Megan, he discovered she'd sat up, and was watching him.

"Does it hurt?" she asked softly.

"No, not hurt exactly..." He paused, trying to think of a way to describe it to her. "Well, you know how you were feeling before? You said it ached?" He waited until Megan nodded in understanding. "It's similar to that, I would imagine. Not pain, but...throbbing."

She thought about this for a moment, then said, "Can I help?"

He looked at her in surprise, and she blushed, but continued on, "I mean, isn't there something I can do for you, like what you did for me?"

Rob stood mute for a second, then managed to put together a coherent sentence. "Um, yeah, there is...are you sure you want to?"

Shyly she nodded, and he walked over to her, and unzipped his fly. His cock sprang free, fully engorged, an impressive length and thickness, with a massive, angry-looking head. To Megan, it was gigantic. At her gasp of shock, Rob asked her, "Is this the first time you've seen one?"

Without taking her eyes off his cock, she nodded, then shook her head. "I mean, I've seen one before, but not...hard, and nothing like..." she trailed off, still staring at it.

"Would you like to touch it?" Rob asked her.

Megan nodded, then reached out tentatively with one hand. She touched, oh so gently, with one finger, running it lightly over his swollen head, feeling the velvety skin. Rob groaned softly, and his cock twitched in response, making Megan jump back in surprise. She laughed softly, and continued her exploration, now circling his shaft with her delicate hand, her fingers not able to touch, slowly, lightly, beginning to stroke up and down. Sucking in a breath, Rob stood rigid as Megan continued stroking, and brought her other hand up to circle the rim of his head.

"Megan, lick your hands and use that as lubrication," Rob instructed her softly, and jerked in pleasure as she brought her moistened hands back to his cock. The feel of her hands, growing more confident, slipping up and down his shaft, was unbelievable.

Megan thought his cock felt wonderful. Much, much bigger than she had expected, his size had unnerved her a little, but now she was enjoying the feel of him, silky soft skin, contrasting with how hard he was. She could tell Rob was enjoying it, but wondered if there was more to it. Thinking back, she remembered Rob using his mouth on her, and how good it felt....Megan licked her lips and leaned forward, flicking her tongue gently over the eye.

Rob jerked, and stared down at her in shock. Megan looked up anxiously, and said, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, it felt really good! I just wasn't expecting it, that's all," Rob reassured her. "You can do it again if you want."

Reassured, Megan again licked her lips, but this time she placed her lips on his head, and gently slid them, so she had his head completely in her mouth. It was so big, she could barely get her mouth around it, but she withdrew, then slid her lips back over it again, so that it slid a little further into her mouth.

This time, when she pulled back, she licked her hands before continuing to wrap her lips around his glans. Megan used one of her hands to stroke him while she sucked, and the other to explore the base and his balls. Cupping his balls in one hand, she massaged them gently while sucking and stroking his cock.

Rob knew he wouldn't last long. He'd been dreaming about Megan for so long now, fantasizing as he lay in the guest bedroom of a night. Now the fantasy was real, and better than anything he'd imagined. It felt so good; he knew he was going to cum soon.

"Megan, I'm about to cum," Rob said. "Just keep doing what you're doing, and when I cum, just keep swallowing, okay?"

Megan nodded, her lips wrapped firmly around his cock. She was sucking harder now, and Rob rested his hands on her head as she bobbed, taking him deeper and deeper into that wet mouth. Watching his cock slide into those sexy lips, he felt his balls start to tighten, and he thrust harder into her, holding her still, until at last her felt that hot rush.

"Swallow, baby!" he reminded her, and Megan, not knowing what to expect, choked a little on the first gush, but soon got used to the feel of the hot salty cum filling her mouth. She swallowed and kept sucking until the last drop had been tasted, before she raised her mouth and looked up at Rob.

"Did you like that?" she asked nervously.

"Like that? Oh, baby, I loved that!" Rob replied, realizing Megan needed to know she hadn't disappointed him. "It was wonderful. You were wonderful!"

He tucked himself away as Megan stood, then grabbed her in a big bear hug. She giggled at him, now totally at ease with what they'd done together.

They walked back to the car, hand in hand, and shared another, more leisurely, lover's kiss, before getting in and heading home.

"Convincing Megan: The Conclusion" to follow shortly.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated on all my stories; hope you like reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!