Cookie's Punishment

Story Info
She hadn't meant to make him mad.
1.6k words
4.02
29.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there quietly, looking down at the floor as her Master paced, back and forth. She could see the veins on his neck, the red in his face and every time he stopped and began to speak, his voice would begin to rise, he would stammer over his words, get quiet and go back to pacing.

For the first time she was afraid, she had not meant to make her Master mad, she had wanted to get his attention, wanted him to pay more attention to her, so she acted out. Now she knew she had gone too far, she was truly sorry. She tried crying and begging, but this time he did not soften. She was so very much afraid, not afraid that he would punish her or hurt her physically, but that he would reject her. No, that would be too much for her, more than she could endure. Now she must wait, in anguish as he regained his composure. If he knew how much she was suffering, he would not need to punish her more, she was suffering now more than she thought possible.

“What am I to do with you?”

He was looking at her, she wiped the tears from her cheek and looked up at him, “I am so sorry Master, please forgive me, I will never never ever be that bad again …”

“You have apologized, that is enough, but now how shall I punish you, what is appropriate for your actions?”

“Sir, please spank me, make it hurt and make me cry.”

Her head was bowed, but she peaked up at him and smile a file cross his face, not quite but almost a grin. “My pet, I don’t think spanking you is exactly punishment. If I remember correctly that only gets you very hot and excited.”

He did know, he did know how much she liked to have her bottom spanked, turned a fiery red. Her nipples would get hard, her lips would swell and soon her juices would be flowing. Yes, she wanted to make him angry enough to spank her, then make love to her, but she had miscalculated terribly.

He looked down at her, “Ok, my pet, we are going out. Put on a blouse, a skirt and shoes. You will get your spanking but not here.”

Slowly she rose and dressed as he instructed. She hated going out without a bra and panties, it just wasn’t right. She was a shy person, totally committed to her Master, but shy, conservative around others. When she went without a bra, her nipples would rub against the material and get hard. The more she tried to will them to be soft, the harder they would get. It never failed that her nipples would grow and press against the blouse, two very prominent bumps.

They drove in silence to his club. He parked the car, opened her door and cautioned her, “You have pushed me to the limits, do not embarrass me today, do as you are told, keep your mouth under control and this will be over soon.”

She nodded her head as she slipped out of the car, “Master, may I ask what you have in mind for me?”

He smiled at her, “Of course you may ask.” Then he took her arm and led her toward the doors. Her temper was slowly building, she was thinking, I asked a simple question, why can’t he just answer me. Her mind raced as she followed him.

“That attitude my little missy will only make matters worse.”

“But Sir, I didn’t say anything.”

“No, my little one, but you were thinking it weren’t you.”

A deep sigh, how did he do that? He always seemed to know what she was thinking or what she wanted. He always anticipated her needs, understood her mood swings and knew when she was aggravated with him.

They walked in the doors and proceeded toward the lounge. “OK, my pet, I will tell you what I have planned. We will tell my friends how bad you have been, then I will slowly remove your clothes and spank you for all to see. I might even let one or two spank you too.”

Tears began streaming down her cheeks, “Please sir, don’t expose me, please anything else. I promise, I promise it won’t happen again.” Her breath was now coming in short gasps as the horror of it all slowly sunk in.

“I am sorry my pet, but the punishment must be severe, I can think of nothing that will impact you more. Now be quiet, no more words.”

She held her tongue, kept her eyes down as she stood by the bar where he left her. He moved over and was talking with his friends. She counted six men, one woman and the three people working the room. She couldn’t hear his words, but saw the chairs being arranged in a semicircle, with one in the center of the room.

He moved to the chair and while standing there, extended his hand toward her. Without a word she moved to him, eyes down, moving steadily in his direction trying not to look around, but having to move around the men sitting waiting for her. He took her hand, led her to the center and faced her toward those sitting.

He stood behind her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her nipples were already hard, aching as his hand brushed over one, a soft gasp slipping out, but heard by all. He pulled the blouse off her shoulders, letting it slip from her, her breasts moving up and down as she breathed heavily.

His hand slid around her, caressing one breast, his fingers sliding over the nipple, rolling it, pulling it, she bit her lip, sighing. She couldn’t look, if she kept her eyes closed, she would be alone with him. His hand slid down over her belly, rubbing it, pulling her back against him, she could feel his manhood, now hard rubbing against her buttocks. He unbuttoned the skirt, pulled the zipper down and slowly pulled the skirt down and the skirt slid lower, she could feel the tears rolling down her cheek. The air was cool on her bare skin, his hand moving over her. He nudged her legs apart as his fingers slid over the neatly trimmed mound of hair. He moved away from her. She stood quietly, undressed, exposed, her hands clasped behind her back.

“Open your eyes, look at them.” She opened her eyes, looked at the men sitting and standing there and she could feel her face flush, warm as the blood rushed to her cheeks. She was mortified, humiliated, embarrassed.

One word, “Come” and she moved to him, lying across his lap. She was prepared as his hand came down on her cheeks, alternating from one to the other. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. She bit her lip, she tried to control the pain, but she was moaning, crying out, now she was panting. His hand was caressing her cheeks, the hot cheeks, with marks of his hand, her brown ass was now glowing a fiery red.

He lifted her from his lap, her nipples swollen, her pussy glistening with dampness. He ran his finger along her slit as the people watched. He pressed it slowly inside her, then lifted his finger to her mouth, for her to kiss it, to lick it, suck her juices from his finger… and she did. Moaning softly as she tasted her excitement.

A small table was now behind her, he led her to it and stretched her across, her hands tied on one side, her feet spread wide and tied on this side. She was exposed, vulnerable. He had never before exposed her so, she was afraid of what might come.

“Come my friends, take a closer look, examine her. She how she likes having her ass spanked.”

Her were shut tight, she could feel the presence of them, she could ear the words, but if she closed her eyes tight enough then they weren’t there, it wasn’t her. With every ounce of strength, she concentrated. Then she felt it, a hand on her ass, soft caressing and a nail lightly scratching, it was the woman’s hand. Her nails excited and tickled and she could not stay still. Her ass was wiggling in its restraints. The finger moved over her, and along the crease. Rubbing against her warm wet excited slit, long slow strokes. She was panting now, her excitement was building.

Then her Master sent them to their seats. She waited, for she knew the strap was coming. She jumped with the first blow to her thigh, then a second and a third. The sting, the welt and the tears flowed. The strap came down again and again and she felt the pain, the sting the excitement.

He stopped and knelt by her head slowly stroking her hair. “Tell me what you my pet.”

She cried, “I want you Master, I need you Master, please take me Master.”

“Here and now?”

“If that is what you want Sir.”

“Are you sure, my pet?”

She wanted to dig a hole and crawl in, she wanted to scream NO, NO, get me out of here, but she didn’t, she simply said, “You are my Master, it is not for me to decide.”

He kissed her cheek and untied her, lifting her to her feet.

“Good my pet, now get dressed we are going home where we will finish”

The girl quickly slipped into her skirt and pulled the blouse around her and as her Master took her arm and led her out, she was beaming from ear to ear. She had been bad, he had punished her, but he still loved her, he still wanted her and soon she would be his. Completely, totally and without reservation.