Cool Whip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Tracy could barely get her lips around the thick log she knew that it would completely stretch out her pussy. But as she felt the cream lubricant escaping out the sides of her mouth she hoped it would also lube the lining of her sex.

For the next three minutes the women sucked, licked and played with the guys shafts and balls. Tracy looked over and saw Tim's face red and stressed. "It's time Melissa."

The young woman heard the go ahead and swiftly lifted and lowered her lips. She heard Mike's deep groan next to her and seconds later heard Tim's warning. "I'M GOING TO BLOW!"

Both women normally didn't swallow but this time they kept their lips locked tight around the pink lollipops. Melissa had room to gulp down the first discharge but Tracy's mouth was full of cock so when Mike let go she had to pull it out to prevent gagging. She kept her lips on the tip until her mouth was full.

When they were empty the guys fell back totally spent while the women again moved into the bathroom to spit out the residual and to gargle. After washing their face and neck areas they turned and smiled. "How fast do you think we can get them hard again?" Melissa giggled.

Mike was almost asleep when he felt the hot cream spraying again onto his limp noodle. He looked down and saw Tracy with the can of Cool Whip. "Not again. Let me rest some."

But she ignored him and when she was done she had covered his body from his neck down to his knees. Next to her Tim was also sprayed with cream.

"I guess you two are really hungry," Tim laughed figuring they were going to eat all the cream up. But instead the women straddled their hips and lowered their stomachs down until the soft penises rubbed against their lower stomachs. Seconds later their breasts disappeared into the mound of sweetness on the guy's chests.

"Umm, that feels good," Mike moaned as the women started sliding up and down.

"I'll get the lights," Tracy whispered. Soon the room was totally dark with the help of the clouds outside blocking the moonlight.

Tim felt his penis stirring. "You're getting me hard again," he whispered.

"Shh, no more talking," Melissa whispered back. Her body moved downward until her two boobs surrounded his growing prick.

Next to them Tracy's legs opened wide to position her opened gash lengthwise along Mike's growing member. She felt his hands cup her tush and pull downward. Up and down her pussy moved each time stopping when the tip was positioned at her hole.

"Careful," Mike whispered knowing the creamy lubricant would allow his crown to slip inside easier. But when her mouth covered his and her tongue slashed into his lips he forgot about how close they were to fucking.

Tim also enjoyed his now hard cock rubbing up and down Melissa's creamy slit. Since he was smaller and narrower a few times he felt the leading tip move into her inner lips. "Melissa..."

"Shhh, put it in and pretend that we are just rubbing."

"Ohhh," Tim moaned when she reached under their stomachs and held his cock in place. As he pushed up she pushed down. Seconds later he was all the way inside. Their mouths met to prevent their deepest moans from coming out.

Mike heard some moans next to him and tried to see but it was too dark. He was happy just feeling Tracy's body imitating fucking.

"I want it inside," she whispered low enough so only he heard. "Fuck me and we will just pretend to be rubbing together."

Mike thought about his promise to his buddy but it was her idea and in the dark only she and he would know. As she lifted up his fingers aimed his crown upward. She was so tight coming down but the cream helped. One, two, three and four inches moved inside before she stopped to take a deep breath. After 15 seconds she lowered more and more until he was completely buried.

"God," she whispered feeling totally stretched. Her body slowly got used to it before she lifted a few inches and lowered back down. Again and again she did it each time going higher until she was traveling the full length.

Both men heard the bellies slapping next to them and knew they had been tricked. But neither wanted to stop. Mike grabbed onto Tracy's ass and held her tight as he flopped her over onto her back. Her legs wrapped around him and held on as she received the fucking of her life so far.

Since both had received a blow-job release just minutes before their endurance was at its max. Their cocks were triggered but not ready to fire. Five then ten minutes went by and the moaning got louder and louder. They were almost there when the clouds opened up just enough providing light to allow them to look next to them and watch their mates being fucked by someone else. But even though they saw it they continue pretending that their bodies were just sliding without penetration.

Neither Tim nor Mike wanted to cum first. They used every thick they could to think about something else. It was Melissa that climaxed first.

"OHHHH YES! OHHH MY GOD!"

Tim grinned knowing he got Mike's woman off first. But at the same time he was ready to cum himself. "OH FUCK!"

Tracy's mind was only on the huge cock pounding in and out of her. She held onto his neck while her legs did their best to stay curled about his hips. Never had she thought that sex could be this wild and uncontrolled. When she heard Melissa's screams she was ready to explode.

"NOW MIKE....NOW I'M... I'M CUMING!!"

Mike realized that his dreams of sex with Tracy were not even close to what it really was. When she climax he did too.

"FEEL IT BABY? FEEL IT?"

They all knew he was referring to his cum which was now cannoning out the tip deep inside of her.

"YES...YES..YES!"

*

Again the men went totally relaxed and satisfied. When their eyes closed this time they drifted off to sleep. Naked on the floor in front of the warm fire kept them out until a few hours later when the flames died down.

"Fuck I'm freezing," Tim complained after sitting up. The moonlight was steadily flooding the room so he saw Mike's naked ass next to him. He listened for the women but didn't hear them. After walking outside and taking a leak off the side of the porch he scratched his ass like a caveman and moved back inside. Now adjusted to the dim light he saw the pink flesh on the bed and as he neared it he saw the dark hair of his girl's head between Melissa's opened thighs.

"What's going on?" Mike asked walking up next to him trying to make out the twisted bodies on the bed.

"Fuck, it looks like they did a 69 and we didn't get to see it."

"We have another night," Mike chuckled. "I'm going out to take a piss."

Tim looked at his girl's ass and at Melissa's tits. He smiled as he moved behind the younger woman and pushed his sore worn out penis up against her ass. A few minutes later Mike did the same to Melissa.

The next day went about without anyone referring to the fucking that took place the night before. They kissed and touched but none of them went pass a few caresses of their private areas. That night they skipped the truth or dare game and turned off the lights. Again the moon was dark when the men used the rest of the whipped cream all over the girl's bodies. They slid up between their legs in a missionary position and rubbed for five minutes before the guys pushed their hard cocks deep inside the hot steamy holes.

*

It was a month later when Tim emptied the SUV and pulled out the box of Cool Whip. He turned and looked at Tracy's best friend Amy and grinned.

"What's all of that for?" Amy's boyfriend Charlie asked seeing the eight cans.

"You'll see," Tim laughed. This time only Tracy and he were in on the pretending fucking. He wondered if Amy and Charlie would go for it. What he didn't know was that Tracy had already cleared it with Amy and the short red head had shaved her pussy clean.

"Say it's getting dark," Charlie said. "What are we going to do now?"

"We have a great game," Tracy said taking the large man's hand. Amy would not tell her how big her guy was. "Let us girls get ready and you guys can come inside the cabin and a few minutes."

"Where does the whip cream come into play?" Charlie asked feeling set up.

"You'll see my boy...you'll see."

*

The End.

*

Ending note: Hope you enjoyed the sweet romp. Again, like always, I left it open in case I want to use chocolate syrup instead of cream whip. Don't forget to vote and let me know how you liked it. Slick.