Copping A Feel

Story Info
Big-boobed Harriet uses her assets to get out of a ticket.
2.8k words
3.98
30.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Harriet Humper gunned the engine of her 2000 Camaro and pushed the accelerator to the floor as the engine roared with all the horsepower lying beneath the hood. The steering wheel vibrated slightly and Harriet's gargantuan breasts jiggled and bounced as she took the speed of the vehicle past 90 MPH. It was with horror that she suddenly heard the sound of a siren resounding in her ears. In no time, her car was pulled to the side of the road and a police officer was asking for her license and registration.

"Do you know how fast you were going?" the officer asked in an irritated voice that conveyed his aggravation at her excessive exceeding of the speed limit.

"No, sir," Harriet breathed in a childish, but husky Marilyn Monroe voice that oozed with sensuality as she undid one of the buttons of her blouse to allow the cop to check out her substantial cleavage. "I think I may have been speeding. I'm sorry to trouble you this way."

"Speeding is an understatement," the officer replied, his eyes dropping to survey the swells of her tits that squeezed from the top of her yellow blouse. "I clocked you at 90 miles an hour. That's reckless driving."

"Oh, gee!" Harriet groaned in a parody of a 1950s teeny bopper as her hands softly pressed her twin titans together. "Was it that fast? Gosh, I'm sorry, officer. Isn't there some way to make this up?"

"A ticket is the way you are making this up, young lady," the officer retorted with widening eyes as he watched the teenager play with her big fucking boobies that were threatening to burst out of the tight top. "People going this fast sometimes end up spending a couple days in jail."

"No!" Harriet shrieked with phony horror plastered on her face as she took a look at the officer's groin with hunger and longing, wanting to jerk down this fucker's zipper. "Let me make it up to you."

The officer adjusted his collar and looked into her beautiful, sparkling eyes. Then he returned the smile that she gave him and Harriet knew that she was starting to break down this official's defenses. Her charms were myriad and always efficacious and were guaranteed to assuage any man's hardness, that is except for the hardness in his pants. Harriet was about to make her move on this cop in a jiffy.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" the officer asked with surprise tinging his voice.

"Maybe," Harriet cooed with a naughty grin on her face as her right hand reached out in a flash and grabbed his crotch and squeezed it. "How do you like that, Mr. Law And Order?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Not bad!" he moaned loudly as the traffic whizzed past them so fast that it was barely able to be seen with any detail. "I do believe that you are trying to get out of this ticket."

"Am I succeeding?" Harriet asked him as she slowly slid down the fly of his uniform slacks and reached inside the opening. "By the way, what's your name?"

"You're succeeding admirably," he replied as Harriet's greedy and childish looking hands found the trunk of his penis and slid it toward his open fly. "My name is Dick. I'm officer Dick Cummings."

"And your name fits you to a tee!" Harriet exclaimed as she pulled his dick out of his fly, his dick that was already full of blood and in her estimate, about eight and a half inches long. "What a big fucking wee wee!"

"Well, you've got some big things there that I would like to check out too," Dick replied as his hand reached through the window of the vehicle and grabbed her left tittie while his other hand undid the buttons of her blouse. "I just thought of something. Are you Hilda Humper's daughter?"

"Sure am, Big Dick," Harriet replied as she giggled and toyed with his hard pecker that was so thick that she couldn't get her hand around it. "I have a good friend named Missy Cummings who is on the cheerleading squad with me at school. Are you related to her?"

"Related to her?" Officer Cummings said with a loud voice. "She's my daughter."

"Oh, cool!" Harriet giggled as her pinky finger touched the pee hole at the tip of Dick's long and sausage-thick wee wee and lingered in the cleft at the same time that both of his hands greedily kneaded her bulging breasts that hung like twin towers out of her blouse that by this point was opened all the way down the front. "It's nice to meet you. Tee hee!"

"Nice to meet some of my daughter's friends," Mr. Cummings said through a deep breath as Harriet leaned through her window and licked at the tip of his erection. "Aaahhh! Especially when they have titties as big as yours are! Mmmmmm! That feels good, little girl! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh, fucking holy shit!"

"I've got to stop," Harriet said as she slid his saliva-soaked penis out of her mouth. "We're out on the side of a main highway. We need to find a better place to continue this 'police matter'. Tee hee hee! It's such a small world. Just today Missy and I were sucking all the football players' wee wees and tonight here I am having Missy's father playing with my big boom booms and me tasting his pee wee on the main highway. Ain't life funny?"

"Sure is," Dick agreed as his hands squeezed her buxom titties and his fingers closed around the excess of tit flesh that flowed out of her unbuttoned top. "But honestly, you aren't the first of Missy's cheerleader friends that I have fooled around with. She had a sleepover once with about five of her cheerleader friends staying the night. This was before I divorced her mother. Mrs. Cummings was out of town that weekend and two of them spent the night in our bedroom. Let's just say that we didn't do a lot of sleeping that night, but I sure had them cheering. Holy shit, girl! I can't keep my hands off of these titties of yours! But you are right. We better get off of the road. Come on back to the car and we will get in the back seat behind the cage."

"Okay," Harriet agreed, her titties bouncing and her blonde hair blowing as they headed to the squad car, whose lights were still flashing against the backdrop of the black night. "Tee hee! I support my local police. Hee hee hee hee! And they take the cost of my ticket out of me in trade!"

Dick Cummings' pecker still jutted out of his fly opening and he was too starry-eyed and tittie-crazy to even notice it. He just wanted to get his cock into this hot little piece of ass. Ol' Dicky needed some pussy after the hellacious night on the job that he had had.

"You got it!" Dick replied, agreeing with what Harriet said about taking the ticket out of her in trade as he opened the right passenger door of the cop car. "You can just take your shorts and panties off and we can have a little fun right in here on the seat, honey bun. You want me to wear a condom?"

"Tee hee! Don't be silly!" Harriet laughed as she took down her jean shorts and the bright yellow panties that were now damp with her feminine juices. "It doesn't feel that good with a rubber on. Plus, I want to feel you squirt your seed deep inside of me. Mmmmmmm! Oh, Big Dick, shut that fucking door and put it inside of me! Oh, fuck, I want it so bad! Oh, fuck, give it to me, officer! Do your fucking duty! Serve the fucking public good with your fucking penis! Fuck me!"

"Sure thing," Dick enthusiastically burst out as he pulled his pants down with lightning speed and watched Harriet giggle when she saw his fire engine boxer shorts that his eight and a half inch erection was jutting from.

"You're supporting the wrong department," Harriet smilingly joked. "You're a fucking cop! But still, will you let me slide on the fire pole?"

"Yep," Dick laughed as he lovingly eased her fleshy thighs apart and pressed her pink nether lips open a little more with his fingers, knowing that he was going to feel pretty big inside of her. "I just don't want to hurt your little cunny."

"I don't know," Harriet replied as she watched Dick Cummings shut the door and then breathlessly shuck his fire engine drawers with glee. "I don't think my cunny can be hurt. It has taken some of Taft And Adams High School's biggest wee wees. And none of them were wearing rubbers on them, I might add. Tee hee hee! There is nothing like an unsheathed wee wee in the boy's locker room. Mmmm, good!"

Harriet Humper adjusted her naked ass on the quite expansive back seat and smiled as Officer Cummings spread her thighs far apart and placed his body between them, all the while his big penis was throbbing and his mushroom pee wee head swelling at the sight of her nubile feminine form lying seductively before him.

"It's just that I am so thick," Dick explained with a grin as he pressed downward, the tip of his shaft pressing against the opened pink lips of the young offender's pussy. "I was told that my dick was like a tree trunk by a woman that I pulled over the other night for reckless driving. She nearly got out of her ticket too until she started bitching and complaining that I was too thick for her and that my penis felt like a log in her pussy and that I kindly needed to take the 'fucker' out. So I gave her two tickets. One was for the reckless driving, of course. The other was for abusive language and the slandering of an officer's penis. That'll teach her to insult an officer of the law when he is trying to fuck her civilian cunny. These people are going to show us policemen some respect."

"Well, officer, will you respectfully fuck me before I go nutty?" Harriet said with a giggle and a breath that expanded her oversized gazongas that were by now in Cummings' hands that gripped and fondled her fucking tittie bombs like he was bazoom bonkers. "Push it right in my fucking snatch. I can feel the big bastard slowly penetrating me. He feels big as motherfucking shit! It has been so long since a man has made love to me, Dicky baby. The last five hours have been hell for me without a peter in my sweet pussy. Push it! Fuck me, Big Dick! Give me every damn inch of your love handle! Aaaahhhh!"

"Sure thing," Dick replied as he plunged his thick johnson into the flowering lips of this young cheerleader that were open to receive him. "After all, I am a servant of the public. Aaaaaahhh, yeah! And you are a very cute public with big boobies that have been fondled and sucked by the majority of the male community."

"Oooooo!" young Harriet winced as she felt the sheer thickness of her newfound lover's wee wee sleekly plunge its way down into her little slot, mixing pleasure with a twinge of pain that the width of his member elicited. "Shit, you're big, Dick. It hurts a little bit, but it feels good at the same time."

"Yes, it is thick," Dick Cummings admitted as he slowly began moving inside her in a tender and quite gentle in and out rhythm. "It will feel enormously girthy at first, but I will take it slow and your pussy will adjust to it pretty quickly. Shit, girl! Your pussy feels like it is choking the life out of me! But it feels fucking good too! I'm sure glad you talked me out of wearing a rubber! Skin to skin is an official wee wee's dream come true!"

And Harriet too was starting to feel the pleasure of their back seat "arresting" encounter. She sighed and cooed as she brought her hips up to meet his giant organ as the shocks of the police car groaned and the vehicle began to bounce up and down with their fucking, which was increasing in rapidity by the second. Dick's pecker would reach the nadir of Harriet's pussy and then slide back up and far out of her to go for another slick trip back down into the sweet recesses of the young Humper's vaginal tunnel.

"Mmmmmm!" Harriet cooed violently as she bucked her hips like a wee wee hungry hellcat as he gripped her titties like a selfish child holding on to a toy balloon. "It's starting to fucking feel real fucking good now!"

"Oh, fuck!" Dick cried out as he dicked her for all she was worth. "It feels fucking great here too, baby! Aaaahhhhh! Your cunny is so tight! Oh, fucking shit! It is a glove-tight sheath! Oh, yeah! I'm almost there, little girl! I'm almost there!"

Officer Cummings was ramming his overswelled cock into her at full force now, foregoing gentleness for an enjoyable fuck. Harriet's eyes were tightly closed and her breathing came out in bursts that he felt as she huffed and puffed against his cheek, the wind exploding from her in torrents each time she forcefully raised her pelvis to slap his as the cop brought his wee wee down.

"Me too! Me fucking too!" the lithe Harriet Humper cried out as she felt his shaft open her wide and then the lubrication of her honey juices as they slathered her slot with their wet excess. "Arrest me! Oh, yes, yes, yes! Give me that official wee wee! Spank my ass with your big balls, Mr. Public Servant! You deserve a raise in pay for this! Mmmmm, yeah! I'm just about to come!"

"No 'just about' for me!" Cummings grunted through clenched teeth as he forced his eight and a half inch pee wee to the hilt of her pussy in one exuberant thrust that was not at all gentle at this point. "I am coming....now!"

And the faithful officer did. Dick squeezed Harriet's titties so tight that he was sure they would be red when he released them, much the same way that he had left the titties of many of his daughter's friends red at the end of a long night of handcuffs and hanky panky. This didn't even include all the women he had pulled over for offenses and then tore up their tickets and let them go for "good behavior" and "cooperation", not to mention his main criteria: an ample and large, bouncy rack. He had come up with a slogan that fit him and many of the other guys on the force when it came to dealing with women pulled over for various traffic irregularities. It was simply that "The way to a cop's heart is through his wee wee." He used the childish term for male genitalia to elicit a laugh from whomever he was quoting his self-created axiom to. Right now this axiom was entirely self-evident as he felt a stream of semen force its way through the tube of his pet trouser snake and tingle in a pleasurable squirt from the end of his erection and splash warmly into the deep, dark cavern of Harriet Humper's pussy. The shots of semen continued for what felt like a heavenly eternity.

"Oh, fuck!" Harriet shrieked as she felt his penis swell and spurt within her and then the sublime inner quake and sensation of her own orgasm as it hit her like a seizure. "Yes! Fuck, yes! Now plant it deep, sweetie! Hold your wee wee down in me as far as you can and plant all your seed! Squirt your seed deep inside of me! Aaaaaahhhh! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I am coming so hard, so fucking forceful! Oh, officer, I think this may give me the incentive to get pulled over for speeding again!"

And they both clutched each other close as their bodies shook with orgasmic tremors, the tremors of a wee wee and pussy whose fuck powers were being fully realized in their unification. Their bodies were practically congealed in the flood of juices that each of their respective organs had squirted smilingly out during their sex act.

"Mmmmmmmm," Harriet cooed when they were done and were both sitting up in the seat. "It has been at least two days since I have had sex that good. Tee hee! I think my pussy is going to be sore for a few days because of that night stick you got between your legs. Oh, silly me! I forgot to clean your wee wee off for you. Hee hee! Let me get on that right now!"

Harriet leaned over, moving her blonde head into his lap where his penis was slowly deflating. She took several minutes and using her lips and her tongue, the young tart cleaned it of both of their juices that covered it in a thick lather, readying the officer's peace-loving wee wee for the remainder of his night on the job.

THE END