Cookies & Cream Ch. 02

Story Info
After practicing on banana, virgin wants to try a real deal!
8.9k words
9.7k
4

Part 2 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Banana"

The first thing I saw when the sun's light peeked through all three windows in the east wall was my pillow with my hand pressing on it. I think I dreamed about John being there after the all-nighter of love making. My hand then went lower and felt something soft. It was velvet like in my fingers, and goes right through my fingers. When someone groaned beneath me, that's when I found out I was not alone."

"Kendra?" Rosa asked, feeling my hand down her caramel cheek. "Girl...what just happened?" That question popped into my head. What did happen that night? I remembered thinking about a man...and I thought of him all night. And then Yuki and Rosa came in...and that's when it hit me. The three of us had sex!

It started with soft, sensual kisses from one girl to the next. Each woman had a different taste. Yuki's is like butterscotch cakes with strawberries. Rosa's is like an éclair with chocolate pudding in the center. They both felt very soft, particularly their ass cheeks. The sounds of their voices when they moan were contagious.

It felt strange to cup both their boobs. They're both very squeezable. Of course, they both squeezed my coconut sized chi-chis. Damn, why are they so grabby? I did suppose it was in our nature to touch a lot of things when in bed. We even touched ourselves and each other. It is quite impossible to know what part we didn't touch that night.

You know what I tried, but vowed I wouldn't? Licking a woman's pussy. I tried two of them. I don't think I was ashamed when I confessed all this to John later (actually he was tickled pink when I told him this). Truth be told, I never knew when to stop licking. I swirled inside Yuki, I lashed inside Rosa, and both licked mine. It felt quite weird at first, but then I enjoyed it.

Then there was something Rosa did that surprised Yuki and I; she loves to perform rim jobs. Well, that part was quite understandably uncomfortable. As Yuki and I were on our fours, giving that Columbian born gal our asses, all I could think of is I hope I don't fart on her face. I held Yuki's hand before we both came for Rosa, screaming our heads off. Rosa also made a mess when both of us got her back by sucking both her breasts and fingering her fast.

So, when I got my memories back in a flutter to what happened, I groaned. "Rosa, Yuki...we just had a threesome."

"What?" Yuki blinked and looked around my room, now alerted. She looked at our naked bodies and made a tiny yelp. She tried to stand, but our legs were entangled, making all of us fall off the bed, sheets and all. Oh man, talk about a big, painful mess. That was when I heard a knock on the door.

"Kendra?" A familiar male voice carried throughout the cabin. "Are you awake?"

"Oh boy," I groaned, stumbling to stand and limped out of the room, my two best buds following me. "Kendra," Rosa said to me, "Who's the knocker-up that's knocking at the door?"

"That would be John?"

"Who's John?"

"That guy in my sexual fantasy."

"That's him?" Yuki asked excitedly. "When are you going to tell us about him?"

"Well, I was hoping to tell you two this before we passed out, but you how that song and dance goes!"

We were all very prepared for our guest when I opened to the cabin's front door where John waited. "Hey Kendra, you reme- "

John stopped at mid-sentence, assuming he was stunned by my glowing face I showed to him. Should I blame him? My dark brown skin isn't much to see. Not too many people like dark skin like mine. Of course, it was compared to milk chocolate, meaning my skin was delicious to the eye. Perhaps I was appealing to him.

"Hey John," I smiled at him, waving at him with a tiny blush on my face. "Yuki, Rosa, this is John, the guy I saw yesterday afternoon."

"Hey," my friends said shyly, going behind me. I swayed my hips a little, pretending to be flirtatious. "We are almost ready for breakfast. Do you want to come on in and wait?"

John's mouth was open, but no words came out of him. I wanted to come out there and give him a big hug just to feel his warmth then. Let me be honest...I just wanted to touch him. That was until he responded to me, "I, uh...I'd rather not."

"Really? You really don't want to come in and look around the place?"

"Oh, I would love that!" He gave me a nervous laugh and swung his big arm behind his head. "It's just...well...I just want you to be dressed first."

"Oh, of course," I said to him, my smile widening and my chest pluming out so profoundly. "You are really sweet John to let us get out of our jammies to put on our outfits."

"What jammies?"

"Well, I have on my-" I stopped. Before I said which jammies I have on me, I felt my chest...my bare chest. My hands moved down and felt my bare behind and front. Then I looked down. You know that nightmare you sometimes have when you're naked in public? Well, this one was just a living nightmare for me.

I made a short scream of embarrassment and ran to my bedroom, followed by Yuki who covered herself as they hid in their rooms. Rosa just stood there and grinned, leaning at the post, about to open the door. "Hey." That was her opening statement before I yanked her ear and led back to the bedroom.

Boy, did I make a hissy fit at myself as I hopped around the room, looking for any decent pair of panties I could find. There was a pair with two lace stripes across the cotton section. Good enough. After the underwear, everything else was grand to choose. A nice pair of khakis and a nice cotton blue tank top that is not showing most of my cleavage would suffice it.

I walked out of my room, brushing that little naked revealing off my shoulder. When I saw John entering the cabin, he was still blushing. "Look John, let me apologize-"

"Oh no, no..." He laughed softly with his head down, but his green eyes looking straight at me. "Don't ever apologize to letting me see you naked. I, uh...really liked that wake up call."

"You really did like what you saw, didn't you?" Rosa asked with a smug look on her face. "Damn, Kendra, looks like he's one helluva keeper!"

"Rosa!"

"What? He loves your curves...your chocolate curves with a savvy sway you..." She quickly whispered to me, "you seducing vixen!" Rosa gave John a wink and dashed to the door. Yuki blushed as she covered her soft breasts despite wearing her favorite green top and jean shorts. "John looks so handsome. Still I prefer the art man Rosa and I saw yesterday."

"You hear that, Kendra?" Rosa turned back to me with a coy face. "Yuki is so into Artman, she can't take John away from you. He's that sexy to her. Still..." She whispered to me and gave me a smirk. "I still think we would prefer being naked with John." I blushed as she put on her favorite sneakers.

"So anyway, where we goin'?" Rosa asked honey brown curls to her shoulders bounced as she turned to us. Her stance made her look like she was ready for the day. Her caramel skin shone as the morning sun hit her shoulders. Her dazzling smile gave me an impression she liked my new attraction. That and she was looking forward for some action.

"Well, we are going to the Cookies & Cream diner. Charles is making breakfast." John remarked as Yuki sulked from that little mistake. She looked at John with a blush and made a sigh. "Seems like a good idea."

"You saw Charles?" I asked John.

"Sure did. I always like the man. He's rather tall and scrawny, but he's also honest and never afraid of saying his point view of the world."

After a few more minutes of preparation, the four of us went across the dirt trail and went to the diner. We talked a bit while we walked on the dirt, asking questions about each other. I told him about my upbringing and my family (a set of parents and an older brother). He told me he came here before with his buds when he finished his first year in college. Rosa and Yuki walked behind us, the former then kept patting John's rear. He was rather embarrassed when he told me.

"It means she likes you." I said with a smile. "If she doesn't, she would grab you by the shoulder and toss you." John looked back at Rosa and she grinned, hugging him from behind while we walked. She commented how firm his back was. "Oh yeah, I could sleep on his back all night long...damn, Yuki, you are missing out!"

Yuki simply blushed we reached the diner where a few more clients were present to see nature. John looked around and noticed his friends arrived quickly. "Oh, there they are." He sighed, turning back to me. "My friends just had their breakfast already. I told them to wait."

"John!" A guy yelled with a box of food in his hand. "We got you your usual burrito!" The man who said it was tall and his hair was green. Rosa looked at the three and was interested in a flash. "Who are those hotties?"

John laughed. "Those are my friends from AM college. That tall guy with the green hair is Kevin. The guy with a lime-blonde bun is Karl. The short one with the purple locks is Saul. They are supposed to meet me here with you guys, but for some reason they just exited the building and had their breakfast!"

"It's all right, John," I said, rubbing his shoulder. "I'll meet them after I had breakfast with the girls."

"Shame they didn't want to wait to know us." Rosa said with her arms folded under her boobs. "We could have discussed about a lot of stuff. They look so interesting."

"Are you staring at their faces?" Yuki asked Rosa with a suspicious look on her face. She saw Rosa's pervy expression and was going to drool. However, Rosa snapped out of it and laughed. "Come on, Yuki! I always look at their faces first!"

"Why don't you join the boys and catch you on the field. I'll be right on the field and play."

John gave me a grin. "Really? Can you handle such strong sturdy men from Texas?"

"I won't get daunted by the muscles." I answered with a grin, rubbing my hip on his. He gave me a peck on my cheek and waved to me as he walked over to his friends. His face turned surprised as his fellow friends gawked at him. "What?? Why are your mouths wide open like that?"

"You dog!" Karl said, elbowing John with on the side. "You scored with three girls at once, didn't you?"

"What? No!" John shouted in defense. Saul just chuckled and made a holler. "That's why you were late for an hour! The girls grabbed you and you had your wand casting spells all over their cabin, you naughty wizard!"

"It wasn't like that, Saul!" John blushed, becoming irritated at their juvenile quips. "They just took a while to get ready. They were...naked."

"NAKED??" The lads laughed and fell on the ground. Their stomachs ached from laughter before standing back up again. Kevin hugged his shoulder, his eyes beaming. "Dude! You're so lucky! You got to see naked girls!" He turned and saw Rosa who waved at them before looking at a new batch of tourists arriving. "Hey...that girl with the blue tank...she's part of a sorority."

"And how do you know that?" John asked aloofly. Kevin shook his head. "Dude! Look at her tank! It has Greek letters! It stands for "Eta Lambda Phi! You just 'befriended' some of the sorority girls already?"

"Already? Wait, what do you mean already?"

"Didn't you see a bus that came in the camp earlier? There was this huge blue bus with a flag on top and there were the hottest girls you ever saw!"

Oh yes, Keven was right. The girls of Eta Lambda Phi arrived at Camp Hattawata to our surprise. A few of them my girls and I knew right away. The first one was a short girl with orange braided hair and big violet eyes. She looked over to the field where she noticed a few players in their grundies were already walking away to practice soccer, most of whom talked to John about us probably. John never told me about their talk.

"Hannah?" Rosa said, seeing the two braids. The girls turned to us and made a huge smile. "Rosa! Yuki! Kendra!" She ran to us and gave us our sorority hug and chanted our chant so that no one else could hear it. Well, that's our good friend from Iowa for ya. Once she receives a secret, she will keep it until her grave. "Golly, you came here too? Amelia, Pam, Brie and the rest of gals will be thrilled!"

"Wait!" Yuki said, flipping her dyed golden hair, "you mean the rest of the sorority are here??"

"Yeah! We took our bus to gather here. We thought it'll be better than that smelly van we took last year. Didn't you see a pamphlet in your dorm before you left?"

"Well Yuki, Rosa and I thought of the trip on our own. Tell me, why are you all here?"

Hannah looked around the campground and pulled my blouse close to her five-foot body. "Well, you see, our leader, Pam, is hosting Katie's 21st birthday for winning first place at the sorority games last spring term. And um...I really shouldn't be telling you this, but...what Katie wants for her birthday is to have her first time here."

"What??"

Hannah shushed me, waving her hands. "Please, not a peep about this."

"You mean to tell me Katie 'the explorer of sexapade' Muller is really a virgin? How did you find out about that?"

"Well...it was awkward to find out...she was making a noise...and I knocked on her door to see if everything is all right...I walked in her room and I saw her with a tiny dildo."

I busted out laughing. Sorry if I made a scene, but I had to let that surprise hilarity out of my system. Rosa and Yuki turned to me and wanted to know what Hannah told me. I didn't say a word, but Hannah's blush all over her face gave them both a big hint.

"Oh!!!" Rosa made an O shape in her mouth, her fingers gripping on her purse strap. "She told you something big! Come on, Hannah, spill, what did you tell Kendra that made her laugh so hard?"

"I'm not saying it again! It's just too embarrassing!"

"Another hint!" Yuki shouted, her alabaster face brightened. "You have some dirt on someone and that someone told you to keep it under wraps."

"Katie didn't even see me-"

"Katie?!"

"Who's Katie?" An English man yelled from inside the diner. We looked at the doors and a tall man with salt and pepper hair came out of the place. He took a big whiff of fresh air and exhaled. "Ah, good, warm late spring air. Ah, John, you're back. And with a harem! Kudos for you, mate!"

We simply blushed at the tall man as John cleared his throat. (Since when did John come back??) "Ah...girls, this is Charles Mersfield, the owner of Cookies & Cream."

"Co-owner, son, co-owner." The man corrected John, scratching his red tipped nose. "My little bird and I bought the place together and seen the place grow so popular for... Over twenty years.

Thinking about making a second store in Miami...or Tampa. Maybe Orlando. Can't decide right now. Ah, listen to me blabbing like me wife, who the bloody hell is Katie?"

"She's one of the girls of our sorority, Mr. Mersfield." Yuki said with a cute smile.

"Sorority? This wouldn't be the Eta Lambda Phi, would it?"

The four of us nodded as John watched in amazement. The man made an enlightened face. "I see! And let me guess who this Katie is. Is she this flighty one with the square glasses, long pink hair, dark blue eyes, a little mole next to her right eye, an oval shaped head, big titties, narrow hips and an ass like a rolling knoll?"

"That would be Katie." Rosa admitted.

"Blimey, she's that virgin who claimed to fook every football player in her Sophomore year!"

Hannah and I opened our jaws as Yuki and Rosa started to laugh twice as hard. "That little liar!" I heard Yuki cry. "She-she told us so many stories about how she lost her virginity to her prom date...oh my God! She boasted about the time she grabbed our running back after the homecoming game and did it in the shower room for six hours!"

"Big lie!" Charles exclaimed. "She just told you this bunkum story so she could put you lot down." Charles squinted his blue eyes and shook his head. "Well, no, maybe not put you down. Maybe want to swap some good stories with you just to boost her ego. Besides, men don't really last that long. Six hours, certainly not! Now if she said six minutes, that sounds more appropriate."

"Charles, nothing from your potty mouth sounds appropriate!"

"Oi, Emma, c'mon, we have adults here! They can handle bombs!"

"Not the bombs you had for me last night!" Emma opened the door and looked at us. She brightened her face and smiled. "Kendra! It's nice to see you again! I see you met my husband, Charles. Now, don't mind him with his colorful language."

"We...we heard worse." That was partially true. We do hear and speak some cursed words, but very seldom we do hear professors speak them. I do suppose when it comes to the outdoors when there's very little inhabitants, it's free game.

Emma gestured us to come inside. "Come on in! Charles's help is just beginning to make some omelets."

She opened the door for us and we stepped inside the chilled room. I was so thankful I had my khakis on me; the room was chilly! Emma rushed to the air conditioner and switched to low. "I swear, if one of the kids turned down the temp one more time... Anyway, Kendra, tell me who your friends are."

As we sat down, I introduced Yuki, Rosa and Hannah to Emma. She nodded and smiled as she shook each of the girls' hand. "I'm so glad to see new faces here! Welcome to Cookies & Cream, ladies. Now what can I do for you four?"

"Omelets sounds really good, M'am," Hannah said politely. "I'll have a western omelet with extra 'shrooms."

"Ooh, someone loves the fun fungus. Girl, you are adorbs! Okay, what would you like on the side?"

"Ooh, a cantaloupe bowl looks great! And so does home fries!"

"Awesome! Rosa?"

"The spiciest item in the place with hash browns and wheat toast."

"Oh, that'll be the jalapeño omelet with pepper jack. You'll like it. Yuki?"

"I would like a veggie omelet with gluten free pumpkin muffin."

"Oooh...you are one brave soul. You must be allergic to flour."

"Wow! Yeah!"

"Kendra?"

"How about a ham and bacon omelet with extra cheddar, white toast with grape jelly, golden hash browns, a fruit bowl and a stack of chocolate chip pancakes."

The order gave the woman a second turn. "Damn! You really are hungry, Kendra! What's the occasion?"

Rosa tapped Emma's side and whispered to her, "Kendra has a really fast metabolism. Plus, she's helping John with soccer practice. She told us on his way here."

"Oh John? You mean that nice young man with his soccer pals? Oh Kendra, he's a good one. He cannot stop talking about you since he joined the others last evening. Karl, Percy and Kevin are so jealous. Plus Saul couldn't stop bragging he'd be John's best man in the wedding! Oh, here I go again. I'll have your orders all ready in a jiff, plus a round of orange juice."

It sounded very good. A few minutes of waiting, Charles brought out two plates of eggs and bacon to Becky and Jessica at the next booth. "Here ya are, loves. The lovebird special just for you."

"Aww," the two women blushed and started eating. "You're too much, Charles!"

"Don't mention it, dears, or me wife will let me have it. Oi! Tony! How are the omelets coming?"

The tall man walked quickly to the kitchen, making the four of us curious. We gestured Emma to come over to our booth. Rosa patted an available space for her sit with them so she could ask her in person. "Not to be a busybody, Emma, but who is Tony?"

"Oh! Tony's one of my son's friends from Europe. He is hired by Charles and me to help him to be a chef. He loves to cook, and Charles could use someone with his skill and patience with a passion for food."

"Oh my! So he's Italian?"

"Well..."

"Mrs. Mersfield, the orders are ready!"

"Oh yes! Uh Tony, why don't you come over and give the orders to the customers?"