Cookie, First Meeting

Story Info
She meets her master.
4.8k words
4.4
19.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

She lay there in bed, it was still dark out, she could hear husband breathing beside her, only 4:00 am and she was wide-awake. She was excited, today was the day, nine months since she met him online, nine months of e-mails, instant messages and fantasies. He was her Master, he was her daddii, and she was his little gurl. Now he was coming to town on business, he was flying in this afternoon and would be here for two nights. And the luck, her husband was flying out on business so she would be home alone, no one to track her comings and going.

She lay there in the dark, only 12 more hours and I will see him. Will he like me? Will he think I am too old? Will I please him? Will he be glad to see me? Months of writing notes, weeks of planning, in just a few hours she would have her fantasy fulfilled. Did she really want to be with him, to see him or was it the fantasy, the unattainable that excited her? Her husband moved next to her and she suddenly felt guilty. All these years and she had never cheated on him, well maybe on-line, but not really.

To many thoughts, to much time, she needed more sleep and she shut her eyes tightly together. Sleep did not come, for when she closed her eyes and she saw him. He was her Master and she knelt naked at his feet, her head bowed, her eyes down, quietly waiting for him. The sun was warming the room, the man beside her was stirring, it was time to get up and begin the day. She slipped out of bed, her nipples ached as they stretched against the green nightgown and she felt a damp spot against her body.

Her husband picked up his bag, kissed her and headed for the airport. She checked the time, 2 ½ hours until he arrived. She filled the tub and soaked in the warm scented water, her mind racing ahead to what was yet to come. She used here razor making sure there were no bikini lines, she smiled it had been years since she wore a bikini, but this was different. She arose from the tub, toweling herself dry and moved to the chair, it was time to do her nails, a pink to match the bra and panties she would wear to meet him. He teased her about her obsession with coordinating her colors, but this was special, it was their first time together and it all had to be perfect.

She stood naked in front of the mirror, looking carefully at her reflection. The breasts were still firm, the areolas large and dark and her nipples hard. Her tummy was smooth and flat, not like when she was 20, but still very good. Her legs were long and shapely, she thought they were her best asset, or maybe he her ass, round and smooth. She stood, looking over her shoulder, rubbing one cheek, thinking of him and then she felt the dampness between her legs, the aching in her breasts. She shook her head I must get ready.

She did her hair, she applied her makeup and stood there naked watching her reflection. She never stood naked at home, but today she was, it was if she were not herself, but someone else. She was someone else, she was his Cookie, his little gurl and all she wanted to do was please him.

The bra and panties were a matching set, pink silk with white lace trim. The blouse was sleeveless and pink, the skirt was mid calf, black and button up the front. She buttoned only to the top of the knee, then looked and opened two more buttons, she struck a pose and the skirt parted to just above mid thigh, she smiled. She completed the outfit with black sandals.

She checked the time his plane should be landing. She paced the room waiting for his call, to let her know he was here, for her to come to him. RING, RING The sound of the phone made her jump, her heart raced as she answered the phone. He was in a taxi headed to the hotel and he wanted her to join him as soon as she could. His voice was even, his words were soothing, he wanted her. She put the phone in its cradle and her legs were wobbly, they would not support her, she was panting, she was excited, she was scared. Her hands shook as she backed the car out of the drive and started toward the hotel by the airport.

Cookie was trembling as she parked the car, she took a deep breath before getting out and walking into the hotel. The lobby was busy as people moved in and about, she was searching for the house phones and nearly jumped when she heard the voice behind her, “You must be Cookie for you are the most beautiful woman in Baltimore.”

She turned to face him, tears streaming down her cheeks, he smiled, handed her a rose and then kissed one tear and then the other. She started to speak and began to cry, he pulled her to him, she felt his arms around her, pulling her to him, holding her, comforting her, then he lifted her chin and kissed. First a soft gentle kiss on her lips, then he pulled her to him, his mouth taking ownership of hers. His tongue exploring, her lips parting for him. Her breathing was coming in gasps, she was his. She began to feel flush, he was kissing her passionately in the lobby of a hotel where everyone could see. He didn’t seem to mind and so she wrapped her arms around his neck feeling safe and secure and loved.

He led her to the elevator. They stepped to back after he pushed his floor and others entered with them. His hand was behind her, he was rubbing her ass, caressing it as they watched the floors light up. Stopping occasionally to let someone off or on, then it was their floor. He led her from the elevator, down the hall and as he opened the door, she felt a panic. This is it, there is no turning back now, I am really going to give myself to this man, all of me, completely and without reservation. She stepped into the room and he followed her in.

Once inside the room he stood looking at her, his hand caressing her cheek, smoothing her hair back from her face, smiling at her, “you my sweet, Cookie, are all that I imagined and more, you are truly beautiful.” Her face lit up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, his hands resting lightly on her waist. When she pulled back, he was smiling, he pushed her to arms length.

“You, my precious little one are special, but we need to be sure of why you are here.”

She was a bit confused, her head tilting to the side as she looked at him.

“Are you my little gurl?”

Her face lit up, “Yes, daddii, I am yours, all yours!”

“And my sweet, what does that mean?”

She took a deep breath, she closed her eyes, she had typed the words so many times over the past months, but now, to say them, was she ready to say it, then to do it. A smile appeared on her face, and turned to a grin, she was floating, yes she was ready. She dropped to her knees in front of him, she held her head high, but kept her eyes down, “You sir are my Master, my daddii, the one who will control me, use me, I am here for you, to please you and to serve you. I give my self freely to you.” There she said it, said out loud and her heart was pounding.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“And you trust me, you know I will not cause you harm or let anyone else cause you harm?”

“Yes, daddii, I trust you completely.”

He smiled, took a seat on the sofa and told her to stand before him. He touched her face, a finger sliding down the cheek, he cupped her chin, tilting her face up to him. His eyes were dancing, his face was glowing and she was happy.

His hands moved to her blouse, he was slowly unbuttoning her blouse and as his fingers touched her skin it shot waves through her. As he slid the blouse off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor she shuddered, she was trembling. He smiled.

He sat in front of her and leaned in close as he reached behind her to unbutton the skirt, his face brushing her belly, his breath hot on her tummy, she closed her eyes, trying desperately to be patient. He pulled the zipper down, let the skirt slip down and asked her to step out of it. She stood before him in her pink.

“My pet, you are coordinated with your colors, aren’t you?”

“Yes sir and today it was just for you.”

His hands slid over her shoulders, his finger traced the bra, her nipples were hard. He let a finger slide over the mound, rubbing it and she moaned. Quickly he unfastened the bra, slid it off and tossed it aside. His hands roamed over her breasts, touching, scratching, then rolling a nipple between his fingers. His tongue tasting one, then the other. His lips covering one, pulling it as he sucked. Her body trembled, she was building to a high. His teeth nipped her on her and she bit her lip. He bit harder and she squealed, it hurt, but in a different way, a nice hurt. And now he was kissing the spot and she was finding it difficult to stand.

His hands slid down over her hips as he kissed her belly, his tongue exploring her naval. He slid his hands down her hips, then one on her inner thigh and when he touched her she felt her legs begin to buckle. His hands slid up, it was resting on her panties.

Looking at her, he said, “Oh my, you are so very wet.”

She could feel the heat rising in her face, she it was he wanted, but still she felt embarrassed. His hands pulled the panties down, helping her to step out of them. Then his hands began moving over her. A finger sliding along the crease, rubbing her running the length of her slit. His fingers now at her opening, spreading her lips, rubbing along the opening. She bit her lip as she moaned.

He slid a finger inside her, pushing in and out slowly. She squeezed her legs tightly together on his hand, then quickly opened them for him. As he probed her she felt her heat rising, she could feel the moisture flowing. As he worked his finger in and out of her pussy, her breath came in gasps, her heart was racing.

He pulled her closer to him, his lips replacing his hand, his tongue now probing her love tunnel. As he pulled her closer he drove his tongue deeper in her, his lips moving over her clit. She pressed against him, driving her pussy into his face, she was so close. Then his hand on her ass, a finger finding the opening, as he pushed in slowly and deeply, his tongue rolled over the clit and she exploded. Wave after wave rolled over her, her juices covering his face, she lost all control and collapsed onto him. His tongue working on her, his fingers probing her, her body trembling at his touch.

He lifted her gently onto his lap and she could taste her juices as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and purred as he held her. He was what she wanted, what she needed, he was fulfilling her needs.

He smiled at her, “Now before I make love to you, I must punish you, I must spank that lovely ass of yours.”

Her eyes clouded over, her mind raced, “but daddii, what have I done to displease you? Tell me and I wont do it again.”

He smiled, “My little one, you have not displeased, me. I just want to take your lovely ass, and make it glow a fiery red before we do more.”

Her face lit up, glowing.

Chapter 2

The Master lifted his little gurl easily in his arms, setting her on the bed as he stood up unbuttoning and removing his shirt. The hair on his chest beginning to gray. He unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and stood facing her, he was now as naked as she.

He stood smiling down at her, when she slipped off the bed, turned her Master around and gently pushed him back onto the bed. She knelt on the floor before him as she ran her hands up his thighs, slowly caressing his legs as she moved higher. Her hands moving over his belly, his cock slowly growing. He watched her intently as she knelt there touching him, but not touching “it”, teasing him. She looked up at him smiling, her lips inches from his now throbbing organ.

Her fingers caressed his chest, she pulled on one of his nipples and as he moaned her tongue slid along the shaft. One slow lick then she sat back, watching him as she used her nail to run it along the shaft. He was moaning reaching for her, but she dared to push his hands away. “No, Master, you can not touch. It is my turn.”

Her hand wrapped around the organ and her lips kissed it, slowly moving up to the tip, then wrapping her tongue around it, then licking the shaft before squeezing one ball in her lips. Her hands moved over him, she was stroking his cock, then rubbing his belly, then pinching a nipple, then stroking his thigh or running a finger along his crease. And her lips moved over his cock, kissing it, sucking it, but never taking it deeply in her mouth.

He watched her, her lovely dark eyes, her pink tongue, the white teeth and in front of all of it was his cock, full, hard and ready for so much more. Then she kissed his tip and pushed down on it, down until it filled her mouth and she rocked back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, her hands squeezing the shaft that did not fit.

He was moaning, he was raising his hips to her, he was trying to drive his cock in and out of her mouth. She told him to be still and she moved over him, her lips slowly sliding down his cock, filling her mouth. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and pushed harder, the cock pushing deeper in her throat, filling her. She could feel the breath stopping, she could feel her throat stretching, she could feel herself gagging and she pulled back. Tears running down her cheeks, she wanted to take him and it hurt, it gagged her, she closed her eyes and pushed down one more time, the cock sliding deeper in her mouth, stretching her throat as it moved deeper, filling her and scaring her, her body trembling as she took him deep down her throat.

He moaned, he pushed deep inside her mouth, just once, then with his hands in her hair, he lifted her head off him, his cock hard and aching as he looked into her eyes, then he pulled her up to him. “You are so beautiful, you are so good, you do not need to finish that my sweet.” And he kissed her, long, deep and passionately.

Her daddii rolled her to one side and slid out from under her and off the bed. He was quickly on the other side of the bed, a scarf in his hands. He was slipping over her wrists, tying them together and then to the far side of the bed. He moved around and positioned her so her ass was at the end of the bed, then he stretched one leg toward the foot of the bed and tied, the other he pulled toward the head and tied it. She lay stretched across the bed, her ass exposed, her cheeks spread wide, her pussy open to him. She was vulnerable, she was his and she smiled, she was truly happy like this.

She heard him moving around and she felt the strap as he spread it out over her cheeks, laying across her, she felt the riding crop as he ran along her foot, up her leg, across her exposed pussy and then he laid it across her back. She felt him rubbing her anus, caressing it, stroking it and she wiggled under his touch. Then she felt slowly insert a butt plug, stretching her, filling her, sliding deep inside. She could feel her moisture develop as he ran something along her slit, pushing it, spreading her lips then sliding it in. Then the low hum, the vibration in her loins. She was moaning as the vibrator stimulated her pussy, feeling the plug in her ass, she was panting she was ready.

He leaned in close, whispering in her ear, “I think I will watch the news, just wait for me and think about what is yet to come.

Chapter 3

The Master put the news on the television, but he wasn’t watching. He was concentrating on his little gurl, his little Cookie. She lay stretched out across the bed, the vibrator on low stimulating her pussy, causing a sensation sure to stimulate the thin walls separating it from the plug in her ass. She lay there her hips moving up and down, her ass wiggling and ever so softly she was moaning.

“Tell me what you want.”

She jumped at the sound of his voice, she felt her vagina muscles contract around the vibrator, “Please daddii, please come to me, punish me, use me, make me yours. OOOOOO please daddii, please.”

He could see the perspiration on her cheeks and on her back, she was excited and hot, even the coolness of the room she was damp. He looked down at her as he took the riding crop from her, running it along her smooth bronze body, down over the buttocks, across the thighs. He took the crop and rubbed the back of her knees and she moaned. He flicked the crop across the tender skin behind the knee and she cried out. He did the same to the other knee.

He ran the crop up inner thighs and her legs twitched, he ran it along the slit between her legs and she pushed back against it. He let it lay on the back of her thigh, then lifting four swift smacks on the back of the thighs. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWW” and tears on her cheek, then soft sobbing as she tried to gain control. He lifted the crop and came down on one cheek, WHACK, and crossing I WHACK, then WHACK, WHACK. Cookie was crying harder now, her one cheek was turning red, it was burning and he watched the marks appear on her lovely dark ass. He took the crop and in rapid succession laid eight smacks on the other cheek. His little gurl was bouncing up and down, her sobs intense, he had not realized how much more painful than the strap.

He removed the butt plug and it came out with a plopping sound. He took the vibrator and turned up the speed as he pushed it in and pulled it out, sure to be touching her clit. She was panting now, her breath coming in gasp, her face flushed and sweat running down her cheeks, she was close so very close.

“Are you ready my sweet Cookie? Are you read to cum for daddii?”

“Yes, daddii, oh yes, I am so close, so close for you, please may I cum?”

Without a word, he pulled the vibe from her pussy, picked up the strap and laid on her, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. She jumped on the bed, and cried out. The strap always sounded so much louder, just the sound was enough to make a girl cry. He used the strap on her ass, moving from cheek to cheek and down onto her thighs. She was sobbing hard, tears streaked her face, her ass moved up and down, both wanting the next blow and trying to escape the wrath.

Then it stopped, his hand cool on her ass, her ass burning his hand as he rubbed fiery cheeks, swollen from the belt and crop. Both hands resting on her cheeks, his fingers pulling the cheeks apart and he was there, she could feel his cock as he pushed it against the opening, stretched by the plug, but still smaller than his cock. The head pushing against her, it was stretching her, she felt the pain, as his hands rested on her hips, then a pull of the hips back and thrust of the cock forward and he drove deep inside her. One swift, throbbing movement and his cock was buried in her ass.

She could feel his balls against her legs, tickling and exciting, only a brief moment before he began to stroke her. He pulled out until just the tip remained in her ass, then pulling her back he rammed it deep in side her. Out and in, out and in, over and over he moved, his tempo increasing with each thrust.

She was crying out, his hand was on her pussy, he was rubbing her clit, she bucked back as much as her restraints would let her. He was close, he was so close, and she was moaning, begging for him to let her cum.

“Now my pet, now”

His body went stiff, he felt his balls tighten and then he was spurting his load deep inside her, and she was crying, moaning as he felt her coming to a climax. His cum filling her ass, running out and down over her cheeks, his finger in her pussy was drenched with her juices. He moved in her making sure he had milked every drop from his cock, rubbing her pussy as he did. Her moans were turning to purrs as he slowed his movement. And soon he was collapsing on her, his cock now limp and hanging between her legs.

She felt her wetness seeping down making the sheets wet, she felt his cum oozing from her ass, running down over her pussy and dripping onto the sheets with her own cum. She felt the wetness beneath her and as he moved she felt the coolness of the room.

12