Cookies & Cream Ch. 16

Story Info
BBC brings comfort for Sumie.
5.6k words
5.5k
00

Part 16 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Panda Paws"

"Is he okay?"

"He has a nickel sized concussion on his cranium, right on the crown there. I think he just got spooked by a huge flash of lightning we had earlier. I wouldn't worry about him. I'll give him some lotion and dab it with that."

McKenzie opened his eyes slightly, seeing a stuffed owl peeking above him. He noticed the owl was white with brown speckles on its back and tail. He felt something soft underneath him and warm above him. He wondered in vain if he was sandwiched with two girls. He could even felt pillows on his head. He opened his eyes wider to find a tanned doctor with wavy brown hair and a thin mustache. His almond gold eyes came back to him with the librarian behind him.

"Ah, there we are! Hello, stranger! You gave the girls a fright today! You fell on your back and you didn't move for a whole hour. I thought I was going to call a hospital for you."

"Where...am I?" the boy groaned, sitting up and felt a painful tingle on his lower spine. The doctor took out his pen and wrote on his clip board after hearing his patient groan. "You're in my office, Mr. Blake. Dr. Daisuke Yuurikata has served you, and I am he, at your service."

McKenzie blinked his eyes before he examined the room. The first thing he saw was the librarian blushing at the boy. He wondered why she would blush when a voice commented from behind. "Oh, not again! Can't you keep that thing down??"

McKenzie turned to see Katie with a red face with both shocked and disgust. He made a sour face after he looked to see his erection under the sheets. "Well, if you don't like this, may I suggest you turn the other way."

"You might use that on me!" Katie said with aghast. Delilah shrilled with shock as Doc Yuurikata shushed the girl. "Young lady, please be still. You're still under my care. You have a high fever and have delirious dreams. You stay in your cot and...try to ignore the boy."

Katie took a last look at the boy and pulled the sheet over her pink head. Delilah shivered and McKenzie covered his lap with a large book from a nightstand. Daisuke chuckled. "It's natural to have that at your age. When I was your age, I used it as an advantage. I was looked down upon the other sex too. It would be another...three years until I have a chick see it. After that, it was Tang city!"

"Daisuke!" Delilah cried, going red. "Please don't give him any ideas! I've had enough trouble already in my library! Ingrid and Dina are still silent about their endeavor even though I begged them to speak! Dina denied everything while Ingrid rushed out of there before I had a word in edgewise!"

"Delilah, calm down," Daisuke said, putting his thermometer in McKenzie's mouth. "If they don't want to talk about that, that's their business. The girls must keep some of the secrets to themselves just like the rest of us. It's safer that we don't pry."

In the kitchen of Cookies & Cream, Ingrid still blushed from the incident as she washed the dishes, the sun hitting her face. She still felt Dina's fingers on her shoulders as she rinsed the suds out of the glasses. Raymond was beside her wiping the dishes and placed them on the shelf. He looked at her saw her gaze as she wiped the crusty food off a plate. He blinked.

"Ingrid," he said to her, making her turn head at him in a daze. "You look very hot today. Is there anything the matter?"

"Did you say I'm hot?" Ingrid asked him, grinning. She crossed her arms and blushed. "Oh, I never thought anyone like you to compliment me like that! That's the craziest yet nicest thing anyone said to me!"

"Oh, no...I mean you don't look like your quirky self right now. You're more distant and quieter. Your face is also redder than it usually does. Are you feeling well?"

Ingrid stood at the floor, dropping the plate in the dish water. "Oh...I'm all right, Raymond! I was just pondering about...about...life!" She lied. She wanted to say 'sex' instead of 'life', but her friend would think of her as a pervert and he would shun her. She sighed in disbelief and went back to washing. "Yep...nature in June is magnificent!"

"Oi Ray!" Charles cried to the tall man, pointing to his watch. "It's four o' clock. Time to clock out!" Ray saluted to the co-owner and took off his apron as Ingrid kept cleaning the dishes. When Ray exited the back door, Charles turned to the daydreaming girl. "Innie, do you know Abby?" Ingrid turned around with blushed look in her face. "Huh?"

"Abby! She's going to work this evening with you."

"Oh yes! Farmer Fred's daughter, yes, I know her!" Ingrid said with a sudden laughter. Charles nodded to her. "Good. You can introduce her to the others. I'm sure they'll be glad to see another pair of hands. Emma and I will take the afternoon wiping the tables."

Emma stuck her head out of the window. "Charles, Tony is already taking care of the tables. Why clean the tables when they're spotless??" The middle-aged man groaned. "Sweetheart, read the text I sent you." Emma checked her red smartphone and under text, she saw the code 'wiping the tables'. Her eyes almost popped out when she read its meaning...'Fool around on the pickup truck'. "CHARLES!"

Raymond walked out the back when he heard Emma screaming at her husband. He young man groaned at his bosses when his roommate ran over to him. He brought Skylar with him by the arm. "Ray! I'm glad you have the afternoon off! I have a favor to ask you!"

Raymond took a glance at Skylar with his red wig on him. He grunted in resentment. "Come on, Rudy, I'm beat! I refuse to play with your pretty friend or you right now!"

"Wait! I don't mean it like that, Ray! I need your help...with girls!" Rudy groveled over his roommate's arm. His eyes sparkled at him. A moment later, the three men were in Raymond's cabin. They sat around the coffee table on the floor with their knees. Raymond started at the two youths and clutched the edge of the coffee table.

"Let me see if I hear this straight." He remarked after hearing his request from Rudy. "You want me to teach you and your boob-crazed friend over there about girls. There is a class for that you know. It's called Sex Education. You two ever went there?"

The two men blushed and looked down. "My parents condemned me to take it." Skylar admitted. Rudy added, "I was homeschooled." Raymond grunted with apathy as he looked for something to improvise. He took out some fruit and arranged them on the table. The men stared at the result of his quick thinking.

"Gentlemen," Raymond said, showing them his fruit doll. "Meet the woman." He showed them a woman with cantaloupe head with apple slices as hair. "She" had grape eyes, coconut boobs, torso of peaches and oranges. He added bananas for limbs and finally for the most important part of a woman, a very cut watermelon. The guys awed at the fruit art as Raymond peeled a banana. "The woman is like men except for their physical attributes. Their boobs, for example." He peeled a banana and set it aside. He leaned over and sniffed the cut coconuts.

"All women have breasts. They vary from cherry to watermelon size. Men love a variety. These," he said, putting his hands on the coconuts, "are favorable. They're not too big or too small. They're absolutely perfect for hands." He then added cherries to the coconuts. "When someone aroused them, their breasts would become like this. Would either of you like to feel?"

"Um," both said, holding their shorts. Raymond could see they were hesitant with touching. "Okay, we'll postpone with touching. Now here is the real difference." He took the banana and placed its tip on the watermelon. "Right here is the woman's womb. That's from where we are. Can you picture yourselves seeing her in this position? Skylar, you seem like you're ready to give. Why don't you lick her?"

Skylar gulped and blushed, crawling to the fruit dummy. He whimpered as he stared at the lewd watermelon. He heard a tiny voice from the cantaloupe and looked up. Instead of a melon, there was a girl in its stead. The Korean, pig-tailed girl opened her legs and grabbed his wrists. "Please, Skylar," she pleaded, "Please lick me."

The young man didn't hesitate at her request. He aligned his jaw on her mound and started lapping her fruity juices. She made him forget his surroundings and kept licking inside her. When he slurped, she made ongoing cries, saying his name. She pulled his blonde hair as he held her hips. He found himself stroking as he licked her deeper. Her pressure became unbearable and her scream echoed as she splashed a gush on him. He pulled out and sat down, his erection squirted on the berries. Raymond snickered and clapped his hands.

"That was great, boy," he commented, seeing the boy's face covered in watermelon juice. "To think your skill is believable. Now, Rudy, it's your turn. Who do you see yourself licking? Huh? Which girl do you see on that table?" Rudy moaned as he saw a girl he once saw. She was naked and light brown. Her hair dangled on the table and her eyes sparkled at him. Her voice was sweet, summoning him with her moan. "Come to me, Rudy. Please ravish me."

"MIEL!" He shouted, taking off his shorts and jumped on the table, his tip entering her smoothly. He heard her cry and her legs coiled around him. He thrusted his hips and carried away too much. She went on to him saying, "Please don't stop! You're making me crazy!"

"Oh no!! She's too tight! I'm going to cum!"

"You idiot!" Raymond pulled his friend out of the melon and Rudy fell on the floor. Rudy cried as he climaxed hard and his rope splattered all over the ceiling. Raymond sighed in awe as Skylar blushed staring. "Jesus," Ray cried, "Just so you know, I don't clean ceilings."

Raymond mentioned this to me on my birthday when he asked me for some advice. Was it really that long already? This thick journal I'm writing right now is my birthday present from John. He told me whenever I had stress, I could write this to make me feel better. I guess after a few days of stressing out in this resort lately, this worked! I do feel, however, that I am now a chronicle historian for the resort. Raymond wasn't the first person to tell me his personal life. The first person came to me for some comfort after her anxiety attack.

John and I rested on the beach on the lake, watching the girls playing volleyball. Theresa came running down the pier steps with a worried face. When she tripped over a watered log, I knew her thoughts distracted her. John and I stared at her when she climbed back up and panted. She turned to see me.

"You!" She said to me, "You're that girl from that new sorority! The Eta Lambda Phis!"

"Y-es, I am from the Eta Lambda Phi. Why do you say that?"

"I can't make myself go over to the other sorority to help me. They...(she sniffed) they might laugh. You, on the other hand, seem very sensible. I need help." She sobbed in front of me. I'm not joking about this, folks! John slid his body off out towel and joined the other girls. "Well, I think this is your discussion, Kendra!" He said as he ran to the others. "Let me know when you're done!"

"Gee, thanks!" I exclaimed, grunting. I turned to the emotional woman and went, "All right, all right, don't grovel. You can tell me about your problems. Now, what is the trouble?"

"It's that guy..." She pointed to the lifeguard with her shaky hand. "I'm supposed to be on a camping trip with him this weekend. The problem is we are...different age wise."

Emma mentioned to me during my first week about Theresa. So, I already know her age. This mature woman came to me for advice surprised me. I coughed and went, "Go on, M'am." Well, I must say, her situation warmed my heart. During our talk, I felt something warm from her. Maybe it was because of her loving nature that got to me. Whatever it was, it got me to open my mouth and gave her a good advice.

"Theresa, I think you have a mind of a young woman that wants so much life. Now, what I think you should do is to go to that camp with him, but..." I grin and chuckle. "What you should do is play hard to get to him."

"Play hard to get?" Theresa asked me. I gave her a nod. "Well, you only know him for almost a week. I know how it feels when you feel attracted to a guy. All I should say is know him better. When the time is right, both of you will know. Then you'll show your intimate side."

Theresa grinned and chuckled at the idea. "Yes, yes, you're right. I really need to get ready. My friend might be ready for me!" She giggled like a younger girl as she stood and ran off the beach. At that time, John came back and gave me a creamsicle. I sucked on it as he sat right down. He said something to me that made me choke on it. "Kendra, I had to get out of there." He whispered, feeling embarrassed yet aroused of the idea. "Rosa and Katie made a bet about me."

I coughed on the frozen treat and said, "WHAT?"

Meanwhile, while I was trying to have my new beau talk to me about the bet, Sumie worked on one of her requested outfits. She added sequined beads to a rose-pink ballet tutu for the annual Summerween party. She adjusted the petaled tutu when her front doorbell rang. She turned her head to see who came in her store. With her camera, she could see her customers. It was an eccentric resident in her mid-seventies with a scarf in her hair.

"Mrs. Goldberg!" The seamstress cried, putting away her needle and thread and exited her work room. She dashed to her glass counter and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "Hello, Rosana! You've returned from your cruise already?"

"I have, dear Sumie, and right on time too!" Rosana Goldberg was a nice yet progressive woman at the age of seventy-four. Her peach skin now darkened to tan after a week to the southern Caribbean. Under her scarf was tight curly colorful hair. In her petite, delicate profile, the sharpest thing about this woman was her eyes. Her cinnamon eyes changed to amber in the light. "Oh, yes, do forgive me. I have to keep my hair under my new scarf."

"Did you receive your new hair-do in the ship, Rosana?"

"Of course, I did. I dyed the hair chestnut with streaks of carnation. I thought I might surprise my friends at bingo."

Sumie grinned as her old friend took off her scarf, primping her curly hair. "Oh, that is so youthful, Rosana. So, why did you dye your hair those colors?" Rosana gave the seamstress a wink. "I'm doing it to please my inner goddess, Bai Mundan. I would do whatever it takes to have a wonderful partner."

Sumie chuckled and hold Rosana's fragile hand. "Oh girl, you're as young as you believe. And me? I think you're no older than forty."

"You flatter me." Rosana bopped Sumie's nose as she gave her a souvenir bag. "Here you go, dear, a gift from St. Thomas." Sumie opened her gift as Derrick entered the place. When Sumie saw the tall man, she put the gift away and went back to Goldberg. "Okay, Rosana, what would you like me to make you for the annual Summerween party?"

"Oh right! Do you still have a how-to book about silk robes? Could you make a Korean hanbok for me?"

Sumie blinked at the woman. "A hanbok? Well, I have imported silk that arrived by delivery. I'll see what I can do."

"Okay!" Rosana patted Sumie's hand and waved as she exited the door. "Have fun with my gift, Sumie!" When the woman left the warehouse, Derrick took off his sunglasses and put the bronze tin on the counter. "Afternoon, Ms. Sumie. I see Rosana has gotten her glow back."

"Yes," Sumie said, walking to the tall, ebony man. "She is quite a strong woman. She has been through everything, but her husband's death was the camel's last straw. That poor woman. I don't know what I would do if James would go."

Derrick nodded and patted the seamstress's shoulders. "Sumie, James is a strong, healthy man. He's going to live a long life. But...in case things don't work out..." He lifted the lid and showed her a swirled ice cream with candies that looked like paws. "You can have another lover."

Sumie blushed and turned away. "Derrick..." she came back with a bounce, her soft bosoms almost popped out of her plaid blouse. "I know you too well. You snatch any attached person that attracts you."

"No," Derrick said, letting her feel his heart. "No, this is different. My heart pounds for you, Sumie. I don't want see yours break." He put his hand on her chest, but she too her body away out of shock. "Derrick!"

"Sumie, I know my boss better than anyone! I may not talk much around him, but I do see his movements. Your man's a player. His eye shifts to any available girl." He bit his lip in spite and wiped his dreads away from his left eye. "I wish you could see Mr. Kelley the way I do."

"Derrick, James is a very lovely man. He would never hurt me." Sumie looked into Derrick's sad eyes, rubbing his hand. "Believe me...he's changed."

"Sumie, let me ask you this question. When was the last time you and he made love?" The question made the woman fall back, her face changed to crimson. She and her fiancée shared their intimacy in private. She loved the closeness of her man and how warm he was to her. The last time they were together like that was over six months ago This was when he asked her a question about anal sex. She responded to him she never tried it and feared it would hurt a lot.

"Derrick, what do you know about...that ice cream you have on the counter?" She asked him, now looking at the tin. The man took out a wrapped plastic spoon out of his pants pocket. He answered Sumie after he tore off the top. "It's Panda Paws, one of my favorite flavors. It has vanilla with swirly fudge and peanut butter candy paws. You'll like it, Sumie, it's so good."

Sumie looked inside the bronze tin. There were swirls of dark chocolate within the white cream. Also among the swirls and soft cream were chocolate candies that looked like panda paws. She stepped closer to it and bit her, the appearance tempting her to try. The scent of vanilla beckoned her to put her soft tongue on it. Her eyes grew heavy, to a hypnotizing state. In the last minute, something else stopped her. It wasn't her strength that did it, but her weakness. Her own hormones got the best of her when she collapsed in Derrick's arms.

"I can't! I can't bare it!" Sumie cried, sobbing on the comforting man as she gripped on his satin thread jacket. "When I saw that ice cream, it made me think about all the pleasurable times it gave me! I don't need it right now! I want it! I want it so much!"

"And what is 'it'?" Derrick asked with a smug look on his face. Sumie looked up to meet his melting eyes and blushed. "You...all of you. I want you to fondle me, taste me, ravish me, do whatever it is to gratify my neglected needs!" At that point, the tall man knew his dear friend needs this more than she wanted. He sighed and put his hand on her wavy violet ponytail. "My Sumie, I'll do what I can. Although your body wants this, your heart-"

"Bother my heart!" Sumie made a fierce move and ripped off her blouse, pulling her milky breasts. "Feel my heart! Feel how it beats for you right now!" She put the man's left hand in the middle of her heart, feeling her rapid pulse. "Do you feel it, Derrick? Please tell me you feel it."

"I do, precious Sumie." He growled, now feeling sexually aroused by Sumie's milk melons. He made a grin and had a feel at Sumie's right breast, squeezing her erect nipple. She made a stiff cry as he lowered himself to her breasts, his head rubbing them vigorously. She lifted her head and made more moaning, her hand lowering to his gray trousers. When she reached for his hot crotch, he made a seething growl between her horny tits. "Sumie...you shouldn't do that right now."

"But I want to," she whispered to her admirer, her hand rubbing his growing member. "Your girlfriend neglected your needs I see." She grinned and nuzzled on his dreaded hair as she rubbed him faster. He let out a groan as she unzipped him, freeing his throbbing manhood, feeling the movement in her hand. "Oh my! She is neglecting you! You might erupt like Mt. St. Helen!"

12