Cooling Off

Story Info
Had she made herself too hot?
4.1k words
3.75
23.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lounge was virtually empty when she walked in. She glanced at her watch. He had told her to be there at 4:30...and she was right on time. There was a middle-aged couple sitting at the bar, but all of the little tables with their high stools were vacant.

She proceeded to the one located in the center of the room...precisely as he had instructed her to do. She climbed into the stool and looked around. The lounge was dimly lit, but everything about it was rather tasteful...not sleazy at all. What did she expect? This was a first class hotel catering to business people...people who probably were still attending one of the several conferences the hotel was hosting.

"What can I get for you?"

She was startled out of her thoughts by the overture from the cocktail waitress. She pondered a minute, then made her request. The pretty young woman jotted a note on her pad, then gave her a strange smile as she headed for the bar.

Suddenly, she was acutely aware of her appearance. The outfit that he had selected for her was flattering...but perhaps not as tasteful as her surroundings. The plunging neckline of her silky black dress revealed a considerable amount of cleavage. And the short hem showcased her legs...but despite her frequent tugging, it failed to hide the fact that she was wearing hose and garters rather than pantyhose. Then there were the high heels. Definitely more of the "fuck me" style than fashionable.

She wondered if the cocktail waitress thought she was a hooker. Nah...he had ordered her to leave her hair and make up simple, according to her personal preference. No self-respecting prostitute would leave the house like that, she giggled to herself.

"Here ya go."

The young woman placed her drink on the table, marked it on the tab, then gave her another strange smile before walking away. What was she thinking?

She sipped her drink slowly and resumed looking around. There was now a lot more activity in the hallway outside the lounge. She looked at her watch. It was getting close to 5:00. Where was he?

A group of businessmen came into the lounge and occupied a table nearby. She tried to ignore them...but she couldn't help notice them glancing over at her as they talked among themselves. Fortunately, more people were coming in, and several of them took tables that blocked their view.

Her relief was short lived. One of the men got up from the table, and after making a remark to his colleagues over his shoulder, he approached her.

"Would you like to join us?" he asked.

"Thank you," she replied as matter-of-factly as she could. "But I'm waiting for someone."

"Okay...sure," he said. "You're welcome anytime you change your mind."

She averted her gaze as he walked back to his table. But she could not avert her ears, and she heard scattered snickers followed by a large group laugh permeating through the intervening space.

She sipped her drink and glanced repeatedly at her watch. Where the hell was he? She tugged at the hem of her dress again. Damn. No way to keep the skin above her stockings from showing. Well...at least she could keep her legs together and make sure no one could see she wasn't wearing panties...

"This is from the gentleman over there," the cocktail waitress said as she placed a refill on the table and nodded toward the bar.

She looked over quickly, expecting to see him at last. But instead, it was another businessman. Oh my God, she thought. What is going on here?

But suddenly, she felt herself smiling. The guy from the group had not been particularly attractive. But this guy was gorgeous. And relatively young. He actually looked like one of those male models in the Ralph Lauren Polo ads...

Oh shit! She mentally chastised herself as she saw him smile back, lift his glass, and then start approaching. What the fuck do I do now?

"May I join you?" he asked politely. And then without waiting for a response, he seated himself on the stool beside her.

"Um..er..I'm waiting for someone," she managed to stammer.

"That's okay...I'll wait with you," he shot back with a grin that indicated a little conceit and a lot of confidence.

"He..he..he should be here any minute...He's already late."

It was no use. The young man wasn't going anywhere. He launched into his small talk routine. She couldn't concentrate on what he was saying...but she couldn't help but hear him...nor could she help hearing more snickering coming from the group at the other table.

"Are you hungry?"

The question caught her off guard. Dammit. She was hungry. But he had instructed her not to eat before he arrived. She had been disobediently nibbling on the pretzels the waitress had placed on the table...but the drinks were essentially hitting an empty stomach.

"I'm...yes...well...I'm waiting...I mean..." she stammered in reply.

"They've got a nice restaurant here," he continued while ignoring her discomfort. "But I've got a suite upstairs...and maybe you'd prefer room service."

He punctuated the last comment by placing his hand on her leg. She stiffened as she felt his fingers slide along the top of her stockings and tickle the exposed flesh.

She looked around. The lounge was quite crowded now. How could she stop this without making a scene?

"C'mon...You can have anything you want...And maybe I'll have anything I want too," he said with bold smirk.

She realized that her silence was encouraging him. But what could she say?

"I don't...I mean...thank you...but I..." she stammered as she put her hand on his and feebly attempted to push it away.

"C'mon," he repeated...

This time the punctuation was a firm squeeze of her thigh. Her eyes closed involuntarily and a short gasp escaped from her lips as she felt his fingers dig into her exposed flesh.

"Are you ready to go, sweetheart?"

Her eyes popped open. He was here! She watched him peruse the bar tab sitting on the table, remove a generous bill from his wallet, and toss it on the table.

"Let's go."

Suddenly, she became acutely aware of the hand still resting on her thigh. She leapt to her feet, effectively freeing herself from its grasp...but also sending her into a bit of a totter on her exceedingly high heels.

Her companion stood as well...And she – as well as anyone else who glanced over – could see a rather pronounced bulge in his expensive pants.

She grabbed his hand and followed him out of the lounge. "How did your presentation go?" she asked with as much innocence as she could feign.

"It was okay," he replied as he steered her toward the elevator. "I just want to drop my briefcase off in the room, and then we'll go to dinner. I'd love to get out of these clothes too, but I think the restaurant requires a jacket."

She scrutinized his "professional" outfit. He was hopeless. Ill-fitting jacket, solid color shirt and tie that were as dull as dishwater, baggy trousers, scuffed loafers. Oh, well...it evidently worked for him, and they probably would grant him entrance into the dining room.

"Did you have fun while you were waiting for me?" he asked as he quickly pulled her into the elevator just as the doors were closing.

The combination of the question and the pull caused her to wobble on her heels again, and she stumbled clumsily into the elevator. "Yes...I mean no...I mean..." she stammered and then fell silent.

He held her hand and stared straight ahead as the elevator began its ascent. There were three other couples riding along with them...And she gradually became aware that all the men were studiously averting their eyes while all the women were glaring at her.

Oh my God! She looked down and saw that her less-than-ladylike entrance had caused her dress to shift...and the aureola of her left nipple was slipping above the neckline. She blushed bright crimson and struggled to readjust her clothing as discreetly as she could under the circumstances.

The elevator stopped at the 6th floor, and all three couples exited. The doors closed, and they were alone as they continued their journey up to the 15th.

He turned to her, let go of her hand, and pressed her against the wall. He kissed her...hard...deep...and let his hands wander over her body. One hand came to rest on her right breast...squeezing gently. The other hand slid between her legs and began climbing upward along the insides of her thighs.

"You shameless little slut!" he shouted at her. "You're soaking wet!"

"No..no.." she protested. But she could not deny the evidence. "It started when I saw you," she lied.

The doors of the elevator opened. He grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her down the hallway to the room. She stumbled along, trying desperately to maintain her balance on the damned heels while praying that no one was around to see what was happening. It seemed like an eternity before he reached the door, slid the key card, opened it, and pushed her through.

"I should have known you wouldn't be able to control yourself, you skanky whore," he said as he continued shoving her forward. "Although I would've thought you'd take the group invitation...That's more your style than the boy toy."

Fuck him! He was watching the whole time! The fucking sonofabitch!

She pulled away from him and stood straight. "I can't believe you did that to me, you bastard."

"That's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you," he snapped back as he placed his briefcase next to the bed and sank into the large easy chair.

"Fuck you," she shot back.

"You wish," he replied calmly. "Now...take off the dress so I can see how hot you've gotten yourself."

Another "fuck you" came to her mind...But it didn't make it out of her mouth. The look in his eyes sucked the will right out of her, and she found herself unable to do anything but obey.

She reached behind and unzipped the dress, then stepped out of it as it fell to the floor. She felt his gaze on her as she stood there in just garter belt, hose, and heels...and she pressed her legs together so he wouldn't see the moisture that she could feel trickling down the insides of her thighs.

"Lordy, that pussy is steaming," he sneered.

"No..no..it's not," she lied again.

"No? Well...I think you should check it out for yourself. Go ahead. Stick a finger in there."

"Please...Don't make me do that...Please," she begged.

It was so strange. She probably masturbated more than anyone she knew...and she certainly loved to watch him masturbate. But for some reason, masturbating in front of him still made her feel so self-conscious...

"Do it."

Reluctantly, she took a finger and slowly slipped it inside her pussy. Damn. It was practically gushing.

"Deeper."

Her finger met absolutely no resistance as it plunged all the way in. Without realizing what she was doing, she moved her legs apart so as it give herself even easier access.

"Another finger."

At this point, his instructions were becoming superfluous. The physical pleasure was quickly outrunning her psychological discomfort. She slid a second finger in and soon was sliding both in and out rapidly while pressing down on her clit with her thumb.

"Hot, isn't it?"

She barely heard his question, and certainly was not inclined to respond. She was finger-fucking herself furiously now, while her other hand unconsciously went to her breasts and began pinching and pulling the nipples.

"You're probably gonna set off the smoke alarm, you horny bitch."

Again, she ignored his comments. She was taking herself closer and closer to the edge...and her knees began to grow weak as the orgasm started to surge through her body.

"Okay...That's enough...You're too hot."

Sonofabitch! How could he do that to her? She silently cursed him for knowing exactly what he was doing and exactly when to do it...But she obeyed and let her hands fall to her sides.

He walked into the bathroom, then returned quickly with a few towels, which he proceeded to spread on the bed.

"Climb on," he ordered as he stood up and began removing his own clothing.

She climbed onto the bed and laid back with her head on the pillows, watching as he finished stripping down.

Maybe this will turn out all right, she giggled. Hmmm...That cock could use a nice sucking...and then it can fuck me...and then he can come all over me...that's what the towels are for..

"Turn around," he snapped as he approached the bed.

"What? You mean like this?" she asked as she started to get on all fours. "You want to take me from behind?"

"I don't want to take you at all," he replied calmly as he pushed her back down and turned her around so that she was on her back with her head at the foot of the bed. "Maybe your boy toy would like to fuck that hot pussy of yours, but I don't. It's much too hot for me."

Her disappointment and her confusion were fighting for top spot in her mind. But they both were pushed aside by her trepidation as she saw him reach into his briefcase and take out his collection of velvet cords.

Uh oh. What was going on in his mind? Whatever it was, she wasn't sure she was ready for it.

"Let me go to the bathroom first...please," she begged quietly while thoughts of escape ran through her head.

"Shut up and lay still," he ordered.

The look in his eyes once again sapped her ability to do anything but obey. Within a couple of minutes, he had lashed her wrists together, pulled them over her head, and tied them to a cord fastened to the rail at the foot of the bed...and each ankle was tied to a cord fastened to the posts of the headboard, tightened enough so that her ass was slightly elevated and her legs were spread wide apart. She had some movement available...but it was minimal.

He stood next to the bed and let his hands roam lightly over her body...sliding over her nipples...grazing her pussy. Then suddenly, he stepped back, threw on a robe, grabbed the key card, and left the room – closing the door behind him.

Shit! Where the fuck was he going? How long was he going to leave her like this? She struggled to get out of her bindings, but it was no use.

A few minutes passed, and then he returned. He was carrying an ice bucket as he approached the bed and sat down beside her.

"I'm gonna have to cool you off a bit."

She thought about attempting to free herself again, but that damned look...

He took a cube from the bucket and applied it softly to her cheek. Then he slid it across her lips...down her neck...and onto her breasts. Her nipples were already stiff...but they hardened to the point of aching as he dabbed the ice onto each of them.

He took out another cube so that he could apply ice to each nipple simultaneously. She squirmed and squealed as he rubbed harder and harder, causing the external chill on her tits to mingle with the internal tingling.

After a while, he began moving one of the cubes slowly down her body...lingering a bit on her stomach...then across her hips...down her legs...then up along the insides of her thighs.

The sensation was both thrilling and maddening. "Oh God...Please fuck me," she begged.

"I told you...I can't fuck you...You're too hot," he said as he started sliding the cube slowly up and down the slit of her pussy. "Maybe this will help."

He was pressing harder now so that the cube was sliding up and down just inside her pussy lips. It was melting, and she could feel the cold water trickling down to her ass.

She was just getting used to the chill when he removed the other cube from her breasts and started using it to gently massage her clit. This was too much. Her squeals became deep groans, and she started squirming uncontrollably.

"Shut up and lay still, you bitch," he snapped. "Damn...You're actually getting hotter."

With that comment, he pushed the cube all the way into her pussy. If she had freedom of movement, she would have jumped 10 feet in the air as the cold ice penetrated into the warmest folds of her vagina.

"Good thing I brought a whole bucket."

He applied a fresh cube to her clit and held it there with one hand, while his other hand dipped repeatedly into the bucket and he placed cube after cube into her pussy. Three...Four...Five...Six.

She didn't know what was making her more uncomfortable...the freezing cold or the increasing distention. "Stop...Please...Enough..." she begged.

"Are you kidding? You're melting them almost as fast as I can get them in there."

Another...and another...and another. He may have been exaggerating, but she was melting the cubes. More and more cold water trickled down to her ass, causing the hole to pucker. And it felt like the pile of cubes being stuffed into her were starting to press up against that hole from the other side.

"Ohhhh..Goddd...Pleeeease stop!" she screamed.

He didn't. Furthermore, he started rubbing the cube on her clit faster and harder as he forced another cube inside. And another...and another.

She felt like she was being fucked by a polar bear. Or giving birth to an igloo. She didn't know which. All she knew was that her body was writhing as much as the binds would allow...and that hotel security would surely hear her piercing cries.

Suddenly, he stopped. "What's the matter? Did I cool you off too much?"

She thought about cursing him...or pleading for release...but she couldn't form any words as her breath came in hard, raspy gasps.

He took another cube...but instead of stuffing it inside her, he slid it along the crack of her ass and then pressed it against the hole.

Because cold water had been trickling down there for quite a while, her reaction was minimal.

"Hmmm...I guess I did overdo it," he muttered. "Looks like I'm going to have to heat you back up a little."

Her sense of relief was cut short as she saw him reach into his briefcase again. He removed a small, slender package and started peeling off the paper. A faint aroma of ginger wafted into her nostrils.

"What..what..what the hell is that?" she managed to gurgle.

"Just a little something to warm you up," he replied calmly as he finished unwrapping the item.

"What? Oh God...No...Please no..." she begged.

But he paid her no heed. Slowly and gently he inserted the ginger suppository into her ass. Then he sat back and looked into her eyes as it gradually took effect.

At first, the warm tingle actually felt good...counterbalancing the all the freezing cold still stuffed into her pussy. But then...

"Uh..uh..oh..OH...OHHHHH!!!" she screamed as the suppository fully melted. It felt like liquid fire was being poured into every inch of her bowels.

"OHHH..ARGGGHHH...UNNNHHHH!!!!!" She was screaming now. Her brutally engorged pussy was freezing and her ass was on fire. She writhed and struggled and spasmed and screamed even louder. But nothing could stop the competing sensations from growing and growing...and crashing together deep within her body.

Her eyes were wide and pleading with him to put an end to it all. But he just sat there...looking back into her eyes...and smiling. His robe was open...and he was stroking the most massive hard-on she had ever seen him have.

Suddenly, she became acutely aware of a feeling she had never known before. Her entire body seemed to be bubbling and churning all the way down to its deepest core. And then all the harsh motion started spreading until every individual cell seemed poised to explode. She tried brace herself...but she didn't know if she was about to experience the most powerful orgasm of her life...or something else entirely.

Whatever it was, she couldn't stop it. And just as it arrived, he stood up, grabbed her by the hair, and shoved his cock in front of her face, and then shot huge gobs of cum all over it in hard, ragged spurts.

As it happened, during the eternity it was happening, and for the several minutes it took to subside, she still didn't know what it was. All she knew was that her body had been transformed into a pile of raw, brutally tortured, and yet exquisitely pleasured nerve endings.

12