Cops

Story Info
Marlene has an encounter with the police
1.9k words
4.2
82k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
500 Followers

It was 2AM and I was driving home from a party that I had been to at a friends house. It was to have been a big sex party and for most of the people there it was but I just never connected to anyone that I could get all hot for. So I had contented myself with watching people do things to each other as I sucked on several joints (of the marijuana variety) and drank a couple of shots of tequila.

There was hardly any cars on the roads and I had the pot paranoias and was driving like it. I was only a block or so from my house when I got the blinkie blinkies in the rear view mirror. I pulled into a commercial parking lot and waited.

I should tell you that I had on some black open toed 4 inch strappy heels with black thigh highs under my tight black peg leg jeans, a red silk camisole and that’s about it other than the red thong, a gold chain around my neck and some various jewelry items on my hands and wrists.

OF course what makes getting stopped by a cop when I look like this extremely awkward is that my driver’s license is in my male persona’s name. So when officer Markham asked me for my license I was more than a little concerned. I handed it and my registration to him and without a word he walked back to his cruiser. I sat there for five minutes waiting for him to come back.

“You don’t really look like the person on your license.” He said.

“I just came from a costume party.” Was my totally lame reply.

“Costume party in July?” He said questioning my obvious lack of honesty. I didn’t know what to say so I shut up. “What name were you using at this “party” of yours?”

“Ummm, Marlene.” I replied.

“Her name’s Marlene.” He called out to his partner whom I hadn’t noticed was standing to the right of the passenger door. I looked and it was a woman. Maybe late 20's. Cute in her little cop uniform. Officer Markham was about six foot and maybe 170. Dishwater blonde. Kinda nice looking. “Well, Marlene, we stopped you because you were only going 15 mph in a 35 mph zone and you stopped at that last stop sign for close to a minute. Marlene, have you been drinking or something like that?”

And of course I’m such a moron I answer that I had a couple of drinks earlier in the night (like he’d never heard that before!).

“Marlene, we’re going to have to put you in our car and take you in for some drug and alcohol tests. So step out of the car please.”

“I thought you could do all that right here.” I said. “We want to do these elsewhere Marlene. So just step out of the car.” I reluctantly got out and as I did he led me back to their car where he made me put my hands on the roof and spread my legs apart. He started frisking me–patting me down and spending more than enough time on my breasts, crotch and ass. “Officer Joan. I need you to frisk Marlene and see if I missed anything that I should have found on her.” So here comes “Officer Joan” and she’s patting me down the same way as her partner until she gets to my cockclit and she stays there and starts feeling it through my jeans. She’s rubbing it and tracing the length.

“I think Marlene’s got something in here that she shouldn’t have. It feels like it could be the barrel of a gun or something that could shoot and be dangerous.” She says. She then pulls my arms behind my back and puts hand cuffs on me and she puts them on tightly. Officer Markham opens the back door of their cop car as she leads me around to it. “We’re going to have to search you further Marlene.” She says as she undoes my belt, unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down to my ankles leaving me in my shoes, stockings, panties and top. He pushed my head down as he shoves me into a sitting position on the back seat with my legs out of the car.

As I look up at her I see that she’s drawn her gun and is pointing it at me as she says: “You see the outline of that gun Officer Markham? I sure can.” He looks down at my semi hard cock easily visible through the silk of my thong. “Maybe you need to get closer so you can see it better Officer Markham.”

He spreads my knees apart and gets on his own knees in front of me and peers at my crotch. “Yeah Officer Joan, I can see the outline of the barrel. Keep her covered. I’m going to feel it and see if it’s what I think it is.” He puts his fingers on my cock and starts rubbing it making it get hard in spite of my fear of the situation. “Oh no doubt Officer Joan. She’s got something bad in here.” And with that he pulls aside the thong and my now hard cock pops out into the cool night air.

She’s looking over his shoulder as he does this. “Oh my Officer Markham. She has a very nasty weapon there.” He’s now touching the head with his fingers and getting his face close to it. “Are you going to do that taste test to see if it’s been recently fired?” She says as he puts the head into his mouth and starts swirling his tongue around it. I moaned as he takes more of me into his hot mouth and starts moving up and down on the shaft. “You like that Marlene? You like my partner to check out your gun?”

“Oh god yes. He’s a great gun checker.” I say as she moves over to my side and starts rubbing the barrel of the gun around my face. It’s a revolver and as she sticks the barrel into my mouth she cocks the hammer so that I’m now sucking on the barrel of a loaded gun which totally freaks me out but I’m sucking it like it’s the cock I want it to be since Officer Markham’s giving me a fabulous blowjob.

She’s pushing the barrel in and out of my mouth as he eats my cock. “How bout if when you cum in his mouth I just pull the trigger Marlene? Give you that ultimate orgasm. What do ya think bitch? Should I do that?” My eyes are big as I suck on the barrel and I try to shake my head since I can’t get the barrel out of my mouth. He’s sucking me hard and she’s fucking my mouth with the gun as she rubs her tits with the other hand. She takes the gun out of my mouth and puts it back in the holster as she unbuttons her shirt and untucks it. She takes it off and then lifts her kevlar vest over her head and then takes off her bra. Officer Joan has nice c cups with hard little nipples. He’s sucking me while she starts playing with the nipples. Pinching and moaning as she watches her partner blow me. I’m close to shooting off in his mouth when he stops and pulls me to my feet. He moves me to towards the rear of the car and leans me back against the fender as he undoes his pants and underwear and lets them fall to his ankles. His cock is big. A good eight inches and thick and hard as a rock. He takes it in his hand and starts rubbing it over my own hard cockclit leaking pre-cum onto me.

“Turn around you fucking cunt. I’m going to fuck you like the slut you are.” He says as he turns me around and bends me over the trunk of the car. Because of my jeans I can’t spread my legs very far apart and he has trouble finding my asspussy with his big dick. He stops and gets on his knees again and starts licking my ass and sticking his tongue into me making me wet and hotter still. He fingers me and fucks in and out and then gets up and sticks his cock back to the door of my nasty hole. He holds my face down on the trunk of the car and roughly pushes his cock into me all the way up to his pubes and starts fucking in and out of me hard. My dick is rubbing against the side of the car as he bangs into me. Officer Joan is watching us rubbing her tits and crotch through her pants. “You’re such a fucking slut cunt Marlene.” He growls in my ear as he slams his fat dick into my slutty ass cunt. “I’m gonna fuck your ass til you can’t walk you mother fucking whore.”

“Oh yes fuck her to death.” Says Officer Joan as she squeezes her tits. “Fuck her til she screams!”

He’s going hard and fast into me and all of a sudden he jerks his dick out and grabs me by the hair. He pulls my head down to his dick and holds it there with one hand while he frantically jacks off towards my face. She moans as she watches and runs around the car and falls to her knees just in time to catch one of his first shots of cum in her face. He was hosing my face with his cum and was rubbing his cock on my lips. I was so hot I was licking at the cum around my mouth until he was dry. My own cockclit was hot to cum and Officer Joan bent over to it and sucked the head like a crazy person. She was sucking and licking and moaning on it and I couldn’t take it anymore and started bucking my hips up into her face. My cock was starting to throb and swell and I felt my hot cum shooting out of me into her mouth and she was sucking and swallowing and eating as much as she could but some ran out the corner of her mouth. She fell away from me and after a moment she staggered to her feet and started putting her clothes back on.

Officer Markham had pulled himself together and had pulled his pants back up and looked more or less normal. She got dressed and the two of them stood over me as I lay on the asphalt.

“Should we let her go Officer Joan?”

“I think she should be punished a little more Officer Markham.” He took out the handcuff key and unlocked them from behind my back.

He then unzipped his pants and took out his limp dick. He pointed it at me and let loose a stream of cummy pee. He shot it all over me. Into my hair and face and on my silk top. He shot a lot of it onto my still exposed cock and balls and when he was done he zipped up. They both laughed at me and then he said “Marlene or whoever you want to be, you’re a fucking cum slut and if we see you on the street again you’ll get more of the same or worse. In fact maybe next time we’ll get some other cops to join in on fucking up your cocksuking ass. So watch it.” They got in the cruiser and pulled away leaving me there in a pool of piss. I crawled to my car and barely made it home before I passed out. It was a very scary experience. Freaked me out bad.

I’m going out cruising tonight about 2AM.

Marlene
Marlene
500 Followers