Cookies & Cream Ch. 04

Story Info
Married couple finally getting it on!
6.2k words
7.5k
2

Part 4 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Éclair"

Bliss. That's all I could describe my embrace with my lover beneath me. Total bliss. I slept like baby in a secured crib, not caring about my surroundings except what I'm sleeping on...my John. I really didn't want to wake up from this heavenly sleep...except there was a scent of bacon. How strange...if bacon was cooking, then someone was cooking them.

"Good morning!" A voice shouted above our heads. I just realized morning after sex is a big pain in the ass! In my case, if it was good sex, it's a pain in the pussy. And dammit! That was excellent sex! I didn't want to know who said those joyful words at us. I just want go back to cuddle John...maybe even go to round two in about twenty minutes.

"Raise and shine you lovebirds!" Hannah said, opening my eyelid. "It's morning. You two must have been asleep for more than eight hours. The four only slept half as that and we woke up cheerful!"

I looked around and noticed behind Hannah was a bare ass hanging out in front of a stove. The last thing I ever want to see the morning after having sex with a man is another man's naked ass. That and...naked women with their tits close to me. Did I just wake up in the middle of a Turkish bath? This is a nature camp, not a nudist resort.

"Hannah, why are you guys...naked?" I asked her as John groaned from his sleep. Hannah grinned and made a squeak. "Well, we wanted to try that position Tony came up with last night. That got the three of us so excited! We're doing it just after breakfast."

Tony made a blush with a modest giggle. "Oh, nudity is quite common in the Netherlands. We always have nudists beaches every summer. I like to see the girls being liberated from clothes."

"I bet you do." I grinned. I looked down and noticed a nice blue blanket around us. "Who covered us with this?"

"My idea." Hannah said, cuddling with Tony's back. "I thought you two would be cold from the breeze. So I brought my warm blanket from my cabin to put on you."

"Aww," I just had to smile from that warm gesture. "Isn't that very nice of you."

"Yeah," Rosa said, sitting on the end chair to watch Tony cook the eggs. "That's before Tony made that favorite position we had."

"It isn't much," Tony confessed, gesturing Hannah to put bread in the toaster. "I just put Rosa and Yuki's legs on my shoulders, spread them and put their pussies on my bobber sideways. At the same time, I just place little Hannah in front of me and stimulate her little button with my head."

My eyes boggled from this visual. "Isn't that a bit complicated for the four of you to try such a feat?"

"Tony is a man to try something new." Yuki complimented. "And my leg was fine resting on his broad shoulders."

"We took yoga," Rosa added. "So we could adjust ourselves quite nicely on his shoulders."

That grinning woman just wanted to say that to my face just to get back at me for not joining her at one of her yoga sessions last year. Sorry, sister, but I had to study for one of my psychology exams. What's your excuse, girly? Course, I can't say that to her face since she was generous helping out making breakfast. Her task is to make cinnamon buns. She looked back to Tony, rubbing his rosy ass gleefully as she looked at the oven. "The buns are almost done, sweet cakes." One look at the yellow apron and she just went curious and wanted to peek.

"Rosa!" Hannah slapped the Columbian's hand before she grabbed the yellow cloth. The Iowa girl hugged Tony's legs to defend him. "Can't you see he's cooking us our meals? If you open the apron and just go mouth crazy on him, he'll be so distracted, he'll forget all about cooking!"

Rosa pouted her huge lips. "But I'm in the mood for Dutch sausage!"

Hannah quietly groaned and leaned closer to her friend. "I want Dutch sausage too. My legs are just quivering for his tasty..."

Yuki only giggled and looked back into her sketchbook. "Yes, this experience has given me plenty of inspiration. I need to see that guy again to...give me more details."

"Wait," I said, turning to the dreamed-out girl. "You found your guy again? That art guy you told me about?"

"Oh yes, last evening. His name is Christopher Stanton, and I think he will see me. Oh, I do hope so."

"Aww Yuki," Hannah and Tony responded, feeling very passionate for her. Rosa took a slice of bacon and nibbled on it. "You're really falling for the guy."

"Yeah. Oh, I can't wait to see him again. Maybe we can hang out today and exchange each other's drawings. Meep! What's that?"

John slowly stirred up and scratched his head. He groaned deeply and opened his deep green eyes. "Wow, what a crazy dream. What do I smell that's so delicious?" Ding

"Buns are done!" Rosa cried. Tony stepped out of the way as the girl opened the small white oven door. Hannah handed Rosa an oven mitt and kissed Rosa while she took out the cinnamon buns out of the oven. Tony took the fried strips of bacon and put the big red plate of it to the table. There were some covered dishes already as I heard the toast popping out of the toaster.

John and I looked up at the already set table and the dishes were filled with cooked diced potatoes, scrambled eggs, golden brown toast and now bacon. With Rosa putting the hot buns on the table, Tony clapped his hands. "All righty! Time to eat!"

John blinked his now alerted eyes as he saw my naked friends sitting around the dining table. He turned to me. "Your friends sure are liberating people aren't they?"

"It's a recent trend." I confessed, covering my breasts. I shook my raven hair and said to the others, "If it's okay with you, I think I'll dress myself before I eat."

"Me too," John said as we both stood on the floor. I staggered a little, but after a minute I walked as normal as I could. John picked up his tossed clothes in the corner of the kitchen and we went to my bedroom to change. As we started to dress, we both shared glances and smiles. I felt giddy as I found a nice purple blouse and put it on me. I turned to John as he was putting on his jeans short through his boxers.

"I uh...I hope I wasn't too wild last night with you."

John laughed and gave me my red heart panties. "You were awesome. I think I will enjoy a woman on top more often."

As I slide a new pair of panties on me, I leaned over to him. "So...if we decide to try the experiment again, will you have me on top?"

"I do think we ought to take turns," the man put on his red shirt back on as he responded. "Let me take you here in the bedroom later this evening."

"Can't wait!" I grinned, holding his hands and kissed his lips softly. "For now, I'm starving!"

"So am I. I'm so glad your friend made cinnamon buns." John took me hand and exited the bedroom. As we did, there was a door slam right at Yuki's room. We looked at the door oddly as we walked through the doorway. As we re-entered the kitchen, the gang was gone. John and I shook our heads and laughed at our horny gang as we sat down on the plush blue seats and ate our homemade breakfast in peace.

As we cleared away the dishes twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. On the front porch was a well-dressed man with a silver square cut Afro and a bushy mustache. He also wore a golden cross brooch on his left light tan jacket pocket. Under his arm was a big Bible. His chocolate hands were behind his back and he made a welcoming smile at the two of us.

"Good morning, fine people," he said to us. He grinned to see the two of us being warm to him. "I am a friend of the Merfields, Pastor Alfred Samuel. I want to welcome the both of you to my sermon outside if that's okay."

"Of course you can, Pastor." I said immediately. I was absolutely happy to see a pastor around here. Perhaps he would boost out some morality and this service of his would be exciting. John just grinned and nodded with me. "It would be great to hear a sermon."

"I'm glad to hear it, young lady. What is your name? We do need to know one another since I assume you're going to stay here all summer."

"You're right. I'm Kendra Robbins. This is my new friend John."

"John Higgins. It's really nice to meet you, Pastor." John stepped down the steps and shook the pastor's welcoming hand. The pastor laughed joyously. "Well, Son, it's so good to meet new people, I am. I do hope you're excited about learning the word of Jesus Christ."

"Oh God, take me! Take me right now!!" Came a shrill inside the house. I made a face as John looked down and shook his head. I replied, "Well, someone around here is." I made a big smile, trying to cover up the moral boo-boo. The pastor snapped his fingers. "Oh, that reminds me! I need to ask Emma for a pint of eggnog ice cream for my faithful wife Ruth. The Lord wants us to make a miracle."

Ah yes, I said as I went into the cabin to round up the lust brigade, we all need a miracle around here.

The sermon was very wonderful. The sun shined brightly as the pastor taught about the parables Jesus Himself made in His day. We sang hymns that seemed healthy to our lungs. Pastor Samuel even mentioned about answered prayers, such as a child almost at a deathbed becoming a hundred percent healthy the next day. Amen, Pastor. Amen.

After the sermon, we headed our separate ways to do more of our explorations. Some went to the fields to exercise. Some went to the lake to soak in the Florida sun. Some went to the nature trail to see brightly colored birds and butterflies. Others, like me, were hungry. Thank goodness the owners of "Cookies & Cream" decided to open its doors just after the sermon.

Man, the place was packed! Course, with the place being packed, meeting people is my silver lining. I finally got to meet Sumie the genius seamstress from her own warehouse. Sumie Aohana is a seamstress from Okinawa. She is over five-foot-tall, wears a purple ponytail, eyes mahogany color, lips full and pink and a bust many guys would die to grope. She makes grade-A costumes so defined and distinguished, History itself would be jealous. I happen to sneak a peek at her i-Phone and her pics of a few costumes she just made. Totally outrageous were the first words that popped into my head.

The next person I met was a friend of Emma's since childhood. Her name is Eleanor Bearsly. This forty something woman was, as some called her, a spinster. Her body would fool everyone with perky bosom, a slightly chubby waist and a raised booty even white boys would holler. Her hair was long, curly and bronze with some orange highlights. Plus, her caramel skin is so tight, you would never know she was forty. Her only reason for being single was simply she hasn't found anyone challenging. Her main love is the Bible.

Sweet Eleanor was talking about how good the pastor was that morning to Emma just as she sat down with Sumie. "You know that parable about the olive trees was absolutely thrilling! I do think the dried-up olive tree is referred to the Middle East not having God in their lives."

"They do, Elle," Emma said to her friend, making milkshakes to the newcomers. "It's just that those poor people are not progressive enough about human thought. God is very progressive. He gives us knowledge and the drive to pursue our deeper understanding about His creation. Course, that's just my say. I'm not going to even go there. Amanda and Melissa, here are your milkshakes, dears."

The two girls thanked the good waitress and sipped their tasty drinks as Emma came back to the counter with her best friends. I gave my sorority sisters a couple of high-fives and a soft 'hi' as they exited the door. "I do think the Pastor was very fantastic. I always love how he admits he is a sinner like the rest of us."

"Do you think his prayer about you two being prosperous might come to light as he proclaimed, Emma?" Sumie asked softly. "He did say God talked to him these last couple of years. And he told me just after the sermon that this would be the year for you and Charles."

Emma chuckled. "That would be nice, hon. If everything goes through, Charles and I might open another diner at the end of the summer."

The women freaked a little. This was stunning news. Eleanor just clapped her hands like a little kid. "Emma! I'm so happy for you!" Her voice was high and soft, but it cracked in the middle of her sentence. "Oh Emma, you think you'll have another diner? Your ice cream will be hitting the news if you do that."

"Elle."

"I can see it, Ems. 'In our top story, a local diner and ice cream parlor is the talk of the towns in Lake county. The ice cream guarantee to help you lose weight is the popular item. Sixty thousand pints sold in an hour. Customers claim they are very satisfied with the product.'"

Emma kept herself from laughing from that last part. She figured she would keep the reason to herself. "Elle, you have a good natured heart. Don't ever change. Anyway, we're meeting with the bank manager and her estate financier tomorrow morning. The people say they are really good with their work. I just hope they will approve our loan."

Sumie looked at the moving doors at the corner of her eye. There was a couple with metropolitan business attire coming in the retro diner. The man was tall and slightly muscular, pale face, but his oval face was smelt with sexiness. Even his smug lips charmed some of the women as he shook his long brown ponytail. The woman was smaller wearing a red suit. She was peach skinned, petite stature, with short bouncy red hair and eyes so icy she could turn anyone frozen just by glancing alone.

"Emma?" The woman asked sternly in her Georgia drawl. The co-owner snapped her head. The woman walked to the counter putting down her brown briefcase. "You remember me talking to you and Charles a few days ago, correct?"

Emma's big brown eyes just went bigger. "Megan? Megan Harper?"

"Ah, yes, you do remember. You must forgive me for coming in at your inconvenience. From what my clients have told me, your business is worth my attention. I figured I should see this for myself. My partner is also curious, aren't you, Reginald?"

"It is an odd request from my esteemed partners in the estate business. My co-worker Pauline raved about your delicious ice cream when she ordered her pints during the Fourth of July parties. I'm not particularly fond of dairy myself, mind you dear, but I want to rate your other items. That is if you want to take our orders."

I would think that Emma would be intimidated by a Harvard Graduate. With his Bostonian well distinguished nature and a first class attitude. You'd think country girls like Emma would be boiling. Not Emma. She grinned away genially and took out two menus under the counter. "Most certainly, Mr. Harper. Let me seat you in a private booth."

When she led the couple to the corner booth, she saw Tony coming out of the back hallway with Rosa and Yuki beside him and Hannah hugging him from behind. Charles sensed trouble was afoot because he walked over and stood next to Emma as the foursome walked passed the booth. Both owners' faces paled when Rosa commented about Tony's services being top notched for a rookie fry cook.

"Aww, Rosa, being a cook is what I aimed to be. If I keep cooking like this, I will be great."

"Well, to us, you're already great." Yuki slapped Tony's ass as the three girls walked to the exit. Hannah turned around and waved to Tony. "I hope you can serve us dinner later on."

"Oh yeah, I can serve you three personally when work is over. You can count on it."

When the girls left, Tony turned around and headed back to the kitchen. Reginald, feeling facetious, smirked at the lad as he passed the booth to head back. "Excuse me, boy," he said loudly with a mischievous smile. Charles groaned as the boy rushed over to the booth. "Are you a server here as well as a fry cook?"

"Well, I guess serving comes with the hospitality territory. I do aim to please, sir."

"I see. Do tell me, boy, where did you serve the three girls?" The owners eyed their fry cook, seeing if he could lie through this one. What Tony came up with was a dinger. "Well, I served them in the Executive room just within the hall over yonder."

"An Executive room?" Megan asked, her blue eyes no longer on the menu. "Charles, your wife just sat us to the furthest booth for privacy and yet those three girls were seated in a private room out back."

"It's new, Mrs. Harper, and the girls are daughters of entrepreneurs." Charles blushed and smiled at the bank manager. The woman snapped to the confused fry cook. "Young man, what did you serve the three girls?"

"Oh, I served them shrimp cocktails."

That lie was partially true as far as the owners were concerned. The booth couple exchanged looks and turned back to their menus. "Well, Charles," Reginald said, looking at the thick bind menu, "you really have a vast variety of food, and shrimp cocktail is among the appetizers section. The shrimp you are serving must be huge."

Charles laughed and hugged the fry cook. "When it comes to food, we have the freshest of the fresh. I ask for nothing else, and Tony knows that!"

When Tony nodded from his boss's words, Megan closed the menu. "Excellent. For my appetizer, I want mushroom puffs and a chef salad. If I'm still hungry, I would like some shrimp and, on a side,, Julian fried potatoes." Emma took the menu from the smirking woman as she turned to Reginald who just closed his. "My stomach isn't so big with appetizers sadly. I will just have a thick slice of black diamond steak medium well done on the side of okra."

"You heard 'em, Tony, go to Nathanial and Raymond and get cracking." Then he slapped on the boy's back hard, and he regretted doing that. Tony lost his balance and miraculously landed right between Mrs. Harper's supple breasts. She sat there with an open mouth and her eyes staring at the boy who tried to pull his head out of them. She let a scream as Tony pulled out his head and dashed into the kitchen with a red face.

Charles made a little giggle and turned back to Reginald. "Please don't be angry with the lad. He's a good kid. He's just...clumsy. I'm very sure this won't be a result of one those going to bed angry nights."

Reginald slanted his head to the male co-owner. "I really haven't a judgement on this. In fact, that's the first time Megan had some something rowdy on her."

"Reginald!" Megan cried quietly, covering her breasts and her young face blushed. Charles and Emma were puzzled, staring at the couple. The owners slowly walked away, trying to figure out their dilemma. "Charles, I don't wanna be a busybody, but I really want to know about their situation."

The hubby laughed. "I know what the problem is, darlin'. Those two are married...and they haven't hit the sack." That gave the wife a double take. Charles shrugged and held his wife's shoulder. "Hey, they're both shy. I can tell. Maybe we could uh...help those two out, eh? I wonder if this wife is a fan of ice cream?"

"Oh, she has a favorite flavor, hon. I asked her while I was in her office. It's Éclair."

"Good girl, Duckie. Go make that as if the French made it themselves. Oh...and dear, this is a special occasion. Better put it in a pint tin." He ended the brief meeting with a huge slap on her bubble butt. She yelped and went into her parlor section and make the pastries as the man walked to the kitchen to check out the orders.

The rest of the time after the incident was awkwardly silent. The food was served, the clients ate and gave the embarrassed owners a decent tip for their troubles. Before they left the diner, Emma gave the couple a pint of their good homemade ice cream as a gesture of good intentions. Megan Harper looked closely at the label of the small pint tin. It was labeled "Éclair."

Later that evening, Megan sat on the table in the hotel room, watching the local news. There, the anchor discussed about their senator was let go from prison that morning. He was charged with sexual assault by a twenty-one-year-old female three years prior. Now, the charges were dropped. The senator looked like he would never harm anyone, not even a fly. To her eyes, that "innocent" man was nothing more than one of satin's perverted minions.

12