Cookies & Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt it." Miel pointed out, brushing her long brown hair with her fingers. "If Heather's yelling didn't scare him away, then the long session would bore him and forget the project. It's late, so he might have gone home by now."

"We don't know the psychiatric profile on him!" Lisa made a disgruntled sigh. "We need to keep on our toes from this point onward. You never know where that guy would strike."

"Knock knock!" The girls leaped out of fright, preparing to fight when a young girl with red hair and round glasses entered to place with her arms full of books. She walked to the glass coffee table where the other girls sighed with relief. "Dina, don't scare us like that. We thought you were the Flasher!"

"Oh Kachina, you're a silly goose! Now why would I flash in front of you?" Dina was considered a book smart girl in the sorority class. Sure, she knew most things, but she did lack the knowledge of modern-day news. At five-foot-six, the young Salt Lake City native had her nose in academic books since high school. Despite her Mormon background, her favorite study was Mythological Epics. This time, it was the Pre-Columbus natives' stories that got the blue-green eyed girl's attention.

"I checked out a few books from the library. The head librarian is very nice. She'd let me come in and stay all day today."

The girls looked at a pile of old books with tattered, dusty covers on them. "A few?" Tabby asked the red-haired girl. "Dina, this is one book shelf! How did you carry them home by yourself??"

"Oh, I have someone guide me to the cabin in case I trip. He's a young man from Belgium who is studying to be a Mythology professor in Brussels." A man entered the room with a thin mustache and his hair braided and a shade of autumn rose. He had a streaked scar on his right cheek and his clothes looked worn and wrinkled. His tanned skin was taut and toned. His light green eyes looked at the circle as he smiled and waved. "Good evening, mes amis. I am Jules Bassinette, one of the residents of this beautiful campground."

His accent was heavy and his voice was deep. Theresa shivered from her spine as he talked further about the latest discovery. "Now...about this Flasher...it appears to me we have, what you call, 'Le Peeping Tom'. If he would come and wanted to blackmail anybody, he would have gone over to the manager, not you. Of course, this is not the case. He probably wanted to take a picture of such activities so he could remember them."

"Oh great," Lisa said sarcastically, wiggling her hips, "We got ourselves a scrapbook keeper! He might have a huge album titled 'Camp Hattawata's sexy days' with people doing..." she couldn't say the rest of the sentence and shivered. "And the four of us are part of it!"

"That's right!" Willa shouted with realization in her dark eyes. "There was a flash of light while were in the shower the other day! That was the Flasher taking a picture of us!"

"What were you doing in the shower hall?" Tabby asked Miel. The latter girl blushed and looked down. "Maybe another time, Tabby. Let's just say the ice cream did it."

"Got it." Tabby zipped her lips, not saying another word. That got Jules intrigued. "Eh, what is this? Ice cream? What has ice cream got to do with the situation?"

The others blushed scarlet, looking around...at least most of them did that. Tony snapped his fingers and unhooked his bag. Inside the bag was a bronze pint bin of ice cream, curtesy of Cookies & Cream diner/parlor. "Oh yeah, Emma wanted me to give the bin to the future Mr. and Mrs. Cobb.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
PaulplaysPaulplaysabout 6 years ago
Delicious Flavors

Holy crap! Intensely erotic fun with Kendra riding on top of John...and Tony with the three women! I want ice cream! And an orgasm!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Alone in the Train Becky learns the hard way on her commute home from work.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Finding Myself Pt. 01 A shy woman stays with her naturist aunt. How will she cope?in Erotic Couplings
Doppelgänger To reclaim her life, Angela is forced to become a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Palau Palsu: Love For Sale Can you buy back a lost love?in Novels and Novellas
The Devil's Pact Pt. 01 A young man makes a pact with the devil to gain mind-control.in Mind Control
More Stories