Cooling Our Itch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss, oh yes," I slipped his shirt off his shoulders and admired his chest. It had a little bit of hair on it and it was just nice looking. None of those ridiculous six-pack abs or any of that, just a nice chest on a nice boy.

I ran my hands along his chest as we kissed. He ran his hands along my bottom. Fuck, I loved him touching my body. I wanted more. I separated my lips from his for a minute and started to undo my shorts.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said. "Let me help you." He pulled the zipper down and struggled to get my tight shorts off my body.

I laughed, "Sorry."

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "These are tight. How did you get these things on in the first place?"

"I can always take them off later," I said, pulling my shorts back up, just teasing him some.

"Oh baby, you can't do that to me." He said. I giggled and he laughed, "No precious, they have to come off now."

With a few more grunts from us struggling, we got the impossible shorts off which also brought down my cotton panties. I was completely naked before him now. He looked over my body, focusing on my smooth, wet pussy, which he started to fondle with his fingers and we were kissing again.

The heat was unbelievable. I had never wanted someone so badly, and I could tell he wanted me too. We were breathing heavy into each other's mouths, molesting and caressing each other. I wanted to show him how hot I was so I started to undo his belt buckle.

"Oh sweetheart," he moaned.

I got up off the couch and kneeled before him. He lifted his butt up off the couch and I pulled down his jeans all the way, taking off his socks and shoes too. His dick was big and delicious looking. It must've been around 8 or 9 inches long and there was precum at the tip. I wrapped my lips around the head and started to blow him.

He moaned and stroked my hair, urging me on. Obviously, I couldn't get all of his dick into my mouth, so I took what I could. It tasted so good and he gently thrust his cock in between my lips. We went on like this for several minutes when he asked if I wanted to go the bedroom. I agreed anxiously and followed him to his room.

He opened up the blinds of his second floor apartment and the moonlight shone in, giving his room and blue tint. We stood there both naked as the day we were born.

"I-I've never done this before," I said.

"It's okay baby, I'll show you."

He laid down on the bed and told me to come lay next to him, which I did. We began making out again and I stroked his dick while he fingered my pussy. I moved my hips up and down. His fingers felt so good but I wanted more. My body was telling him to give me more. I suddenly felt like I was long overdue for sex. I had done it once in 18 years and now all of sudden, I needed it right now, this instant.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him on top of me, spreading my legs. I caressed his shoulders and his back.

"Mmm Bobby, I want it bad. I want it real bad tonight," I told him.

He chuckled, "Are you sure you haven't done this before baby? I mean, your talk is so dirty sweetheart. It's experienced."

I giggled, "Well, I'm experienced with dirty talk. But with dirty talk only."

He moaned, "Are you ready precious?"

I nodded, "I'm ready."

I spread my legs up for him as far as I could. He jacked off for a minute, just looking at my body, then gently started to push the head in. He was stretching me, but the real pain didn't start until a minute later when he hit my hymen. There was a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This is going to hurt you baby. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay," I said. "I want you."

"I want you, too, baby," he said.

He kissed me and slowly, little by little, pushed into my virgin body. A few hot tears streamed down my face. He kissed them away and asked if he should stop. I told him not to stop, to keep going.

With a slow pace, he continued. Inch by inch. I was nervous and kept asking if it was in all the way and he kept telling me it wasn't. It was like his cock was eternal. Eventually though, it was in all the way. He asked me if I was okay.

I smiled, "Yes, I feel fine. This feels perfect."

He groaned, "You feel perfect baby."

He gently pushed in and out of my body with long, slow strokes of his cock. I moaned in pleasure and, seeing that I was enjoying myself, sped up some. He went step by step until our lovemaking was fast and passionate and sweaty. His chest laid on top of mine as he pumped away. I did my best to have my hips meet his thrusts. I was breathing heavy, having this sexy guy on top of me, having his sweat soil my skin. We were grunting and panting.

"God, yes Bobby! Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, oh fuck. Damn it, you're so damn tight. God, I'm not going to last long sweetheart, I'm sorry," he moaned.

And sure enough, he came about a minute later. In a way, I was proud that he couldn't control himself with me. But I also heard that young men didn't last long in bed. Either way, I gave my virginity to him and I realized how lucky I was to give myself to a man that I was in love with. It had only been a few days, but it doesn't take long for two people to fall in love. Well, for me to fall in love. Maybe he didn't actually love me, maybe he just liked me a lot.

He slipped his shrinking dick out of my pussy and he laid back next to me, exhausted. We had had unprotected sex, but I wasn't worried. All would work out. I was in love. I cuddled up next to him.

"That was so nice Bobby. Oh, you were so good," I told him.

He panted, "Thank you sweetheart. Damn it, you are tight, little one! No man could last long like that. Were you in very much pain baby?"

"I was at first, but it went away. I loved it. I loved doing it with you."

He groaned, "God, me too." He leaned over and kissed me.

I could feel his cum running out of my pussy. My pussy was slightly sore. Bobby was a big boy when it came to what he carried in his pants and it was my first time, so I definitely felt stretched and "activated".

"Mmmm," I moaned. "You must've have a lot of experience."

"No, not really. I've only slept with three women, including you. Of course, the number of times I did it with them is private information."

I giggled, "I understand."

He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. We laid there for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. He put out his cigarette and wrapped his arm around me. I was at a loss for words, but in a good way.

"Bobby, did I do a good job tonight?" No response.... "Bobby?" I looked over at him and he was sleeping like an angel. An erotica-writing, cigarette-smoking angel. I snuggled in close to him and fell asleep in his arms.

A while later I heard my cell phone going off like a madman. I opened my eyes and realized I was in Bobby's bed. I looked at the clock. It was a little after two in the morning.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed.

Bobby started awake, "What? What's going on sweetie?" he said rubbing his eyes awake.

"I was suppose to be home three hours ago. Damn it." I rushed into the living room to answer my cell phone from my purse. It was my Dad and he was steaming from the ears. But I also realized he was just worried sick about me. My Dad never cried, but I could tell from the quivering of his voice, he was not far off from crying. I apologized and I started to cry too, for worrying him so. I promised to be home as soon as possible.

I hurriedly got dressed as Bobby walked in, asking what was going on. I explained the situation to him. He understood completely and with a quick kiss good night, I was on my way home. Curfew had completely blew my mind.

My Dad and I got into a spat when we got home. But, being the middle of the night, we were both exhausted, for different reasons and separated to our bedrooms.

The next several weeks Bobby and I continued to see each other. Making love, going to open-mic nights, reading and writing poems to one another, going out to dinner. My parents were a little concerned - never before had a boy distracted me so much. They were a little uneasy about him being 23, but they didn't say too much about it. I guess that's what a daughter's job is, to make her parents uneasy.

We were at an open-mic night, sitting together at the same table when someone remarked that we looked and acted like an old married couple. We chuckled and watched each poet as they got up on stage. I had one poem I wanted to read that night, but Bobby was just a spectator for that week.

Before I knew it, open-mic night was over for that week and Bobby and I continued to sit at our table and talk. I brought up the subject of spring break, that it was only two weeks away.

"I'll be so happy to get a break of school," I laughed.

"I'm sure, baby. Say, I have an idea," he said.

"What's that?"

"How about you and me go somewhere on your spring break? We could go anywhere you want to sweetheart."

I grinned widely, "Really?"

He laughed, "Yes, baby, anywhere you want."

I beamed from ear to ear. I had never taken a trip with a guy before! "I'd like to go the Mall of America." I told him.

"Then that's where we'll go," he said.

We were both so excited to be taking a trip together! I just couldn't believe I'd get to spend ten straight days with the man I was in love. I wouldn't have to worry about parents or homework or anything like that. And it worked out good for him too, as he had been working very hard on his new book and needed a change. I worried about what my parents might say, but I knew they trusted me, and it was my decision in the long run anyway.

The next day I calmly explained to my parents what my plans for Spring Break were. They absolutely "forbad it", as they like to say. There was a screaming match back and forth, a little swearing, and in the end, small pieces of property, like the tv remote control was destroyed beyond recognition.

A few hours later, Bobby and I sat down at his kitchen table with a map and decided the best possible route to take. The Mall of America was about a 16 hour drive from where we were. We decided we would drive 8 hours the first day, 8 hours the second day, and start our mall escapade the third day.

I was absolutely thrilled that Bobby and I were going to be spending so much time together. It thrilled me and made me horny. He could tell, as I hurriedly spread myself on the table and pulled him on top of me.

12