Cookie Time Again

Story Info
A senior citizen's sweet tooth gets satisfied.
10.3k words
4.68
62.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeked out the window of the door and saw the smiling face of little Julie Anderson, the neighbor girl who lived down the road a piece. She was wearing her scout uniform, and judging by the time of year and the things she was carrying, I knew what the visit was about.

"Hi Julie!" I said as I opened the door. "Cookie time again I'll bet."

"You're right Mr. Hall!" Julie said, giving me a big smile that revealed a set of braces that matched her bright red hair. "Hope you still have a sweet tooth."

"I sure do," I said. "Come on in out of the chill."

I stepped aside and let little Julie in, and as she entered the house I noticed that little Julie wasn't so little anymore. Although she was still as thin as ever she had gotten taller, and was only more a few inches shorter than my 5'9".

I put my arm around Julie in my usual grandfatherly way and escorted her into the kitchen, pulling out a chair and getting her to sit down.

"How about a drink?" I said. "Whiskey? Beer? Ice tea?"

Julie giggled and said she would like a glass of ice tea, so I fetched the pitcher out of the fridge and poured her a tall one before easing down into the chair across the table from her.

I had been buying cookies from the scouts since - heck - since back when Grace was alive - and had a particular preference for those thin mints. These days though, being alone like I had been since Grace passed, I welcomed the company more than the cookies, and ever though the girls probably dreaded having to sit and chat with an old fool like yours truly, I usually bought enough to make it worth their while.

"So Julie," I said as I watched her lift the glass to her lips. "How come you're all alone this year? You always come around with - what's her name - the Evans girl and the other one."

"They quit scouts," Julie said. "They think it's corny. I guess it is but, oh well. Nothing else for me to do."

"Well, I think it's a fun thing to be a part of. If you weren't still in it, were would I get my cookies from?" I told Julie, who did this cute little twitching of her pug nose when she giggled.

"Besides, don't tell anybody but you were always my favorite anyway," I said as I reached over and patted her arm, which seemed to have become even more covered with freckles than ever, and the feel of the long pale down that graced her forearm made me shiver in addition to making me feel guilty.

"So, you're probably going to be entering high school pretty soon, aren't you Julie?" I said.

"College you mean?" Julie asked as she looked at me as if I was senile. "I'm graduating high school soon."

"College? I said. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," Julie said, and as I tried to figure out where the world the time had gone my eyes strayed to Julie's chest, and the tiny swells beneath the sash of her uniform shirt.

"I know I don't look it," Julie said apologetically as she seemed to notice where my eyes went.

"Getting old will happen to you someday, if you live long enough," I told Julie with a grin. "The years go by so fast when you get older. Grace - it seems like last year that she passed away instead of four years ago."

"Five years," Julie said, correcting me, and as I did the math and concluded she was right I shook my head.

"See what I mean?" I said, taking my glasses off and wiping my eyes with my sleeve, getting emotional over Grace as well as loathing the memory lapses that reflected my advancing age. "Oh well. You're only 64 once."

"You don't look 64," Julie said.

"Does that mean I look younger or older?" I kidded.

"Younger silly," Julie said. "My grandfather is 65 and he looks way older than you."

"Poor guy."

"I'm serious," Julie said, her braces gleaming and her freckles glowing on her cheeks. "You always reminded me of the angel in the movie It's A Wonderful Life."

"Clarence?" I said, returning her smile. "Okay. I guess it could be worse. So why am I babbling about me falling apart with a pretty young woman in front of me. The prom must be coming up soon."

"Next month," Julie said without smiling.

"Aren't you going?"

"No," Julie said. "It's - you know, it's kind of expensive. The dress and all."

I was going to offer to buy her a dress. It's only money, and I have a little, but as I looked at her I suspected that the reason she wasn't going wasn't because of the lack of money.

Despite my fondness for Julie, I guess if I looked beyond my tunnel vision, maybe the truth was that Julie wasn't all that attractive. I mean, I thought she was adorable, but I guess you could say that she wasn't what you would call well developed, and maybe the plethora of freckles that seemed to cover all of the pale skin visible to me wasn't every one's cup of tea either. Grace had a lot of freckles, which might have been why I was partial to them.

"Well, I didn't go to any of my proms either," I confessed. "Although if I was in your class this year I would have made an exception to that."

This got Julie laughing again, and the sound of her giggling was infectious. Julie ended up spending the next two hours sitting at my table, telling me about video games, Twilight books, a guy called Justin Beeper or something and a whole lot of other people that I knew nothing about.

She managed to sell me cookies too. Ten boxes of them, and when she asked me what I was going to do with all of them, I told her.

"Eat them, what do you think?" I said. "Maybe if you have time you could come back and help me eat them. You like the thin mints?"

"They're okay, but I like the coconut ones better," Julie confessed.

"In that case, add a box of them to my order," I said, and when Julie thought I was kidding I made it 2 boxes and had her write it down on the form. "That way you have to come back after you deliver them and help me eat them."

"Okay," Julie chirped.

"I'm only kidding," I said. "About having to come back I mean."

"I know, but I will," Julie said. "I have fun talking with you. Maybe you can teach me that game you said you like to play."

Julie was referring to Gin Rummy, but as she spoke I was thinking of another game I used to play a lot when my wife was around. Poor Julie - the sweet thing had no idea what was going through my mind - and that was a good thing.

I was mentally undressing her, imagining I was slipping off that sash and unbuttoning her blouse. I fantasized that her skin was a pale white and that the freckles that were plentiful on her face and arms also were on her shoulders.

Julie's breasts were small, that much I could tell from watching her grow up over the years, but that was fine by me. Pert little handfuls of titty that were probably quite firm, maybe untouched by any of the neighborhood boys. Even fantasizing about them made my cock surge in my trousers.

Did Julie have a hairy pussy? I hated myself for even thinking about it, but that didn't stop me from imagining her with a nice furry muff, a blazing red bush that was so thick that you could hardly see the lips of her sex. Hair was never a problem for me. Gracie had a jungle between her legs, and I used to worship it.

Just then, I realized that I had been stroking Julie's arm all that time, and Julie's expression had changed as her skin got all goose-bumpy and the fine hairs on her arms stood up straight.

"Mr. Hall?" Julie whispered to me as my hand left her arm and slipped underneath the sash of her uniform.

"You're so pretty, honey," I said, cursing myself as my hand squeezed her breast through her blouse and bra.

Even smaller than I had imagined, I mused while kneading Julie's titty through the fabric of her blouse and what felt like a padded bra, but that was fine by me. Even better, while Julie's chest was heaving and her eyes were open as wide as possible, she wasn't stopping me.

I kissed her, all the time knowing that I was going to hell. Julie let me kiss her, and when my tongue pushed into her mouth she even used her own to duel with mine. She was melting in my arms, and all of a sudden I wasn't an old man but 18 like Julie.

My eyes were open while we kissed, and so when I brought her hand down to my crotch I saw her eyes pop open when I put my hand on the bulge. I hadn't been this hard in years, and as I held her hand down on my lap I asked her if she had been with any boys.

"Sort of," Julie mumbled, her breath ragged, and after I coaxed my zipper down I brought Julie's little hand through the open fly and into my boxer shorts.

"Oh!" I groaned when Julie's hand took my cock under my urging, and it was all I could do to keep from cumming right her away when I felt her fingers wrap around it.

"Oh honey," I groaned when I felt her fingers squeeze my cock.

"Your dick is big, isn't it Mr. Hall?" Julie asked me, proving that while she may have been innocent she wasn't all THAT innocent.

"I guess," was all I could say in response, and when I kissed her again Julie kissed me back hard.

My hand, which usually ached with a mild case of arthritis, was doing just fine, and after sliding down the outside of Julie's blouse and deftly undoing a couple of buttons, it slid inside. I nudged the padded harness upward and found her titties every bit as firm as I had suspected.

I felt her nipple stiffen as I massaged the lemon-sized breast, and became aware that Julie had begun to move her hand up and down as best she could given the confines of my clothing. My cock was throbbing, and it seemed like I had been drooling cum because I was all sticky down there.

"We could have more fun if we took off some of these clothes," I suggested, looking at Julie with her blouse hanging open and her bra pulled up to her neck.

"I better not Mr. Hall," Julie said, her pale complexion flushed and her breathing heavy, and she pulled her hand out of my trousers and looked ready to bolt.

"Just some of them?" I asked as I pulled the sash of her uniform off her shoulder and opened the blouse up.

"They're so little," Julie lamented as she looked down at her breasts, the half lemon-sized buds exposed with the most adorable little nipples - no bigger than my own - sitting proudly on the pale titties.

"They aren't that small," I said. "Cute how the freckles stop right there."

My fingers traced the border of where the freckles grew around her breastbone, and it seemed like I could feel her heart beating as her chest heaved.

"Darcy - Darcy Hamilton," Julie said as she watched my wrinkled fingers slide on her shin. "She always makes fun of my boobies because hers are way bigger."

"These will grow," I assured her. "Although they're perfect as they are. Darcy, is she a friend? Do you and her have fun like this? Does she do this to you?"

I slid my hand down and started to gently massage her left breast, and it was clear that Julie would never make it as a poker player, because the way she looked at me after I asked her about her and her friend made it clear that the answer was yes."

"I - I really got to go, Mr. Hall."

"Please honey," I asked, or more accurately, begged. "Just stay for a little while longer. You don't have to touch me any more if you don't want to. Can't blame you for not wanting to touch an ugly old man."

"You're not ugly, Mr. Hall," she insisted with an earnest expression. "I like you lots, it's just that I start feeling funny when I do stuff like this. All tingly inside."

"That's only natural, honey. I feel it too," I assured her. "Just take your blouse off for a minute for me. That's it."

I moved my hands away so she could pull the blouse out from under her skirt, and then she timidly pulled it off her skinny shoulders with the galaxy of freckles that covered them.

"You're so pretty, Julie. I'd love to spend the day counting all of your beautiful freckles," I kidded while she bit her lower lip and lowered her head. "Let's get this harness off too so I can really look at you."

Julie started to reach back to unhook her bra but then decided to just pull it over her head. As she untangled the contraption and got it over her head I caught a glimpse of burnt orange before she lowered her arms again.

"What was that I saw under your arms?" I asked playfully, and Julie giggled and fought off my attempts to raise her arm again. "Let me see."

"No," Julie giggled, pinning her elbows to her sides, and finally relented when she saw I wasn't about to give up. "Omigod, I'm so embarrassed."

"About what?" I said as I grabbed her bony wrist and raised that reed thin arm.

"Haven't shaved in a couple of days," Julie said as her face turned even redder as I exposed her armpit.

At first I thought that Julie had full blownhair under her arms which would have really tripped my trigger, but in fact her underarms had been shaved, just not recently, and the deep pockets of her underarms were coated with a dense burnt-orange-hued stubble.

"You shouldn't shave at all," I said, reaching over to run my index finger up and down her moist armpit, finding the hair much softer than it looked. "I know things are different these days but Grace, back when she was your age, never shaved her armpits. That was back in our hippie days when we used to go to Grateful Dead concerts and stuff."

"You did?" Julie said.

"Sure did," I said as I let Julie lower her arm. "I've got a picture of us back then that I'll dig out someday with me and my ponytail and Grace in her tie-dye tank-top with no bra and hair under her arms, so there's no need to be embarrassed."

"I went a week without shaving once," Julie said, scrunching her face up. "I mean, Kyle Roth in my Civics class has pit hair, but she can get away with it better than me, because I'm just so..."

"Hairy?" I asked, not believing what I was saying. "Down below? Are you really hairy down there?"

"Mr. Hall, I really got to go,"

"I understand, Julie," I said as she yanked her bra back on and got her things together, and after she got her clothes back on and stood up as she did. "You are going to come back with the cookies, aren't you?"

"Of course, Mr. Hall," Julie said, looking briefly at the tent my erection was making in baggy trousers.

"I don't want you to be mad at me, Julie," I said, my voice starting to crack. "I'm sorry for all this. I hope that you never end up like me, alone and lonely and starving for affection."

I was getting emotional, but it was more because I was afraid of Julie going home and telling her mother what went on here. I mean, Julie was of legal age and all, but this whole thing getting around town would make my already miserable life even worse.

"I'm not mad, Mr. Hall," Julie said. "I'm scared. Scared of myself. I like you a lot, and when you said those things about me you made me fell all..."

"Tingly?" I finished for her, and she nodded.

"Well, it was all true," I said. "Outside of my Grace, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever touched."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, and when my boner grazed her hip it was accidental. Julie smiled and went to the door, but as her hand touched the knob she stopped and looked back at me.

"I - I'll stay a little while longer."

***

What was I doing stepping out of my boxer shorts in my bedroom? Our bedroom, since the pictures of Grace were still there everywhere you looked and made it seem like in some ways she was still around.

What would Grace think of me at this moment? Good question. She might not think much of me, even though she wasn't one of the pious holier-than-thou types, but I could always lean back on one of the last things she told me before she passed.

"You don't sit around the house and mope after I'm gone," Grace had said when we had stopped pretending that the end wasn't near for her. "You find yourself somebody to spend time with."

I'm sure that she was definitely not thinking of little Julie Anderson when she said that. NOT little, I kept telling myself. I was only a couple of inches taller than her and she was old enough to vote, even if she didn't look it.

When Julie had decided to stay, we had a talk out in the living room, and all I did was listen and nod. Now I was climbing onto the bed, naked as the day I was born, waiting for Julie to come out of the bathroom.

Would she be naked? I didn't know, although I would love to see all of her. All we were going to do was fool around. Julie had made that clear out in the living room.

I heard the bathroom door open, and then Julie came into the bedroom. She closed the door behind her and walked toward the bed. She was fully clothed but was pulling her blouse off as she got near me, and she had taken the bra off before she joined me. She looked so precious.

Julie gave me a nervous smile as she got onto the bed and knelt at my lip, looking with trepidation at my now flaccid cock as she took a deep breath before reaching down and lifting it off my thigh.

I exhaled loudly as she pulled on it gently before beginning to massage it, taking a great deal of interest in my foreskin as she retracted it a few times. Maybe she had never seen an uncircumcised one before, I wondered, but she did take delight in playing with it.

I had lost the erection I had before, but I had every confidence that it would return, and not just because I could gaze at Julie's perky titties just a couple of feet away. It was the way Julie was handling my genitals, which was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

Her tiny fingers kneaded the rubbery flesh almost like it was dough, rubbing me in the spot between the base of my cock and my balls and then like a flutist working her hands all the way up to the tip before going back down.

I was getting a hand job, but until I became fully erect it had none of the usual characteristics of one. Even when I got hard, her hands weren't jacking me off so much as coaxing and pulling on me with both hands, milking me with exaggerated motions while staring open mouthed at what she was doing.

Was she trying to tease me? Trying to keep me on the brink of orgasm? I don't think so, but there I was for what seemed like forever, writhing on the sheets as Julie pulled and stroked my cock in between squeezing my balls.

"That's nice Julie," I sighed while I watched Julie's hands in action. "You do this so well. I'm guessing you've done this before."

"I did this to a few boys," Julie replied, taking delight in working my foreskin up and down the head of my cock while biting her lower lip studiously. "Theirs weren't nearly as big as yours though. Yours is awesome."

It wasn't that hot in the room, but I was dripping with sweat from head to toe, and Julie's forehead was beaded with sweat. At one point Julie asked me if I was alright, probably because I looked like I was having a stroke or something, grabbing at the sheets while I tried to will my orgasm to arrive.

Then it came. My eyes got blurry but I could see well enough to witness myself ejaculating like I hadn't done in decades, the first spurt flying up in the air as my entire body felt like an electric charge went through it.

I came and came and came, and even though I was probably done ejaculating it still felt like I was. Beside me, Julie had let out an "Oh!" when I first came, but never stopped pulling on my cock with a wild-eyed look on her face.

My cock went limp quickly after that, but Julie kept playing with it, although now her touch had become gentle like she had been in the beginning. I was looking up at the ceiling while catching my breath, but was still looking at Julie out of the corner of my eye.

She seemed to be making sure I wasn't watching when she brought her right hand up off of my cock and licked a rope of my seed off of the back of her fingers. I pretended I didn't see it, although I thought it was so cute a gesture, and then she was gone, returning in a moment with a wet and warm cloth which she used to give me an intimate cleaning.