Cookout Fun

Story Info
Sue gets help from a young friend and finds he's interested.
1k words
4.37
22.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers

The warm summer evening was perfect for the cookout. Tom had promised his baseball team a party at our home and I, after much self evaluation and considering the risks, had decided to help him host the event. Tom was constantly bring up the incident at the house and wanted me to promise more. I told him I couldn't promise anything. I knew he wanted me to be more aggressive about the possibilities but I could do anything without inquiring young minds.

I was wearing a wearing a blouse and shorts for the night and as I promised Tom, I had decided to be selective as to which player I would flirt with. A brief hint of clevage was showing.He also thought bra less would be just perfect for the occasion. I questioned that idea but he assured me it would be fine.

Ronnie and Phil were there, as I hoped. Both of them making a point to talk to me and Ronnie went so far as to go out of his way to help me bring the burgers and other condiments out of the kitchen to the patio.

Tom warned me that some of the parents might stop by early so I didn't want to be obvious in my attentions of enticing the boys.

The young men were all excited as they had been picked to play in an out of town tournament before school began. The talk was as much about staying in a motel as it was about actually playing the games.

Later,with a gleam in his eye, Tom suggested I go into the den and find some music to load onto the audio system to fill in the quiet times.

AsI stepped into the house I unbuttoned two button on the blouse. Just in case. I was going through the discs I heard someone behind me. I turned to find Phil, who immediately volunteered to help me with the music. My pick would have been him. He appeared to be slightly more mature than Ronnie.

He sat down beside me on the floor and grabbed several of the plastic covers and started to go through them I noticed he was looking at my breasts more he was looking for the tunes. I liked the idea the young man was being forward with his interests.

"Phil, how is things between you and your girl friend?" I asked.

"Pretty good. She's at band camp and is going on a vacation with her parents before school starts", he informed me.

"That too bad. Is it still Cindy?"

"Yea, she pretty nice".

And known as a hot one around the school.

I had heard about Cindy. She was suppose to have been in an auto accident earlier this summer. Its rumored she was in the back seat of the car sans clothes when the EMT got there. She was double dating with an older couple and with another student at her school.

Maybe Phil knows more about the birds and bees than I had given him credit for.

"I'm got to go to the bathroom, keep looking. I'll be right back. I told him. "There is a box of discs in the bedroom too".

Tom had been urging me to 'push the envelope' on either Ronnie or Phil and as long as we were alone I decided to go for it.

I went into our bedroom and, as prearranged, I got a couple of nude photos out of the bed stand and placed them on the bed. The shots had been taken not long after the teasing a few weeks ago.

Admittedly, I was scared but also excited when I called for him to help me get some discs out of the closet.

As I heard him coming down the hall, I dumped a box of discs on the floor and bent down to pick them up. I was a few feet on the other side of the bed and made sure Phil would see the photos when he came in.

I was picking up a few of the discs when he walked in. I didn't act as if I knew he was there but I was sure he had time to see the photos. Finally I stood and said something about how clumsy of me to drop the box, etc.

Phil quickly looked up from the photos with a big smile.

"Wow, Sue, you sure are pretty", he said in a falsetto voice. I guess the photo was a little too much for him. The shot was of me with my hands on my hips, legs slightly spread, smiling, and me totally nude.

t

The other on the chaise with my hands between my thighs/

"Damn, I didn't know Tom had left those there", I apologize. "He was suppose to have put them away". "Do I look like Cindy?" I asked.

"No way!" was his response.

He picked up both photos and was looking at them as if they were gold.

"Have you seen Cindy naked" I asked.

"A little. She lets me play with her boobs but nothing else".

"Do you like boobs? I guess mine are different than her's. Right?"

"Yes ma'am, I guess" he said, looking at me.

Without hesitation, I unbuttoned my blouse and opened it. I leaned over closer to him and asked "are mine bigger?".

He looked at them and smiled. "A Lot bigger".

"I love to have them touched. Go ahead and touch them" I told him.

At first hesitating, but eventually, Phil raised his hand and cupped each of my orbs. Looking at them as if they might disappear, he smiled.

"Phil, this has to be our secret. We can't tell anyone about you seeing and touching my boobs, OK?

"Yes ma'am, I promise." He continued to hold each as if a piece of cut glass.

I broke the spell finally.

"We'd better get back outside or someone is going to think we died".

He left the room and I buttoned the blouse up, covering my very hard and excited nipples as I did.

Again outside, I handed Tom four discs and and waited for the question.

"That took quite a while" he said.

"Well, Phil got a lesson in an adult woman's boobs he won't forget. AND I think you might want to add me to the trip for the tournament."

MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers