Coppernicous Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Lynn read my thoughts, for she said, "I'm going to sleep on your couch, so I'll be right there close if you need me, Toomas. All you have to do is call my name. We girls have worked out a schedule so that one of us will be on duty here 24/7. You are getting the best care in the world, and you deserve it for what you did for me."

"Now don't be starting any hero stuff, Lynn. I'm not having it."

"You are my hero," she said softly, and she took my hand and squeezed it gently. "You will always be my hero."

I knew better. I'm no hero, but how do you explain that to a woman? All I did was what any man ought to do for someone under his care. I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it gently. "I'm no hero, but I'm glad you are here. I'll try not to be a bother. Remember, your school comes first, and volleyball comes second. Those are your priorities. I'll get along fine."

Lynn shook her head "No. I sat down with Coach Thorson and Dr. Cook, and I left the volleyball team for the spring season when I found out you were coming home. I'm too small to be very good in the sand, so I wasn't going to be playing all that much anyway. Dr. Cook said it would be OK to keep my scholarship since I'm going to be caring for you."

Greta stepped up by the bed and gave me a little kiss on the cheek and half a hug. "Goodbye, Daddy. I've got to go, or Kat won't be able to get me to the airport on time. I love you. We'll be back to check on you in a couple of weeks, OK?"

I pulled her down so I could kiss her cheeks, then I took her hands in mine and squeezed them. "I love you girls, too. Thank you so much for coming. Tell Brian I said thank you for letting you come."

"Silly man. You know you always come first, Daddy. Brian knows it, too." She squeezed my hands back and stepped away, wiping an eye as she did so. "You do what you are supposed to do, and don't you give Lynn any grief, do you hear me? I don't want to hear you caused a problem with your arteries." She gave Lynn a quick hug. "Thank you, Lynn. Now you have my number. You call me if this becomes too much, and one of us will get back down here and help out somehow. You have to keep your grades up."

Lynn agreed, and Greta hustled out the door, for she was behind schedule and the plane wouldn't wait.

************

The girls all came into my office/bedroom to welcome me home as they got out of class, before they went out to volleyball practice. Deidra stopped in to see if there was anything special she could fix me for me first evening home, but I told her I didn't need anything special. Darlene was the last one to stop in, just before she went down to the volleyball courts for practice.

"I've been in a meeting with Dr. Cook and Dr. Anderson for most of the afternoon, Toomas. They both wanted to know if it would be OK for them to call on you in the morning. They want to express their thanks for what you did."

"No thanks are needed, Coach Thorson." Lynn was in the room with me, so I didn't feel right about being personal. "They are more than welcome to stop by anytime, though. I'd be most happy to see them, and I have a couple of matters I need to discuss with Dr. Anderson."

"I know. That is one of the major items on today's meeting agenda." Darlene took a deep breath. "They both are concerned you won't want to have the team stay here next year after what the school attorney did."

"Please set their minds at ease. You have become almost like family to me, and you did a lot to bring me out of a deep funk. Having you around has been good for me."

"Good. That takes a lot off of our minds. I've got to get out to practice now, or we'll fall even further behind."

"You tell those girls I expect them to get busy. Tell them not to worry about me, unless they don't play to their best ability. If they slack off I'll be very upset. I might have to paddle them if they did that."

I got a laugh out of the coach at that. "I'm not going to tell them that! There are a couple that might find it enjoyable!" She gave me a grin and winked at Lynn, who had a matching grin on her face. She made her way out the door, and I turned my head toward Lynn.

"Well, Lynn, I guess this is what you signed up for, but I need to use the 'duck.'" I know my face was flaming with embarrassment, especially when Lynn started to reach under the sheet with the portable urinal. "I can take care of it myself, thank you." I swear Lynn looked disappointed as I did my duty and then handed it over to her. "This is where having someone I don't know doing this would be so much easier. I hate having to make you do this stuff."

"I'm glad it's me! I owe you a lot more than this. Be right back, Toomas. I'm gonna change into my scrubs. Do you need anything else before I go?"

**************

My doorbell rang, and I started to get up to answer it without even thinking. I heard footsteps down the stairs, and voices at the door, and then I was surprised to see Lieutenant Halvorson stick his head in the doorway.

"Toomas, may I intrude on you for a minute?"

"Certainly, Bill. What's up?"

"I was hoping to see Lynn, too. Is she around?"

"She should be momentarily. She just left to change clothes. She drew the short straw and has to care for me."

"I did not!" came from the doorway behind the Lieutenant. "I wanted to, and you know it!"

I had to grin at her as she stood there with her hands on her hips, looking ever so fierce in her burgundy scrubs.

"Is something wrong, Officer? Why do you need to see me?" In spite of her bravado, there was a little tremor in her voice, and fear was in her eyes.

"Actually, I came around here to say 'thank you,' to you two. You have broken up a pretty substantial cocaine ring."

"Grab a chair, Bill, and sit down. Now, how did we break up a drug ring?"

Lynn pushed my desk chair over to the Lieutenant, and he sat down. I patted the edge of my mattress, and Lynn settled uneasily on the edge after looking uncertainly at me.

"We towed that punk kid's car in to the impound lot to hold until his family could come up to claim it, and after we did our usual processing, it sat there overnight. Johnny Hanrahan, one of our K9 officers was training his dog in there the next day. We hide samples of drugs in various vehicles we are holding and use them to train our dogs. Johnny was leading Roscoe, the new pup into the area, and all of a sudden the dog sat, right by the punk's car. Johnny knew we didn't have anything hidden in there, so he tried to get Roscoe to move on to one of the target cars, but the dog wouldn't move."

"Johnny called one of the evidence techs out and they tossed the car. There were two hidden compartments built in, and we pulled out two kilos of pure cocaine out of one and fifteen thousand dollars in cash from the other one. After doing a little checking on the kid and some of his associates we were able to crack a pretty good size ring. We got lucky, I'll admit it, because when we picked up the one guy his cell kept ringing and we kept answering."

"Young lady, you are very lucky you had the good sense to talk with Toomas. We also found out the kid was part of a sex-trafficking ring. He would go out with a girl a couple of times and have sex with her, then would coerce her into prostitution and he would use her as a mule to move his drugs around. We were able to free six girls, all because you had good sense, and someone you could turn to for help. They didn't have that."

Lieutenant Halvorson stood to leave. "Toomas, if you were an officer, you would be getting an award and a commendation. We can't do that for you as a civilian, but I want you to know you have our thanks. I'm sure you will be getting a letter from the chief in the next few days saying so, but I wanted to tell you personally." He stepped over and gently shook Lynn's hand, then mine before turning to leave.

At the door he paused. "Oh, by the way, if you see a patrol car out on the road a little more frequently than you are used to, it isn't an accident. We don't think they will do anything, but we are stepping up coverage of this area for a while, just in case the kid's family wants to try something." He waved his hand at his forehead in a mock salute, then turned and made his way out the door.

**************

By the time Bill left, I was pretty tired. I left Lynn to fuss about the room a little bit and closed my eyes to rest. There was a lot going on, and it was going to take me a few days to get back into the swing of things as far as the house went. Of course, Darlene was handling the girls well enough, but I had to make some arrangements as far as maintenance and such while I was laid up. I mulled over who I knew that I could call in. Several companies came to mind, but I just wasn't satisfied with any of them. Next thing I knew, I was dreaming.

I really don't know how long I was out, but a recurring dream cycled through my head over and over. I tried to interview maintenance companies, people I knew well, but they kept changing, morphing from one person to the other. I was frustrated, then I would feel a soft kiss on my forehead from above me, and a whisper in my ear, "Toomas, I love you." What that had to do with maintenance I couldn't understand.

**************

My nap ended when practice ended. All of the girls on the team trouped into my room, wearing those little bikinis they wear for beach volleyball, and I got a hug and kiss on the cheek from each of them, just like usual. The thing was, I didn't normally get this treatment after volleyball practice. Sure, sometimes I'd get a hug and kiss on the cheek from them when out at the swimming pond, but normally when it was everybody they were dressed normally. Of course, Little Toomas noticed all of the skin when I hugged them back one-armed. I wasn't wearing anything under the sheet, because it was too difficult to try to use the "duck" or the bedpan if I had underwear or pajamas on. More than one of the girls giggled as a little tent formed, and a couple of them made their hugs a little extra nice.

Deidra, as usual, kissed me on the lips, to the enjoyment of the others. Nobody knew what was going on between the two of us, but they marked it up as her just being cheeky, I think. "Can I take care of that for you?" she whispered in my ear, before pulling away with a Cheshire cat grin and a wink.

Lynn hovered about, protectively, the whole time, and I noticed her eyeing the sheet and a couple of times she licked her lips or sucked the lower lip between her teeth. After the team all left the room, Lynn was talking to me and dropped her pen on the floor. She looked up at me before bending to pick up the pen, but she fumbled it a time or two before she picked it up. Her Vee-neck top sagged down, allowing me a clear view down between her bra-less breasts all the way down. I didn't see the nipples, but almost could. I know it was intentional, for her face was a bit flushed, and there were two small bumps from her nipples that hadn't been there before. I noticed she also looked over at my sheet out of the corner of her eye before turning away and muttering something about needing to do some homework.

Meantime, I lay there trying to think of anything to keep from getting totally hard. Being bed-bound like this was going to cause some problems I hadn't foreseen. Maybe I would have been better off going to a rehab facility. The way these girls teased me, I was going to embarrass myself completely, because there was no way I could rub one out to give myself relief with Lynn hovering over me in the room all of the time. It was a quandary, indeed.

***************

After dinner things settled down to almost normal. I tried to do a little work on my laptop on the bed-table while Lynn studied over on the couch. More than once I heard a frustrated sigh as she was working on a particular problem. "What's the matter, Lynn? Can I help?"

"I just don't get this equation. It doesn't make sense!"

"Bring it over here and let me see what you are struggling with."

She got up from the couch and walked across the room to my bed, but just as she got there she dropped her notebook with all of her loose papers all over the floor. She let out an exasperated sigh, set her book onto my table, and bent over to pick up her papers.

I really don't think it was intentional this time, but as she bent over from the waist to pick them up, again, her top ballooned open and I was treated to another view. I did not look intentionally. I was looking at her papers frustrated I couldn't help pick them up for her, when I saw down her top. This time as she moved back and forth picking up all of the stray papers her breasts wiggled enticingly within the shirt, teasing me that a nip would appear. I tried to look away, but I was mesmerized by those luscious looking swells.

I think she realized the show she was giving me when she had about half of her papers gathered, for she glanced upward and then seemed to fumble more with them than she had been. This time, unlike the time she dropped the pen, she got a smile on her face when she looked over at the bulge lifting the sheet, and there were prominent pokies in her top.

Nothing was said by either of us. I was embarrassed to no end that I had looked as I had. The flush on her face indicated embarrassment on her part, but along with it, there seemed to be arousal, and she repeatedly licked her lips self-consciously while I explained where she was going wrong on her equation. I noticed, too, that she leaned over the bed a little more than was totally necessary to see the work, and in so doing her left breast nestled against my arm.

I couldn't focus my thoughts on what I was working on after all of this, so I closed the computer and just lay back on my pillow and dozed.

******************

It was just before I was ready to turn in for the night that I had to use the bedpan for the first time. Because of the cast situation, I was not able to properly clean myself afterwards, and I had to submit myself to Lynn's ministrations. I know I was as red as I've ever been, to Lynn's amusement. "Toomas, yours is not the first ass I've wiped. Everybody has one, you know."

"I know, but that doesn't mean I have to like having you do it. It's degrading for me to make you do something like that."

She finished cleaning me with a moist cloth, and then just for fun she pinched one cheek lightly. "I always wanted to do that in the nursing home, but they wouldn't let me, and then, too, I didn't have such a cute little tushie to pinch!" She carried the bedpan into my ensuite bath, laughing at me the whole way.

"I ought to pull you across my lap and spank you for that, young lady! If I only could, I would!"

A gale of laughter wafted out of the bathroom over the flush of the toilet. She stuck her head around the door and laughed, "You'd better be careful about that. I might like it, and then where would you be?" She stuck out her tongue and then ducked back into the bath to finish cleaning up.

She still had a big grin on her face when she stepped back into the room. "Are you about ready to call it a night? You look tired."

I admitted to being exhausted.

"I can imagine. You've had quite a day, today. I should have put you to bed a while ago, but I knew you needed a little more time to get your mind settled at being home." She placed a hand on my forehead, experimentally. "You don't feel feverish, but I think I'll do your vitals anyway."

Lynn stuck a thermometer in my mouth and then wrapped a blood pressure cuff around my arm and checked my pressure and pulse.

"You have a little over ninety-nine on your temp, but with all that's been going on, I'm not surprised. BP's pretty good. I'd like to see your pulse a little stronger, but it's not bad. I may check you a time or two during the night, just to be sure."

Lynn turned on a small lamp behind my head so she could continue to study and then turned out the overhead light. "Now, don't you hesitate to call me if you need anything, do you hear me? If I find out you needed something and didn't want to wake me I'll be pissed, and I'm not kidding." She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. That soft kiss was on my mind as I drifted off to sleep. Somehow, it felt familiar, and I liked it.

****************

The worst part of having that cast on was having to stay on my back. I couldn't roll over on the cast, and if I tried to lie on my other side it was too heavy on my good leg and it would hurt. I certainly couldn't sleep on my stomach, which is my favorite position.

I don't know how many times I awakened during the night, but one time when I did I glanced over at the couch, where Lynn was sleeping. She was on her side, with her back toward me. I saw she had changed into a long sleepshirt for the night, but she had kicked the sheet down, and the shirt had ridden up, exposing her little pink panties and thighs in the soft light of the lamp. I had to tear my eyes away, and I chastised myself for looking. It wasn't right for me to be perving a young lady who was there to care for me. I turned my head and tried to go back to sleep, but the vision remained in my mind and dreams for the rest of the night.

It was six o'clock when Lynn woke me to start the day. I know she was not normally up that early, but in order to have me ready for the day and get herself off to a nine o'clock class we had agreed it would be best. I was surprised to see her dressed in that same sleepshirt that had stirred dreams during the night, but at least this time it did extend to mid-thigh. Two nipples made their presence known, although they were not poking out with excitement.

I had a bit of morning wood and needed to relieve myself pretty badly. I had to avert my eyes from Lynn when she gave me the duck, though, or I'd never have been able to piss. Fortunately, she went into the bathroom to draw water for my sponge-bath and my morning wood subsided enough that it wouldn't embarrass me when I handed off the duck.

Lynn told me to take off my shirt while she emptied the urinal. To say I felt vulnerable is a monumental understatement. I sat there naked with just a thin sheet over my lower body while a young lady prepared to bathe me.

Lynn started on my back, letting the head of the bed down while I sat up with difficulty. I must say, the soft cloth, warm with soapy water did feel soothing after hours of lying there, sweating into the sheets. Next, she raised the bed back up part-way and had me lie back while she gently washed my face and neck and then my chest and abdomen. I protested that I could do all of that, but she just hushed me and said to relax and enjoy it. I did put my foot down, figuratively, at her washing the private areas, though. I wasn't ready for that much humiliation.

She caught me by surprise then, and lowered the head of the bed again and rolled me up onto my side carefully and flipped the sheet off so she could get to my backside, which she washed thoroughly, including my ball sack, much to my protest, but all I got out of her was a giggle. She washed my legs well, even from that vantage point, leaving me with a raging erection that ached before she dried me off carefully, and then lowered me back onto the bed.

"I'll leave you to take care of the rest, then, since you insist. At least it is standing up where you can get at it well enough." She laughed until tears ran down her face at my expression. "I'll just go and get my shower while you take care of that part. Too bad you can't come and wash my back." With a wink she whisked into the bathroom, and I heard the water start. She didn't bother closing the door. After all, I couldn't even get out of the bed, and the sound of the water splashing as she did her ablutions and her humming nearly drove me wild.

I quickly washed myself, and although I wanted dearly to give myself some relief I wasn't sure that I had the time, and besides I had nothing to catch my seed with.