Cool Blue Eyes

Story Info
His sub lets him take out the day's frustrations on her.
1.7k words
4.21
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your cool blue eyes bare my soul as you look at me standing before you. The light touch of your capable fingers running down my shoulder sends a shiver down my body. I stand before you at the foot of the bed; my breath is already catching with every gentle stroke of your fingers on my flesh. You circle me taking in what I am wearing. I follow your eyes as they take in my hair, down and wavy, long auburn locks framing my face, shoulders and chest. The ends curl along the sides of the tight corset hugging my body. The red and black lace follows my curves and accentuates my breasts so that every intake of breath forces them up. Your finger traces the trail your eyes blaze over my body; down the side of my neck, out to my shoulder, back down my collarbone and down the crevice between my breasts. I mew softly as you trace your finger along the top of my corset, so close to my already hard nipples, just below the fabric. The smirk on your face tells me you have a devilish thought brewing.

I squirm with anticipation, and close my eyes slightly. You take the opportunity to drag your nails along the same line you just so tenderly followed. My head drops back and a moan escapes my lips. You chuckle deep in your throat, which sends a stronger shiver down my yearning body. Reaching inside the corset, you tug on my already hard nubs. I lean my head on you as I revel in your touch. I squirm against you enjoying the light pressure you are using on my nipples. You pinch them hard and pull them forcefully so that they are just peaking above the top of the corset. I yelp out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. You now take both hands and run them down the sides of my body. Again your fingers are slow, deliberate, lightly teasing me through the material. I feel light swirls as you move down the sides of my breasts and body. You watch my face closely reveling in my torture of the slow tease.

I once again get lost in your sky blue eyes. Your fingers reach the top of the black lace panties hugging my hips. Without taking your eyes from mine, you slip your fingers under the fabric and slowly pull them down my legs. I moan breathlessly as you let them fall to the ground at my ankles. You move behind me, press your body up against me and I melt into you. With your arms wrapped around you dig your nails into the tops of my thighs. The moan that bursts from my mouth only makes you dig in more. I squirm a bit and you slowly drag them up and across my mound, hard. My head leans back onto your shoulder as you alternate between scratching and lightly touching me all across my hips and slowly inch upward. I fell the moisture between my legs increasing and the budge behind me growing. You whisper in my ear, "How wet is my cunt?" I moan louder at that and spread my legs a bit for you to see for yourself.

You move as if you are going to reach right down to my aching pussy, but then you slow down and ever so softly run your finger along my slit. My lips are already moist and as you dip into me just a bit, you realize it won't be long until the sweet nectar runs down my legs. I try to move to bring your finger deeper inside me. At that you remove it; to which I let out a little whine and pout my bottom lip out. You bring your finger up and forcefully shove it into my mouth. I suck hard on your finger; tasting myself only drives me wilder. You wrap your hand around my hair and you pull my head back so that you can ravage me with your mouth. You completely invade my lips and suck them hard into your own mouth. As you bite my swollen rose lips, I am moaning into your mouth. You then run your teeth along my jaw and over to my neck. I gasp merely at your breath on the side of my neck. Without warning you bit me so hard my knees go weak. That reaction only causes you to continue biting down my neck as you hold me up to you. I am moaning and squirming in your arms; then you pull my hair hard so that I drop to my knees facing you. I look up to you and I see the lust exuding from your steel blue gaze.

With my hands behind my back, I wait patiently while you unbutton and drop your pants. My breathing is increasing with every passing moment that I am face to face with your hard cock and it is not in one of my holes. I feel my juices dripping as I kneel, yearning to take you deep into my mouth. I lick my lips in anticipation which causes you to chuckle and say "Greedy little whore, aren't you?"

"Only for You, Sir." I reply sheepishly.

You grab my hair and snap my head back hard. "I cant' hear you, slut!" you snarl at me.

I squeal at the force and nearly yell out "Your slut is only greedy for You, Sir!"

You chuckle that deep devilish laugh again as you release my hair. My breathing is even more ragged as I shudder at the sound. I look up to you and your eyes are saying its time but your lips say "Strip, my whore." I start to undo the hooks of the corset while keeping my eyes locked on yours. I watch your look intensify as my breasts blossom out of the restricting corset. Before I am even done you grab the back of my head and force your hard length deep into my throat. The mere shock causes me to sputter and choke. "Take it and finish stripping my wet little bitch." You growl.

I fumble with the rest of the hooks and drop the corset off my shoulders as you hold me head to your pelvis. My nose is pressed against your skin as I struggle for air. I am drooling out of my mouth and you start to withdraw only to drive back in your full length. My eyes are tearing as you continue fucking my face. My pussy is dripping a nice puddle onto the floor as I squirm and suck on your hard cock. I can make no sound but loud slurping and you are grunting with the effort you are fucking my face. The tears roll down my cheeks, leaving black streaks in their wake. In an instant, you withdraw quickly from my mouth and grab my hair with such force I yell out. You yank me up and bend me over the edge of the bed. You run your hands down my back as I catch my breath.

Just as I take a sigh in relaxation from enjoying your touch, you bring your hands down swiftly on my ass. I scream out and you continue until I am sobbing as much as I am moaning. You see the slickness running down my legs. My ass before you, red and glowing, invites you inside. You grab my hips and thrust inside without warning. I moan out louder than ever a barely comprehensible, "Thank You Sir!" The feeling of you deep inside unleashes the pleasure that has been building inside me. I scream and moan trying to meet your pace, but your assault is unrelenting. Your hard cock pulls out and slams back into me over and over again. Your hands grip my hips tight when they aren't slapping my sore ass. The sting of your body against my ass when you are deep inside heightens my pleasure. "Cum my whore." You command. My body responds instantly.

My body shudders with the first wave but you don't slow your pace. I squeal and squirm on your cock as you continue to pound my sopping pussy harder and harder. You have one hand on my hip on the other pulling my hair so hard my head is arched back as far as I can bend. Your moans are getting louder and the sounds escaping my lips are animalistic and incomprehensible. "Such a wet cunt." You grunt out. My body is ready to explode but you continue enjoying watching me struggle to contain the orgasm you know is about to erupt around your hard cock. "Does my cunt want to cum?" You coo into my ear. "YespleaseSir!" I scream out as a single syllable between moans. You chuckle again and take the hand in my hair, reach around and pull on my nipple hard. I try to jump in reaction but you have me so deep on your cock I only cause more pleasure to course through my body. "Cum, bitch!" you command.

Before the words are completely out of your mouth, orgasm overtakes my body. You continue to enjoy my pussy contracting around your still rock hard cock. My head drops forward, raising my ass higher to which you again swat down hard. One orgasm rolls into another and another. I am breathing so heavily and I cannot make a comprehensible sound. The last crack on my ass causes me to milk your cock enough that you growl loudly and explode inside of me. That sends me into another wave of ecstasy. Your breathing slows down and your hands run tenderly down my back as I catch my breath a bit. As you withdraw, you bring both hands down hard on my ass again. I whimper with all that's left of my energy at the moment. Then you gently help me up onto the bed fully and lay beside me, taking me into your arms. I mew and coo softly as I come down. You smile down at me with lust still so evident in your azure gaze that I know with certainty that we are just getting started for tonight...