Convoluted Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom confesses to incest plot and we become real lovers.
2.2k words
4.27
22.6k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaydoe999
jaydoe999
23 Followers

It is now the morning after the night before. The night in which my Mom, pretending to be under the influence of Ambien, came into my room, climbed onto my bed, straddled me, and slid her very wet pussy on to my hard ( I had been watching porn) cock. I was still so in shock, that after she got off (and I hadn't), I tipped her over as she was climbing off me, pinned her to the bed and fucked her as hard as I have ever fucked anyone. And yes, it's a short list as I am kind of a nerd that doesn't go out much. But more details on all of that in the prior story.

This morning I awake with my first thought being that last night was just a dream. I had never really fantasized about sex with my Mom so I soon grasped that it had really happened. Now I wondered about the consequences. I smelled bacon and coffee from the kitchen so I slid on my boxers and a robe and went down the hall to see what was going to happen.

My Mom was at the stove, her back towards me as she was still cooking. Mom is about 5'2", a bit overweight, 52 years old, but had had a 'Mommy lift' a couple of years back that included some lipo, a tummy tuck and a breast lift and reduction (reduced to C). She was soft (as I found out last night) curvy, and had the tits of a much younger woman, without much scarring from the surgery. The robe she was wearing only came down a couple of inches below her butt, which was round and soft. I was wondering how long she was going to pretend I was not there.

She put some bacon and eggs on a plate, put it in front of me, and sat down on the opposite side of the table. Her eyes cast downward, I was not going to speak first, as seconds, then a minute ticked by in uncomfortable silence. Mom finally looked up, and I saw her eyes welling up with tears. She sobbed "I'm so sorry" and just lay her head down on the table and cried.

Minutes passed and Mom seemed to run out of tears. She raised her head, looked at me, her soft brown eyes seeming to be a reflection of my own. "I would love to say it's not my fault, but that would be a lie. I totally took advantage of you last night and it was a sin, and a crime and I will probably burn in hell."

Mom had never been very religious, so I was a bit confused about the 'burn in hell' part. With intermittent jags of crying this is the story Mom told me. Since my Dad had died about a year ago, Mom had been very lonely and abstinent. She had not dated, but I knew that prior to his death, my parents had a very active (and sometime vocal) sex life. Mom had a friend and coworker, Kristin, that had come by the house a few times, but who I really did not know that well. Well, Kristin and Mom spent all day at work together, went out usually once a week after work for drinks, and apparently Kristin thought of Carol (Mom) as a surrogate mother since Kristin had lost her Mom at a young age, and her Dad had gone to prison for DUI in the accident that caused her Mother's death. Kristin had come up with the initial idea that since 1) Mom was horny and needed a man, and did not want to pick up a stranger in a bar and 2) that I was a nerd who didn't date much and was also (presumably) very horny, that Mom and I should have sex. Mom was, according to her, initially appalled at the suggestion. Over a period of weeks or months, the plan began to take shape that would alleviate the guilt that incest might cause. The plan was to act as if Mom had taken an overdose of Ambien, and in a kind of catatonic state would come into my room and have sex with me.

That part of he plan worked, although I became suspicious that Mom was not unconscious at all, but as a very willing participant. As I said earlier, Mom had gotten an orgasm, and as I lay there still kind of befuddled, I felt cheated and that led me to tipping Mom onto her back when she tried to get off of me, and pounded the heck out of her.

So as Mom finishes telling her story of connivance with Kristin to lure me into this incestuous act, she apologizes again. " I know you would not fuck such a fat, old, ugly woman of your own free will."

"Mom", I said, "you are not that old, you are certainly not ugly (she was kind of plain, to be honest), and I love a womanly figure and curves like you have. Although it was dark last night when you came into my room, I did see enough to know that you are a sexy woman and if given the choice, or the chance, I would enjoy really making love to you."

Mom averted her eyes and I could swear that she was blushing. "Would you really? If I said that we could go to my bedroom right now and make love, would you do it?"

I really did not think that she expected the answer that I gave. "I would worship you and make love to you and treat you like the sexy goddess that you are."

We sat across the kitchen table and neither of us made a move. Mom finally got up and moved to the chair next to me. She placed her hand over mine on the table, grasped it, and brought it up to her breast. She was wearing a silky robe and I could immediately feel her nipple harden as she placed my hand on it.

"This is not a joke. I won't be made a fool of. Now is the time if you tell me you don't really want to do this."

I reluctantly removed my hand from her soft breast and took her hand down to my lap where I placed it against my hard cock. "Does this seem like I'm joking?" I said.

She looked me in the eye and wordlessly got up from the table and I followed her to her bedroom.

Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking as if she were about to lose her nerve. I sat next to her, our hips touching, I said "Nothing is going to happen that hasn't happened already." As she turned to look at me, I leaned forward and kissed her. She seemed shocked, and after only a couple of seconds of our lips touching, she pulled away. I leaned back towards her, and put my hands on her face, with my thumbs slowly stroking the sides of her forehead. I pulled her faced to mine, leaned in, and kissed her again. Our lips touched, and we held that kiss...slowly, gently, I started to open my lips and push my tongue forward. It was if something had broken open within her, she grabbed my shoulders, pulled me in, and hungrily began to devour me. Her tongue was inside my mouth, then she was sucking my tongue into hers, it lasted until we both ran out of breath.

We were like teenagers discovering sex. We touched, we kissed, we felt each other and murmured sweet nothings. During all of this, I let the word 'Mom' slip out and she acted as if she were hit by an electric shock. "If we are doing this, you call me anything but that, Never that!"

"Yes my love, my goddess" I replied, as we continued groping each other. Her robe, as well as mine soon came off as we lay together on the bed. It was daytime, but the shades were drawn. There was plenty of light in the room by which to admire her body. Short brown hair, strong shoulders (3 times a week at the gym), her breasts did not really sag to the sides as I imagine in so many older women. Mom was a 38C after the lift and reduction and as I lay there next to her, I pulled her towards me so that I could feel the warmth of her body next to mine and I could feel these taut nipples poking against my chest. My cock had been fully (6") hard all this time and was poking out through the fly in my boxers. Mom had on nothing but a plain white pair of cotton panties. She reached between us for my cock and wrapped her hand around it.

"No" I said. "First let me take care of you."

There was a bottle of lotion on her nightstand next to the bed. I pushed her so that she rolled over on her belly. I admired her again. I bit of a roll of fat around her waist, thighs a bit thick, and the panties were now being pulled up into her asscrack, so I could see all of her round, soft ass.

I straddled her around the waist and started massaging her with the lotion. Her neck, down her arms, biceps and triceps, forearms and fingers. Mom was moaning softly throughout the process. Then down her back, first running my tongue down her spine and then using the lotion to get out all of the kinks in her back.

I licked my way down to the start of her asscrack, and then turned myself around so I was facing her feet. I pulled back on one leg and started massaging the heel and instep with lotion as I lowered my mouth and started sucking on her big toe. Mom let out a little scream and squirmed a bit as I continued with my mouth on her toes. I then repeated the process on the other foot.

Now I turned around again and started working my way up her legs. Her calves, thighs, and as I got closer, she kept spreading her legs apart and I could see (and smell) the wetness soaking through her panties. As I got closer, she shifted her weight a bit and slide her right arm under her body. I was confused at first, but then realized her hand was on her pussy and she was probably touching her clit, as I worked my way up her body.

I got back to her ass, and now had to pull her panties off, and I could see that Mom had been working on herself, was vigorously fingering her clit, and I was pulling her panties down her legs, I felt Mom first go stiff and then shake with what was apparently an orgasm.

I had planned to massage her ass last, but she flipped over, bent her knees, spread her legs apart, looked at me and just said "Now." I could see the fluids leaking out of her, and how ready she seemed to be.

I got between her legs maneuvered so that my cock was just at the edge of her vaginal lips, and looked into her eyes. Our faces were touching, our eyes only an inch apart, wanting to be sure that we were both sure of what we were about to do.

An almost imperceptible nod from her and I moved forward, my cock sliding into what, at that time, felt like the warmest. wettest cunt ever. I was totally inside her. Neither of us moved. I again placed my hands at the side of her face and brushed my thumbs against her eyelids, making her open her eyes. "I love you" was all I could say.

I don't know how long we lay like that...motionless, time seemed to stand still. Then she slowly started to move her hips and I responded. Ever so slowly, like waves on the beach, we moved against each other. I felt every inch of her skin against me. Occasionally I felt her vagina squeezing me and don't know if they were multiple small orgasms, or if she was able to control that squeezing, as I would moan and say how good it felt, every time that it happened.

We continued slowly, now touching and kissing, wanting to drain every bit of pleasure from this encounter. Finally, it was me that could not take any more. I started moving faster and harder against her, I knew that I would cum soon and said "soon, my love" and she said, in a strangled voice "almost there...almost..." and another stoke and another, and I was there.

My heart seemed to burst as well as my cock as my orgasm almost knocked me unconscious. I have the vague memory of her cunt pulsating, her arms and legs thrashing about, but my recollection is fuzzy.

My next memory is of us laying side by side, me turning my head, looking into those beautiful eyes and seeing a reflection of my own happiness, my own contentment as we were both in post orgasmic bliss.

There is so much more to share...

jaydoe999
jaydoe999
23 Followers