Cops and Cocks

Story Info
Murder investigation takes a sexy turn.
4.2k words
3.71
18.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to write erotic stuff about a possible career choice. This is 100% fiction, and set in the future. Hope you like it.


My name is Matt, and I am currently a lieutenant and a homicide detective with the Seattle police department. I'm 35, and married to my high school girlfriend, a 36 year old physical therapist named Olivia, usually called Liv. We dated throughout high school and college, and finally married when I was 27 and she 28. We currently have 2 kids, a 7 year old boy named Jack and a 4 year old daughter named Ashley. We both went to the same college. I graduated the year after her with a degree in criminal justice. I moved out to the west coast after college and was hired by the King County police department as a patrol cop. I had still been seeing Liv, and I finally convinced her to move out west and live with me. She eventually did, and it meant the world to me, and still does. I graduated from the Washington Police Academy when I was 24 and served for several years, before becoming a detective when I was 31. It's a dangerous job, but very satisfying, helping the community. I want the area to be safe for my wife and kids. I could never forgive myself if they got hurt, or worse.

Anyway, it had been a stressful week for the department. Crime level in King County was higher than usual. Nothing serious, just burglary and car thefts. Until one day, when it took a turn for the worse. A man's body was found on the front lawn of one of Seattle's fanciest hotels. He'd been murdered obviously. I was called into work really early on a Saturday morning. It sucked, but it comes with the job. Being a detective usually means working long weeks with very irregular hours, even on major holidays. I once had to investigate serial burglaries on Christmas!

My cell phone rang at about 4 in the morning on a typical August morning. I answered, still half asleep, but was instantly alert when I learned what had happened. I jumped out of bed and showered and threw on my typical work attire, a button down shirt and suit jacket. Liv stirred as I was changing, so I quickly explained the situation. I kissed her goodbye and rushed out of the house. I jumped into my car, an unmarked police cruiser, and sped off to the scene. A benefit about being a detective is that I can keep the cruiser when I'm off duty. I arrived at the scene 20 minutes later, lights flashing. I was greeted with yellow crime scene tape and several officers standing around.

A young patrol officer filled me in as we ducked under the tape. "We found him lying here about an hour ago. One of the hotel guests went out for an early morning jog and stumbled on the body. We I.D.'d him. His name's Robert Jordan. He appears to have been hit over the head with something. He was married and was staying with his wife in the hotel," he paused and pointed, "She's standing over there if you need to talk to her."

"Thank you, officer. I'll do that." I stood over the body, examining it for several minutes. Then I approached his wife. Right away, my suspicions were aroused. She was calm and collected. A little too calm. I'd seen enough victims of tragedy to know how they reacted, and this definitely wasn't it. She was a very attractive woman, I noticed. Full figure, about 5'5" with black hair, piercing blue eyes, a gorgeous combo.

I finally spoke, "Mrs. Jordan?"

She focused on me. "Yes. Kara."

"I'm a detective with the Seattle police, I need to ask you some questions. Is that ok?"

She nodded. "Right now?"

"Preferably." I proceeded to interrogate her about her husband and their personal and work lives. She answered them all without hesitation, never looking away. Almost like she'd been practicing what to say. And the whole time, never once showing emotion over her husband's demise. Very odd.

I finally dismissed her, "Ok, thank you. That's all I need to know for now."

She turned to walk away, but I stopped her. "Mrs. Jordan."

She turned, and I added, "Don't go far." I had a gut feeling that she killed her husband, but how the hell was I going to prove it?

I returned to the police station and spent the rest of my shift filling out paperwork about the crime. I returned home at about 8 that night, exhausted and wanting nothing more than to relax and watch the Mariners play the Red Sox. I'm a big baseball fan if you're wondering. Even guitar didn't interest me right now, and that was my number 1 hobby. I walked in the door to my house and collapsed on the couch, sighing and closing my eyes. I opened them a minute later on hearing footsteps, and saw Liv walking over and sitting next to me.

"Hi, honey," I said, and pecked her lips.

"Hi." She studied me. "You look exhausted. Long day?"

"You have no idea." I groaned. "Remind me why I wanted to do this for a career?"

She smiled. "You wanted to help people. Now it looks like you're the one who needs help." She got up and disappeared into the kitchen for a minute, and came back with a Sam Adams, my favorite beer. "Here. You look like you need it."

"Thanks." I drained the whole glass in about 5 seconds. I finally turned on the tv and started watching the Mariners game. They were away, and Boston was kicking their ass in the 6th inning, much to my pleasure. I've been a die-hard Red Sox fan since I was about 4, even though they sucked when I was a teen.

We watched another inning until Liv said, "I'm bored." She looked at me with mischief in her hazel eyes. "There's another sport I'm more into. Are you up for some quality one-on-one time?" Her hand was snaking up my thigh and getting closer and closer to my dick. I'd known her for the past 19 years and her sex drive hadn't decreased at all. I first fucked her on my 18th birthday and she'd acted exactly the same ever since, usually making the first move. She was hornier than most guys! I had a sexpot for a girlfriend when I was a teen and now a wife. Being married to her was like the story to a bad porn movie, when a guy hung like a fucking horse comes home from work and bangs a pornstar acting as his wife.

I hesitated. "I don't know, Liv. I'm tired. And the kids-" I paused, frowning. I had just noticed, the house was unusually quiet. "Speaking of which, where are they?"

She smiled seductively. "Sleeping over their friends houses. So we have the house to ourselves tonight."

"I'm still not sure." I stalled and continued, hoping to get a reaction from her. "I'm tired, but go ahead if you want. I'll try to stay awake."

It worked. She exclaimed, faking anger, "Oh, I know you didn't just say that! I've been doing you for the past 17 years, and never once have you been able to sleep through it! You know damn well what I can do with my mouth." She was right about that. Her blowjobs were to die for (an ironic choice of words, given why I worked today). Arguably better than pussy. They were great when we were teens, but only improved with age, if that's even possible.

I hesitated and looked at her with a smile. "Ah, what the hell. I can't say no to you! Or your body!"

She smiled and leaned in and kissed my mouth hard. "That's the guy I know. Come on." She stood up and took my hand, leading me to our room. She spun around quickly and literally made my lips crash into hers. We stood there for a minute, tongue tied, before she took my suit jacket and shirt off and pushed me down onto the bed. She straddled me and resumed the job. Her kissing was as good as it was 2 decades ago, if not better. She had serious skill in the oral department, and still does.

I reached up and fondled her tits, making her squirm. She finally lifted her arms up and I took her shirt off, followed by her lacy white bra seconds later. She got off me and removed her jeans and thong (yes, she wears thongs at 36. Score!). I got up and stripped off my pants and underwear too.

Liv's body hadn't changed much over the years. I was about 6 inches taller than her at 5'9," but she was in great shape, despite having kids. She had roughly 34C boobs and a killer ass, which has always been my favorite feature of hers. She went to the gym a lot, being a physical therapist, so her legs were long and lean, and her stomach flat and toned with a bellybutton piercing. She'd played soccer in high school and college and ran track, so her body was amazing even back then. Like I said, it hadn't changed much. I hit the jackpot when I asked her to be my girlfriend all those years ago. Being married now, I cared about more than just her body, but it was certainly a bonus. She had a very pretty face to match, blondish-brown hair and light freckles across her nose. She was a great cook, and had a mischievous, outgoing personality. What I felt for her was beyond love at this point in our relationship. I hadn't changed much either. I had dark hair, bordering on black and eyes caught somewhere between blue and gray. My nose was hooked, broken when I was 14, and rather prominent. Being a detective required that I keep in great shape, which was nice.

Anyway, we were both naked at this point. And very horny. Neither of us could remember the last time we'd had sex. The kids were home most of the time, and we'd rather not scar them for life by walking in on us. I threw my arms around Liv and started kissing her madly, with a lot of tongue and moaning. She returned the kiss, and started slowly jacking my cock, picking up speed as the kissing heated up. I picked her up by her perfect ass and deposited her on the bed, finally breaking the kiss. She pulled me down on top of her and kissed me hard, before rolling over so she was on top. She grabbed my cock and jammed it into her pussy. "Oh my god," I moaned. I'd almost forgotten what pussy felt like, having gone months without any, but it all came back to me then. Despite childbirth, Liv was still surprisingly tight, thanks to working out and Kegel exercises. The warm depths of her vagina felt as great as ever. I held her by her stomach and started thrusting. She moaned in approval and played with her boobs. After several minutes, I stopped and she took control, thrusting and swaying her hips. I could feel my orgasm coming, and it only got worse as she lip locked with me and lay down on top of me, crushing her amazing rack into my chest and thrusting vigorously.

I finally succumbed to the pleasure, pulling her into a bone-crushing hug on top of me and groaning as my balls tightened and ejected their contents inside Liv. She responded by kissing me savagely and starting her climax too, moaning into my mouth and tightening her pelvic muscles, only increasing the intensity of my own orgasm. All my feelings and desire for her seemed to pour out of my cock, along with buckets of semen, both accumulated over the past several months. She collapsed and rolled off me, sweating and breathing hard. I closed my eyes and wiped the sweat off my face. Liv finally looked at me with a smile. "Wow."

I replied, "It's been far too long. I needed that. Thanks Liv. You're still great in bed."

She smiled again. "I've had almost 20 years of experience with you. I know what feels good to you by now."

We considered round 2, but we weren't as young as we used to be. When I was in my late teens, I'd be ready to go again in 5 minutes. But not anymore, so we both went to sleep, still completely naked.

I went into work the next day in a really good mood. One of my best team members, a 20-something criminalist named Eric certainly noticed. "Morning, LT (short for lieutenant, my rank). You seem happy today. You finally get some?"

I smiled. "As a matter of fact, Eric, I did. The first time in months. My wife was great as always." I sat down at my desk and opened the homicide case file.

"That's great. Anyway, I lifted lipstick from the guy's body. Three guesses who it belongs to."

"Jordan's wife."

"Bingo. I'll have patrol pick her up and bring her in for questioning."

"Great. Thanks Eric." I picked up my coffee mug and drained it.

Kara Jordan arrived at the station later that day, escorted by 2 police officers. She was led into an interrogation room. The glass was tinted, so no one could see in or out. I stood outside, reading through the case file, and found out that the lipstick Eric found was on Jordan's cock. I finally unlocked the door and walked inside. "Hello, Mrs. Jordan. Remember me?"

She looked up and said coolly, "How could I forget? And please, call me Kara."

"Very well. Well, you know why you're here." I opened the case file and pulled out a picture of her lipstick and Jordan's autopsy photos. I sat down and slid the photo across the table to her. "My CSI recovered this from your husband's body. That's your lipstick on his penis. Care to explain how that got there?"

She said hesitantly, "Ok....uhhh....when he left to go for a jog, I, um, y'know, kissed him goodbye."

I raised an eyebrow. "Down there?"

She looked embarrassed. "Well, yeah. He asked me to."

"Was it a kiss, or....?"

She smiled. "No, it was more of a blowjob actually. I can say that without shame. I'm something of a nymph. I wanted sex more than he did!"

"You must've kept him happy. Most men think about sex more than anything else."

"He certainly did. He-" she stalled.

I noticed. "He what?"

"He-" she paused, not sure how to continue. "Let's just say, he was getting more sex than I was."

"He was cheating on you." It wasn't a question, I was stating a fact. She nodded.

"So, what? You found out he was cheating on you and you killed him?"

"I didn't kill anybody. I wanted to, believe me. After all I did for him, and that bastard goes behind my back." She sighed and sat back.

"Why didn't you mention it before?"

"I wanted to, but I thought it would make me look guilty."

"Kara, I'll be honest. It's not looking good for you right now either."

The questioning continued for another 10 minutes, until i dismissed her and returned to my office.

We spent the next 2 weeks following any leads we had and interviewing/interrogating Robert's family and friends. But all the evidence pointed to Kara. My other team members recovered fingerprints on Robert's body and hair samples from their hotel room. We also learned from the coroner that the murder weapon was a baseball bat; he found fragments of wood in the injuries. I finally contacted Kara again 3 weeks later, asking her to come down to the station again.

We went into the interrogation room and sat down. I decided to be blunt with her. "Kara, we found fingerprints on your husband's body. Are they gonna match yours?"

"Yeah, of course. He was my husband. I would've touched him at some point before he died."

"Go on."

"Remember our last conversation? I gave him that "departing gift" before he left to go jogging. I was just glad he wanted to get intimate with me for once, instead of another woman. I'd have been mad if he rejected me."

"Mad enough to kill him?"

She laughed. "What, you think I killed my husband?"

I leaned in, hoping she'd confess. "Did you?"

She laughed again. "No. And even if I did, why would I tell you, detective? You're just gonna arrest me. I'd be doing your job for you!"

I decided to reveal how Robert had died. Hopefully it would shock her into incriminating herself. "Kara, I never told you how Rob died. He was hit over the head with a baseball bat."

Her face went white but she remained silent.

I pressed on. "Kara, all the evidence points to you. I'm attempting to give you a chance to confess, but I can't help you if you don't help me." I paused, waiting for her to speak, but she still said nothing. So I added quietly, "So, if I search your car, am I gonna find a baseball bat?"

She broke down, sobbing. The whole story came spilling out in a matter of minutes. She'd been sucking Robert off and he moaned another girl's name. She freaked out at him, accusing him of cheating, and in the heat of the moment, cracked him over the head with a baseball bat. But she insisted that he was still breathing when she left the room. And she supposedly had no idea how the body got outside. Apparently, she felt bad after and called a doctor to come look at his injuries. That was the last time she saw him. She swore that attacking him was all she did, not killing him or moving his body.

The interrogation was hitting a dead end. I was getting frustrated. I sat back in my chair and sighed heavily. "Then if that's true, Kara, how did the dead body wind up on the front lawn of the hotel?"

"I have no idea. Look, I know it sounds insane, but it's true!" she looked at me pleadingly. "I mean, how could I make something like that up?"

I laughed once. "Kara, people lie to the cops all the time!"

There was silence. Then she spoke. "I guess you're right. I don't want to go to prison. There must be something I can do."

"No. Nothing. Your husband still died from your altercation, and you killed him. You're going away for a long time. It's a good thing Seattle doesn't get a lot of sunshine, you won't be seeing much of it."

She leaned in. "No, you don't get me. There must be something I can do to get a plea bargain or something. I'm desperate." Her leg was caressing mine under the table.

I smiled and held up my left hand, showing her my wedding ring. "Think again."

"I don't care. I don't wanna rot in prison for the rest of my life!" Without warning, she was on me, kissing me heavily and fondling my cock through my pants. She was a great kisser, I must confess. I resisted at first, but finally yielded when she started sucking my dick. I was a married man, but like most guys, thought about sex constantly and didn't give a shit where it came from. I was really hoping the door to the interrogation room was locked!

She stood up dropped her dress around her knees, making my jaw drop too. The tits on her! Perfect. D cups, perfectly proportioned. She was soon completely naked and blowing me under the desk. I groaned and closed my eyes. Kara could rival Liv for skill on her knees. I came violently in her mouth, but thought of Liv with huge guilt a second later. But that was replaced by lust as she stood up and stripped off my clothes, kissing me and furiously moaning.

She grabbed the table and bent over. I grabbed her waist and jammed my cock in her, all the way up to the hilt. She was tight. Very tight. Why the fuck her husband wasn't tearing this up every night was beyond me. She moaned and tried to inch closer, attempting to take me deeper. I was trying to resist. I had thought of Liv again but my body wasn't listening. Despite my guilty conscience, I started thrusting hard. Listening to her screams and moans really aroused me. Grabbing her hair with one hand and one of her boobs with the other amped up the intensity. It was getting loud, thank god we were soundproof!

Kara stopped after another 30 seconds and pushed me down onto the table. She straddled me and buried my cock in her. She could damn well have been a former pornstar, the way she could ride me. Better than Liv, I thought with guilt. She was covered in sweat and moaning every second. I sat up and fondled her tits, sucking on them both. She threw her head back and screamed, sending her over the edge. I grunted and tried to restrain myself, but I came too, my cock pulsing and squirting buckets of semen inside her.

She got off me and quickly put her dress on and fixed her hair. I dressed too. She asked quickly, "So about that plea bargain?"

I never agreed to the deal, and I wasn't going to now. Fucking me didn't make her innocent. I shook my head. "Still not happening. I never agreed to it. You just sort of came at me before I could reply."

Her face was red with anger. "What?! After what I just did for you?!"

"It was great, but I can't do it. I could lose my job. And worse, I'd let a convicted killer walk free."

12