Cordelia's Rebound Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This arouses me further so I move back and forth between her pussy and her clit. I then decide that I have toyed with her for long enough and so I remove my fingers from her pussy and replace them with my tongue and begin to thrust my tongue in and out of her in a thrusting motion I throw everything that I have into this determined to make Faith cum. I may not be able to make her cum as many times as she did me although I am willing to try however I can at least make her cum.

I continue thrusting my tongue in and out of her pussy as fast as I can as the juices are flowing like a river into my mouth and I desperately try to swallow all she has to offer there quickly becomes too much and it oozes out of the corners of my mouth and covers my face not that I mind I'm too focused on making Faith cum.

I suddenly hear Faith let out the loudest moan she has moaned since I started and a rush of liquid squirts out of her pussy and fills my mouth.

"Oh my god this is the tastiest stuff ever."

My brain says as I begin to feast on Faith's sweet and delicious pussy juice.

I respond by greedily slurping away at her pussy only now realising that Faith is thrusting her hips into my mouth almost violently. I think it's called face fucking not that I care right now it only turns me on further I'm far more interested in swallowing as much of this cream as possible. It tastes even better than her regular pussy juice as I continue to try and catch it all but like her regular pussy juice there's just too much of it. It overflows oozing from my mouth and covering my face and flowing into my hair. Eventually Faith begins to calm down and the liquid ceases to flow.

Part of me feels like I should continue and try and give Faith as many orgasm as she has given me but then I remember she didn't say how many orgasms I had to give her before she would give me this "treat" of her's she just told me to do her the way she done me.

An so with this in mind once Faith releases me from my paradise of a prison I move back up her body until we are once again eye to eye.

"Two things."

I say with a smile on my face.

"One, how good was that?"

I ask her.

"And two, I believe you said something about a treat."

I add looking her in the eye with a small rather smug smile on my face.

Faith's POV

"Now you do me." I told her.

It was supposed to come out a request but it sounded more like a demand.

C looks nervous. She even swallows. But no biggy. Most girls are their first time. Just need to give her a little incentive.

"If you do it." I said seductively, "I'll give you a treat." C frowned at me and I simply smiled back at her.

She then looks me up and down, particularly concentrating on the down, for a while as I waited impatiently for her to make her move. Looking back up at me she smiled, closed the gap between us and kissed me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I'm tempted to return the favour but I decide against it. Probably best to let her go at her own pace and not to overwhelm her otherwise she'll get freaked out and leave before I get mine and I really don't want that to happen.

Luckily I don't have to wait too long before she breaks away and starts kissing my neck. My neck is a huge source of pleasure for me, which probably has something to do with the whole slayer thing, and I have to stifle some of my moans. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about encouraging C at this stage, but there's a difference between encouraging her and fuelling her massive ego and I definitely want to try and find a line in between that. Problem is C is doing a really good job on my neck.

She's running her mouth and tongue all over my neck, hitting all those spots I love to be hit, driving me crazy.

Luckily before I let out any girly whimpers are anything she kisses her way down until she reaches my tits. Once she's there C takes my left nipple into her mouth and returns the favour from earlier, slightly biting down on my nipple with just the right amount of pressure before twirling her tongue over it and then sucking on it.

I can't help letting out a few extra loud moans and groans at this because I love it when someone bites down on one of my nipples. What can I say, I'm a fan of rough sex. I don't know how much C's into it but I'll take what I can get.

Wanting to encourage C on what she's doing in the hopes that she'll bite down on me a little harder I reached down and began stroking her hair which unfortunately doesn't get her to bite me but she does suck my nipple harder which is just as good and I let out a long moan, partly to further encourage C partly because I just couldn't help it.

Shortly after that long moan C moves to my other tit and starts giving that the same treatment before beginning to switch between my tits, her hand beginning to work on which ever tit ain't getting no attention, gentle fingers massaging my flesh just right to get my down low tickle going.

Never was a patient girl but I waited as much as I possibly could for C to get comfortable and for me to enjoy her mouth where it was before asking her to move that mouth south but there's only so much even the most patient of girls can take.

"C." I said finally, my mind searching for the least dirtiest way to say this so I don't scare her off and ultimately come up with, "Lower."

It's hardly original but it works and much to my delight C begins kissing her way down my stomach until she's kneeling on the shower floor, her mouth inches away from where I really want it.

I'm so horny at this point I'd really like to shove C face first into my cunt but even in my current state I know that's a bad idea. Lots of first timers chicken out when getting to this stage, and pushing one face first into a pussy is not the way to play it.

Luckily for me C doesn't leave me waiting too long. Grabbing hold of my hips she moves forward until she's practically touching my pussy, sniffs it for a moment, and then sticks out her tongue and finally gives me a nice long, slow lick.

Fuck. It's been way too long since I had a girl's tongue caressing my cunt.

C seems to like it as much as I do and began gently lapping away at my pussy making it harder and harder not to moan too much. It becomes even harder when C changes her tactics and runs her tongue up and down my pussy lips, forcing more than a few moans to escape my mouth. And then the bitch gently pushed that tongue of hers into my horny hole once again forcing a moan from my mouth as hers closed around my cunt. C began drinking my juice straight from my pussy, the whole time moving her tongue around inside me, fucking me with it like a pro.

For a first-time cunt lapper C is doing one hell of a job and she only seems to get better with every stroke of that tongue of hers.

With that tongue firmly inside my cunt C begins sliding it through my pussy, twirling it around in different directions inside me. First in and out, then up and down, then clockwise, then anti-clockwise, then in, up and clockwise, then out, up and anti-clockwise, then in, down and anti-clockwise, and so on, constantly making me guess where she's going to strike next.

Wanting to encourage C, who is clearly getting in touch with her inner muff diver, I reached down and placed my hand on the top of her head again and gently began pushing her forwards into me, hoping she isn't freaked out by it and drives her tongue deeper into me.

She doesn't freak and even better she does exactly what I wanted her to do, driving her tongue deeper into me and moving around in even more random directions, accidentally hitting my most sensitive areas not to mention everything else in between making me practically oozing pussy cream into her hungry mouth, all of which C seems to be happy to swallow.

C keeps me on a high for a very long time, fucking me with that soft tongue of hers, before suddenly changing tactics by moving it to my clit and shoving her fingers into my cunt which causes me to dig my fingers extra deep into her hair and began gently thrusting my pussy into her face.

I absolutely love face fucking guys and girls, especially when I'm in a mood like this, but I try not to do it to first timers because it normally puts them off, but it seems C isn't normal. Either she's cool with it or she's just so lost in eating pussy she hasn't noticed. The first time I ate pussy the girl I was with fucked my face for almost an hour but I didn't notice until she'd cum for like the third or fourth time. Guess pussy just has that effect on some girls, like me and C it seems. Oh well, either way I'm getting some great head, and really, what else matters?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when C moves her tongue back to my cunt before then going back to my clit and then repeating this process over and over driving me crazy. After a while she just concentrates on jack-hammering her tongue in and out of me, not even bothering to twirl it in anymore, just a relentless pussy pounding from her tongue, fucking me right to the edge of climax.

I can feel myself running like a fucking river and I've given up trying not to moan but I try and enjoy the edge of orgasm for a while, that wonderful peak before the waves of climax crash over you, but inevitably I cried out and creamed all over C's face.

C doesn't seem to mind. In fact she only presses herself deeper into my cunt, greedily gulping down my cum as it flows out of me, covering her and filling her mouth up with my creamy goo.

While C enjoys her snack I enjoy the high she's sent me too, my grip on the back of her head loosening as nice little tingles spread throughout my body as I become momentarily weakened by the force of it but it quickly passes and I'm right back to horny and ready for more. Gotta love slayer stamina.

Sooner than I would have liked C removed her face from my pussy and stood up, a look of smug confidence on her face as she grinned at me.

"Two things." She said, "One, how good was that? And two, I believe you said something about a treat."

I grinned wickedly, knowing I was about to knock that smug grin off her face and said, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

With that I casually walked out of the shower, not bothering to dry myself off or anything, before walking naked into the main room of this crappy motel.

I'm headed to my stash of toys under the bed, however on my way there I noticed my blinds are still open so I decide to take the time to close them because I know C wouldn't step foot in here if they were still open. Don't get me wrong, I love shower sex but I know C won't want to stay in there all night and there are more positions I can fuck her in out here anyhow.

Once my blinds are closed I look under my bed and try and decide what treat I should give Cordy. The double dildo could be fun.......... and with a little persuasion I'm sure C would just love those anal beads.......... oh who am I kidding, I know exactly what I want to use on her.

Reaching in I grabbed my strap on, pulled it out and admired it.

It's a nice strap on made of comfortable leather with a nice little nob on the inside that rubs against my clit while I'm fucking a girl. It's 10 inches long and about 2 inches wide with a nice thick tip and decorative balls. The dildo can actually be exchanged for another and I briefly considered doing that, either going smaller so that C won't be intimidated or going bigger to try and really stretch C out but ultimately I decide to keep the one already attached cause I reckon it should be bigger than any C has had before and yet hopefully it won't stretch her out too much.

Strapping the dildo around my waist and return to the shower to find C waiting for me.

In my absence she had turned off the water and she was just standing there, eyes glued to my direction, obviously eager for me to return but trying not to act like it.

The second I walked in her eyes fell to the strap on in between my legs and she got this look on her face, a look I had seen on all the girls I had fucked with this thing, a look which was a mix of shock, fear and lust all rolled into one.

Her eyes were still locked onto it as I walked back over to her and into the shower.

I then waited for a few seconds, amused that she was still staring at my dildo before she finally looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Mm. And what exactly do you think you're going to do with that?" C questioned.

Although I think she knew damn well what I intended to do with it I decided to answer the question anyway.

"Fuck your brains out." I said, stepping up so I'm looking directly into her eyes, "I'm going to fuck your brains out with it."

C bit her lip for a second, and then leant back against the shower and spread her legs.

I couldn't help grinning at the lack of a good come back but I had other things on my mind before fucking her.

"But first," I said, still grinning, "I want you to make it all wet for me so I can slide into you real easy."

There was a pause and then C turned on the water again and pointed it at my dildo.

I gave her an unamused look.

"Come on C, you're not as dumb as your cheerleader friends, you know what I want." I said before smiling, "And it's not like you haven't been on your knees in my shower before."

If looks could kill I would be stone dead from the one that C gave me right after I said that, but I didn't back down. I love watching a girl bobbing her head on my strap on and I'm determined to get the spoiled little princess Queen C doing just that.

After staring death at me for a short while C slowly gets on her knees which really shocked me because I thought C was going to take a lot more persuading to do this. Maybe she's secretly afraid to say no to me, what with me being a slayer and all or maybe she's realised I'm not going to back down so she's just decided to save us time arguing about it so we can get to the fucking sooner or maybe C just likes sucking cock.

Grabbing the dildo by its base C looked at me, gave me another killer look and said, "At least I spend some time off my knees."

Immediately after saying that C took the head of my strap on into her mouth and gently began bobbing on it, the whole time her hand stroking the base like it was a real dick.

I couldn't help laughing.

C really did need to always get the last word.

I consider returning her comment by pointing out who's on their knees right now but I decide against it. Me and C could talk smack all night and I'd really rather just fuck her, or better yet exchange smack talk while fucking her. As for right now I'm quite content to sit back and watch C sucking on my strap on.

And man is C going to town on it.

She started off on just bobbing up and down on a few inches of the shaft but then quickly began to go further until she had about half of it in her mouth, then she took it out and began licking the length of the shaft, up and down, up and down, up and down, a couple of times taking a few extra licks once she got to the tip, before taking it back into her mouth. C repeated this process for a while until she decided to go lower, and then lower, and then lower, and then lower, until she was deep throating the entire thing.

I was shocked that this spoiled rich girl was able to take the whole 10 inches into her throat, not so shocked when she choked on it and immediately removed it, however then instead of complaining or throwing a tantrum she just took it back inside her mouth and repeated the process.

Looks like Queen C is one royal cock sucker, who knew. Well, I'm guessing her ex-boyfriends, but they weren't the ones getting head from Queen C right now were they.

After quite a few attempts to take my strap on all the way without gagging C finally gave up and switched back to bobbing her head on most of it, occasionally switching to licking it again just so she could get the whole thing nice and wet.

I really enjoyed the sight of C giving me head. It's a total power trip for me to see a girl's head bobbing in between my legs, preparing a dildo I intended to fuck her with by sucking on it.

However as much as I enjoy watching a girl sucking on my strap on I much prefer fucking them with it, and C's shameless sucking has really got me in the mood for some serious fucking so I reached down, grabbed C by her hair and gently, but firmly pulled her upwards and off my dildo.

As we came face to face C opened her mouth to say something, probably complain, but I didn't give her the chance. I quickly slammed my mouth over hers and shoved my tongue as far down C's throat as it possibly could go. The spoiled princess's hands pressed against my chest as if she was about to push me away but instead C just kind of relaxed into my arms and practically that's me rape her mouth with my tongue before I pressed her firmly up against the wall, grabbed my dildo in hand and pushed the tip of it to her pussy lips.

"Gonna fuck you now." I said, which was a statement, not a request.

There was a pause and then C just nodded in acceptance and I smiled.

Still smiling I push forward into her, watching all the little expressions of pleasure on her face as I do so. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell slightly open in a little O, her body tensing at the initial penetration but then C allowed herself to relax and her expression softened, her eyes returning to normal, her mouth closing and her body becoming limp.

Looking down I saw I had managed to get the head of the strap on along with the first couple of inches inside her on the first thrust. It seemed to go in very easily and I wonder whether it was because she was really wet and ready for it or whether my slayer strength had something to do with it. I've had my tongue inside her so I know she's pretty tight down there so more than likely my slayer strength has something to do with it but since C didn't scream or nothing we should be fine.

Should probably take it a little slow from here on in though.

I'm really, really not a big fan of slow, but if it means I get to fuck a hot piece of ass like C then I can deal.

Figuring C has had enough of a pause I pushed forward a bit, sliding a couple more inches into her, causing her to moan.

Suddenly I'm reminded of my first time with a strap on and I get an idea from it.

See, the second girl I was ever with introduced me to strap on fun and the first time I was on the receiving end she did this thing which drove me crazy in both a good and a bad way, and if I do it now to C it will achieve three different things at once. For one it'll help relax her for the fucking I intend to give her, for two it'll give her a lot of pleasure, and for three and most importantly it'll drive her loco with lust.

So with yet another grin on my face I started pushing further inside her but then stopped and pulled out a bit, then in a bit, then out a bit, in a bit, then out a bit, in a bit, then out a bit, gently fucking her with only a few inches of the dildo at a time but never adding another inch inside her.

C did not like this one bit.

Apparently C has even less patience than me because shortly after I started doing this that look of pleasure on her face dissolved into one of annoyance, and then into one of anger.

"What the hell are you doing," C half growled, half moaned, "Fuck me!"

"But I am fucking you C." I said in mock innocence.

C's death stare is back, but honestly I just think it looks cute and I chuckled softly at her.

She really doesn't like this.

"Shut up and stop messing around Faith!" C growled, the previous pleasure in her voice gone and completely replaced by anger and annoyance. And then all of a sudden C's expression turned from anger and annoyance to her normal confident and better than thou attitude, "Unless of course you're just all talk and have really no idea how to fuck a girl."

1...34567...9