Cops Get a Treat

Story Info
Two cops get a treat on Halloween.
1.1k words
3.9
118.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buckeye
buckeye
4 Followers

It all started a few years ago when a friend of mine invited me to a Halloween party. I couldn't think of what outfit I was going to wear until one night when me and a few good friends found ourselves in Hooter's. I couldn't help but think that my friends would have one hell of a laugh if I showed up looking like one of the Hooters girls. I went up to the counter and asked if they sold the shorts and shirts that all the girls were wearing. The girl at the counter told me yes and the next thing I know I am putting a short pair of orange shorts and a tee shirt on my visa.

The next day I bought a wig at a local store and some balloons which I figured I would use as tits. A few days later I dressed up and went to the party. As I had hoped, everyone really enjoyed my costume. All night long everyone at the party came up, tweaked my enormous tits and had a good laugh. I was having a great time and even won the costume contest but it was getting late and I thought I should leave while I was still able to drive. This was a bad decision because I was already way to trashed to drive.

I got on the highway and tried my best to stay between the white lines but obviously I wasn't doing to well since I saw the flashing lights of a police car behind me. I was terrified because I knew I was trashed and there was no way in hell the boys in blue were not going to notice it. I work for an insurance company and if they found out I was drinking and driving, my career would be over.

I pulled to the side of the road. Two cops walked towards my car. One walked up to the window and asked for my license and registration. He then smiled and said to his partner "you are not going to believe this." It was at this point that I remembered that not only was I drinking and driving, but that I must look like a total idiot with my outfit on. The cop asked if I had been drinking and I said I had a couple beers at a party earlier that evening but felt fine. The cop smiled and said "why don't you step out of the car and we will find out." I got out of the car and took a few tests but to no avail. They asked me to lean against the car, read me my rights and handcuffed me. I was already terrified by the situation when the cop behind me said "we haven't had a good looking bitch like this in ages." The other cop just smiled.

The next thing I know, the cop behind me tells me to get on my knees. As I am helped to me knees, one of the cops stands in front of me and starts unzipping his pants. I was so afraid but I didn't know what to do. The next thing I know is I am looking at a huge cock right in my face. The cop said "either you suck this cock or we will make you wish you had." I pleaded with the cop and said I am not that way. The cop said "you are tonight bitch." I thought for a few seconds and decided to do whatever they wanted. For the first time in my life, I put my lips around another mans cock. I was sucking just the tip when the cop grabbed the back of my head and started pushing more of his cock in my mouth. I started choking but he didn't seem to care. He started moving my head back and forth on his cock.

I could not see anything but his cock going in and out of my mouth but I heard him say "this bitch sucks like a pro, you have to try this." His partner replied by saying "you should see this ass in these tight orange shorts. I tried to get away at this point but the cop in front of me just pulled the back of my hair and forced his dick further in my throat.

There is no way I could ever prepare myself for what happened next. The cop behind me slid my tight shorts to the side and said "I have never seen an ass so tight." Again I tried to struggle but I couldn't get away from the cop shoving his cock in my mouth. The cop in front of me moved back a few feet and leaned me down as I could feel two fingers working their way up my ass. I wanted to yell but the only thing supporting me was a cops cock in my mouth. What happened next was horrible. I felt the cop behind me start to push his cock in my ass. He slowly pushed farther and further into my ass and the pain was incredible. The cops could hear my moans but the cop in front of me just kept pushing his cock in my mouth so no screams would be heard.

The cop behind me finally had his full length inside me and began slowly pumping in and out of me. I was in such pain but he didn't care and he picked up his pace as I heard his partner start moaning. The next thing I know, I feel a load of hot cum being shot in my throat. All I wanted was to get my mouth off his cock but his hands firmly held my head down as I nearly choked to death on his cum. All the time feeling incredible pain in my ass as the bastard cop behind me started moving ever faster in and out of me. I heard another moan and finally the cock in my ass seemed to move with much more ease. All I could figure was he shot his load and his cum was lubricating my ass. He kept pumping my ass for several minutes and finally pulled his softening prick out. The cop in my mouth also moved away and I fell flat on my face. The next thing I remember is the cuffs being taken off my hands. I was still laying face down when I heard the car door slam and saw the cop car drive away.

To this day, I have never drank and drove again.

buckeye
buckeye
4 Followers