Cookies & Cream Ch. 07

Story Info
Nude chase in camp, and sexy shower after.
9k words
6.3k
4

Part 7 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mango"

The morning after the holiday was absolute hell! When I woke up, I found out I had sap all over my hair and therefore it was over my sheets and pillowcase. I took a shower with frigid water and ended up shivering and the goop in my hair dangled at the edge of my hair. Yuki then barged into the shower, crying because she lost her favorite pen in the woods. Then Rosa jumped in and told me she made a tiff with Katie. If that wasn't enough, Melissa dropped by and told us the Rhoda Beta Mu girls were present in the campground.

"Nah-uh!" I told her when the other sisters of our sorority sisters walked to the cabin's porch. I could see the news of our adversary already spread. "Are you serious?"

"Amanda and I saw the Maroon marks on their cheeks with our very eyes. And Katie...she's our Paul Revere."

"Did you make her become one?"

"No," Amanda replied, her arms folded from the chilled air, "she volunteered. She made a remark, 'Enemy in the land, I knock once, twice if they are near.' Then she did this." She put her fist on my door and knocked twice hard. I made an "irk" face when I noticed her knuckles were crimson red. "Trust me, it worked in our house every time the Rho Beta Mus was about to prank us."

That was indeed a case, our sorority adversaries were quite known for their pranks and clever thinking process. Some of the girls were even technological geniuses, making cameras for a fraternity to see our panties. However, we never have gotten angry...oh no, we got even. Katie was the one who suggested to cleverly "steal" their maroon and Amber gowns and replaced them with white and light blue (our sorority colors). Oh, the gowns were still theirs...we just took them and bleached them and dyed the gowns to our colors. I truly have a feeling we shall have ours when the fall term starts.

"Right," Katie cried, smiling widely at her deed. "Pam, we have all the sisters here, excluding the graduates of course."

Pam Harrison stood erect with her bouncy golden blonde hair hanging around her rose pink eyes. She crunched on her tootsie pop as she stared at us. She adjusted her thick knees and her grapefruit chest perked as she spoke to us. "Our adversaries, I hear, are at Camp Hattawata. Our question just how many are there?"

"As far as we know, Pam," Amanda raised her hand, "there are seven of them. They must have known about this place the same time as us."

"Do you think it's possible they're going to prank us this summer?" Hannah asked. "I have this sinking feeling they might do something sneaky."

"I doubt they would do something like that, Hannah," Rosa said. She crossed her legs and thought happily. "If these perras want to enjoy their summer, let 'em! We will not provoke them."

"I have to agree with sister Rosa," I said calmly to Pam. "The girls seem genially here for pure, unadulterated fun. If we let the adversarial instincts meddle with their fun, they might in turn ruin ours. So it's best we should behave like our jolly selves and give them an olive branch."

Pam thought for a moment, scratching her pointing chin and tapping her French polished nails on the coffee table. "Sister Kendra, Sister Rosa, you have made a valid point. The college adversarial sorority is for school participation only. Outside our university is another matter. We should respect them like they are our own sisters no matter how much some of you dislike the idea."

Katie voiced out her dislike with the Rho Beta Mu. "It's like making mice sharing a cheese wheel with rats! I'm sorry, but there is a reason we shouldn't mix with them. They started this war back in the sixties when they gassed our predecessors with an incapacitating agent. Make friends with them if you want, sisters, but as for me, I will not trust them until they admit their wrongdoings to us!"

At the same time as were in our meeting, the Rho Beta Mu sisters were discussing about how they found out we were there. One of the sisters was Lisa Cree. She was stout and petite, curly blonde hair in Afro buns, flawless brown skin, a cute face and a white set of teeth. She put her hands on her chubby hips and made pout of doubt about our reasons for being here. "Girls, those Eta Lambda Phi girls are going to be up to something while we're here. I sure can feel it."

"Lisa, don't be hard on them." Her older sister Cassandra piped in. She was taller than her sister, her bronze hair straight and her gold eyes hardened. "I know they have faults during our university bouts, but this is outside our 'battle front'. If they are here to have fun, then hell we can't stop them from doing so."

"And if they decide to prank us?" Asked another Rho sister with sinister thought in her head. Cassandra turned her triangular head. "We will do nothing. It's just like that incident when those sisters took our predecessors' panties and put them on display in an art gallery in 1971. Did we set revenge on them? To our dismay, our sisters of the past did. I don't know about you, but somehow we need to be mature and cast our bouts aside. As far as this vacation goes, this is a truce."

Some of the sisters scowled at the idea. A Brazilian native, Kachina Guerra, folded her arms and her melons squished from the pressure. The Brazilian in question was adorable, peach skinned with hot pink hair in a short bob, green eyes and lips thick as Vermont syrup. "As long as they don't go to my objective, I see no problem."

"Oh?" One of the sisters grinned. She was a long haired brunette with a side bun. A sweetheart of the group, the curvy tanned Delaware born Guatemalan was dubbed "Miel". "Kachina, your crush is coming, isn't he?"

"Please, don't humiliate me, Miel." The Brazilian replied, tapping her fingers together and her cheeks were red as a ripe tomato. Now awkward about her secret, she leered away from the group as the sister bombarded her with questions. Mostly it's one question..."Who is he??"

"Girls, don't make Kachina answer!" Cassandra yelled. "If she wants to tell you, she'd tell you by now! Now Kach, you know I got your six, right?"

"Yeah, Amiga." Kachina blinked her green eyes and sighed, still embarrassed about Miel's comment. She slapped the girl's back out of spite before she crawled into her shell of privacy. Miel made a tiny giggle and rubbed her back. "Okay, I made a boo-boo for remarking your crush coming here. Still, I think it's sweet to see your face brighten up to see him. I'd feel the same way whenever my Bunny Snookums is online."

"Her what?" Lisa laughed. The other sisters now we're interested with Miel's secret. She more than happy to comply. "It's nothing really. It's my online friend I met in a chat room. We had some naughty fun. He loves it when I lick his sensitive nipples so sensually...and he would let me do some embarrassing things to him. Note, this is mainly role play. We couldn't act out the actions."

"What actions do you do to him?" Lisa asked with her wide brown eyes blinking. Miel looked around and slightly blushed. "Well, it's nothing too barbaric. I just...have a rim job fetish."

"A what?" Cassandra asked with a surprised look. Lisa knew exactly what that is. "Well, Sis, you know very well our Miel is not an ass kisser. However, licking and sucking ass is a different matter. Miel, I didn't know you like to do that!"

"It's a curious thing, men's tiny puckers." The sweet girl confessed. "Last year on my twentieth birthday, my partner 'BunnySnookums' wanted to know if I had skype. I was like, 'Oh, we're going to meet! After four mouths, we get to meet!' And I'm so glad I did! Oh, he's so cute!"

The girls squealed as Miel proceeded to tell her tale. The description isn't very important right now, peeps, so I'll skip to the part of how Miel began to have a fetish. "Well, after getting to know one another on Skype, he asked me if I had any fetishes. I told him about my thing about men's behinds in general, how I like the shape and...well..." She blushed. "You know how you girls think when the guys move one direction and you secretly turned just to take a peek."

"Been there!" The sisters raised their hands. Miel coughed. "Well...he asked me if I ever considered doing things to a man's cheeks. I never considered it. I thought about it briefly when he confessed he like to receive jobs like that. We both blushed about that. And when I was ready, he showed his bare ass to me."

The girls fell off their seats. Kachina waved her ring covered hand. "Woo, I bet that isn't the best butt you ever see."

Miel gave her friend her smartphone and picked one of her contacts. Right on the contacts was 'BunnySnookums' and a pair of round, cream skinned peaches as the picture. Kachina giggled and tickled pink. "Holy shit! His ass is so hot! I'd hit it!" Kachina gave the smartphone back. "So, this Bunny...I'm guessing he's into dudes as well."

"According to his profile, he is. However, he wants to give girls a try." Miel took a magazine and rolled it into a form of a telescope. "I'm still thinking about his ass. When I'm in bed, I think about what he has shown me...and that causes me to-"

"Hold up!" A sister shouted walking to the table. Willamina Klinger, a tall ebony woman with athletic built body slammed a blue piece of paper on the round ottoman poof. "Who wants to practice soccer today?"

Some of the girls raised their hands thinking about it, Kachina and Miel included. Lisa blinked at the grinning athlete who showed off her toned torso. "Will, I don't like that look on your face. You're not going to give those bitches some scheme, are you?"

"Oh hell no! I never would dream of pranking them. Not in my blood you see. I just found a way to make this soccer practice more interesting." She flexed her covered breasts unintentionally from the excitement. "Read the pamphlet I found in the desk. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about."

An hour later, we were eating breakfast at the Cookies & Cream Diner where the residents of the camp were ordering their usuals. Their quiches were pretty popular today so us Eta Lambda Phi sisters ordered a round of their spinach quiches with assorted fruits and juices. Emma hummed around the diner, ripping out pages of orders and putting them on the turntable only to twirl them around too many times. Her hubby cursed quietly as he looked at the turntable spinning to quickly.

"Oi Oi Oi, Emma!" He yelled, his head shaking about from his dizziness as he pressed the small, tin Merry-go-round turntable. "You're daydreaming again, aren't you? We can't daydream just now, Love! We got customers to feed!"

"Oh, baby!" His chubby wife replied with a joyful attitude. "Your aggressive side is so sexy!"

"I'm not aggressive, Babe, I'm just being serious with my work. I'm short one worker. That employer should have been here alongside Tony by now."

"Hmm?" Emma blinked from her dream state. "You mean Ray? Oh! I gave him a delivery errand! I sent him off to the Belfort residence. Four orders of chicken breakfast wraps with hashed Browns, assorted fruits and four pineapple juice cups."

"Oh no!" The Brit sighed. "Emma, did the Belforts ask for Ray personally?"

"Well, it sounds weird, but yes, they did ask for him."

"Blimey! Those cougars are now giving him an hour tip now!" Charles stirred up the eggs gingerly as he received spinach from one of the preparers. "Ta, Nathaniel, take care of these eggs, will ya?"

"Of course, Sir," the tall man said with a British accent, taking the bowl and whisked the eggs rapidly. Charles turned back to his wife. "Emma, I'll bet you a Franklin Ray will come back to this diner disoriented and moves like he belongs to the Ministry of Silly Walks!"

The doors opened and our sorority adversaries stepped in with their maroon tees and flashy shorts and brilliant sneakers. Our tables avoided the group as much as possible as they approached the main counter. Emma walked to them with her joyful self, still beaming about yesterday's news. She giggled as the R.B.M. girls sat on the red stools.

"Hey, girls, how was last night for you?"

"Couldn't be better, Mrs, Mersfield." Lisa joyfully replied, shooing the menu away. "I am so elated about about your diner being a chain! Honey, your place will be the talk of the town...maybe it'll be a national talk!"

"Oh Lisa, you're more of a dreamer than me! Now, I see that you don't need a menu, so I'm guessing a biscuit sandwich with a small berry parfait with apple juice."

"You know me too, Mrs. M." Lisa chuckled as the other girls read the menus. She then had a figurative light bulb and shortly cried. "Wait, do you still take personal requests with ice cream orders?"

"Sure do, Sug! Do you have anything in particular?"

"You know it." Lisa brought out a plastic container with a sparkly blue lid. Within it were five peeled mangos. "Could you make it later when we come back from our first day of Soccer Club please?"

"So you are going to the Soccer Club after all, Lisa? Did Kachina convince you to see that younger half-brother of Harvey? Now, if I remember correctly, his name is Kenji. I most certainly remember his mother. You remember his mother."

"Yeah, it's a pity she passed away from cancer. She would have loved to see her son playing soccer."

"Are you girls looking forward to today after breakfast?"

The grins gave her smiling grins and impish giggles as they nodded. Will responded with, "I can assure you, Mrs. Mersfield, today won't go away in a 'flash' anytime soon."

When that woman emphasized on "flash", our first thought would have something to do with cameras. Taking pictures...of what? Could be something discomforting like humiliation. Our minds would sift into an act of ponder when our breakfasts were served by Tony. Surprisingly, he didn't trip and fall into any pair of boobs! I giggled, thinking sooner or later, he will trip and fall...over some unfortunate soul's pillows.

On the field, two guys chalked the boundaries with white paint. They were actually brothers of Senator James Keller. The older brother, Harvey, was six-foot-three, huge physique on his chest and shoulders, skin alabaster with a hint of pink from the Florida sun. His face was chiseled and smooth, his hair feathered and highlighted gold with some dark brown underneath and his eyes bright hazel. Good kid when I first saw him, he thinks of himself as privileged.

His younger half-brother, Kenji, was an inch taller, skin slightly darker and his head was shaved and waxed into a smooth scalp. His eyes were a piercing black and his face was genial and humble with a small snub nose in the center. He had bulge muscles on his shoulders and his torso was like a washboard. His favorite accessory was a blue belt with a scarlet lotus badge in the center.

When the marker board strolled to the side field by an older gentleman with a light suit and beige shorts, the brothers wiped their foreheads from the Florida heat. The gentleman with hawkish snub nose gave them spare cloths. "Misters Keller, your new cool cloths. It was a wise decision to put them in a cool thermos on your future mother's behalf."

"Thank you, Sebastian," Kenji said joyfully, thing the cool white cloth and wiping his smooth bald head. "Is Miss Sumie going to watch the soccer club then?"

"Well, she is working at the other side of the lake, Mr. Kenji. She might take a break at noon and bring you some lunches. Better still, with her sales rocketing, she would buy you lunch."

"Ah, what a generous woman," Harvey inhaled a whiff of fresh air through his large nose. "She has a very grand working environment. Outside, friendly customers, inquisitive choice of merchandise, she really made herself quite a workplace."

"May I ask what her choice of work she acquainted?" Sebastian asked, blinking his silver eyes at the men. Kenji answered, "She is a seamstress of costume wear. Mind you, Sebe, her work is no laughing matter. Her designs are top notch."

"Indeed," his older brother agreed putting his nose in the air. "I, for one, am personally elated she will marry Father. With her around, Father might not be so leery among the secretaries anymore."

"Or his female interns," Kenji added darkly. The assistant sighed, knowing quite well of Mr. Keller's promiscuities between marriages. As he was told around the servants' quarters, there were rumors about three maids and a nanny being pinched in their bums frequently by that cheeky senator. When we arrived at the field, the butler's cream face lightened. "Mr. Harvey, Mr. Kenji, I believe your campers are here for their first club session!"

"Excellent, Sebastian! You can take a break at the cooler and have a drink. You've earned it." The older brother rubbed his palms and greeted his new colleagues with his flashy smile. "Good morning, everyone! Harvey Keller here. Oh my, we have more girls than guys here don't we?"

We took a glance at the other girls from our adversarial sorority who just happened to wear their maroon tees with Greek letters of Rho, Beta and Mu boldly at the front. The other girls not wearing maroon just sat on the grass smiling at the rest of the group. There were several men standing with us, more annoyed than elated to be in the soccer club just to be lectured on how to kick a ball.

"The big white board with stick figures..." Kevin whispered to his pals. "We are going to be lectured, aren't we?"

"Seems that way," John replied quietly with his eyes closed to closed. "I'll be honest with you guys, I'm not looking forward to this first club session."

The maroon girls overheard his conversation with the others and gave each other some fist bumps. Harvey went over to us and asked us a simple question. "First off, does anyone know how to play soccer."

All of us raised our hands. Kenji made a smile on his face. "Then we don't need the board to explain the general rules. Sebe, you can take this board away if you please?"

"Certainly, Sir." The young butler said alertly, running to the white board and strolled it to the hub of trees. The manager/counselor Billy walked to the field, greeting the girls on the side grass before seeing the board being carried away. Before he got his word, Sebastian said to him, "Sorry, Sir, the people in the club are familiar with soccer. The board won't be acquired."

"Oh, well, the board could be useful elsewhere. It's quite a shame, though because I worked very hard on the stick figures."

"Indeed," the butler replied, trying to be sincere, "it is quite a pity."

Lisa made a little glance at the butler, thin physique and made a tiny squeal. "Ooh, he looks so fine!" She whispered to Miel, elbowing her ribs. Miel blinked over to the brothers who were having a brief conversation with what they were going to discuss and went back to their personal butlers. "Gee, I don't know, Lis. He looks scrawny and...not your color."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Well, when you usually comment a dude like that, the man was...your shade of brown."

Lisa rolled her eyes and silently groaned with a hiss. "Girl, I'm into all the brothers. The man is so creamy, dreamy, charming and smart. Mama said I should date someone who isn't a scrub. That guy...he is classy! Plus I could melt butter on those iron clad buns!" The girl made her hands stretched and gripped her fingers as if she was groping the poor man's butt cheeks. Miel turned her head to Kachina who also witnessed the invisible grope and whispered, "I pity the man that earned her attention."

Miel then went chipper when she saw Bily, waving at him. When the man saw Miel waving, he grinned. "Miel, sweetie!!" He ran over to her and hugged her tightly. He turned to the captain and said to him, "This will only take a minute." He looked at the sweetheart. "How are you, Miel?

"I'm okay. Just excited to be in Camp Hattawata again! I want to go swimming in the lake after lunch!"