Cook Eat Lunch

Story Info
Indian wife is seduced by her friends.
1.9k words
4
63.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Betty fancied Nisha. Betty and I have been married now for about eight years. I knew of her interest for other women and her past dalliances with them in college. I did not bother me and it made for several bedtime fantasies between us. I even suspected her and a neighbor lady, but the neighbor had since moved. Eight years is a dangerous time in a marriage. People often get wandering eyes and the fact that I am sterile and could not bring a child to our home made it doubly dangerous.

Nisha had worked for me at the design studio for about four months now. Nisha is a lovely, busty, confident and sexy woman of about 25. Betty and I had occasion to see Nisha outside of work and it was together at the Ganesh festival. We were treated to her roommate, Moira. Moira is younger and has stunning eyes, looking something like the actress Sushmita Sen. I noticed at that time a certain undercurrent between the women. You see, I like to watch and I'm very observant. Betty seemed to be flirting with Nisha and Nisha returned her attentions. Moira was getting jealous, which spoke of a deeper relationship between her and Nisha. Only once Betty also flirted with Moira, did the younger woman soften and even warm to my pretty wife.

From the festival, a kernel of an idea came to me, but I dismissed it as the fantasy of a horny husband. Three weeks later chance intervened to give my idea a boost. We went out to the Havoc disco for some dancing on Friday. Luck was with us when we spied the two lovelies sitting at a rear booth. Actually it wasn't luck; I overheard Nisha in one of her daily lunch chats with Moira.

We all danced together and I could tell that there were sparks between the three women. I enjoyed the unsaid glances and the warm glistening flesh displayed as the night wore on. At the right time, just as Betty was coming back with Moira from the floor, I proposed a lunchtime get together. Betty and Nisha proposed a "cook- eat lunch". The time was set and we parted company soon after, the girls having set up the menu. That night I watered the seedling growing in her mind, while we made love. My gentle words of description worked on Betty's psyche.

"Nisha's breasts are so full and luscious...Moira has such a perfect ass...Wouldn't the two of them make such perfect lovers?" Her orgasm was deep and lasting that night.

That late morning came all too slow, yet all too soon. I made arrangements while Betty cooked. The girls showed up on time and after greeting kisses all around we settled in at the front room. They both brought delicious smelling dishes to share, as is the tradition to a cook-eat lunch. Nisha was dressed in a lovely floral patterned skirt and matching scarf from the store. Her violet silk blouse was parted to her breast. Moira dressed traditional in a crimson saree and matching bindi. Betty was stunning in a loose low cut top and western Capri lycra slacks. All had their hair up, looking like models to me. Right on cue, the phone rang.

"Henry, why did you want me to call you again?" Maneesh's confused voice came down the line.

"Henry here. Oh yes... no... right, be there right off!" I hung up on my cousin with out another word.

"Right! Well ladies, I fear that I can't join you for lunch. The office needs me there and there is nothing I can do about it! I'll be back in about four hours or so", my assured burst looking to close all objections. Betty was bewildered for a moment. Nisha's eyes flashed, her mouth opened in question, but her own plan for the day made her hold her tongue. Only Moira was apologetic, bless her sweet heart. I beat a quick retreat and made a great noise as if going out the door. I instead closed it in front of me, conveniently out of sight of the girls reclining in the front room. I crept into the side room, with a sheltered view of the front room. I waited for nature to take its course.

It didn't take long, as the tension was already there. Nisha was the first to get things going. I could see her looking at Betty and with a touch of her tongue to her lip, the unsaid became fact. Betty stood and walked across the room to fill Nisha's teacup. Betty leaned over, her breasts hanging pertly in her tight top, the deep cleavage giving Nisha a lovely look. Moira noticed the display and her eyes played back in forth between the bewitching Betty and Nisha's half lidded eyes.

"You like my... blend of tea, Nisha?" I heard my wife murmur in the low voice she used when she wanted to seduce. Nisha looked up and blushed, but the lust in her eyes was evident from my hiding place. She nodded her head and I could see she looked like a small animal in the trance of a cobra.

"Good, it's a special one, that I bring out for special guests", she continued, Betty's eyes flashing with command. She set the tea service down and moved closer to Nisha, who had set her cup down. Moira was enraptured as well with the exchange between her girlfriend and the older woman. Betty leaned over and caressed Nisha's face. Nisha turned her lovely face up to Betty and her lips parted with expectant anticipation.

Betty's thumb trailed over Nisha's plush lower lip, parting it. It looked like a lush slice of fruit for the biting and Betty did not waste the chance. She leaned down and slowly kissed the younger woman with slow, sensual deliberateness. Nisha was quick to recover and returned the kiss with increasing passion and tenderness. Betty then slid down between the two on the couch, nestling snugly between their feminine hips.

Turning to kiss Moira, Betty cupped the twenty-five year olds face in her hands and drank from her lips like a nurturing fount, drawing her into a deep kiss. Moira was taken a bit aback at first, but I could see how dominating my wife could be. She just controlled both of the younger women with sensuous kisses.

"Oh Betty, we've talked about this so much lately. I can't believe that this is actually happening...", Nisha breathed as she loosened her skirt and blouse. She stood to slide Betty's tight Capri pants down. It looked so delicious to see Betty's luscious brown legs uncovering. She was not wearing panties and her full nether lips were pushed out, ready for sex. Her tight anus winked seductively. Nisha leaned forward and kissed Betty's right cheek tenderly.

Betty turned back toward Nisha, smiling, "I knew it was only a matter of time, my dears. It was my wish as well and now you are mine". She cupped Moira's breast in her hand, her finger and thumb stroking the lovely dark nub. Straightening, she slipped her tight blouse up and off, her breasts jiggling free. She then knelt down pinning Moira to the plush couch. The two women's lips mashed in lust and Betty's hand found Moira's downy mound.

Nisha could not resist Betty's upturned ass and thighs and proceeded to bathe them with long languorous licks. From the backs of Betty's knees up the backs of her thighs and down the cleft of her buttocks, swirling around her anus and disappearing into her vulva. Moira's knee rubbed gently back and forth over Betty's mound, pushing it up to Nisha's probing tongue. Soft moans and short gasps filled the salon.

Betty was opening Moira's labia with deft precision, finding each sensitive fold and wet crevice. Her ringed finger disappearing into Moira's wet hole. Moira slid down to enclose Betty's pert breast in her hot mouth. I could see Moira's eyes locked with Betty as each worked at the other. Nisha penetrated Betty's pussy with two fingers, twisting and strumming. Her thumb stroked the stiff hardness of Betty's clitoris.

After a time, they pulled apart and joined it a hot kiss, swapping, hugging and smiling to each other. The moment was so tender and true. Each was intent on showing the desire that must have built over the weeks past. Without a word, Nisha and Betty laid Moira back on the couch. Betty straddled Moira's face with a slow grace, pulling her lips taut and presenting them to Moira's eager tongue. Moira parted her legs obediently to Nisha's pressing hands. Moira's knees came back to caress Betty's sides. Nisha feasted on Moira's open pussy. Her tongue flailing over the swollen dark lips and perfect pink clitty. Moira's tight rosebud also slathered by Nisha stabbing tongue and cloying lips.

I could see Moira shudder and moan as the first orgasm of the trio broke. Nisha was merciless in holding her fluttering tongue close onto Moira's gushing pussy. Moira's cries of ecstasy vibrating Betty's pussy as she shuddered through a rocking release. Betty gasped and arched her back in a small, yet intense orgasm of her own.

They broke their clasp and sat Nisha back on the couch. Betty cleaned Moira's juices from Nisha's open lips, fluttering in a hot open-mouthed French kiss. Moira lapped at Nisha's breasts, drawing the dark thick nipples wetly into her mouth; biting and raking them with her teeth. Nisha's breasts then received a dual treatment as both women caressed, licked, sucked, pinched, molded and loved the busty girl. Nisha was alight in ecstasy, caressing her two lover's hair and naked backs.

"Get on your knees, Nisha. It is your turn," Betty commanded.

Nisha obeyed like an eager schoolgirl wishing to please her gym teacher. Betty slipped under Nisha and Moira knelt behind. Betty pulled Nisha down upon her open legs and Nisha locked herself to the open invitation. Betty lifted up and Moira helpfully stashed a pillow under her head. Betty gazed at Nisha's wet slit, pulsing and dark. Nisha mewed for relief as Betty blew softly on her sensitive genitalia.

Moira caressed Nisha's arching back and firm buttocks, parting them for Betty's inspection. Then on Betty's nod, the two launched into their prey like feasting tigresses. Moira biting and lapping over Nisha's exposed buttocks, anus and thighs. A wetted finger slipping into the gasping anus of Nisha. Betty sucking Nisha's inner lips with gusto. Two fingers twisting and probing inside Nisha's silken pussy.

Nisha moaned a wanton wail of passion; lips locked to her Mistresses' vagina. Betty arched up and matched the wriggling rhythm of the younger Nisha. As Betty's teeth gently nibbled Nisha's engorged clitty, the dam broke. Both women writhed in extasy as wave upon wave of delight enfolded them. The scent of the three goddesses finally reached my hiding place and I could tell that sex was in the air.

Moira beamed a loving smile as she helped her roommate off of my wife. More kisses ensued between the three and soft caresses and smoothing of hair. The sounds of wet kisses and sighs permeated the room.

"We must retire to my room, I have some oils to share with you both", Betty gleamed. The three gathered their things and skittered past my hiding place. I had seen what I wished at that point. I eased out of my "hunters blind" and slipped out into the late afternoon. I was satisfied that my wife would have some good female friends that I could trust.