Cooperating With The Enemy Ch. 02

Story Info
Man, wife, and daughter caught up in sexual exploitation.
2.1k words
4.28
85.2k
29
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are 18 years of age or older.

*

Jacob left the tiny flat in an impotent rage. Dismissed by Schnurr from his own apartment while his wife and daughter stayed behind naked and unresisting, he could scarcely breathe or even think as he stumbled down the worn wooden back stairs to the restaurant. The sound of the derisive taunts of the dozen officers who lounged about on his meager furniture echoed in his mind adding to the well of bitterness that resided there. He hated the arrogant bastards. Jacob was born a German just like they were and to be disenfranchised by a hatred based on his religion galled him greatly.

It was not lost on him that although they professed to hate Jews that apparently didn't extend to fucking Jewish women. They were selective however, and only saved the prettiest for

their entertainment, sending the rest to the internment camps.

The scene he had witnessed upstairs would only be the beginning. Jacob had no doubt what they could be expected to do now. He rushed to prepare dinner for the barbarous bastards as that was his only means to distract them. He longed to be back in the apartment although he knew there was nothing he could do to stop them from having his wife and probably his daughter too. The worst part was not knowing what was going on up there.

Greta and Magda watched Jacob obediently slink out of the apartment leaving them alone and unprotected with a dozen leering German officers. He knew what he was leaving them to and he left anyway without making even a feeble attempt to come to their aid. Just to be sure the beleaguered husband would have no doubt, Schnurr had grabbed Greta's bare behind and said "Ich will ficken" (I want to fuck you!) loud enough for everyone, but especially Jacob, to hear. Jacob had pretended not to, but Greta saw him flinch and then turn his back on them all.

"You'll have to show me how Jews fuck," the fat German laughed and swept Greta into his arms. "We know there is Jewish cunt always available. We keep only the best and the most willing for our beds. Perhaps you're ready for a cock that is complete and uncut."

"Or one that makes you forget your husband's" one of the soldiers shouted out.

Greta didn't reply but allowed him the liberties he insisted upon. Schnurr would not be content with her bashful acceptance however. He wanted to see her respond with some emotion, to show that she was willing to declare herself a whore for the Third Reich in front of her daughter and his fellow officers. She was almost too accepting when it was just her. Now that there was the daughter Schnurr had a way to test her.

"Your daughter is as much a fotze (cunt) as you are" he bellowed loud enough for everyone to hear. "I doubt that the most practiced whores could give a better blowjob than she gave her father. You must be concerned that those two have been at it behind your back."

"Not at all!" Greta snapped testily. "My daughter is an innocent child who only did what she had to do!"

"Innocent?" Schnurr laughed cruelly. "That wasn't the first cock she's had inside her talented mouth," he taunted. "She's probably sucked off half the boys in Berne!"

"And now she can do half of Dresden," someone else called out, making Magda cover her face with her hands.

"No! She's just a girl. She's only eighteen," Greta cried out. And then in desperation she said something she would immediately regret. She's still a virgin!" Greta spat out angrily.

The room went silent as the men looked at the unclothed girl appraisingly. Her nakedness seemed all the more appealing when the aspect of virginity was added.

Greta shuddered herself as she recalled her own loss of innocence kneeling naked on the cold stone floor of the burgermeister's office when she was Magda's age. She knew how vulnerable her daughter must be feeling. Every fiber of her body would be enervated. The girl's nipples were distended and resembled large pink eyes staring back at the soldiers from the full rounded mounds of her teenaged breasts.

Schnurr pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows in what he thought was an expression of surprise. He couldn't, however hide the lascivious interest that he felt. The girl did have a freshness about her that he liked and it had been a long time since he had deflowered a virgin. He'd originally thought Magda would be shared among them but now, hearing she still had her hymen, he was feeling quite possessive. He could still be generous. He just had to be first.

Greta could feel the interest in the room shifting to her daughter and she couldn't allow that to happen. "Please," she whispered to Schnurr. "I'll do whatever you want, just don't let anyone touch my daughter."

Schnurr nuzzled her cheek hiding his grinning face on her neck. "They all want her," he hissed. "She has to lose it sometime. Why not now?"

"Nooo," Greta begged. "It should be special the first time."

Schnurr chuckled teasingly, "What could be more special than a dozen of Germany's finest. I'm sure she'd never forget becoming a woman." He watched Greta's face as she weighed the possible impact of a dozen different men pounding into Magda's inexperienced openings.

"I'll do anything you want," she reiterated, allowing her hand to brush across his uniform pants. "Anything!"

"Yes you will;" the German assured her. "Indeed you will." The prospect of the beautiful mother performing for them in a desperate but futile attempt save her daughter appealed to him.

As much as Magda was a choice piece of teenaged cunt, Schnurr wanted the girl's mother more. It was not just Greta's mature beauty that appealed to him now. He was intrigued by her promise of "anything" and anxious to have her demonstrate the depth of her commitment. Schnurr knew the little membrane in Magda's cunt was the key to Greta's entertainment value. That would be of far lasting benefit to him compared to ten minutes of squealing from Magda tonight. As long as the girl had her virginity her mother could be induced to show the true depravity of a Jewish slut. It gave him a hard on just to think about it.

Except for the growl in his stomach reminding him he was hungry, he would have liked to have had Jacob there watching his wife make good on her offer of "anything". He didn't like the little kitchen Jew one bit and it amused him to see the torment in his face when others took liberties with his lovely spouse.

Watching Jewish women arriving from the trains had given Schnurr an appetite for their humiliation. He loved the look of horror on their faces when they were ordered to undress out in the open in full view of everyone and add their clothes to the huge stacks already there. There were scores of naked women trying to hide tits of all sizes and cover their hairy pussies in a wasted attempt at modesty. The pretty ones were culled from the main group and the prettiest of those segregated off again as the private stock of ranking officers. They had only to see how they were being separated to know why. Some would embrace the opportunity with coquettish attempts to impress while others would take a little time to realize how lucky they were to be chosen. They would do much more for their Nazi masters than they ever did for their husbands.

A mother trying to protect her daughter would promise 'anything' not realizing just what anything might be. Greta undoubtedly thought she was protecting Magda from something worse when she went down on her earlier. It was a naïve hope but one Schnurr had seen before. Later, given the choice, Schnurr was sure she'd opt for the girl spreading her legs for a dozen officers rather than having her deployed to the brothels to service hundreds of troops. It was all a matter of barter and in the end they'd realize all they had to offer for their safety was sex.

In the restaurant downstairs, Jacob Maulder was frantic. He cursed the fact that he had no help in the kitchen and he scurried about rattling pots and pans and preparing the food. The sooner he could call them all to dinner the sooner he could interrupt the humiliation his wife and daughter were undoubtedly experiencing. He was shocked by Greta's compliance with the Nazi officers and angry that she'd allow herself to be degraded by their demands. In the back of his mind he did know that, without her sacrifice, they'd all have been shipped to the camps by now. He knew that and was grateful. But his pride was mortally wounded. Images of his wife cavorting naked with Schnurr ate at his soul. The occasional bursts of laughter from upstairs further poisoned his thoughts and added new urgency to his task. He had no idea what they were laughing about but it could not be good news. He literally ran from table to table laying out plates and cutlery on the pristine white tablecloths that bore the monogram of his tiny restaurant. He cursed the day Schnurr had wandered in and ordered dinner.

Greta tried to catch Magda's eye. She wanted her daughter to move away from the little group of Officers who surrounded the girl. One had already begun the rub the neck of his beer bottle against her thigh and Greta looked to Schnurr for support. When the same one poured beer in the girl's navel and then tried to lick it out, Schnurr waddled his fat frame over to where they were. He picked up the girl's panties from the pile of her clothes and mopped the beer from her belly. Turning quickly he pushed the panties into the soldiers face. Everyone laughed and the man held the flimsy garment to his nose inhaling deeply and muttering "fotze".

Magda, in her embarrassment, mistakenly tried to take the panties back. A sharp smack on the rump spun her around in time for another to hit squarely on her left buttock. She squealed as the men laughed spinning her and raining smacks on her exposed flesh. Her skin blossomed with a cluster of pink hand prints before she twisted away and scurried over beside her mother. Schnurr pushed her back into the midst of the men who took turns groping and slapping the girl's thighs and bottom. A tall officer from the armored division took aim and slapped her bobbing breasts. Magda shrieked and tried to cover her stinging tit but strong fingers gripped her wrists and another smack found its mark. The teenager was caught in a frenzy of slaps that turned her flesh a bright pink. A gauntlet of hands slapped and pinched and pulled her about by her pubic hair while she struggled and cried. Several times Greta tried to intervene but Schnurr held her tight in a bear hug his chubby fingers mauling her breast and his other hand clamped between her legs. Magda slipped free momentarily and two officers lunging for her collided and reeled back leaving the girl an opening. More nimble than the older men and more sober she slipped past them and bolted out the apartment door and down the stairs.

Greta begged Schnurr to let her go to her. "She's frightened," she wheedled, "and might be hurt."

"From a few slaps?" he chuckled. "Perhaps you didn't beat her enough as a child. The little cunt probably enjoyed it. Much like her mother. You're very wet Frau Maulder."

"She can't be on the streets like that, without clothes or identification."

"She won't be alone. There are soldiers who will find her."

Greta slumped against him. She knew they would find Magda. A beautiful Jewish girl naked in the streets would be a treat for them.

Schnurr could see her thinking and knew where her thoughts were.

"She'll get her taste of German sausage tonight. But don't you be jealous. There are a dozen here for you. And then there is Herr Maulder who so enjoyed his daughter's mouth. She is his daughter is she not? Jewish cunts do get around. Perhaps you spread those lovely legs for someone more handsome than your husband? He may be used to having you after others have spilled their seed? I may have him fuck you too, after all of us.