Cookies & Beer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bends over and lies into him as he shoots inside of her, reveling in how his cock pulses and throbs with each volley of restrained semen. "Fill my cunt with your rich seed," she fantasizes, her thin fingers tracing around his nipples.

Mercifully, Mathew's orgasm comes to a graceful end, his cock still buried to the hilt inside of Connie. His hands drift northward and rest along her lower back.

The two lie together for just a moment, catching their breath. Connie leans over and tenderly kisses Mathew on his open mouth. He returns the kiss in kind.

She slides off of Mathew and takes a hold of his slowly deflating cock. She studies the condom, the reservoir bulging with Mathew's semen.

"You had a lot saved up, Mathew," she says, lightly squeezing the bubble.

"Yeah," he says plainly. "Is there a waste basket in your bathroom?" he asks her.

"Yup. Just wrap it in toilet paper please," she requests, as she falls back to the bed.

Mathew climbs to his feet. His body bounces with each step, as if he had been in the world's worst elevator for ten minutes.

About a half an hour later, after both had showered and put on some level of clothing, they lie in bed. Mathew's breath smells of mouthwash and cigarettes, having had a triumphant smoke on the covered patio just minutes prior.

"So, it's okay to sleep over on one of these things?" he asks playfully, putting his arms behind his head, comforter up to his armpits.

"Yes! It's okay to sleep over!" she laughs, jumping back into his nook. "Goodnight," she says, sugared into his ear.

After only a few minutes, the pair falls asleep.

The rain comes to a halt in the early morning hours. By daybreak, the sky has cleared, and sunlight starts to strain into through the window. Mathew had slept soundly through the night, but now begins to awaken, a tickling emanating from his inner thighs.

His foot kicks out in response. The tickling is relaxed by a massage. This rubbing runs back and forth, up and down his inner thighs, each time getting closer, and closer to his groin.

He moans, sleepiness starting to fade away. He recognizes those massaging tools as hands. These soft, compact hands reach his crotch. The active fingers and thumbs hold at his heavy testicles, massaging them, and rolling them around his sack. His cock, well used only hours prior, springs to life, pulsing as it rises in his stretching cotton boxer briefs. Those skilful hands wrap around his member, pumping it slowly. One hand works with the next, holding it like a club and slapping it into the other hand.

For a moment, as his eyes begin to flicker, and another groan escapes his lips, the hands move outside of his shorts. His fly pulled to one side, he feels his cock escaping into the cool air of the room.

Well-manicured fingernails scratch against the crown of his proud erection. Finally, he opens his eyes, finding a giddy Connie kneeling between his legs, her shoulders low and her bum perched behind her. Her loose sleep shirt rolls up, exposing her soft lower back. Her miniscule sleeping shorts detail the contours of the ass that Mathew now enjoys most.

"Good morning," he greets, shirtless, his knuckles rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning. I thought that I would repay the favor from last night," she mentions. With this, she closes her eyes and trails her soft tongue on the underside of his head, taking a moment to sharpen it and tease with well-aimed licks across his frenulum.

Mathew curls his toes in excitement and straightens them quickly. "Don't let me stop you, " he says, propping a second pillow behind his head, allowing him to look down at her with ease.

Flattening her tongue against him, she sways her tongue from side to side, looking up into his sleepy eyes. Gathering saliva in the back of mouth, she pauses, before sinking her supple lips over the head.

Bringing her mouth back off of his member, she leaves a silky layer of saliva over the top of his cock. Her other hand slides up, and starts to quickly and gently stroke the saliva into his glans. His legs involuntary twitch, his knees rubbing against hers. She giggles, watching him squirm so delightfully.

"Don't worry. I'll stop teasing you. Maybe," she jokes. Connie drops her head back, and begins to suck with intensity. She starts slowly at first, timing her strokes with her sucklings. Her free hand reaches to the fly and tugs hard, fishing Mathew's balls out of his briefs. One hand now rolls his sensitive, robin egg sized balls, as the other also complements her hungry mouth.

Her endless black hair drapes in front of her, tickling Mathew's thighs and stomach. More importantly, it blocks his gaze. He gently takes the expanse of her hair in his right hand, and holds it off to the side. She pushes back his erection, pressing it to his stomach.

She rolls the pads of her fingers over the top of his shaft as she ducks below, noisily taking his dangling testicles into her mouth. Connie sucks and then spits out his balls, leaving them slick and satisfied. She leers up into Mathew's closed eyes, smiling through his gonads.

"You didn't want to repay the favor. You just wanted to show off," he chortles through ragged breaths.

"Maybe," she says. Pointing his tool back towards her mouth, she dives back down, sucking faster on his fuckstick. Connie leaves all of her saliva on his cock. Trails drip down to her busy hand, giving her the lubrication to stroke Mathew with endless, hard, and quick strokes. She bobs her head up and down, diving deeper and deeper onto his cock, moaning with pleasure each time the tip strikes her throat. Mathew's sloppy balls wave up and down into the gray cotton.

"My God, that's good. You're going to make me cum," he groans, a hotness forming between his testicles. The warmth begins to overtake him, and his hands grip her silky hair tighter.

After she responds to his statement with a moan and increased vigor, her grip becomes a blur, and her mouth now sucking the crown of his organ. Connie milks him for his seed, slithering her tongue around his thick flesh. Her wrist pumps her fist along his slick rod.

He leans his head back, air whistling through his gritted teeth. His ass cheeks flex against the mattress, raising his body off of the bed. Connie stares up at him through determined eyes, awaiting his pearly cum.

He whimpers and croaks, as semen bubbles up his shaft, and floods into Connie's waiting mouth. She shuts her eyes, focusing on the taste of his mild semen. She swallows as much as she can, pleasantly surprised with his taste. A few spurts of his cum catch her off guard, and leaks out, coating the corners of her mouth.

His orgasm subsides, and he falls back in the bed. His heart pounds quickly, finally slowing down after a few deep, swift breaths. Connie, meanwhile, hops back to her feet, and heads towards the bathroom.

"Thank you," she says, shutting the bathroom door behind her. Mathew, meanwhile, works to regain his breath after starting his day in the best of ways. He looks over to the clock, and sees that it is already ten in the morning. He looks around the room, trying to remember where the rest of his clothes are located, not caring to pick them up the night before.

Many minutes later, Mathew stands in the living room with Connie, readying their goodbyes. Connie remains undressed and ready to spend a day of resting and study. Mathew readies himself for another night at the restaurant, along with a long bar story from his roommate.

"So, would you like to do this again?" she asks him, one hand pressed against the arm of the couch, and the other on her hip.

"Wait?! You mean like...date?" he asks, confused once more.

"Oh no, no, no! Just...have fun again? I think we both know we don't have time for a relationship," she adamantly states.

"I have to agree. But I like this new thing. This whole sex thing without commitment could work for me right now," he says, cutting the air with his hand as he verbalizes his response. The two agree with an exchange of nods. Mathew rocks on his heels, and then to the balls of his feet. "Anyhow, I really should be going. I'll talk to ya later?" he asks.

"Sure," she says through happy eyes. They both lean in, and deliver a peck to the lips. Mathew grabs his umbrella, opens the door, and leaves Connie. Happily, she leaps onto the couch and grabs a cookie, thrown into the fridge after their fun the night before.

Outside, an extra spring can be found in Mathew's step. As he reaches his car, he realizes that no matter what else happens, it's been a good day.