Cookies & Cream Ch. 06

Story Info
Innocent picnic turns into wild passion!
8.3k words
6k
3

Part 6 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blueberry"

Before we proceed with our response with Peter's rash decision, let us back track to a couple hours earlier. After Peter left with the girls, the rest of the team decided to take a break. Some wanted to hang out around the main camp and meet new people. My friends who watched us had plans for lunch. Yuki was meeting with Chris and discuss the work of Vincent Van Gogh. Hannah wanted to catch up with her sorority best friend named Leda and introduced her to Tony. And Rosa? Well, she was one unpredictable piece of work. She would probably go watch two men kissing (that's one of her little fetishes).

"Looks like it's just you and me, Kendra," John implied, walking along side with me. I nodded with a smile as I brushed my bangs away from my eyes. "Yep. My friends got their own things. We should do ours."

"Okay...what would you-"

Before he even asked me what I wanted to do, I answered him with a little teasing by sliding my hand on his thigh. He took the hint and chuckled. He then leaned to my ear and whispered to me, "I take it we're skipping lunch, aren't we?"

"I think so. So, what exactly is your idea?"

My man smirked. "My cabin is vacant. Let's go there and create some fireworks."

Boy, I wanted him so bad! His cabin wasn't very far from mine; it was only a couple of cabins down. He and his two friends rented it for the summer since this place was great for soccer practice. It was a small wood cabin with six rooms, his bedroom at the far end of the hall. I found his place far better than...at least it smells more like citrus than...well sex.

When we came inside, we started to kiss deeply, rushing to take each other's clothes off and tossed them everywhere. When we reached to our underwear, we tumbled on the ground with me on my back as we kiss on the floor. We skipped foreplay since we were entirely too horny for that. Was it nerve-wracking? Maybe, but then again, I enjoyed his company so far. Once his boxers and my panties were off, it was go time!

He spread my legs and pulled them over his shoulders as he started to pound me nice and deep. My yearning pussy begged him to take me like this forever, making me weak and whimper endlessly. I was pulling my hair at this rate and he simply chuckled from my reactions to his method of thrusts.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?" He asked me softly, rubbing my soft breasts with his fingers, his thick rod reaching to the very light of my tunnel, making me cry. "John, I'm weakening here! I can't move!"

"Oh, but you are..." He squeezed my chocolate breasts as he kept moving above me, my toes curling and my slender back arching like mad. "Your body is heavily reacting to my pelvic moves, love. Your boobs are just bouncing. Did I mention your boobs are beautiful?"

"John...just shove them! Okay? I want you to make me crave for your hot, sexy mouth of yours!" At that point of our polished oak floor escapade, I made a whoopee mess from his thrusting. God, it must have been a tidal wave in my pussy, because when the juices crashed, it just pushed his hard member right out of me. Dammit, he was too good!

"Aww Kendra," he smiled as he leaned down on top of me and started to suck my tender breasts. "You came for me."

"And I will again, baby," I confessed to him, my hand stroking his thick, dark hair and feeling my first bead of sweat on my forehead. I felt my breath shaking as he pulled one of my nipples with his teeth. I wanted to jump out of my skin every time he used his teeth to tease me entirely. He put his ear on my chest and rubbed it between my boobs. That is so cute...he was trying to motorboat my boobs with his ear. Ha! Kidding! He listened to my heart...now that was so sweet to me.

"Babe," he said to me before coming up to see me face to face. "Have you tried a position called doggy?"

I squinted at him. "I have tried it with my former boyfriend." I said to him when he put his mound between my legs. "It wasn't any fun because I didn't see his face. Plus, he was in me for four seconds before he just made a whimper and said, 'Damn, girl, that was hot! You got me all tired and...' Then when I turned around, I saw him on his bed asleep."

John made a scornful face at me, but nodded. "I guess your first time wasn't your fantasy at all, huh?"

"I couldn't even feel it. I could feel his legs move, but his cock..." I just shook my head. "It's like he didn't pay any attention to Biology."

"I get that. A lot of boys tend to giggle about girls no matter what age they are. Until they had their intimacy with his potential partner, all they could fantasize is their penis into a hole...which one, they could care less. Even I had my giggle fits every time I see a girl naked in one of my dad's secret magazine stashes."

I laughed softly at that last one. "I bet you feel very different now that you have someone to let you show you her nude self."

"Heh, and I'm happy that you're being pleasured." He sat back up on his knees, putting his hard rod back inside me. "Care to finish?"

"And have your hot cream in me, baby?" I asked as sit up and hold on to his back, slightly running along his spine. "You like how I move, don't you?"

"It's my favorite part." He said as I start to move on his rod and straddled on him. "Having a girl move and let her boobs bouncing, who doesn't want to see a woman on top?"

I wanted to answer him with a ratio of human sexuality, but he is having his moment. Plus, with me sitting on his lap rocking along, he wouldn't care if he was wrong? He was being pleasured now by me. And wow, his cock just got hotter with every thrust I made. I made so many moans that afternoon. So...many...moans!

I fell on my elbows and kept pushing, his sweaty hand caught my ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly as he grunted. I could feel myself cumming, my hot pussy wrapping around him tightly as I slammed on his lap hard. He gripped my hips from moving any further, grunting deeply as he splashed his own cum inside me. I just made a soft scream from that. Soft because my voice was just too weak from moaning too much. I breathed hard as fe fell on top of me, gripping my hands with his own.

"Do you feel good, Kendra?" He asked me, lowering his hands to my boobs and stimulated them. I grinned and softly giggled. "Babe, you gave me the best time today. I wish we can stay here and fuck all afternoon."

"Me too, love." John, my John, he is such a gentlemen. He took my hand and kissed it gently. He smiled at me and hold me close to him, letting be on top of him and I simply sighed. "We need to go back to the field soon."

"How soon, Babe?"

"Oh...about a half an hour. We still have time to talk...and tease each other. That'll give us something to look forward to tonight."

I most certainly agreed. We talked for a while when we were on the oak floor, mostly about our families. It turned out, my lover was the youngest of the three brothers from east Houston. His parents came from a long line of ranching, and the older brothers along with John helped them with the cows. He didn't go into detail what they did to them, but I have a general idea it had something to do with beef.

And me? I grew up in Atlanta with my mom and stepdad and my older brother. My father was a postal worker and went to all kinds of routes. Oh, he always came home and told us many of his daily adventures, and he brought home treats from his customers. My mother worked as a party decorator, mostly for upper class. Those people gave her big bucks for decorating for all sorts of events. I giggled when I thought of her decorating for my future wedding.

"Well," I said, sitting up and straightened my glossy hair. "Do you think we should head back?"

"We should have a head start." He agreed, helping me stand. "Here, babe, let's stretch a bit. It'll help strengthen our legs."

I did struggle to stretch at first, but after a while, my legs no longer felt like jello. I'm actually glad I was with John at this time. It wasn't just the sex I enjoyed with him. It was the fact that we spent time together and getting to know him better that made my own heart jump. Think about it, my dears. Sex is hot, but isn't it hotter when the sex is with someone really close to you?

When we got back to the field, we met up with the other guys who just began practicing. Carl was the first man to greet us and he gave John a fist bump and me a nice hug. He asked us if we had a good lunch. I felt cheated there, and so did John. Maybe he and I should have eaten something. A decent amount of protein to start for the day. Luckily for us both, John had a bag of trail mix in his pocket. When Carl turned around and talked with the other guys, we both gobbled the trail mix and our stomachs were somewhat satisfied.

"Hey!" Miguel pointed at his pal as Peter returned with his two clingy birds around him. "Look who's back?"

"Better statement is who just scored?" Kevin laughed as he went up and greeted the tall Russian. "Hey man! You ready to practice again?"

"Da," Peter replied, holding his girls tightly, "but before I do, meet Amanda and Melissa. John, Kendra, guys, meet your new defense players."

Now, there were some mixed reactions to Peter's decision. Knowing how well those two were, I welcomed them openly. However, John's friends weren't very keen with the new players. "Ah, oh no," Kevin cried, shoving Peter away. "You're telling us you made those two team players just because they had free time playing with your balls? That is just whack, Pete!"

"Kevin!" John said sternly, "If Peter said they're good with defense, then those two need to prove it." He picked up a blue soccer ball and handed over to me. "Whiters, Mumford, go to that goal post next to the pier. Robins, try to kick this to the goal."

"Who's the goalie?"

"Dibs!" Miguel answered, running to the post. I twirled the ball with my fingertips as I walked to the green field. I dropped the ball and crouched with my knees staring at the two girls. They focused on the ball like I was to the goal. A few moments into the preparation, I kicked the ball and moved.

When I moved to reach the rolling ball, both women ran toward it and Amanda kicked the ball from the side while Melissa kicked it across the field. Damn, those two were great...with kicking. The running, they didn't seem to know when to stop running. When I looked at the ball flying passed my face, Amanda knocked me to the ground a she tumbled on top of me. I couldn't help but notice as she tried to pull herself up, her hand squeezed on my breast. Perhaps I was imaging things, but we she looked at me, I think we both blushed from this incident. The boys didn't help at all!

"John!" Miguel yelled, pointing to Amanda and I as we struggled to stand, "We got some boob action here!"

"We have eyes, Miguel!" Carl cried out, his own light green eyes rolling. "Not all of us are very immature just watching." When Carl rushed to the field to help us out, Jessica and Becky walked from the nature trail and watched the boys in laughter. "Well hey, guys!" Becky shouted, waving at John. "How is practice going?"

"Just accepting two new players," John blushed as the female players and I walked back from the field with red flushes on our faces...and a hand shaped grass stain on my left chest part of the shirt. Jessica and Becky giggled. "Oh...someone got a bit too carried away." Jess said whimsically. She rubbed her partner's hip. "You know, Becky and I used to tease each other in gym while we were in college. Remember, Becky?"

"Oh yeah, I tackled her during basketball and I sneak a little pinch on her nipple before I stood and helped her."

"And during the shower," Jessica replied, now rubbing her partner's tiny round ass, "I would go behind her and play with her hot and sweaty...Oh! Hi, newcomers!"

I was so glad Hannah came along with a picnic basket and her best roomie friend. I might like girls as much as boys, but I didn't want to hear those two talking about their sex lives...at least not at the time. Hannah waved softly as the new girl blushed and replied, "Hey guys. I see you are taking a little break from practice."

"About finished with our break, Leda," I blushed. I then smiled as Hannah hugged me. "Hey, you, what have you got there?"

"Oh," Hannah piped, holding her sun stained picnic basket she made, "Since its Memorial Day, I decided to bring up my family tradition by having a picnic in the woods. Leda likes the idea and so she's joining me. Um...have you seen Tony by any chance? Leda wants to see him since I talked a lot about him. Plus..." She opened her basket and showed my pint tin with a label "Blueberry" on top with noteworthy font. "She wants to know him better."

"Meeting and...knowing," I said awkwardly. "A bit soon, don't you think?" Oh, what the hell was I thinking?? I barely know John and two days ago, we made love in the kitchen! "But then again, I suppose knowing a person that sweeps people away with his cute personality could make such a day like this so wonderful."

"What do you mean by that?" Becky asked, sneaking up on me from behind. Jessica grabbed her arm and whacked the back of her head. "Becky, don't pry into people's business! It's really a filthy habit!"

"I'm sorry." Becky pouted. "I'm a bit paranoid since I saw that flash of light last night."

"That flash of light was probably a car's headlights, baby." Jessica wiped her partner's tear and rubbed her hot, puffy cheeks. Kevin awed at the girls and showed his toothy grin. The tall, brawny man with sand skin swayed his shoulders and rubbed his long fingering hands together. "That is so nice...now make up with a kiss."

I was kind enough to pulled him away from the couple before they hopped him. "Don't even think about it, Kevin!"

"Aww, come on, Kendra! I don't expect them to take off their clothes and perform an act of 'Zanna, Don't!'" The man laughed for a minute while we watched with sterner looks. Leda Swanson was the only girl who just stood there with a puzzled appearance. She was taller than her best friend (5'7) with long, bushy brown hair in a ponytail, olive green eyes and her skin was already darkened to a gold cream. Her curves were hourglass with her hips slightly bigger than her Apple boobs. "So, what is 'Zannadot?'"

"I don't know." Hannah replied, taking her hand, and started to skip with her. "Kendra, if Tony strides by, tell him we are going to eat next to the willow beside the lake!"

"Sure thing, Hannah. Oh, do watch out for water moccasins!"

Hannah shivered from the little warning I gave her. "W-Water moccasins?"

"Yeah, John said those snakes could sneak in anywhere near the water."

"Uh...well, we will just steer clear from the lake and head to firmer ground...any rattlesnakes?"

"No, girl, Bill told us he always double checks the grounds every four hours. Told some dude the other morning."

"Okay!" And off went the two girls on their way to the picnic grounds. Before we decided to practice officially, Emma and Charles came out of the diner, telling us they were holding the barbecue at the fire pit. They also wanted to share their happiness with us that night with an announcement. It would be an honor with their presence absolutely. They also cheered for us when we finally got to practice (Charles spectated our practice rather than cheered...which made poor Emma embarrassed).

Meanwhile, within the main picnic grounds, Yuki enjoyed her time with her art man, Chris. She ate his special lunch he made for both. She nibbled on his roast pheasant and mixed vegetables as her new love described the works of Van Gogh and the inspirations behind it. She was quite keen of his soothing voice as he pinpointed the strokes of the varieties of blues and yellows of "The Starry Skies".

"Such profound marks of lights surrounding the stars, do you see? I do believe it represents hope even the unexpected."

"Oh?" Yuki cried, looking at the printed painting of the dark sky with bright stars at the dark blue area. "How remarkable. And Chris, do you think these trees represent his inner emotions swaying through anger and misery?"

Chris pondered about his new companion's opinion. "Oh my, you might be on to something. And...you are probably right! By the time he painted this, he was absolutely frustrated that his art career isn't taking off like it should. Plus, with the sudden nervous breakdowns, that caused him to an early grave. How unfortunate the earth lost someone so talented?"

"I agree, Dear. If he received the help he needed, he would have lived through the twentieth century in ripe old age of...say eighty-seven. Look! Look at this heavenly object...did Van Gogh capture Venus?"

"Oh, he might have captured Venus the star," Chris said, stroking Yuki's warm cheek. "But I have captured the stunning doppelgänger of Venus." His comment made Yuki blush as he opened his basket and brought a pint tin of butterscotch. And the woman was in delight when Chris asked her, "Isn't butterscotch your favorite flavor?"

"How did you know that?"

"I asked that eccentric co-owner for one, which was quite a coincidence. I enjoy the taste of butterscotch. I decide to try this dairy delicacy myself since I know this was made naturally."

Yuki went all giddy and opened the lid, sniffing the familiar aroma. "Oh..." She stuck out her tongue with ecstasy, her eyes distant from this world. She looked at her new interest a moment so he wouldn't grow concern. "Chris, you know how to make women happy."

He held her close gently, kissing her hand. "My dear, you are my only lady to please. I hope...we can please each other." He blushed and turned his head. Yuki chuckled and placed his hand on hers. "There's nothing to be timid. We can please other...like Venus and Mars in the Silver age."

He turned back to her, his brown eyes brightened as she leaned up to kiss him, as he tilted his head to give her his lips, there was a shout behind him. "Big brother! I have the book from that library you requested!"

"Drat!" Chris cringed, standing back and turned to the smaller boy with thick, square rimmed glasses. The boy had spiky black hair with a slight case of acne on his sunburnt face. His eyes were the same color as Chris. He carried a thick book under his scrawny arm. The title was called, "The Life of Vermeer." "Hello, McKenzie. The library wasn't as limited as I thought. I suppose this camp does have sponsors. Will you be joining us, Brother?"

McKenzie chuckled at the idea. "I don't think your new friend would approve. Besides, I need to go back. There's a section of Mythology I want to check. Might take me an hour or two...maybe more...Well, I'll see you later!"

When the young man left the table, Yuki looked at him as he tripped over a rock and scattered away into the forest. She turned to her man and asked, "Who is he?"

"Oh, he's my younger brother...a wet blanket if you may. He's a bit of a book fan, but through the glasses and the zits, he's a nice fellow."

"Well, he's cute...course he's not as cute as you are of course." She giggled as she picked up the tin. "Now about our little treat..."

McKenzie ran in the forest, looking for that library. When he found the dark wooden cabin with the oak sign "library" in the front, he made a joyous call and sprinted to the steps. However, something caught his brown eye. He cocked his odd egg shaped head to see what he overlooked. There, on the ground were two girls, looking so odd. It looked like they were waiting for someone...but losing their composure.

The young lad leaped a thought into his mind, and a crazy one at that. Perhaps he should go to the place with the plaid blanket and introduced himself. Wait, no! I can't do that! I'm too awkward looking! What if they don't like me? Maybe I should just go in the library and just forget even thinking that.