Convincing My Whore Wife

Story Info
Wife convinced to get paid for her charms (3 of 3).
8.6k words
4.15
103.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
681 Followers

continued from "Convincing My Slut Wife"

I spent a different night each week at some upscale hotel or motel lounge. I averaged two johns a night, five one night. I got between $50 and $100 each time. Brian was getting close to picking up an extra $1000 a month from my whoring.

One time I was interrogated by an undercover cop who said he had heard something. We bantered back and forth. To make a long story short I followed him out to the alley and sucked him off under a lamppost. (He was hoping some of his cop buddies would see us and I would blow them, too, but none did, disappointing me almost as much as him.) In return he said the department would leave me alone, though he would need a little action every few weeks. I told him I'd be glad to suck his cock whenever he wanted. "Could be me and a couple of my buddies," he added. I purred, "Whatever, honey. If they got cocks I'll suck 'em. Might even let a couple in my pussy... for a small contribution."

One Saturday afternoon a neighbor stopped by. Just being sociable he told Brian but quickly got to his real reason: curiosity with the comings and goings of man after man. Brian made a quick assessment. "Oh, you want to know about our friends always stopping by?"

"Well, I know it's probably none of my business, but I'm a little curious," he replied.

"Can you promise me your wife wouldn't care or not know?" Brian asked.

The neighbor showed a mixed reaction: a combo of perplex ion with a knowing smile. "She doesn't know a lot of things I do and she'll never know about this if that's how you want it."

That was good enough for Brian and they came inside to the family room. He called me. "Honey our neighbor was curious about all the men stopping by and was wondering what was going on. Let's show him. Raise your sweater, lift your bra, and show him your tits." In short order my tits were bare and our neighbor sat there wide-eyed and dumfounded. Brian said to him, "Wouldn't you stop over all the time too if you could get your hands on those beauties? But that ain't all." He said to me, "Slide your panties off, raise your skirt above your waist, and show him your pussy." Within seconds I was standing in front of him with bare tits and my pussy staring him in the face. "That's why all of those men stop by so often, to get a piece of ass from my bride," Brian said to him. "You can feel why they're enthusiastic. Feel her tit with one hand and her pussy with the other... It's O.K. Go ahead."

He tentatively reached out one hand and squeezed a tit.

"She has great nipples. Tweak 'em. And get a hand on her pussy. Rub it a little then insert a finger," Brian whispered.

Soon he got over his inhibitions and was pinching and pulling a nipple and finger fucking. I played the role. "Those men stop by because they crave this pussy; and this pussy craves cock -- everybody wins! I can tell you understand by the bulge in your pants." I reached down and squeezed his fast getting hard dick. "Their dicks need a little nookie. It feels like your dick wants some nookie. Let me see." I quickly reached down, pulled his belt off, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and grabbed his dick from his shorts. Before he could even think of a reaction I said, "If your wife is willing to share, my pussy really wants your cock," and engulfed his dick with my mouth and began sucking. I sucked him good and deep for a couple of minutes. He began moaning loudly.

Brian came over, pulled my mouth off and said, "She prefers cum in her pussy."

I easily shoved his steel-hard dick in my pussy, fucked him and talked dirty. "Doesn't my dirty cunt feel good on your dick? Most men say my tight little cunt feels great. My pussy loves a cock in it. Didja know my husband loves me to have other cock in my pussy. Fuck me with your cock. Let me ram my pussy over your whole cock." I bounced furiously. He blasted a load deep in me. I got off, thanked his cock and kissed it good-bye.

Brian said, "Now you know, neighbor. You can fuck my slut wife anytime you want. Just call. Remember to keep it secret. Don't tell anyone. And don't tell your wife unless she's willing to ante her pussy and join our little fuck fest." He zipped up his pants and rambled out the door muttering, "Holy shit!"

A couple of Saturdays later Brian and I were having breakfast after he served me my morning cum juice. He told me to eat a big breakfast and a pretty good lunch. He gave me the address of a small converted warehouse across town that I was to drive to between 2 and 3pm and meet Leroy. "I sold your sweet ass to Leroy for the day. He's going to introduce you to some brothers and a couple hos. You'll be his whore until at least midnight, though he might line up more bros and keep you 'til Sunday morning. So I don't want you to get hungry." With a smile he added, "This day will make us both pleased. You'll probably get more cock in 24 hours than anybody ever has before, and some of those cocks will be monstrous! A couple of instructions: wear a sexy outfit including a bra and panties. Leave an extra pair of panties and a coat or something in the car 'cause they might either keep or destroy the clothes you wear. Last use a suppository before you leave; you'll need lots of free space in your ass."

After expelling my rectum and shaving my pussy, I put on a sheer white blouse, a loose short black leather mini-skirt, white panties, black bra and a ton of dark red lipstick, kissed my loving husband good-bye, and drove off to meet Leroy. He was waiting in a black Escalade when I arrived. His greeting was, "You know, your cunt, ass and mouth belong to me now, to use however I want."

He is an impressive handsome hunk. "I know. I'm all yours," I cooed.

He smiled, "You're one super fuckin' whore. Tonight will be a success, I know it."

He led me in to a remodeled dimly lit large entertainment room with two pool tables, a self bar, easy chairs and small tables, a CD player going... and what looked like 10 to 12 black guys, half massive and the rest normal size. My first thought was, "Damn. If they all have near 12-inch cocks, it's just as I dreamt it!" There were two sisters playing pool at each table with three brothers. All eyes were on me out as we walked in. The sisters had a satisfied look, not the jealous look I would have guessed. The men looked like drooling puppy dogs. We went to the bar and Leroy poured me a drink of straight whiskey on ice. "Relax for a couple of minutes. I'll be right back."

A sister came over. "Think ya can handle these bros, sugar?"

"Don't know...," I replied.

"Think you can handle me?"

"Don't know that either," I said, eyeing her askance.

"I bet you try hard, though," she said, groped a tit, kissed me full on the mouth, and walked away saying, "Nice tits."

Awhile later Leroy returned but faced the group. He announced, "Listen up! My honky bitch is going to be here all night making sure everyone is comfortable. I'm going to start with a little more formal entertainment for the brothers, so gather around the pool tables. You two hos lie your asses side by side on a pool table." He pulled me up. "We're going to watch my bitch warm up by eating some black pussy." He turned to me. "Go pull their panties off and gobble some pussy. Alternate 'em about every 30 seconds. And do it so's we can see your tongue fucking."

I held back a look of surprise and strolled to the girls. The one who had talked with me earlier sneered, "I knew you could do me. Get that white bitch tongue on this black pussy." I pulled both panties off and stared for a moment -- I'd never seen black pussy before. Then I kissed one and started licking and sucking gently. I would flick their clit, tongue fuck, lick the sensitive skin below a pussy, and work my way back up. I went from one to the other, which meant, with the cool down time, it might take a long time for them to cum. I did this for over ten minutes with the men whooping, clucking and saying, "Right on! Right on!" The sisters were getting very wet so I was able to suck up some cunt juice. I ate on the two pussies for another 10 minutes.

Leroy interrupted, "That's good, bitch. I got two brothers here ready to finish them off." I stood up and in seconds two black cocks were pounding the pussies. Leroy continued, "Guys, I'm going to give you a preview of this bitch's talents and what you can get all night long." He looked at me. "Get on you knees, take my cock out, run it down your throat, and suck it off." I did as he said and soon my mouth was bobbing in and out over his cock. He talked. "Suck it, bitch. Ain't she good bros? She getting' a good eight inches down her. Yeah, you'll have time... don't worry, y'all'll get your money's worth. Though she needs my O.K. first, ya know." He pulled my face off his cock by my hair. "Real loud now so's the bros can hear: beg me, and beg me good to let you fuck and suck all my black friends.

"Leroy, baby, I beg you, please, please let me fuck and suck all of your black friends," I yelled.

"Tell 'em how much you like them."

"I love black cock more than anything in the world!" I continued sucking him. I heard loud moans and shrieks and assumed the two hos were getting their pussies filled with cum. Soon after, Leroy's cock stiffened and filled my mouth and stomach with cum. I managed to not spill a drop.

"That was good, bitch," Leroy said. "Go get yourself another drink to unwind for a few minutes, then get ready to fuck and suck 'till ya drop. But first, the hos have a pussy full of cum; go over there and suck out what you can in a couple of minutes."

I spent the next five minutes sucking cum and juice out of pussies. Then I got another whiskey and sat down waiting for whatever was next. It took about three minutes for this 6'-6" brother to come over. He introduced himself by saying, "I've been dying for some of your pussy since you walked in. Gimme your chair. Down your drink and get your panties off as I get my johnson out. Then hop on and slide that pussy over my cock." I bent over and took my panties off and watched as this absolute monster was pulled out: much bigger than Leroy's -- must've been over 14 inches, wide as an arm, with a perfect sepia shade and brownish red head.

If that magnificent cock doesn't fit, "I joked, "can I just look at it for an hour?"

"I'll make it fit, bitch," he snarled. He lifted me up light a feather and sat my pussy down on his cock head. Then with both hands still on my waist he jammed my body down in one big push. In less than a second my pussy was in his pubic hairs and 14 inches of a baseball bat-size cock was in my pussy. I couldn't help but howl and roar, and thought my eyes might pop out of my head. I could feel my uterus push against my stomach. "Told ya it'd fit, you honky whore. I paid for it; now fuck it."

As I began bouncing on his cock, an audience gathered. "Good she starts with the King; it'll loosen her up a bit." "Give it to her, king." "Wow! She took all of king in one swoop." "Right on." "Let's see you fuck the king, bitch." I never did get comfortable but my poor pussy managed to work its magic. The trick was to get him to cum so I could move on. But every time he got close he held me still until he subsided. Then another 3 or 4 minutes of my fucking that goliath. I think he was going to make me fuck him for a very long time if he could -- or kill me first.

"Please don't kill me," I pleaded

"Plead for me to fuck you harder, bitch. Let me hear you beg for my cock... before I smash your fuckin' face!"

Being no dummy I begged, "Please fuck me harder. Gimme all of your big black cock," just as I heard Leroy comment, "Way to put it to her, king." He made me fuck him for over 20 minutes. I thought his cum blast might put a hole in my uterus. He lifted me off and stood up while another immediately took his seat, and slammed my pussy on the new cock -- a "dinky" nine inches. I fucked the second bro for 10 minutes and had my first orgasm.

They ripped off my skirt, blouse and bra, and one man literally threw me over his shoulders and put me on my hands and knees on the floor by the wall. Within seconds a cock was entering my pussy, then another into my mouth. The one fucking me forced my mouth to bob over the cock; all I had to do was supply the sucking action. It was another ten minutes when my pussy and mouth were filled with spunk. The two withdrew and Leroy told me not to move. I did as I was told and stayed like this for at least 15 minutes while everyone was partying. Finally two more and Leroy returned, with a cue stick. He lightly tapped my upturned ass 3 or 4 times with one moderate blow. "You've been super so far, Kim bitch. Just keep fuckin' and suckin' real good and I won't have to beat your ass with this cue stick. And to add to your incentive, remember everyone here would love to watch me whip your ass." I solidly nodded yes. Then two more cocks entered me. Another ten minutes and two more loads of cum.

After another 15-minute pause one burly black man approached with something in his hand. It was lube that he smeared on my ass. He spread my ass cheeks, laid his cock against my rosebud, and rammed it full up my ass. He fucked my ass deep and slow. No cock was at my face, but a video cam was. A video of my face as I was being ass fucked was in the making. They had me look into the camera and say nasty things like, "As you can see, I love a big black cock in my shithole." The ass fucker lasted 15 minutes before he filled my bowels. A ten-minute pause ensued. I figured they were pacing their recovery so they could fuck me non-stop in a round robin gangbang. This pause was interrupted by a sister with a scraper. She scrapped up the large puddle of cum and cunt juice from the floor and had me eat it all. Then she pulled my head back by the hair and stuck her pussy in my face. "Just a couple of licks and tongue fucks for good measure," she ordered, and I complied. I didn't want to let her know, but her cunt tasted good and sweet, better than many cocks. It occurred to me that as I aged and had trouble with the rigors of cock sucking I could still loll around and eat pussy all day.

They wanted a new position. Laid me on my back on the pool table with my ass on the edge, and had me hold my own legs back to make a wide-open target. For the next two hours a man would fuck me for close to ten minutes, then I'd rest for ten minutes. The fucking roughly alternated between my pussy and my ass. Once during a fucking and once while resting a man climbed on the table, placed his knees between my head and rammed his cock down my throat. As my head was on the table and my throat at an angle, their cocks would either ram against the back of my throat or suffocate me, or both. Both face fuckers pulled out and splattered my face, hair and tits with gobs of cum. Another time one of the black girls climbed on the table and aimed her pussy at my face. "No pussy treatment, you low-life white bitch. I need my asshole cleaned!" Before I could even worry she spread her ass cheeks and her rosebud was on my lips. "Stick your tongue in, bitch. Stick it in as far as you can and clean it good or I'll have Leroy paddle your ass." I ignored my nausea, licked around the rim of her asshole, shoved my tongue up it, and tongue fucked it. She made me do this for 10 to 15 minutes, and everyone seemed to enjoy my plight. "...Look at that! She eats shit as well as she eats cunt juice and cum..." A slight saving grace was that there was little actual shit just a couple inches up her asshole. Another minor benefit was that she actually orgasmed and doused my chin with cunt juice that I gobbled down.

Two more fucked me in the next hour. This was close to 18 cocks in me one way or another in five hours. Granted some were doubled up, but that's almost four cocks an hour I made cum. It also meant that some had already gotten second helpings.

Leroy said, "We're going to take a break and relax awhile, and we're going to set you up so the brothers can have easy access anytime they want," as he gave me a roundhouse whack on my exposed ass with a cue stick. "That's for good measure and to keep you focused. My, my, my, one whack really raises a pretty red welt on your white ass. Remember everyone here would love to watch me beat your ass with this cue," he chuckled. I nodded that I was sure to remember.

Four guys tied both ankles and wrists to pulleyed ropes on the ceiling. They hoisted me so that I was like the seat of a swing with my leg-ropes spread wide and my pussy and mouth at cock height. This was not a spur of the moment gizmo: a nice headrest was strung between the arm ropes, which I think meant I would be like this for a long time. Just part of the furniture: pool tables, bar, chairs, tables, CD, and a human swing. Nothin' like a black cockhound cum bucket whore that blends in, I thought. There I was for almost an hour, left alone except for an occasional nipple pull and twist and a few taunts, like, "... you ain't seen nothin' yet, fuck machine..."

Every so often a guy would saunter over and without fanfare do whatever he wanted with me. Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, or, since the angle was perfect, face fuck me deep. They would stand still, stick their BBC in, grab either my waist or shoulders and rock me on and off their cock. I didn't have to do anything other than make sure my cunt, ass or mouth was wide open. There was also more tit squeezing, some tit slapping, and a lot of nipple pulling by the guys waiting. Two grabbed a nipple each and tried to lift my whole body up a few inches. Damn, that hurt. It might not have been so bad if they didn't hold me up by my nipples long enough for another guy to measure the height with a ruler.

This casual fucking went on till midnight. I probably took 12 to 15 cum loads in that four hours, though a few were double headers. Some evidently were getting thirds. I had put out 30 to 33 times in nine hours. I was really getting worn out and sore, but the guys were slowing down.

The door burst open and about eight younger black guys stormed in. I heard Leroy say, "She's been pretty well fucked so you bros get a discount: $25 each and you can fuck her until dawn." Leroy's hands quickly filled with $200. The new arrivals wasted no time. The first guy entered my pussy and fucked like a rabbit. The others bided their time with my tits and nipples. The second guy hit my well-used and stuck open asshole. The third, my pussy. During this one, who was pretty gone, sauntered over, took out his cock, pointed it at my face and slurred, "I'm goin' to piss on her and in her mouth." Leroy quickly reacted and slapped his dick. "Not part of the deal," he warned. "If you want to piss in her, stick it in her ass or cunt and piss in that." He walked back and as soon as the man left my pussy he stuck his dick in and I could feel a torrent of warm liquid filling my pussy and streaming onto the floor. This was the first time anyone pissed in or on me. I didn't know what to think other than I was glad (I think...) it was my pussy and not my mouth.

All eight had gotten a piece of me in 90 minutes. Being young bucks they immediately started their second round. This went a little slower and I was fucked eight times again in 2 hours. Four dozen fucks or sucks in a little over 12 hours. Then they started round three joined by some of the stragglers from early evening. Some hole was filled 12 more times by sunup. 60 fucks in 15 hours! That's getting fucked once every 15 minutes non-stop for more than a day! I would have thought that was impossible. I guess it proved possible because for most of it I was nothing but passive nookie: a stationary fuck machine hanging from the ceiling with three holes that cocks could be put in at random. I didn't have to do anything except accept a ton of cum. I made a mental note to be sure and tell Brian about that handy contraption.

spider007
spider007
681 Followers